Saif Gaddafi Released From Prison

france24.com/en/20160706-gaddafi-son-saif-al-islam-released-libya-jail-lawyer-justice

This is a rach thread don't post in it don't reply to him.

Fuck off kike

what's this? a thumbnail rach?

Why can't you just post the fucking regular story without having to rachpost?

Is this that E3 shit that Nintenyearolds etc. get all hyped up over?

Well, that's atleast 50 people watching a guy uncrate boxes in csgo irl.

Lol, my dad has been to the same party as him, also seen some of Assad's family

please jump off the nearest bridge learningkike

I'm not saying this is real, but I would like to hear more.

He has a histrionic disorder. He can't help it. It's almost sad. Hopefully one of us will put him out of his misery soon.

Cry more.

My dad worked for Ericsson most of his life and when i was a kid i lived in Syria (Damascus). Basically since we were white and surrounded by important people he had the chance to meet a lot of important people.
I guess he was kind of a hotshot hehe.

DAILY REMINDER RACH IS TRYING TO RUIN Holla Forums WITH THIS GARBAGE
AND DAILY REMINDER THAT IT IS NOT WORKING

I'm 90% sure this is not Learningcode considering the subsequent shitposting but saging on principle.

fuck you I checked that box

fuck off retard

What are you sliding, Hans?

Filtered, reported, and hidden

fuck off retard

Stop bumping your own thread, Rach.

fuck
off
retard

also not an argument to the entire infograph, faggot
Daily reminder that if you bump a rach thread you are a faggot

It's a shame you chose to rachpost, because your article was interesting. But because you rachpost. Well. Sorry. We have to sage your thread. Until you learn how not to be a complete faggot we cannot consider any of the content you post. Even if that content is legitimately Holla Forums related. This is not our fault; you chose to rachpost. This is the consequence. Good bye.

It's already been debunked numerous times.

Also:
Changing your IP won't help you here, Hans. Rachported for Rachsponding to your own stupid Rach thread.

WHAT ARE YOU SLIDING, HANS?

Exactly. No matter what is posted by rach, even if it the supreme redpill LIKE THATS GOING TO HAPPEN, nobody will ever take him seriously

I have never seen it debunked, I have only seen the image a couple of times, and usually you just ignore it like a faggot.
Please debunk it for me, since you apperently have already debunked it.

Try again, without avatarfagging, and we might take you seriously.

Who is this guy anyway and why does he keep spamming pictures of a tranny?

DER EWIGE RACH UND ANGLO, BEIDE JÜDISCH PUPPEN!

go to

>No matter what is posted by rach, even if it the supreme redpill, nobody will ever take hyr seriously
FTFY, and good job, stormderps, you're finally catching on.

Remember that DeRay dox thread? I noticed that the dox were wrong, so I happily dug up the real dox on DeRay - his home address, DOB, phone, email, and landlord - and posted it there. As expected, the thread was immediately sagespammed and the info ignored. Had I let the false dox go uncorrected, you stormderps would've figured it out eventually and bothered that poor African-American youth; but because I got involved and provided useful information, Holla Forums decided to drop the entire issue and ignore the easily verified data I posted.

Holla Forums's swarming userbase, with its tentacles extended in every direction, will eventually find out most things able to be found out about. But by exposing whatever hidden truths with a simple picture of Rychyl Myddyw attached, everything to do with it is willfully disregarded by the entirety of Holla Forums "on principle" on the subject matter forgotten. The best way to make you neo-Nazis shut up about something is to tell you all about it.

Reported for samefriending, Rach.

So it's not just generic shitposting,
It's meme-based ideological warfare you're waging?

Wew lad, reminds me of that faggot from /fit/ that was obsessed with 'UTV' guy.

what even are you learningkike

He is trying to change the political climate of the board with his friends. i'm pretty sure the infograph on learningkike I posted shows his skype chat with his goon buddies at the bottom.

First, I'm not LC.

Second, that Skype chat is from 3 or 4 years ago, and is/was being spammed by someone in on the conversation.

Third, no, they aren't (or at least at that time, weren't) goons.

You spelled "common sense disagreement with my bigotry" wrong.
How often do you see me use memes? How new are you?

yeah ok
either you are lying or you are stealing the rach shitposting style
Either way you are a massive faggot and deserve to die
And "muh skype chat 3 or 4 years ago" doesn't mean shit. I've seen what your kind tries to do. You try to fuck up chan boards and chans themselves because you are such massive faggots that you have nothing else to do with your time.
Drown yourself in semen.

Casting pearls before swine indeed. We're through here.

Holy fuck learningchode. How have you not offed yourself already?

How has this faggot not been doxed yet?