So is anyone actually voting anonymous in the 2016 election?

so is anyone actually voting anonymous in the 2016 election?
youtube.com/watch?v=FI4HagtgTPQ

Holla Forums probably

whenever I see anything relating to anonymous I get extremely sad because we made anonymous and a bunch of libshits and (((the tribe))) co-opted it

No

Why would anybody vote for a globalist communist government?

Not sure, that's why im asking you.

Because if I don't vote, the other guy will ban guns/abortions/etc.

i feel like whenever i see anonymous shit i just make fun of it along with everything else.

I'd vote for Jeb! over this autism.

This would attract libshit Bernie supporters. Post this on leddit

This shit is just a bunch of plebbitors and goons crawling inside the dessicated corpses of Anonymous.

Looking at the thumbnail from the catalog on my phone, I read "raiding" as "balding" and had a hearty kek.

Yeah. It used to be more or less of a joke wasn't it?
Now it's le ebin army of we dun care who you are or what you are we aren't equal *shows 100 pictures of niggers and mexicans le sad children repressed by us rich demon whiteys.
God how I hate libfucks they are so illogical.

I'm not a massive faggot like you OP so no.

Im making fun of it, ya goof.

this humanity party must be stopped

they want to give California more senators because it has more people

the real anonymous needs to come out hard against these fake mormon fuck

ANONOMOOSE!!!

Imagine missing the joke this hard. Really imagine it. Imagine being 19 and just finding out about them, and genuinely thinking they started as a radical anti establishment movement.

Try to, anyway. I certainly can't.

Its just some Mormon cult using the name of anonymous to promote their political party.

This

I was there…

you are a bunch of nazis

anonymoose as you know it today isn't the same raiding lolberg tier "hackers on steroids" of yesteryear, you know

That always fucking kills me.

and?

Jesus Christ.

"Anonymous Official" ran by a small collective of leftists is hardly true Anonymity, is it? It is, ironically, the monetised and kosher form of Anonymous.

I mean all it takes is a few autists from /baphomet/ to nail people for our purposes and claim themselves as anonymous.

fuck you

kosher?! wow.. just wow….

nobody with an iq over 88

Is this dumb thread still on?

sage

You point?…

Anonymous have the same mental capacity as kids confirmed.