DRUMPFLETS ABSOLUTELY BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRUMPFLETS ABSOLUTELY BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sage

you have to go back

Anti-Drumpf counter sage.

Oops, I forgot my pic. Just means i get to trigger you all the harder vy bumping again.

Cucknan O'Brien is a talentless, overrated hack. This ginger cunt was never funny, as all he knows in comedy is making fun of someone much more successful than this faggot will ever be. MAGA!

>being THIS triggered
Maybe you would be more comfortable over at >>>/reddipol/

Either way, thanks for the bump. You fucking CHUMP!

That picture's a seriously delluded fantasy as all the hot chicks are Trump supporters, and Hillary herself stated that Pepe is a racist nazi meme reserved exclusively for megahitlers.

What's the video about? I'm not giving Conan clicks.

Jesus Christ. This was one of the main reasons I stopped watching him on Late Night: same unfunny characters, same unfunny sketches, same unfunny running gags, night after night after night.

This. Unlike you Shillary cucks, we are actually much more sophisticated, intellectual, manly and alpha than what any of you cucks will ever be.

We are the new counter culture, faggot. Welcome to reality, and in this reality it is us that won. Keep whining. Deal with it faggots.

Iktf bro.

I'd sell that chica some queso, if you know what I mean.

Wow, with all of these sexy women supporting God Emperor Trump you'd almost have to be an absolute faggot not to!

>>>/drumpf/

I cri evry tim ;_;

(got distracted)

But why?
Don't you know they hate Trump?