School Related Storys

Dropped out two weeks latter anyways.

For those those of you who haven't read "The Body Rituals among the Nacirema" its just american spelled backwards and the moral is Anything sounds exotic if you go out of the way to make it sound that way or if your an Anthropology Professor Comparative perspectives are racist stop being so oppressive

pic unrelated

Nacireman education

Aya is 2nd best. Karen is my waifu

It couldn't of been that bad. Sure the subject material would've got stale, but you could slack off and dick around in class because you already know the book like the back of your hand

I will contribute some good school stories.

That class sucked shit, but it was damn well worth it

Impregnated my english teacher when I was 16… she miscarried, thank fuck!

I was a fucking deviant in middle school:

And that's what I was punished for. I got away with so much more than that. Some things I did that aren't worth typing a story include:

General delinquent pranks.

Its gonna take me some time to recall the stories though, but I know a couple off hand:

In the end I still had my win to some extent

nope, it's my weekend and vacation. not doing it. I'll take the F if you can guess what it stands for teacher.

I can't believe adults do that to students oh wow

Don't worry, there are better stories than that one. I can't quite recall all of them, so I'll just type up my expulsion story and if I can think of the others I'll be back

I don't sell either. For one I prefer taking my drugs, and for two, that experience shook me up a bit. I was also a LOT more behaved in high school. Only ever got one APP for flipping someone off (which lead to him hitting me because I "provoked" him). I did have quite a funny story in my freshman year though. So I'll greentext that, and then I'm done

have you never been to school?

why do cunts like this enjoy telling stories about how they were bad and regret it so much and now they brown nose the cunts in the school system and behave themselves now.

you cuck sellout. I'm sure you love that homework.

I didn't ever start "brown-nosing" the teachers. I just acted like a civilized human being. I still kept to my trolly ways, but in a much more inconspicuous fashion. I also didn't ever regret these actions, cause they lead to funny recounting like now.

I did some shit in high school, but not to the same extent. As well as I got exceptionally good at not getting caught.

I didn't talk to the guy from there on out. My friend and I actually made an in-joke calling him, "textbook ninja"

That's my last story. Other user need to contribute. But I actually ended up letting go of my popularity complex and hung out with the freaks and geeks again. I take no shame in this. It made me a better person overall. I still stick to my trolly ways, but a good 90% of that is on the internet. I still am a pacifist as well

One last thing I forgot to mention before I head out. I actually manipulated him by getting his minecraft information. Social engineering is a scary thing, isn't it? Ended up changing the password after that incident though

not in murica where that shit apparently happens.

nice, man
greentext of story?

Fuck you Mike

Fuck you Paul

I've tried oxy once (10mg) and it was very… flat. I hardly ever use opiates (done codeine twice both separated by a few months time) done hydros once about a year afterward and I had a script of 15 about a couple months ago. Railing just one 5mg was very fun each time and kept me at a very euphoric high for hours on end.

So when I tried the 10mg of oxy (for the first time) about a month or so later, it wasn't even that fun. Dare I say the hydros were WAY more fun, but tis the truth… The oxy wasn't fake either. It came directly from a prescription so I know for a fact it wasn't fake (as well as I felt high to some extent) I didn't take other drugs with them at the time.

I also felt very nauseous and queasy the next morning. Dry heaving and all. It wasn't withdrawal, because I know what withdrawal feels like. That was the normal sickness feeling you can get from opiates. Hydros didn't give me a lick of sickness.

I know its a good thing that I enjoy a less potent opiate more, but I beg the question; Why?

Also forgot to mention I railed one and ate one. Both medications contained APAP

fuck you phill

Some people are a lot more sensitive to opiates than others, no idea why. I was less so and didn't really like them when I first tried them in low doses. I only really started enjoying it after I had a lot prescribed for something I actually needed painkillers for. I still wouldn't do less than 60mg of oxies at a time recreationally. I used to get 80s for like a couple dollars each which made it easier to get into.

wow

Best story I've read in this thread so far.

Dom had told me that in another class, he didn’t want to so any work in it, so starting day 1 he pretended to be autistic/retarded/spergy. He said that he convinced the teacher, and slept in class most of the time. He said one time to skip class, towards the beginning of it, he started crying, and after a bit the teacher asked what was wrong. He said MY GOLDFISH DROWNED and he ran out of class, and no one else blew his cover. What a hero. Back to the story/ies

bump