NO MEDIA COVERAGE

DALLAS POLICE DEPARTMENT ON LOCKDOWN AFTER SERIOUS THREAT
twitter.com/rlopezwfaa/status/751890932438536192

SWAT DEPLOYED
twitter.com/rlopezwfaa/status/751893494860578816
twitter.com/rlopezwfaa/https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cm9IHESWcAAvgiX.jpgstatus/751898951209652228

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rlopezwfaa/status/751898951209652228
wfaa.com/news/reports-dpd-under-lockdown-swat-deployed-following-serious-threat/268431154
archive.is/Ri30m
redice.tv/news/breaking-alabama-police-officer-shot-hostage-situation-unfolding
archive.is/T9UWn
archive.is/lvWk6
twitter.com/DallasPD/status/751921317432037376
archive.org/details/toamericanindia00thomgoog
twitter.com/JasonWhitely
twitter.com/Crystal1Johnson/status/751922196973428737
twitter.com/JasonWhitely/status/751926306640498688
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/751921361195499520
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/751924662624481280
twitter.com/JasonWhitely/status/751931842454884352
twitter.com/DallasPD/status/751931193382219776
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/751933088763146240
youtube.com/channel/UCeZtKRqzrJMlmMoZDPtqDCg/live
youtube.com/watch?v=IXUNpVmGoE0
youtube.com/watch?v=Eu2N-cwTNDo
twitter.com/sophiaphotos/status/751909877233098752
8ch.net/pol/res/6647627.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/rlopezwfaa/status/751898951209652228

wfaa.com/news/reports-dpd-under-lockdown-swat-deployed-following-serious-threat/268431154
archive.is/Ri30m

Wew.

We should start a meme for every time the niggers pull shit from now on.

Something like #Warzone'x'

#WarzoneDallas

Eh that's not to the point enough… Has to be something that gets the idea across that this is a shitskin problem.

We already do.

Chimpout levels were solidified the week.

Possible #WarzoneAlabama

redice.tv/news/breaking-alabama-police-officer-shot-hostage-situation-unfolding

READY FOR THE RACE WAR

sharpen the coins and you've got a weapon

IF DUBS, THE RACE WAR STARTS TODAY

The race ware is already here.

this

we've been in the race war for 50 years. most whites just didn't get the memo

Eh. We've been under siege and normies are finally waking up to it.

Just appeared on Fox News. Some militia needs to take care of these niggers.

They are reporting this on Fox.
These niggers are retarded, the Dallas PD didn't kill any nigger that wasn't asking for it. This only helps Trump and makes Hillary look like a dumbass for defending these people, killing her chances with independent voters.

A siege? A siege is a little less violent than burning down vast swathes of cities whilst raping and killing indiscriminately.

I wouldn't be so sure. Technically, this has been going on for maybe 10,000 years. Europeans were the first to settle in the Americans until the chinks flooded in and killed them off (and later became Native Americans). 50% of Europeans and 70% of Englanders are genetically related to King Tut. Compare that to less than 1% of Egyptians.

Whites have been on their heels this whole time except for the colonial period, which was exceedingly brief in the grand scheme of things. If whites haven't woken up by now I don't think they ever will.

Some sauce to go with that:
archive.is/T9UWn

Its likely. Im in a group of combat veterans. It was started as a lifeline for when any of us were having a hard time with certain anniversaries and such. In order to be in this group you have to not only be a vet but be able to prove with documentation as well as verification from another combat veteran who saw with his own eyes that you were indeed in combat. And its run like a super secret club.

Well anyway I'm sure some may be withholding information but none of us have said anything to the tune of being involved in a militia. Before the past week there was talk of forming a platoon to go to trump rallies and protect the men women and children going to see trump…

Now? Every other conversation is "count your ammo and inspect all gear, make sure all mags are functioning perfectly" "keep your head on the swivel this is going kinetic very soon". Etc.

Save for a handful that have dropped subtle hints all of these fellas are blue pilled… Or they were.

The times they are a-changin

Threats a shit. Wake me up if something explodes.

that's mostly likely from them raping our women as they flooded in. We were in North America approximately 10,000 years before them

Better sauce
archive.is/lvWk6

My group is also on edge as well. We are partnered with another militia who has an APC and a few technicals. Things are going to get wild man if this keeps up.

That is the thing with whites though. As a group we tend to ignore the threat of other groups that aren't openly attacking us in armed combat. Its the one downfall of being a strong, warlike but noble race. We let ourselves be backed into a corner. But then.. When we feel the cold of stone on our back and realize we are trapped between a rock and destruction we fucking shine. We either decimate our foes or relocate and start a new epic civilization that results in further advancements to society.

Thing is now there is no where to relocate to. Destruction is backing us up and many of us have already felt the stone and as such we have been telling everyone else of the dilemma but they didn't listen til they also felt the stone. And now the only way out of this predicament is to turn to our strength, our prowess for warfare.

Fret not. Shits going to get fun very soon.

Local news claims "suspicious person" cornered in a nearby parking garage

''The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants".

Fox is covering it live

You are full of shit bro

Don't bet on it. Whites have almost always used systematic State-based warfare. In this modern world we're fucked. Even if everything goes all DOTR, other countries will invade either to conquer or to "keep the peace" (is there a difference?). This DOTR fantasy needs to stop. We're fucked. The only way out of this is literal fucking – having more kids. but that's not going to happen.

It's sad. We may be one of the last generations of the greatest and most noble race this planet has ever seen. May god have mercy on our souls.

Fuck off you defeatist faggot

Kool
Kids
Klub

Members on Holla Forums confirmed. How anti-semitic of you.

That sounds like grunt talk.

SEND IN THE ROBOT

Holla Forums is just going to make robots with bombs on them during the race war and just navigate them from home to blow up nogs.

boy, now who does that sound like?

#DarkieDoesDallas

dude i was a marine corp seal in the sandbox lmao

RIGHT WING DEATH-BOT SQUAD

KILL ALL NIGGERS

Well put. Nice and succinct.

MEDIA: please stop all live feeds of DPD headquarters and the parking garage right now for the safety of our officers.

MEDIA: please stop all live feeds of DPD headquarters and the parking garage right now for the safety of our officers.

shit forgot link

twitter.com/DallasPD/status/751921317432037376

z0mg it's muh martial law media blackout psyop!

Unlikely to happen.

There are live feeds? link?

I want to see some cops get shot. This'll be great

no offense. I just want the race war to happen. I hope you kill a million more darkies than they kill of you

This is a more than reasonable common sense request.

Not only is that a shit joke, if it is but you're a shit person to not realize that.

₪0.25 have been deposited in your account

That's decades, if not centuries old faggot.

I know it's a logical decision

After the fox affiliate showed the dead cop bodies on live tv on Thursday night, they don't want to have anymore compromises

How is footage of a cop dying compromising?

This really is SJW level of delusion

The gun owning American white people in the US have more guns than needed to fight the armies the world over on US soil.

:^)

Because it makes niggers ook, for one

Yup.

archive.org/details/toamericanindia00thomgoog

Reminder that these guys aren't meant to be taken seriously, their only job is to derail the thread and prevent on-topic discussion.

This.

Topic dilution is serious and people need to recognize it better.

₪0.05 have been deposited in your account

(gonna have to step your game up there goy, these Holla Forumsacks will only laugh at such stale, overused memes)

its funny to watch shills desperately try to derail threads during a happening and watch them get buried in posts

White privilege means I have the ability to deal with my problems without rioting, looting, and gunning down innocent people in the streets.

Kikes aren't goy…

Speaking of which, is Dallas still a hotspot tonight? I've a feeling things aren't actually going to be that intense barring some errant dindu being retarded.

I've always wondered how many people have died in hostage situations and the like as a direct result of live media coverage.
Surely there has been at least a few instances where broadcasting to the criminal exactly what the cops were doing has led to the criminal taking drastic action.

No, but their commissioned shills are.

LATEST
twitter.com/JasonWhitely

We already have something to measure every time niggers pull shit.

It's called the second hand on a clock.

Are there any Anons who reside in the Area between Houston & Dallas?
I think we need to start networking.
We are rather surrounded.

So some dindu was in the cop parking garage and an officer spotted him and he fled and they shut down the garage

someone revealed the position of a police sniper kek

POSITION OF POLICE SNIPER EXPOSED

BLM pls.

Nice try. Even when all of science works to irradiate disease with the blessing of society and government you know what the result is?

Resistant bacteria. Super bugs.

These idiots are going to produce the very Aryan monster that Hitler was talking about. And that Aryan is going to be terrifyingly cruel. I can't even imagine it.

HA!

Yeah I see him on the fox
Helicopter feed kek

THEY GOT AWAY WITH IT
twitter.com/JasonWhitely/status/751926306640498688

Hope he's /comfy/ up there.

U FUCKING SHIT

IT'S HAPPENING

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/751921361195499520

whatever you believe JoBob

For now. Also, you won't just be fighting foreign armies but your nigger and spic neighbors. That's the real problem here.

holy fucking shit, so even the Natives knew? Are you sure she didn't just make that shit up for money? Not insulting, just saying…. any other sources on so-called Native American stories that admit to there being a white man in the New World?

Sorry faggot, no. Look at my posts ITT. I was the one that brought up that Europeans were the first inhabitants of the New World.

suck a dick

This is what we call "delusions of grandeur"

filtered

report this nigger to the FBI

On even a normal day, downtown Dallas is crawling with aimless criminal niggers looking for anything to fuck, rob or destroy. Could've just been one of the regular street nigs.

lel

I kind of doubt that the niggers would be smart enough to follow their twitter.

WE WUZ KANGS

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/751924662624481280

That manicure. Jesus.

have to crack eggs to make an omelet. more cops that die means more votes for Trump also, I'm just a sick person

I hope you're right. Its sad that it may have to come to that.

also, there is some evidence that as one becomes wealthier their birth rates go back up. So, as long as whites can stay on top, white might recover from this setback.

And you think having the UN , Russia, China, or some other country occupying the US would calm down white people? Fuck no that would make it worse. I don't think there will be a DOTR like the Turner diaries, but shit is going to go down, this country , this world, isn't going to last forever like this. It's going to break. It will be "fun" in the same way a nuclear war would be fun.

Still better than slowly rotting away from the inside though.

It's probably misdirection. Or they tweeted that after they already did it. Would be clever to use your twatter that way. Sometimes they mess with the radio transmissions in my department–either change to a not-publicly-known channel, or go to cellphones, or one time in a big crisis, dispatch gave phony info on the air after pre-arranging with officers.

Cops are not stupid despite the fondest wishful thinking of libruls and niggers.

I've always wondered if that one was an ironic joke, but knowing Universities these days it probably wasn't.

The only thing that worries me is getting them to organize.

lel. Yeah, I know. I think it was actually serious. I've noticed most crossdressers have shit taste. Many are also straight, which is strange. But really though, they imitate hookers and think they look like classy women. It's bizarre.

Better an end in terror than terror without end
t. Hitler

Yeah, I agree. Really, we just need to pull up the welfare state (worldwide – no more grain for niggers in Africa) and let them fucking rot. In addition, it might not hurt if niggers started getting lynched again – preferably not just any niggers but the particularly troublesome ones
yeah, but you know what I mean.

The world is overdue for a good culling of the herd quite frankly

always set up roof top positions next to A/C units and other objects that disrupt the geometry of the building

anudda breach soon

It's weird. I was watching some interview on transexuals and transvestites or whatever and they were saying something about an inability or unwillingless to accept the externalization of their object of affection or something like that. Like they want to become what they're turned on by bc they can't accept that its something outside of them. idk. it was psychobabble but it seemed to make some sense at the time.

Gas yourself.
I have confiscated those dubs.

They know. The position they're aiming at which seems to be an entrance of another building to protect it. Is too near for that height.

Throw the penny on the ground. When the jews run after it, escape in the confusion.

Why? My post was literally "trannies are insane"

Are you a tranny lover? you must be alt-right, eh

STOP DERAILING THIS THREAD

THE POLICE ARE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THIS NON-HAPPENING HERE

Cross dressers are weird fetishists. Trannys are mentally ill. Not saying both are not crazy, just one is a very overt kink and the other ranges from traps to "Die cis scum" levels of degeneracy.

I enjoy crossdressing

you are mentally ill

Faggot. Kill yourself.

HE GOT AWAY WITH IT
twitter.com/JasonWhitely/status/751931842454884352
twitter.com/DallasPD/status/751931193382219776

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/751933088763146240

1) buy gun
2) blow your brains out

Wow.

We might have ourselves a CAT2 in progress, boys!

Do you at least wear modest outfits?

It just keeps getting better.
Or worse.
I'm not sure which it is anymore.

16 can be counted. There's more though. 13 passed the camera person.

Got away with what?

I don't know who's happening who anymore

Pretty sure I spotted Ben and Moonman in the unmarked suv lads

Double returns mean go back to plebbit

Where are all Texas' white supremacists when you need 'em?

Just try to imagine how much money this shit costs. You could probably have paid couple dozen nigglets through college with the money the state had to spent on extra police, the operations and even gas.

lol. touche

yeah, I mean whatever floats your boat. I think they should just keep it private and dont make me call them weird pronouns like xir and shit.

that came from everydayfeminism, didn't it?

what's weird is I read it and didn't get it at first. I was thinking "what's the punchline" and then a realized "oh right normal healthy families are evil to these people"

Can't we just start killing these niggers already? I seriously hope you guys are starting up secret nigger-killing societies. I would but I don't go outside.

Looks like a serious chimping is about to happen

I've been flipping through the major networks:

CNN: Talking about the feelings of the grieving

MSNBC: Talking about the feelings of the grieving

FOX: Talking about snipers and robots

Just as planned.

This particular situation is easily into the $200k+ zone by now

soon

Top keke just checked where I was, I'm about 30 minutes from the baton rouge Police department on airline. Tonights gone be gooood.

Are you in the area between Houston/Dallas?
People are so blue pilled here.

Don't worry, once all the whites leave due to riots Mr. Soros will buy up all the property for cheap and bring back money to the area. Aren't you so glad he's around?

stop being a nigger faggot

go there and stream it. don't be a pussy

Again with your faggot shilling

You know that showing race war on network news gives trump a better chance at getting elected than showing the hillary scandal

If Mr and Mrs American think niggers are taking over, hillary won't have a chance

i just got the internet back, after being without tech for quite some time. If there are any archived pol threads on the faggot massacre in florida, can someone please link them for me?

i know this doesnt belong here but i cant find the best place to ask this question so im just trying to put it in an active thread. can you tell me the best place to ask? polmeta doesnt' seem quite right

Not the point. There was enough of in what Comey said to be dissected for about a week in the MSM.

Then 3 guys and 1 girl, 2 of which were snipers, oops no only 1 lone wolf nigga was exploded by a Moonbase Alpha robot and now we're set to avoid talking about what Comey said at all. Race war now it seems how convenient :^)

This is a new shill tactic do not feed it

It's a budget buster.

I'm sure the Fed will be willing to bail them out with some strings attached…

I'd love too, but
1 I strained my thighs today while working out and I'm more or less out of commission
2 I would like to stay alive.

But its alright got my trusty vz58 right next to me.

The BLM shit was going to happen eventually anyway, it could have been both retard. Now we aren't going to be able to actually get into Comey said in any MSM outlet, probably only by Trump tweeting it when this shitstorm dies down, but the only thing that's going to be remembered in the mind of a brainless normie is that he recommended no indictment.

Why do you think Loretta Lynch has been doing the nationwide tour of police departments?

Fed money to cash-strapped departments = fed control

That's how the local phoenix news discovered her with Bubba at the airport. She was leaving a new guidelines meeting with the Phoenix PD

I was going to ask how that could be a shill tactic but it does make sense. That post you replied to could have easily been an OP of a new thread, but instead they chose to post it in an existing thread where there is no relevance.

Still, I think it might be beneficial to spread information where we can

checked

Just put shoepolish on your face. Your strained thigh is perfect bc the limp will help you fit in. Every once in a while just say "bix nood" or "muh dik" or twitch your head and repeat some line from a popular rap song and grab your crotch.

No one will know the difference I swear.

make your own thread tbh, hillary wasn't going to get prosecuted anyway even if she drained the blood from a ukrainian slave girl on an alter to moloch live on CSPAN while she slammed meth into her bloated clitoris and spoke in tongues to the sound track of lucifer rising. this country is so completely corrupt if you still think top level gangsters (oh wait I mean politicians) in this country will get prosecuted you are stuck in the 1840s

I do it for my girlfriend.

Being black

I'm in Tyler.

send me your address I can massage your thighs tbh

oh fuck off, i just wanted to see the memes

Were you even in the Comey statement threads just 2 days ago? I never implied she was going to get prosecuted, or did Comey's interview. He basically made Hillary look like a complete retard, and did it completely inadvertently. Then the night of this happening, some solo dolo nigger snipes 5 cops? That guy single handedly may have saved Hillary from the media having to talk about it.

Do they even operate?

checked

yeah, I can. pics related are some of the top comments. you'll find links there

Problem?

dammit. I forgot to spoiler. ruined the fucking fun.

FUCK

fuck off to your own thread

YOU FUCKED UP

I bet the one handling the twitter account is a nigger and blm sympathizer.

>>>Holla Forums

Journalist looking for evidence of naughtiness?

You know who else complains about the use of pronouns? (pic related)

Niggers and cucks protesting in Baton Rouge and Chicago I think.

With all the fucking cameras on every_fucking_thing how do you sneak a WHOLE CAR out of a parking garage? Is this goddamn fast and furious?

This is ancient, and retards still fall for it.

I know. I was so busy giggling about how funny this was going to be and so excited to get it done that I skipped the most important step.

fml

you must be new here

You don't see the significance of what I'm saying? Go back to talking about a ghost in a parking garage then.

How was that family healthy? They didn't say everything he wanted them to say, so therefore, evil.

They throw gas on the fire and then tell state/locals they'll help put it out…for a price…Shitcago-style politics.

Heh, fuckin figures

people at the township meetings can't grasp why I'm always suggesting we turn down state and federal gibs

I never understood that freeze peach meme.

please no spoopy

Stay retarded nigger.

I will never understand autistic people and their obsession with strawman arguments.

Say the following fast;

Some chimpin go on live, shutting down interstate

It's their way of mocking anyone who says anything they don't like.

A means to invalidate your rights.

Well, healthy may be a stretch, but it just seemed normal to me.

I don't understand the rest of your post

oh god please take that shit back to reddit and never post it here again

these are the most retarded fucking cartoons I've ever seen. Ignoring someone is not the same as silencing them. I love how they try to equate their insidious, paranoid gestapo tactics with average people who just don't want to hear their bullshit. fucking digusting

JUMPING ON CARS THAT ARE TURNED ON

where is that?

No one is legally running those cunts over?

This makes no sense. They are legally allowed to run those shits over.

NIGGERS ARE BLOCKING THE HIGHWAY

Baton Rouge

it was their lame way of trying to mock our "muh soggy knees" meme.

Oh maybe not - Minnesota maybe

I'm not retarded; I'm hung over. kiss my ass

seriously stop posting this shit. you're starting to look like a derailing shill

Chimpout not happening.

Anyone have pictures / webms from the happenings of yore?

Yeah, this is Minnesota.

What are you even saying my man. Do you not understand my point that this BLM sniper saved Hillary?

more likely…there's too many whites for it to be LA

Yeah, it's MN.

Wait for the sun to set, user.

It's MN.

Disgraceful cuckfest.

FILTER AND REPORT THIS DERAILING SHILL FAGGOT

WHY ARE ALL OF THE PEOPLE IN THE CARS NO RUNNING THE CROWD OVER? THIS DISGUSTS ME MORE THAN THE CROWD.

I have no idea.
Every single time they go on to an interstate no one dies.

Back to Holla Forums faggot

My post was sarcasm.

okay

Nigga, spoopy predates Holla Forums's existence.

Holla Forums please

It's a yes or no question user, it's pretty simple.

If anything, watching these retarded white cucks march around like faggots is a derailment.

oh upon a second read I get what you were saying. yeah, true.

but srsly those are triggering me. pls no post

Just joined the Army as 11x. I genuinely hope nothing seriously goes down before I actually "Get In". I go to Basic in September. I know you guys want it to go down quickly. I just wish it would wait until I am actually a soldier so I can be involved directly.

Just on time.

This.

na bruv, na

I don't understand that at all, explain.

Mini Soda is getting cheeky.

Let the dindu times roll.

Redpills, redpills for everyone!

I saw one retard carrying his wife's kid on his shoulder

oh fucking shoot me.

where are you getting these from anyway? If I get into a masochistic mood I might have to go back a read some more

yea, will do, or rather, will not do.

It created a diversion.

Hillary was getting chewed out bye the vast majority of America since the morning Comey had his conference. Then the day after that happens and there is absolutely NO NEWS not a peep about Hillary.

I'm sorry I had to make dinner before showing up to the thread. Did you want some? It's pretty good.

no one cars ZOGtard

Kill yourself anytime my man.

What is this jew shit?

Hide (((him))).

Also report.

Vet here.

This has to be the best example of a simple quirky artstyle getting utterly wasted by a tremendous shitheap of writing. Fuck.

Anyways, just came back from home guys, and from what I see I bet 10 memes nothings happens tonight again.

try reading the thread. I was fucking with some shill but I was too retarded and hung over and forgot to spoiler

This is all I have to say. Read point two.

Why the FUCK are those cops not armed?

Hehehehehehehehe

They got on a highway tonight, if not tonight, then next night.

Fun fact: Tabasco uses small red sticks called "le petit baton rouge" to gauge the ripeness of their peppers before picking. And we all know, tabasco peppers are among the best peppers.

And are delicious with onions but NOT FUCKING SWEET POTATOES

I see what you're saying, but I still dont think this shooting has "saved" Hillary. She's still hated by anyone above 90 IQ, and if in the worst case scenario where she gets elected then civil war 2.0 is pretty much on.

I was wondering why the vast majority of her cartoons are weird and have no point, then I figured out she must be a biological woman.

ARREST THEM ALL

Hatch Chiles are far superior

oh shit this convo again. sweet potatoes are niggers and russets are spics – should delete from gene pool

U N L A W F U L A S S E M B L Y
N
L
A
W
F
U
L

A
S
S
E
M
B
L
Y

Am I supposed to feel empathy with them because the guy seems to guy seems like an autistic retard but at least he isn't an asshole.

BLM so much they can only two women in their own protest.

please stop

"we will arrest you"
Holy fuck its as if these cops are asking for a riot, might be some looking for a justification to shoot some dindus

O.K., so let's say it's a diversion. So what? What are we supposed to do about it?

Stop whining about the kabuki theater congressional hearings that won't amount to shit anyways.

She's corrupt as fuck and most of the United States has known that for 25 years. She's not getting anywhere near the White House.

Go fucking lobby C-SPAN or Fox or MSNBC to cover the shit more and stop crying about it in every thread.

Four warnings issued and they're staying on the freeway.

This gon' be gud.

All chilis matter, except for jalapeno. They are the niggers of the chile world.

What a time to be alive.

Those orange shitters are disgusting.

The fag has been crying non-stop for two days. Tired of hearing the shit.

SUICIDE DRONE
U
I
C
I
D
E

D
R
O
N
E

Don't worry user, you shut him down good. Hillary will not be elected.

I want to make food but I can't take my eyes off of the stream

You mean Ben Garrison 9000?

lol?

Jalapeno lives don't matter

fuck you that's disgusting. you didn't even spice the fucking sweet potatoes. kill yourself
yes you do, like sweet potato fries. Only a nigger would use corn syrup

As much as I would love to get into the potato debate again we can't afford to have it while things might actually be happening. Sweet potatoes are best potatoes anyway so having this debate is ultimately pointless

they are, user. Its easiest to see with the cop on the far right, closest to the foreground. Pistol on his waste.

DUI meets BLM. Please kek let it happen.

Sorry, why exactly are they not arresting these fucks?

I don't understand why they don't call in SWAT or the Nat'l Guard or whatever and corral them and arrest every single one. A protest is one thing, but shutting down highways is crossing the line.

touche

only niggers eat sweet potatoes

Misguided attempt to keep this race war cold.

Not enough cops. Be patient. Battles take time but unfold in an instant.

What Comey said two days ago is going to go down the memory hole that's why. What's going to happen tonight is nothing because distraction has already been achieved, nothing else for who controls BLM and friends to do but sit back and enjoy the temporary victory.

It's daylight and there's mostly whites. You're fine for now.

True.

Sweet potatoes aren't even potatoes. They're mold.

Seriously? What the fuck are they thinking? They must not all be supporters of white genocide. What are these useful idiots thinking?

are you fucking shitting on mushrooms and sweet potatoes?

The same thing happened in Baltimore. Everyone was waiting for another day of happening and it never came. Because what it was supposed to push out of the news cycle had already been pushed out.

That being said, Hillary's lies are still in the top 5 threads of my social forum and Obama keeps digging deeper with his ludicrous talking points like "untangling the motive" of the Dallas shooter.

this is why you should always have in your car a can of 30-ft bear spray, a bandanna, and sunglasses :^)

Mushrooms are below pleb tier garbage.

They want to "make a difference" and "help the less fortunate", and don't possibly think blacks are in the wrong.

It's the ultimate virtue signaling for the cucks, they even make it a family activity. They'll scamper away when light falls.

I disagree, now eyes on the racewar lad.

I see they are fans of infantry armor, thing about it is it only works for one shot.

BLM is a deep undercover Holla Forums operation to rid the world of numales and race traitors

the first spongy nu-male cuck or feminist gets blasted with rock salt and they all scatter. I'd bet the farm.

Seriously why are there so many white people there. Why don't I see black people at a BLM protest.

I doubt the MN police are going to do a thing at all. They've "Warned" them like a dozen times and still only 2 cars are there.

Yes sir.

This happens every single time.
First night niggers riot, second day/night cucks come out in droves. I wouldn't put it past them also being paid for by Soros.

Do they even have a black friend? Half of the black people I know think BLM is a bunch of retards who keep latching onto bad cases.

That's not losing- it's an already lost position.

They should mingle. I want to see these people get enriched live on CNN.

They are college students not in stem, they have progressive professors.

BATON ROUGE GIVEN THE DISPERSAL ORDER
POLICE ARE THERE IN RIOT GEAR

SHIT ABOUT TO GO DOWN

why the fuck is this shit happening again? i'm so goddamn confused right now

(((Progressive professors)))

They don't have black friends, but they want them.

They have NO friends, but they figure if they are like Jenny on Forrest Gump, they'll be popular with the "anarcho" crowd.

They think they'll be able to brag to their kids, like their parents bragged to them, about marching for social justice and someone will give a shit. They want to be the next Bernie Sanders.

Commies and jews the lot of them.

Stream?

Top right.

you just stepped over the line

Dyed hair.
Beware.

KYS Nigger Shit

fug, was hoping for a different one, thanks anyways

link?

The only stream I see is the MN freeway happening where the police are too pussy to do shit.

It's basic art of war shit. Nobody expected cops to be sniped at a BLM rally where cops stand around waiting to be sniped. Likewise since everyone expects shit at this very moment, nothing worth of mention just 1 month from now will. Watching protesters be retarded is entertaining, but everyone here seems bluepilled on the purpose of the distractment.

How funny would it be if we had an allahu akbar in one of these large crowds.

I agree but it can wait until after nogs and nus hit the pavement.

Let it happen tonight.

Praise KeK

God damn I hate this fat black bitch.

No… you know not what you are asking for.

Don't victimize them. Please. FFS, don't give the public an actual reason to sympathize.

These cops are fucking pussies. Holy shit. Bring in the RWDS.

Is anybody else watching this she-boon?

She needs to be fucking arrested, like yesterday

Do you guys think we can redpill some people about BLM with this?

youtube.com/watch?v=IXUNpVmGoE0

WHO IS THIS NIGGER???

no, bc misogyny – stronk wymyn is WINRAR!!!

checked

killdozer dude was fucking epin. whites are way better at civil disobedience

Fine just have a nation of islam guy charge the police line and try.

Do you know how I feel?

If it were a snackbar it would fuck up the whole message for them, all of these things are on live streams and it would spread so fucking fast that the religion of peace hates the BLM.

And this fucker doesn't even speak english.

muhfugn bix nood

I hate niggers more than mudslimes right now. Let's kick off this race war and take care of niggers first. They have the larger population.
Snackbars will come at the tail end.

holy SHIT these cops are pussies

My hatred for women is growing. Even if pro-white groups became mainstream, would they fight this hard for their own? I really doubt it. Were women ever leading lynch mobs 100 years ago when blacks would rape, kill and mutilate whites? If there were a (((call to kill white men))) today, these cunts would be leading the charge.

aNYONE HAVE A DIRECT LINK FOR THE BATON ROUGE PERISCOPE?

Does anyone have the Baton Rouge periscope stream?

Police love killing whitey. Please proceed.

top right

are you seeing this? its all fucking whites that are trying to get arrested. it gives them hipster points. they'll probably get a tattoo about it.

fucking faggots

He said direct link

Hey! Here's a picture of some of the action

This is the whitest BLM protest I've seen since the last night in Minneapolis

Direct link you dumbasses

>Dallas Police Depart [email protected]/* */ 54m54 minutes ago

WE DID IT, REDDIT
GOOD JOB TEAM

Fuck you then

wew

Sorry getting comfy for the night with my good friend scotch.

You know whats really good? mushrooms and onions

Aztec dancers!?!?

WTF?

nigger wizards are coming lads

AZTEC DANCERS

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Soros likes to be entertained when he spends money

fuck off radagast we are farmers of men here, we water them with our memes go back to your forest

Dude looks like a Somali pirate

this audio quality is killing me, lads

nice observation Satan

He is a somali

I think it's more his incomprehensible nigger-speak than audio quality

That's because he is, Super Satan. Listen to the way he speaks.

Quads checked

Look at me. I'm the African-American now.

Well, I'll be back in a couple hours to see if anything happened.

AH PUCH, AWILIX AND XBALANQUE BOUT TO DROP THE ULTS

(checked)
Noice

Fucking Kek

That's exactly what I thought about

Looks like Lynch's tour was effective. Those cops are cucked with a capital "C"

fucking niggers, don't kill them all, they are too entertaining…

AZTECS GET OUT

you better believe that women used to accuse every nigger and his brother back in the day and they used to accuse everyone and his brother of witchcraft in the puritan days, they used to accuse everyone and his brother of catharism in the middle ages women are the ultimate normies user

I don't even understand what they think they are accomplishing. where did this shut down the interstate tactic come from? i would imagine it would probably just piss people off

oh fuck you now I want to walk to the store to get some, but I don't want to miss the violence.

grrrrrr

Why the fuck does periscope not have a search function?

Jesus christ

Oh you dun goofed now you dumb niggers. That'll definitely bring latino support down.

here it comes, boys. they're moving in now.

Everyone chill, the Mormons are here.

BIKE CUCKS INBOUND

Somali pirate confirmed. They literally let any non-white in nowadays.

It's going down

We ain't scared

Yet

So many fucking white people at a BLM protest. Disgusting.

Niggers can't even form a proper phalanx.
What is this shit?

Forming human shield around handful of blacks

AZTECS NOT WELCOME

Only cucks of certain races like other races.

It's a bixnoodlanx

You talking shit about truffles?

and people have the audacity to tell white people that they have privilege when the media is willing to cover BLM asses 24/7 and willing to pardon them for any crimes

Holy shit.

Bike-short cops…ready to dish out empathy

Darkness soon.

This needs to go over like kent state. Remember what the guard did to make the protest stop completely? The shot the agitators/organizers in the back of the crowd not the useful idiots on the front line.

Truffles are terrible unless they're chocolate truffles.

(checked)

Nice digits.

I'd hate to be on that fucking freeway trying to get anywhere

Like in a fucking ambulance, or something

Or be watching my house burn down while the firetrucks take the backroads

Have you heard the good word?

Trips confirm whatever you said.

Police are our enemy.
If they weren't there a couple of good ol' boys could gun these worthless coons down.

I was just thinking this. Where is the LRAD, or intimidating SWAT guys? This shit is highly illegal, go fuck those niggers up

Nah, they are bait.
The nig cannot resist the urge to steal bikes, and while they are distracted tactical WALL-Es will be activated.

To be fair that's Minnesota.

Damn!

They's be coming out da burrows now

It's between Minneapolis and Saint Cloud which are basically the faggiest places out side of pulse.

We need 'em mass produced

….and most of them are stupid white teenagers

How long until the niggers start throwing shit at the cops?

THEY'RE SHOUTING "ABOLISH THE POLICE"

15 minutes

what the fuck

This unicorn riot fellow seems like a cuck and looks like a fucking mudslime.

Trump is not even cleared.

He's up to his neck in jews and jews have literally planted their filthy semen seeds in him.

I also don't want cops killed, just start the fucking race war.

This is the worst police force in the fucking world

The lesson to take from the Kent state "massacre" is you don't shoot the demonstrators you shoot the agitators. The National Guard shot four people in the back of the crowd and protests dissolved overnight.

They aren't fucking smart.

GETTING CAUGHT IS PART OF THEIR PLAN

THEY ARE ASKING TO BE ARRESTED

The fuck is going in these nig's brains, if they have any.

I'm going to pass out soon.

Why the fuck are bike cops there? What nigger thought that was a good idea?

I'm sure you can get a decent drone on Amazon and convert it to your needs with a little ingenuity.

Anyone seen the kid that built a sentry gun?

Unicorn Riot is pure slime

They filmed the Minneapolis Meltdown, where the guys from /k/ threw down with pistols and got arrested

They helped point them out

nigga they wearing cargo shorts none of those cops have the gains to rock bike shorts without embarrassing themselves

Were you not around during Baltimore and Ferguson? The guy is definitely a leftycuck.

Rope them in, tear gas for good measure. Fuck this want to be arrested thing. I love this whole rich people thing choosing to get arrested to virtue signal. I wish they would throw real charges against them so they spend a few months in jail.

If shtf numbers count.

Yeah, after a shooting? this isn't gonna end well

What the fuck are these fucking morons thinking? what the fuck is going through their head thinking THIS is a good idea?

ah well, more votes for Trump

I was, just haven't seen this cuck before.

Havin fun listening to both r/a/dio and watching this stream

choose one and only one.

god I loved it when /k/ trolled the whole riot and all the BLM faggots got nervous when white men in camo and balaclavas started walking in their midst

Black Lives Matter!

I can't bear to watch this trash for much longer. There needs to be some action.

I watched it happen, user. That whole thing was almost as embarrassing as this mess right now.

L E L

Man all it takes is one rogue semi.

(Checked)
Speaking of those guys, have there been any developments with any of their cases yet?

I've had a few drunken nights that I wish I'd have met those cops

ANYONE ELSE NOTICE HOW MANY KIKES WERE IN THAT GROUP OF FAGGOTS THAT WANT TO GET ARRESTED?

t. Minn Nigger

Trump is a step in the right direction. I don't buy this idea that he's completely coopted by jews. if so, he wouldn't be pissing so many of them off. I don't think whites are ready for the race war tbh

Does it really surprise anyone with the indoctrination in (((schools)))?

Nigs are gonna nog, man.

They won't rest until there's violence.

What about the dumbass white people who are apart of the group? am i fucking losing my mind here?

Justice for Jamjar. Good times. Was that the one with Candleman raving away in his crack-addled way for half an hour?

honestly if police are abolished the blacks would probably kill a lot less white people and also stay in their own neighborhoods since 'community justice' would re-emerge and white posses would cruse around with shotguns looking for some unlucky nigger who resembled the nigger who stole some kids cellphone at the bus stop and they would take him to the middle of town and strip him naked and hang him and shoot him full of holes and leave him their for his baby momma to come and cut him down and all the tough talk by the crowd would be met by lead instead of the stoic but firm remonstrances of the police man.

Last I heard they were loaded up with charges, facing prison time

They lawyered up heavy, though

Then nothing. I haven't heard a thing.

The bell curve is a real thing.

>that cuck with the "I

In the middle of the front line dancing is a fat fucking kike wearing a red t shirt.

Shit. I wish them the best, even if they are from cuck-/k/.

Trips confirm. He's a kike.

anybody remember when that sandnigger got his iPhone stolen while live streaming 40k people?

bix nood you feel me

I hear what he sayin dawg

The nigs figured it out..

I can tell from the beard and from seeing many kikes in my time

They've been emotionally crippled by Cultural Marxism. They've been conditioned against thinking and judging on their own from constant emotional abuse. They look to the authority to tell them what they think and what judgements they should make so they don't get hurt again. They're little more than signal repeaters at this point.

I watched a couple of crackheads carry on

The funniest was a woman. Couldn't understand half of what she said

The last night, when it snowed, and all the black people slipped away

It was her and two other black people, and a whole bunch of stupid ass whites

Some brought their kids

Oh I feel ya

All these niggers with malcom x glasses.

Kek, my sides might not survive this month.

The Revolution

its not a war zone
police snipers set up wherever close to the target

they usually engage within 100 yards and set up wherever they can see their engagement area

concealment isnt a priority, they figure theyre not going to be engaged, Its not like theyre setting up claymores to the entrance of the stairwell

they are just doing it for trendy social points, if I was a nigger I would be mad as fuck that suburban white faggots were using my black nationalist riot as a vehicle to "envibrate" their persona or whatever other bullshit term a liberal shithead might say

Fuck, forgot webm.

Holy fuck

Assaulted the reporter

at least they know to go after the shabbos goy kike servant news media

fuckin press cucks doing the cop's job pressing charges

let's be honest, whites have become way too soft for any of that

Jesus Christ, listen to that chimpout

What the fuck is even going on anymore?

Dubbels checked

Cops giving the protestors and extra 10 feet. Some days I wish for martial law.

Once they're done LARPing in police uniform, I hope they pick out a nice bull for their Jewish wives

they have become soft because police are around to be that "thin blue line", necessity is the mother of invention. I am not trying to come off as some LARPing faggot but that is what "community justice" looks like in america. the posse is the traditional vehicle of white american justice.

Well, at least they named the jew and are attacking the (((media))) like Malcolm X did.

I can't wait until they prove he didn't have a CCW

(checked)

Shit is unreal.

These police are fucking useless cucks

Police are giving them every opportunity imaginable to fuck off. As niggers do… you show a little lenience ("give them an inch") and they do nothing but continue to press and push ("they take a mile").

The only valid solution is immediate extreme physical violence. The nigger comprehends no other language.

short shorts is a Justice Dept "mediator"

is my wild ass guess

So who's the guy with the whistle?

TOOT TOOT

SHORT SHORTS CONFIRMED FED

just now

that fucking hymie prosecutor is waiting until september so he can brag about it before election like hebe mckike berger he is
I hope he dies in his sleep so cant say goodbye to his kids

This Minnesota chimping is getting good

Hoping and praying for at least a few cracked skulls

I dunno, that shirt badge seems awful larpy.

harry odea

Some one please make an
[AFFIRMATIVE TOOT]

Doesn't even matter anymore, we all know he didn't have a CCW but they have made up their mind. No matter what the truth is they will run with their comfy little story, same as "hands up don't shoot" a total lie now part of their mythos.

More of the same

he said he was working. are we sure he's not just a crazed drunk nigger?

So what can we do Holla Forums? Obviously joining the police is futile since they're so pozzed.

Trips of 0blivion checked

You live up that way? You got sauce?

They're masking up.

It's happening.

The host of the stream mentioned it, but 15 minutes is way up at this point. Riot police probably moving in soon

And the last

Get comfy lads

HAPPENING

logic

kike DAs and prosecutors love to find MADE UP excuses as to why they deserve there job "white supremacists" is a juicy matzah ball of meal tickets of blood sucking leeches known as lawyers

GASSING TIME

GAS THE CUCKS

Man. that was the comfiest night ever. We need to repeat it.

When Dr. Fed walks behind the police lines

It's going down

New memes may be born tonight, lads

start a secret nigger killing militia. start your own; don't join an already existing one. Do your OPSEC and stay in cells of only 3-4 people max

TOOT

69 is good enough for me to check.

I smell nigger blood in the air

No. All police seem to be cucked beyond belief. Completely unwilling to uphold the law.

If dubs, droids enter fullscale operation tonight.

Did a fucking indian just tell me a bunch of Nephilim ruled North America until the h'white man was commanded to kill them all?

Unicorn Riot

Shilling for Justice

Never heard of the Nevada giants?

KING NIGGER ON SUICIDE WATCH

youtube.com/watch?v=Eu2N-cwTNDo

WALL-E Bomb bots

(((National Lawyers Guild))) on the scene in MN

lel

Whoever writes her lines is pretty based.

I mean that we haven't already done

checked

we need to meme this harder. Obama caused the shooting in Dallas

WHAT WOULD MARTIN LUTHER KING SAY?? BIG NOOD NIGGA

Would you niggers stop linking to the stream that's been liked 900 times already?

If you don't have a NEW stream, don't post the link.

fug

I don't have a gun, so I'm not ready yet. When it starts I'll kill the nearest white guy with a gun and take his, then I'll be ready. He'll never see it coming!

HO ASS NIQQA

COME ON AND MOVE IN, YOU FUCKING PUSSIES

christ, how many people have been delayed because of these pieces of shit blocking the roadway

You've failed and must sacrifice yourself to Kek.

That's some good bait.

If dubs we're gonna see some 1979 Iranian Revolution level police brutality.

WE ARE (((PEACEFUL)))

checked

touche. Stay the course.

WE ARE PEACEFUL, NEVERMIND WE'RE A SAFETY HAZARD

We are peaceful!

What the FUCK are you?!

Highly doubt even a single person gets arrested.

This is the state Pool boy won.

Unicorn riot gets nigged tonight

And what will be said tonight?

Rerolling.

If only

oh shit they're deploying the whistles now

pepper spray soon hopefully

They uprooted a sign. More laws broken.

RIGHT WING WHISTLE SQUADS BEING DEPLOYED

Damn straight it's time to listen. Faggot.

CONES DOWN

This is what we need

when did that shit get knocked over? did I miss it or was it off camera?

DEY CHARGIN DA POLEES

Crowd is now marching towards cops.

Hed call them a bunch of rowdy swamp running Niggers

Honorary Phd nigger can accept marxism, but not niggotry this advanced

HERE COMES THE SWAT TEAM. DINDUS GONNA BE UNDONE

You missed it. Tactical nigger nigged it.

Gorillas playing with traffic cones nao

ALL CONES TUMBLING DOWN

Pozzed

Vibes

Only

checked

imagine how much more nasty niggers would smell if they were on fire

WEZ AINT GUNNA RIOT

POSITIVE VIOLENCE ONLY

You know what to do

AYO WE DUBS ONLY

It's at times like this that I wonder what the Japanese must think of what Western countries have become..

Probably laughing their asses off.

What usually happens is all these people are arrested later in the week, right? One by one?

dammit. ineed to keep my eyes on the camera

are they going to fucking riot or what?!?!?!

user you slick motherfucker.

Except it's like a $2500 fine per arrest. This could easily make a million dollars and pay for itself.

PISSY VIOLENT ORANGUTANS

Notice how they all join in chants immediately. They practiced for this.

SS IS MOVING IN!

WEW

throwing shit at cops

They've been rehearsing since trayvon.

It's not hard to repeat words.

i'm getting tron vibes from these glowing cops

how many of these towns have nigger police chiefs

THE FIRE RISES

Oh shit what the fuck was that? I just sat back down.

there we go

WEW FIREWORKS LMAO

OH they just fucked up.

they usually only arrest people they manage to grab or mark with paint or confused stragglers who stand around wondering how everything went to shit

This is so third-world

FIREWORKS WOOOOOOOO!!!

Well shit I lost my own bet and I'm all outta memes.

OH SHIT SAM HYDE HAS ARRIVED

They threw a massive firework at the cops.

FIREWORKS GOING OFF

FIREWORKS GOING OFF AND CUCK POLICE AREN'T DOING ANYTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kek

Now add attempted murder and assault of a police officer x 20 to that.

If their prosecutor isn't cucked

PEACEFUL FIREWORK

Vibrant firework smell

I grew up in japan as a expat, many japanese people unironically called me aryan in english because I had blond hair and blue eyes, moonrise are really hard to learn and that helps them keep out jews and other parasites. also the japanese alpha male archetype is slightly cynical-materialist like the the modern white man but he still has this poetic-trancendetal bushido thing where beneath the nihilism there is still "samurai face" as japanese old ladies say, there is still duty. I wish the west was still poetic tbh

and I'm supposed to believe that cops just want to kill blacks

We are talking about the descendants of nordic cucks here, user.

What did you expect?

MLK did what he did because he had a fetish for white women and was upset because he was constantly denied his wite pu$$ay by the society of the day. In college he began a relationship with a white woman, but when he asked her to marry him she rejected him because it was too much trouble (she just wanted that black dick). Later on when he was traveling the country doing protests and speeches, he would bring white prostitutes back to his room. The FBI has all that recorded from when they investigated him for being a communist. They tried to blackmail him into giving up by sending the tapes to his wife, but she didn't make a big deal out of it because of t he was doing for civil r hts.

kek

Alien, user.

They were calling you 'alien'.

so was there anything found in dallas?

what's going on there?

These cops are a lost cause.

Arrest #1

Harry Odea or Odey

Following Orders

look how much faggot media is here. EMP the area then RWDS will take care of everything

I can understand being cucked to the point of issuing 6 gorrillion warnings but no tear gas after being firework jihaded?

I'm so rustled.

Kek

Where is John Goldfinch when you need him?

lol hahaha

Goddamn is the Unicorn Riot retard the only guy on site?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe because the (((press))) only ever shows the end half where shit goes bad for the nog.

what a dope

Is this Unicorn Riot faggot the same person as AIDS Gandalf?

looks totally liberal to me

Nah; third-world police just kill people like these.

WE ALL SHIIIEEET DA SAME

checked

So you're saying there are advantages to the third world.

typical nigger abandoning his kids

This is the St. Paul Pussy Department

Please back up

I don't think I've ever been this rustled watching a happening.

CONCUSSION GRENADES

finally

"IF I GOTTA LOSE MY LIFE I WILL"

"I GOT KIDS NIGGA!"

Boom Boom concussion grenades!!!

SMOKES OUT

Finally.

BOOM

BOOM

KEBOOM

AT LEAST IT BEGINS NOW

if these niggers were smart, they would have brought lots of those smoke bombs to confuse the police

Hell fucking yes!

"Right in our direction!"

Where ELSE would they shoot them??

BREAK THEIR EAR DRUMS

these fucking stupid cops fired those smoke grenade things closer to themselves than to the protestors

Is this faggot really surprised that flash bangs are being thrown toward him?

Does he not know how riot control works?

We don't need concussion grenades. We need concussions.

ZYKLON B DEPLOYED

God bless those Holla Forumsocks going into the shit.

Godspeed and good luck. Stay safe bros.

KILL THEM ALL

So that's how the end comes.
We program robots to eliminate nignog.
AI intelligence determines all humans originated in africa and goes on full purge mode.

what stream u following tbh fam?

No, the road is very much intact.

JUSTICE FOR TRAYCONE

this lmao

It's ok user, for now enjoy the meme war, before the true war

just throw a bunch of teargas. easy dispersal

Hands up!

Don't shoot!

⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽

lol all it takes is a few loud noises to break them out of formation

GET DA BIG NEWS CHANNELS OUT HERE! ooga booga!

Wizard of poz doesn't know that smoke grenades don't esxplode…

they ran off the "big news" and now are bitching because there isn't enough exposure…fucking niggers

this nigger whining that there's no "big" news media out there… he doesn't realize it's because they are protecting him by not exposing this chimpout

That stupid kike reporter has no idea what a war zone is.

we'll show them soon

you would to if you had a limousine commie kike like Mark Dayton standing by to take your pension

Did we get a webm on that?

lel

"Looks like they don't really know what they're doing"

No fucking shit

"HANDS UP – DON'T SHOOT

that didn't happen

this nigger is so stupid. he think CNN isn't covering it bc they're against him, but its the exact opposite. if white people saw this, they'd be against these niggers

GUNS GONNA BLAZE, BOYS

Just let them burn the city if that's the case.

But I wouldn't be able to resist my blood lust, batons would be getting swung.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Give 'em an inch

And you know what happens

WEW
E
W

Nope. The big news were there until the nogs started assaulting the reporter.

⛽⛽⛽⛽
🌚🌚🌚🌚
🏁🏁🏁🏁
⚔⚔⚔⚔
⏰⏰⏰⏰

this fuckin' guy

short short toot toot is back

This is it. Today is the day.

LIke this dude was even alive before King was shot

MOFUGGAS BEEN GETTIN KILL
EVEN THO WE IGNANT WE DO WAT WE DO
U KNOW WHO DA OPRESSED PEOPLE ARE KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN

dude's like 30

that guy doesn't look a day over 30

This mother fucker is talking about MLK like he knew the nigger.

Fuck you, Saint Paul is nice

wew

ik lol

suddenly all that "islam means peace" shit sounds like code

I got mixed emotions about it

Kek

checked

this stupid nigger. taking a welfare check and thinking he's oppressed.

WHY IS THERE A FEDERAL NIGGER THERE HELPING THE CROWD???

Nigger doesn't appreciate white people helping his nigger riot

MILITARY STYLE SMOKE

Then remove cuck or it'll burn eventually

Kill your girlfriend and then yourself

At least it isn't from Israel this time.

CHECK THE DATE

What the fuck is this guy trying to prove?

They used outdated some grenades on them?

The 11-Gram Non-Reloadable Distraction Device® incorporates an M201A1 type fuze with hex design gun steel body. This compact version of the 8933 Low Roll™ Distraction Device® body is the newest version of the first reusable non-bursting canisters that limits movement and rolling once deployed.

CHECKED

Niggers take everything even spent grenade cans

check those digits

Holyshit this retarded sheboon.

IT'S HARMLESS CARBON MONOXIDE

==GET DA WATER NIGGUH=

Holy shit how can this bitch be so stupid

Oh fucking shit

Muh sides!

A wet shirt stops all that shit

care to test that theory, you stupid sheboon?

THEY CAINT STAHP US

carbon monoxide is harmless to groids - we're done for.

this fucking nigress

Someone needs to stop that sheboon with a bullet

i was in the police force muh dam self. all that they doin is throwin carbomb modixide dat aint do shit to us

dey thro'in cabun monaux-hide at us

twitter.com/sophiaphotos/status/751909877233098752

what a dumb sheboon

Yeah, I'm sure they're trying to gas you with carbon monoxide.

Ahahaha fucking what

WE WUZ CHEMISTS

I'm fucking dying

need new thread soon

It's disagreeing with itself while agreeing with itself.

If everyone who used this word on twitter died the world would be a better place

Ever notice how the mannerisms of a nigger seem really similar to a chimp or something? I was just watching the one camera, as people are slowly walking to the front, and the way they move their arms and king of wobble. It's like a fucking chimpanzee or a monkey or something.

this

Isn't Carbon Monoxide the leading cause of death in houses with gas-based heating and poor ventilation?

DEY WEY WIGH WER WE R

You got there eventually buddy.

MINNESOTA CONFIRMED FOR DA UNDACOVA MISSISSIPI

This is goddamned disgraceful.

more like combustion based since most burning shit produces CO

see;

"Folks" being a nigger that killed 5 people. Oh no, how terrible that they blew the dumb niggers up. These Communists are fucking pathetic, I can't wait until we can openly kill them without repercussion.

Minnesota is the undercover Mississippi, YO!

I always noticed this specifically in the application of the forearms.

All dese sysems

how new are you and where the fuck did you grow up that you haven't noticed this?

GENOCYY

PEOPLE OF CALLAH
JENNOCAYD

I wish it was genocide holy shit

Pathetic.

Is this bitch serious?

they got systems built in all ova dis country dat oppress us

day damn near on the brink uh genna side

They've been in this country for over a hundred years and still can't speak the language.

GENUHSYYYY

Created

The ultimate virtue-signalling high is a euphoria caused by terminal blood loss.

In their defense, the bridge above them got filled with niggers. It'd have been a tactical disadvantage to hold that position.

I'm from Philly, I just never actually sat there and analyzed them before.

this nigger needs to know that if we wanted to genocide them, they'd be gone already.

seriously though why is there no coverage of dallas, whats going on theree

link it

Here's the plan

MEME IT

MEME

IT

Last for Jeb.

8ch.net/pol/res/6647627.html