Katelyn Nichole Davis (ITZ DOLLY) thread 6

KATELYN THREAD
Archive of old streams: youtube.com/user/wackeyboi/videos youtube.com/channel/UCKFOU3aAipNHuo5ExMnRmlA/videos
Chatlogs from suicide stream ghostbin.com/paste/u7h3g
MEGA archive: mega.nz/#F!QVNDBSKY!n3tldPxylShI6aiaAuehNw!xZsEzTjS
Chatlogs Cleaned: my.mixtape.moe/hvehve.zip
Luke liveme chats: ghostbin.com/paste/og698
Luke GPS: 42.169324, -70.777475
Thread 5: archive.is/zA8KE
Thread 4: archive.is/vkkLW
Thread 3: web.archive.org/web/*/8ch.net/b/res/6620811.html archive.is/NJuIU
Thread 2: web.archive.org/web/20170111000513/http://8ch.net/b/res/6602715.html archive.is/1accI
Thread 1: web.archive.org/web/20170113032649/http://8ch.net/b/res/6611699.html archive.is/lA5Le

GOODNIGHT SWEET PRINCESS END OF THE LINE EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/pqxnh
facebook.com/atreus.rodrigues
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008187097769
whitepages.com/name/Anthony-Rogers/Silver-Creek-GA/awx8uzr
youtu.be/VoJIVWLGT1o?t=7m15s
soundcloud.com/user-627882706/likes
file.live.ksmobile.net/yolo-14837147072399764364--20170106225913.m3u8
youtube.com/watch?v=_izgD00_txY
ssristories.org/
facebook.com/Itzdollydrowning/
8ch.net/webmcams/res/4101.html
facebook.com/Itzdollydrowning/photos/pcb.396046077410453/396046034077124/?type=3
live.ksmobile.net/live/getinfo?userid=805669681972510720
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any update from her family?

I pasted all of the chatlogs into one file separated by filename for easier reading

ghostbin.com/paste/pqxnh

WTF am I reading? I don't think I understand people at all because I can't follow one bit of this.

You have to have been following for a while. There's a lot.

Alternate name:

Atreus Rodrigues Callahan

Alternate FB pages:

facebook.com/atreus.rodrigues

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008187097769

"September 4, 2016 ·
Next bitch who tries to fuck with me and is a cheating whore I'll destroy your life I swear"

Easier to go after 12 year olds instead.

Nice.

Well done! I don't understand why he has 3 different names online, only to use his real name on liveme. Seems pretty stupid.

It might be that Atreus Rodrigues IS his real name, and his (adoptive?) family calls him Luke.

kek

tl:dr summary:

Status of pricipal actors:
Matthew Reed Davis: missing, may be in jail
Anthony Lee Rogers: gone to ground
Tammy Michelle Rogers (mom): AWOL
Luke Callahan: Doxxed
Alexas: not found
Ab Tarik: who gives a shit?

Thank you so much bro. Now I'm up to date.

For the most part there's some inaccuracies but nice tl;dr

38 streams
15 days in psych

[2016-12-08T16:17:54.943Z] ℬeαu₮iℱuℒ_Dⅈƨastℰr🌪: So u have a bf [2016-12-08T16:17:56.250Z] ℬeαu₮iℱuℒ_Dⅈƨastℰr🌪: Hahaa [2016-12-08T16:18:20.943Z] ℬeαu₮iℱuℒ_Dⅈƨastℰr🌪: But u said u miss ur ex [2016-12-08T16:18:22.729Z] ℬeαu₮iℱuℒ_Dⅈƨastℰr🌪: Omg [2016-12-08T16:18:32.167Z] ℬeαu₮iℱuℒ_Dⅈƨastℰr🌪: Is that even legal lol [2016-12-08T16:18:38.332Z] ℬeαu₮iℱuℒ_Dⅈƨastℰr🌪: So he is 19 [2016-12-08T16:18:50.592Z] ℬeαu₮iℱuℒ_Dⅈƨastℰr🌪: Ur mom dosnt care [2016-12-08T16:19:04.693Z] ℬeαu₮iℱuℒ_Dⅈƨastℰr🌪: Bad girl haha

[2016-12-28T21:26:31.27Z] the psychiatrist: we need to help this girl

[2016-12-28T21:40:16.377Z] Bmen2310: We're about to get smashed

[2016-12-28T21:48:02.801Z] Credhune Polk: please quiet crying [2016-12-28T21:48:05.964Z] Credhune Polk: :( [2016-12-28T21:48:13.306Z] Jacob200: don't cry beautiful [2016-12-28T21:48:16.415Z] Christine Schultz: I wanna come rescue you

[2016-12-28T21:54:39.941Z] Jacob200: i will dm you so that you can call me whenever you need to talk

[2016-12-28T21:56:37.514Z] Jacob200: ok I just realized what you said [2016-12-28T21:57:39.726Z] Jacob200: I really want to go pick her up and tale her from that house [2016-12-28T21:57:42.817Z] Jacob200: *take

[2016-12-28T22:57:41.16Z] Jacob200: well just know that I will always be here for you, I will never leave [2016-12-28T23:00:48.770Z] Jacob200: whoever picks on you I will beat them

Jacob200 seems pretty based. A little creepy. It's nice to know that some people noticed what was really going on.

The chats from the fight with her mom are sad. Then she hung herself a few days later.

Still need a user to tell me how to get all live.me replays

bamp

Also is there a dump anywhere of all the images from the previous threads? archive.is only captures thumbnails, and Web Archive only spiders about 1/5 of the full size versions.

I don't think so. Is there anything in particular you need?

We have an archive board at >>>/dollyarchive/
If you want the full collection you probably want to take a look at the mega archive. It doesn't contain all the information and webms made from the userbase on Holla Forums, but you'll find her instagram/facebook/musically/liveme collection there.

Thank you.

Thank you for the quads!

OH FOR FUCKS SAKES ENOUGH WITH THIS BULLSHIT NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS ATTENION WHORE JUST STOP!!.

go back to your pony thread, user.

MORALFAGS GET OUT!!!

I do, now gtfo.

There's a chicks with dicks thread calling your name right now. Hurry! Hurry!

Moralfags=Decent people
You=A piece of shit

You're just plain stupid.

There is no point arguing with him, he's been going apeshit on Holla Forums for the past week after he got triggered when Luke got doxxed.

The only moralfag here is him.

You don't belong anywhere in the world. And you know it. You are shit circling the drain.

I thought this was about protecting your safe space?

You seem pretty threatened.

I don't doubt it. Tell us more about yourself.

huh

Dealing with shitposts 101

Hide ignore and report illegal content / spam

You stupid moralfags will never censor my freedom of speech get triggered.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

So user posted this in another thread

Name: Anthony Lee Rogers
Email: [email protected]/* */
Address: 1310 Dunn Rd SE Silver Creek GA
Zip Code: 30701
State: GA
City: Calhoun

The above info is from the Modern Business Solutions leak - no exact address.
The Myspace leak contains passwords hashed using SHA1, converted to lowercase, and only the first 10 characters.
Anthony's is 22D917674E2D785A920CB406CA0CAFDEE75DF31A which converts to '1cowboy' (this doesn't work on the accounts I've tried, but he may have re-used it somewhere…)
If anyone has the last.fm database, this may have another potential password.
I think this may be him - whitepages.com/name/Anthony-Rogers/Silver-Creek-GA/awx8uzr
Not sure, though, could do with confirmation.

Tho it looks like he might be in a few more db's

1310 Dunn is where the suicide took place. Stepdad had been kicked out by then.

These threads.

Another day without Alexa.

why do you personally care so much op?

shes gone and theres nothing we can do about it now. it sucks because it could have been preventable. but this vigilante justice does not really give me any closure. i will still feel sad about it if her parents or luke goes to jail. nothing can bring her back

there will be no closure

Personally I don't think anything will happen to Luke. But if this whole experience makes him second guess creeping for pre-teen girls I'd be happy with that.

Nothing will bring her back, that's for sure. But bringing to light maybe some of the reasons she decided to take her own life at such a young age isn't going to hurt anything.

Maybe this whole thing will have a happy ending. The kids are raised by people who care. Police prove rape molestation accusations and take action. Maybe the mother turns her life around and kicks her addiction. Who knows. I feel like the time I've spent on this is justified as opposed to shitposting and laughing at this tragic situation. It's clear I'm not alone in feeling this way and the cat's out of the bag now.

mind sharing some pics of her younger without dyed hair and makeup?

it's just sad man the suicide video really struck a ((chord)) with me. life systematically failed her. literally every single person in her life failed her. and that's the sobering truth of life. she seemed like a bright young lady who just couldn't deal anymore. like you said it just sucks

Thank you finally somebody gets it enough let this bitch rest in peace.

OP sucks over 9000 nigger dicks everyday and is a stupid fucking faggot or possibly a closet Hebephile that is probably why he loves her so much kek.

youtu.be/VoJIVWLGT1o?t=7m15s

rutt ro

i have a soft spot for little girls tbh.

we can't bring her back but we can do something positive to honor her memory.

You could have done that a long time ago also ill. bet 20 bucks if she was still alive none of you would give a shit about her Amanda Todd 2.0.

nobody has young pics of her?

i want the psychiatrists to hang

havent been on Holla Forums in a while and this is the first thing I see, fucking feelsbadman

good luck with getting justice or revenge lads

(side note: on the brightside maybe this will wake her mum up to how much of a scumbag she is, might even go to rehab or someshit)

She was cute

she had great eyes and lips. looks like a girl I would crush on in 6th grade

I've known about this for a couple weeks now and still feel bad.

Keep this story alive, hopefully it will inspire copycats.

Katelyn said, “I’m sorry” over two dozen times in her final video post.

No, Katelyn…it is we (humanity, the world) who should be apologizing to you. We didn’t hear, or at least listen, to your cries. We failed to recognize the signs. We ignored you – whether it was for selfish reasons, or we were just too busy in our own little lives.

You did nothing wrong. It is no sin to crave love and acceptance. It is right to desire a happy childhood. It is our fault in allowing your agony to continue to grow until your mind could fathom no other alternative. We are sorry for not taking the chance to help you, to listen to you, to offer you a kind word or a smile, or to simply give you a hug.

Forgive us, Katelyn Nicole Davis. May those who truly care about you (which now includes many you never met) experience some comfort in knowing that you no longer hurt.

same

i miss 6th grade :(

glad to know i am not alone with these feels.

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄
░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄░▐
░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░▌
░░░░░▌░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀░▄░░░▀▀▀▄░▐
░░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▀░▄▄░▐
░░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀█░▐
░░░░░░▌░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░▌
░░░░░░▀▄░░░▌░░░░░░░▄░░░▀▄░░░░▌
░░░░░░░░▌░░▐░░░░░░░▌▄▄░▄▌░░░█
░░░░░░░░▌░░▌▀▄░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░▌░░▌░░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░░▌
░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░▄▀
░░░░░░█░░░▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▀▀█▄▀
░░▄▄▄▀░░░▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░
░▄░▄░░▀░░░░▄
░█▀░░▀█░░░█░█
░▀░░░▀▀▀░░█▀
░█░░░░░▄▄░░░▄░░░░▄░░░█░░▄░▄░▄▄░░
░█▄▀░░█░█░░▀█▀░░█▀▀░░█░░▀▄▀░█░█░
░▀░▀░░░▀▀░░░▀░░░░▀▀░░▀░░▄▀░░▀░▀░

nice.

this was on her youtube liked playlist. its fucking eerie listening to the words. its literally explaining her life and what she was going to do.

for some reason her playlist is gone tho??

I'm posting this to put the rumors to rest that the family lived in that dilapidated shell of a trailer (photo being g circulated around) Also I'd like to address the fact that everyone is saying she was so nearby how did mom fail.. Have a look please. That tree isn't near the house at all. It's across the way . not even in this picture… Yes people sounded loud and so did the cars… Do you see a main road here? NO Katie planned this out thoroughly. If you seen the video you'd understand. She left that house and looked back several times.. To not be caught! She removed something from her parents car. (rope I assume) she continued on her way to the tree again still looking back. The reference to "someone being in the video" that's a load of crap. That's the roof of a house in the distance. It never moves thru the whole video. I forced myself to watch it as much as my heart hurt I kept watching to be able to wrap my mind around it and be able to form am unbiased opinion. While Katie was "staging her death" she was being chatted with by peers on the internet as she broadcast live. I watched as she positioned her phone just right. It wasn't long after she hanged herself that her mother DID realize she was gone from the house. For all the people outraged we're talking 30 minutes. What Katie did to herself was about 22 minutes into the video. Within the next 5 minutes is when her mom started looking for her. She yelled frantically and started calling and txt her daughter. We are not here to take anyone's side BUT Katie's!! I just wanted to debunk all the trash talk going on. Not one of us were there but that video says it all..

Was mom wrong for making them kids visit at Christmas YES! We have to understand that child predators are very deceiving. It seems like he was charming and moms best friend. Who knows what happened there. He surely was investigated about the aligations and nothing came of it sadly. It's imperative that the police follow up further especially under the circumstances. Everyone failed to hear this child's cry for help.

This wasn't Katie's 1st attempt at killing herself. Because of her depression she fell victim to being bullied in school and online as well. She was tricked into believing a boy liked her and then he stopped speaking to her "Ben Drowned" wasn't imagined by her. It was a hoax.

She was told "do it, do it" as these kids watched her live. They said things like "why are you crying" and "bye" she was urged to "do it" in a wooded area.. We know that much because we have great resources… We will post more after some heavy editing of the photos and screen shots that we so have. We need people to take notice and help put an end to rumors. ~Admin

There's also posts from her mom and aunt that basically confirm everything she said but try to portray it as not that bad. Poor girl

This too

From a creepypasta poem posted to her insta

soundcloud.com/user-627882706/likes

jesus christ user. we have to save the lolis

i was literally on liveme just few days before this happend. i probably saw her broadcast and had no idea who she was and what was going on. WTF!!!

FUCK

has anyone transcribed the video? too lazy to watch the whole vid

cool but why did her youtube playlist disappear

idk fam is her youtube account still up. i don't have it handy.

jewtube b like that sumtimes

so what do you think was the tipping point to actually make her actually killherself?

luke rejecting her?

her situation at home?

cyberbullying?

stupid fucking sand nigger. i bet he was there when she was setting up the rope and egging her. fucking trash m8

Being forced to see her molester over Christmas and then the fight with her mom.

WILLIAM 😜🏈: DONT DO ANYTHING
WILLIAM 😜🏈: Don't do anything stop
AB Tarik: she gonna die
WILLIAM 😜🏈: Somebody do something what can we do
AB Tarik: ya bro
WILLIAM 😜🏈: Omg no no no
AB Tarik: ya
[email protected]/* */: hi
AB Tarik: u angry me
WILLIAM 😜🏈: U2 beautiful don't do anything
[email protected]/* */: what u about to do
AB Tarik: hahahahhahahaha
AB Tarik: go
AB Tarik: go
AB Tarik: hahahaha
WILLIAM 😜🏈: STOP STOP
AB Tarik: hahahahhaha
😐Dallas😐: I'm gonna go do it too
AB Tarik: plz do it
AB Tarik: do it
mr take ur girl: what r doing girl get down from there
AB Tarik: do it
AB Tarik: ya ya ya
venky chinna: hi
😐Dallas😐: bruh
venky chinna: wr r u
AB Tarik: hahahahahaa
AB Tarik: الله اكبر
mr take ur girl: omg really
Hamdi Bachir: are you sure
AB Tarik: @Hamdi Bachir
AB Tarik: she's die
Hamdi Bachir: nooooooooooo
AB Tarik: ان لله وان اليه راجعون
WILLIAM 😜🏈: It says on her bio she used to be a cutter it means she would slice or arms
AB Tarik: 😢😢😢😢😢😢
😐Dallas😐: 😱
AB Tarik: hamid where r u from bro
AB Tarik: morocco
AB Tarik: dallas
AB Tarik: it is ur gf
Hamdi Bachir: algeria…. montreal
AB Tarik: chfti chno 3mla brasha
Hamdi Bachir: dawkhetni j'étais en direct sahbi
😐Dallas😐: 😭😭😭
AB Tarik: rani swrt lvideo
AB Tarik: ajoutini fl facebook
AB Tarik: bach nsifto lk
Hamdi Bachir: ok khouya
AB Tarik: facebook dyali Ab tarik
😐Dallas😐: ummm
KalenJohnson90 lil🐦: hi
WILLIAM 😜🏈: She just hung her self
AB Tarik: ان لله وان اليه راجعون 😢😢
WILLIAM 😜🏈: Omg
AB Tarik: بسم الله الرحما الرحيم الحمظ لله رب العالامين ملك يوم الدين اياكن عبد
😐Dallas😐: 😭😭😭😭
Michael Ortwein: Mom called u
AB Tarik: وايانك ستعين اهدن صرط المستقيم صراط الذين انعمت عليهم
WILLIAM 😜🏈: Somebody please see that this is not real
AB Tarik: غير المغضوب عليهم و لاضالين آمين
😐Dallas😐: ohhh
AB Tarik: it's real
😐Dallas😐: OK thx William
WILLIAM 😜🏈: Omg please no
AB Tarik: 😢😢😢
AB Tarik: 😠😠😠
AB Tarik: 😠😠😠😠
WILLIAM 😜🏈: Somebody's calling her cell phone
😐Dallas😐: true
Hamdi Bachir: ya
AB Tarik: hamid wslk vidro
AB Tarik: video
Hamdi Bachir: att que je vérifie khouya
Hamdi Bachir: non khouya tarik
WILLIAM 😜🏈: It sounds like somebody's trying to find her
WILLIAM 😜🏈: 😩😩😩😩😩😩

No, those brought her to the edge, but the tipping point had to be Luke breaking her heart. She seemed alright in the stream earlier that last day. But between 1:30 pm and 5:45 pm she must have had her daily skype with Luke, where something bad happened.

y?

We just don't have any proof of that. I'm not saying that's not possible. She does mention not being good enough for luke in her final words. We don't know when / if they broke up. There's nothing in the chat logs. There's mentions of her blocking luke and her being mad at luke though.

They say that people who have planned their suicide are happy and at peace right before their death because they know their suffering is going to end. Maybe she just had it planned out and was at peace?

She went from "Lukie pookie' in the afternoon, to "Luke, I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you" in the evening. Something bad must have happened between them during the gap in between streams.

Is Luke under investigation?

Has he said anything since the suicide?

We saw the stream of his one week after the suicide. First, he starts mentioning a new girl he met on the same site, then someone confronted him in the chat about Dolly. He starts saying he treated her like a sister, and then said she was his 3rd cousin. Started challenging the guy in the chat to come to his house and fight him. Here it is:

file.live.ksmobile.net/yolo-14837147072399764364--20170106225913.m3u8

I am leaning towards Luke being the breaking point as well. Did her mom know Luke was 19?

Yeah, that's pretty damning. More likely a combo. Sounds like a really shitty week.

Yeah by the internet. People have apparently been forwarding info to the police about him. I'm not sure if he's actually under investigation. We have one live.me stream of his a week after katelyns death where he kind of speaks about it. He mainly deflects. Some user claims to have all his liveme's but won't release them due to witchhunting…

Here's the video from luke
youtube.com/watch?v=_izgD00_txY

fucc I WISH WE HAD A BETTER ARCHIVER ONE THAT SAVED FULL IMAGES AND NOT JUST THUMBNAILS. REEEEEEEEEEEE!

plox suace on spaghetti niggers plox plox plox plox ploxp pxloplxpxoxx niggers niggerts niggers nieersg niggers niggers niggers niggers nihggrers

bo diddly badunga moocher

self uncheck

U WILL NO WIN THIS

What does he say before "somebody in my face" I cant make it out

nigga?

idk can you link to the time?

Is this from Facebook?

Also the anti depressants probably played a role. fucc those drugs

The mother comes across as retarded. It's a miracle Kate was as smart as she was, considering how stupid her mother is. That girl deserved better than to be stuck with those morons.

lol

Anti-depressants don't/can't help

Yeah

No shit right? How'd she get so smart? There was some fb post from her aunt talking about how smart she was as a baby. How she changed her accent according to her audience. She had southern hick, regular dolly, and wigger (thanks luke)

3:49

ssristories.org/

majority of spreekillers are on ssri's idk if that's a correlation to the drugs or the base mental state lel

also i compressed the video to fit on Holla Forums. you don't want to see the first attempt haha. got it down to 6mb tho. unwatchable but 6mb

Where is from?

*this

Sooo this is probably the last thread unless there are some new developments.

I just want to shout out the youtube user's and the mega archiver. p much everything comes down to the liveme streams and the anons uploading them to youtube. there's so much more attention brought to katelyn than there would have been thanks to us. really. facebook youtube twitter reddit shock sites news networks. and it can all be traced back to us.

thanks user good job

Watch her own recordings, showing the inside of the trailer, it was and is a piece of shit, filthy, broken, falling apart. There are news media images and video of the outside of the trailer and it looks like shit. She filmed outside a few times and the amount of trash and garbage in the yard is disgusting.

I have included a picture that shows a overview of the property and a capture from her suicide video. I have numbered several landmarks visible in both images.

1: Shed, north of driveway
2: Something in the middle of the yard
3: Temporary pool
4: Dilapidated Trailer, (stairs shown in pictures and video are just to the north of the pool)
5: Tree, to the south of the pool, east of the trailer
6: Tree, Dolly would hang herself from

The distance from the trailer door to the hanging tree is approximately 40 feet, definitely not more than 50 feet. 40 feet from where her mother would stand, on the trailers porch and yell from. 40 feet. 40 feet is pretty close to the house, my own home is 60 feet from front to back, from the back door I can clearly see the front door and hear anything from that distance too. Perhaps where you are from 40 feet is "way over there", but not where I'm from.

From the parents, to the extended family, include the school, the hospital, the local social services and her circle of "online friends", from predators to users, she never really had a chance, all who could and should have helped didn't and now to try an assuage their guilt/incompetence/failures the finger pointing and blame shifting is in full swing. The mothers priorities narcotics (to ease the pain) and having a dick in her bed were more important than the lives and well being of her offspring, most mammals do a better job raising their you than Katelyn's worthless mother did.

facebook.com/Itzdollydrowning/

duh

also, i hate to say it but the pedos too. and their vast knowledge of liveme. they broke the case :/

Holy shit… you did it user.

Nice work! There's been so much speculation about the "tree" but I think you nailed it.

fucc fam….. when this first happend there was some chick on fb (friend of family) who was calling out the mother on letting kate die. saying that she knew for a fact that when kate started a stream if would have notified her phone. i wish i would have screencapped the post. idk how accurate it was. but in the beginning that was a common theory. that the mother let this happen

Thanks

Is the owner of the page a family member?

Also I'm convinced that's why that one user who claims to have all of lukes livemes didn't post them.

We got the one video id on a fluke from a screenshot of a youtube comment and when I queried the info I found his gps coordinates. Then came the sageposting aspie…. and no more knowledgeable liveme user

Also all the liveme info can be traced back to here.
8ch.net/webmcams/res/4101.html

Also why user begging for all liveme replays has never been responded too. We doxed luke. The one thing liveme user didn't want us to do.

An inconvenient truth but it is what it is…. haha kind of ironic really

Nice dick suckin' lips on this jailbait trailer trash girl.

I bet her stepdad fucced her good.

maybe the reason the mother didn't go stop her was because she wasn't home at the time? in one of kate's videos she talked about how her mother was never at home, she just came home for whatever she needed at the time, then left again.

she was home she took a nap and that's when katelyn's video starts. then she comes out 30-40mins or so and calls for her while she's hanging dead. and calls her phone. all of this is in the liveme suicide stream

fair enough

see

Also did you even see he suicide video?

You can hear her mother and her younger brother calling her name after she's dead

She was a total slut glad she is dead.

I don't think so. I don't know tbh.

Edgy? If you say so. I've known enough girls from environments like this to know that by the time they reach her age, they're ruined. There's no fixing them. They're good for dumping cum into, and nothing else.

She made the smart choice. Getting out now instead of turning into a junkie whore like her mom, shitting out kids in a dilapidated trailer.

I am sorry I never got to fucc her face though. Like I said, primo DSLs.

i didn't sit and watch a girl's swinging corpse for 30 minutes, no.

i only saw the webm

relax.

i just asked that because her phone vibrates and rings after you hear her mother call out for her. you wouldn't have seen that in an edited webm

This user has the right idea.

Things are more complex then that bud

Not really glad this bitch died what an attenion whore.

Don't encourage them. They're elite aspies dipping their tendies in lulz. They don't really mean it. Misery loves company

pedosageanon

Comment on this

I gave credit to the pedos. Pls rspnd

and see quotes from that quote

i know you are handicap just want to make sure i'm clear

Oh Really??.

you can't even have a conversation with me?

all you are capable of is sperging out? i should have known better. carry on. what a life to live

What do you want to talk about? i am all ears.

read the fuccing comment you replied to with pedobear you fuccing loser

So you wanna talk about my sexual attraction? LOL.

Sadly, they're really not. I'm guessing from the way you write that you feel offended because you're also trailer trash. It's okay, user. Have another can of malt liquor. You'll feel better.

I know your sexual attraction.

I was commenting on how pedos might have actually broke this case due to their extensive knowledge of the liveme platform.

But you wouldn't know about that since your just a lose aspie pedo with no skills and retard tendencies

Furry

░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▄▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▄
░░░▐█████▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▀█▀▄
░░░░█████▄▄▄░░░░░░▀██▄▄▄████░██
░░░░▐██▌░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░█▄█▄█▌
░░░░███▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▀
░░░▐█░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▌
░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
░░▐▌░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█░░█▌
░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░█░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░▐▌
▀▀░███░░██░██░██▐██░██░██▌░█▀█
░░░▀█▄░▐▌█░█▌█▐█▐█▄░█▄░█▐▌▐█░▀
░░░▄░█▌█▄█▌█▌█▐█▐█░░█▌▐█▄█▐█▀█
░░░▀██░█░█▌█▌█▐█▐██░█▌██░█▌███

Yeah, why are you posting here?

LOL i do not think pedofags and moralfags would ever team up like this.

Also i do not give a shit if you think i am stupid think what you want i do not care trolling moralfags like you is what i do.

just a lose aspie pedo with no skills and retard tendencies

pls kil me

a better question is why are moralfags like you on a site like this sticking up for this stupid trailer trash attention whore.

Oh you don't?

Hmmm did you check the thread?

Forgot to greentext that user.

A better question is why are you wasting you time trying to Great Old Oneerate a thread on a public imageboard where you are powerless besides lame shock image attempts and banned / removed everytime?

sry im just a lose aspie pedo with no skills and retard tendencies

pls kil me

You can not censor my freedom of speech.

it was so painful to watch how long she was in agony. She was slowly dying from strangulation. The knot on the back of her neck was disabling all motor functions, preventing any attempt to escape…

sry im just a lose aspie pedo with no skills and retard tendencies

pls kil me

WEW that was edgy Reddit.

So, defensive! I'm still waiting on an answer.

I came here cause same reason everybody else is here fucc 4chan.

I am a pedo but I still feel bad about this whole situation

Why are you here?

why would you not feel bad?

a pair of warm holes just died.

4chan is kill.

loooooooooooool this has nothing to do with halfchan

I don't think she expected it to be a painful experience. Being a kid and all she probably thought it would be a quick death

it's supposed to be less painful. she did it wrong.

you know I've met pedos like you before. shouldn't u be watching hurtcore right?

Well user ill. admit i do have a soft spot and somewhat feel bad for her but i just can't feel all bad for her as she live streamed her death like an attention whore and only attention whores live stream thier deaths she should have just an heroed instead instead of asking for an audience again this is all Amanda Todd 2.0

Are you forgetting the dook chute or her luscious mouth?

Be more specific next time why am i here? for LULZ this dead bitch is nothing but a meme now and i am pretty sure if she was still alive none of you guys would give a shit about her it is part of our non-caring society we live in.

LULZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

mouths are for kissing, user.

░░░░█████░░░░░░▄█████▀
░░░▄███████▄░▄█████▀
░▄███████████████▀
████████████████▀
████████▀███████▌░░▄▄░░▄░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░▀░░░░█░░▄░░▄░▄
███████▒▐████████░█░░░█░█░█░█░▀▄▄░▀█░░▄▀█░█▀▀░█▀
████▀▒▒▒▌████▌███▌░▀▀░░▀░░▀░▀░▀▀░░▀▀▀░░▀▀░░▀▀░▀
███▌▀▄▄▒▌▐██▐▒████░▄░░█░░░░▄
███▌▐█▌▒▒█▀▄▄▄███▌▀█▀░█▀▄░█▀▀
███▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▐██▀▌░▀░░▀░▀░░▀▀
███▄▀▒▒▄▒▒▒▄▄█▀▒▐░▄▀░░▄░░█░█░░▄░░▄░▄░▄░░▀░░▄▄░░░▄▄
███▒█▒▒▒▀▒▒▒██░░░▀█▀░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░▀█░░█░█░▀▄█
████▄▀▄▄▒▄▄███▌░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░▀░░▀▀▀░▀░▀░▄▄▀
▌▐███▀▒▄▐█████▌
▒█▀▀▒▄▀▄▐█████▌░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▄███████░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒████▐█▌░░░░░█▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▄
▒▒▒▒▄▀▒▒▀▒███▌██░░░░▐▒▒▄▀▀▀▄▄▀▒▒▄▄▄▀
▄▄▀█▄▒▄▄▐▒▐███▐█▌░░░▄▌▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
██████▄▒▀▀▀▄▄█▒██░░░██▄▄▄▄▀

you're a fuking loser aspie.

Aaawwhhh how cute LOL.

thats a stupid reason to hate someone. Humans crave attention. She obviously wanted love….

they not reel aspie lose i want gone!!!!!!!!!!!

not real 8chaan hackssss

Love i understand everybody wants that but why hang yourself live?? that is just stupid and you are asking for unwanted attention (trolls) who by the way can not go to jail she did this all on her own free will both bitches Amanda Todd and Katelyn got what was coming to them now stop sticking up for these sluts and GTFO moralfags.

Why are YOU here?

I'd have given her love.

Or a reasonable approximation thereof.

Why are you here?

For what reason are you asking me?

I'm

Me too i would have loved to cum inside her and make love to her in bed.

You're done. reported.

So having empathy is being a moralfag? OK

I am personally not pedo witch hunting like other anons. I don't see how that will do anything. But they are free to get "justice" if they want.

I am just here moarning the loss of a cute girl

Oh shit the SJWs strike again do not worry ill. come back.

my favorite part is that people are surprised that anons on Holla Forums would be able to relate to a suicidal person.

That is okay with me.

No witch hunting makes you a moralfag as i said eariler i do have a soft spot and kinda do feel a little bad for her.

SPAMMING A THREAD I DON'T APPROVE OF LIKE AN AUTISMAL SPERG MAKES ME THE SUPERIOR HUMAN BEING !!!

Hey it could be worse i could be spamming pictures of traps naked grandmas shit and piss nigger dicks Desu Spider-Man Boxxy and CP and what not so zip it and just deal with it faggot.

When are you attention whore going to stream your suicide? Jealous she took the spotlight?

LOL nope i am glad that trailer trash is dead also that is another thing why the hell did she take the spotlight anyway she was not the first to live stream her death a black kid live streamed his death on Justin.tv in 2008.

source for that first pic?

Hey guys, Holla Forumsack here dropping in because I was bored. I was unaware of this tragedy. I just want to say, you are all truly good people for caring so much about someone you never knew. This thread brought a tear to my eye. Pic related.

Full please

Who hurt you user?

Kinda sad actually chan culture is dieing and normies and moralfags have existed on chan sites since project chanology when the moralfags killed Anonymous and turned the group into a buch of faggot pussy ass bitchies out to do good.

What is your idea of chan culture? Is it a place where every thread is spammed with cp and gore, and malicious intents?
Is caturday a moralfag tradition in your head?

I've been on chans for over 10 years now, and this thread is more like the classic threads on Holla Forums from 2006 than any other thread on this site right now.
Apparently you want to limit Holla Forums to pony threads, porn threads and mindless shitposting. Where as in this thread we actually get shit done.

Have fun spamming your laura b collection though with no actual content. This site won't last long if you want to limit it to fapping threads alone.

bump

Sauce? That's not consistent with how Tammy writes. I know she'll be pretty fucced up right now but that reads like it was written by a non-native English speaker.

This is Katelyn’s mom replying on the thread. She was signed in as someone else as well. Here she is explaining her relationship with Katelyn and what happened that tragic evening. So sad

facebook.com/Itzdollydrowning/photos/pcb.396046077410453/396046034077124/?type=3

I believe it's not Katelyn's mom tbh…

You thought your goon IRC was edgy, I get it, it was 2004, flatscreens became affordable while christcucks were off screaming in the wrong direction and were easy to troll. This is a new internet generation built upon everything you held close to your heart (and considers it all either quaint or downright cringeworthy) so you lash out with what you think carries an edge to this day, but it doesn't intimidate anons who have literally nothing to live for except to see pedo faggots cry.

COAL BURNING 12YO

I TOLD YOU fuccS BUT YOU WOULDNT LISTEN! DONT WAIT FOR THEM TO TURN 18. YOURE CUCKING YOURSELVES.

So this is supposed to be Tammy in disguise replying to Anthony Rogers when he used Katelyn's account?

Also saw pic related. Debra Tant is Katelyn's great-grandmother as far as I can tell. Also look at the dates
this is when we estimate the pool molestation incident happened.

that would be fitting
you spergs going after luke because he's 19 and a douchebag, claiming he's a pedo predator, that would be really fitting if this made you lose tech support from friendly pedos and further streams we still are missing
you idiots
luke is a douchenigger but not a predator
you wanted an easy target, you lost big time

dont go after weak targets you idiots
dont go after the mom
dont go after lukedouchenozzle
if you wanna be useful, 1/ be constructive
2/ wanna attack something? go ahead and attack the psych industry (thank you prozac for making children hang themselves), the CPS (not for not taking kids away, but for selling them on the black market when they do), and other real evildoers

open up your own baw thread brother
you may profit from it

Eris

user's investigation started as soon as the livestream happened. When Best Gore reported it, most of her life was already figured out.

I haven't watched the last streams, but on the first ones at least, the mother had no idea about Live.me. In a moment when she asks what Kate was doing on the phone, she says she is talking to a friend.

Okay and Alexa?
Nothing yet?
You will finish the investigation without that?

find her!

Wew. Mad dog Donaghue is on it. He has Luke's address.

HE'S A FRICKING MANIAC!!!!

Some of his comments were bretty violent tbh e.g.
I guess he went to the cops instead.

digits.

I'm wondering if it's our favourite moroccan shitposter

username on live.me?

Who? AB Tarik?

I guess so. Whoever owns that account.
Username?

AB Tarik. All his replays are gone. This is the userid 805669681972510720

looks like he deleted it

Are you using your phone or a VM?

Neither, I used this link live.ksmobile.net/live/getinfo?userid=805669681972510720