Determining Societal Worth

This is a thought experiment.

The only variables that exist are the ones that I specify. It will sound like I'm simplifying bigger statistics, but people like to hide behind rhetoric and complexities and blame external factors eg. Black Lives Matter, Liberals etc.

So in this experiment, there are no external factors.

We all understand that sometimes a society needs to make a judgement that benefits its people in the long run. Sometimes that means admitting hard truths. Sometimes, that means taking drastic measures to ensure future generations thrive instead of being overtaken by traits like violence, stupidity, immorality.

Some might have you believe that race doesn't matter.
Take a look at these two individuals: Jordan and Christopher
They are plucked from a random population sample (so they exist within irl America)

WHEN JORDAN OR CHRIS HAVE CHILDREN: their offspring inherit 100% of all their variables

Question:
a) Who is superior, and why?
b) What metric matters to you the most?
c) What should be done if this person already exists in society?

Bonus question:
Should it matter if we know nothing else about them?

Please limit replies to answering the questions, and necessary elaboration. Keep it succinct!

Survey threads are slide threads. Take it to cuckchan, faggot

A) all characteristics superior, will have superior children
B) IQ, likely largest effect on other factors
C) Explain

This survey is clearly fucking obvious hence you either have a motive behind posting this, i.e. contrarian ideas to expected responses or or simply a shill/retard.

Propose ideas or discussion not asking shit that'll give the same responses.

a) The nig is superior because we need to bring down the federal government in order to stop the liberal madness. Expanding the welfare state accelerates the demise of the federal government.

b) Race matters the most to me, because basketball-americans can be identified and confined to urban centers such as chicongo and detoilet.

c) More social programs and hiring quotas should be implemented to hasten the demise of the system that coddles and pays pavement apes.

If I understand correctly

we should judge people based on race
because statistics of IQ
because statistics of violence
because statistics of chimping out
because statistics of welfare
because statistics of crime

Not sure how this is retarded.

This is literally the logic found in 100% of threads.

So it's highly relevant.

How is this not retarded ?

Because I might be missing something

and I want to be educated

isn't this place about being educated?

You clearly have at least access to (dunno if you agree with) the data regarding differences between blacks and whites.
Enough threads currently up with plenty of info so there's no excuse to not see it
If you have this data there is little to learn that would come from this thread, Holla Forums obviously assumes one who is greater overall to be greater

If I may speculate
That sound very shill like, trying to fit in and derailing active discussion elsewhere by asking silly questions here

Ask what you want to learn (if you indeed do) the question above is stupid for reasons aforementioned.

a) Jordan is superior at living like a savage in whatever shithole in subsaharian Africa. Christopher is superior at pushing his people and his civilization to the stars.

b) I'm caucasian, so I aim for the stars.

c) Put Jordan in his natural habitat. Help Christopher to make children and protect him from Jordan.

gonna wait for more results. The point of a thought experiment is only to assume what is outlined in the experiment. I want to know, in a more focused way, how much the numbers affect perceptions of individuals, without knowing anything else about them.

You forgot to mention those cuck genes though.

Then i'll call it now

Do you have any reason to believe the outcome would be anything other that the obvious ? Also I assume you're not gonna count the trolls responses.

Remember to sage guys, don't let polls like this slide other treads.

I think my thought experiment holds a lot more worth than media coverage of another shooting.

But it's not as triggering.

You're going a long way out of your way to limit the scope of your thought experiment and tailor the presentation to have a single possible answer: Christopher. An answer Holla Forums would freely give you without needing to design a retarded thought experiment. But because this thread is obviously tailored for some retarded 'gotcha' moment that you'll mistake for a brilliant application of the Socratic Method, while we spend 750 posts arguing about whether you're using external factors and redefining words, the answer is C: sage

Of you thinks it's a usefull, less triggering redpill, then good it is to some degree. If that is your actual intention however show it to the plebbitors and such not those who already understand then agree.
But then again your likely just a shill as aforementioned and again stated by
I'm gonna fuck off for now just so you don't have an excuse to further respond and bump the thread

Yet, neither of you tell me the flaw in my thought experiment.

Just that you find it triggering.

last bump.

I don't even need a reply to the experiment (though kudos if you do)

just tell me why the experiment is wrong (if you can guess its intentions)

I know I said I wouldn't respond further, but just one more cheeky reply.

People already have

Both have, GG shill. Holla Forumstards can at least read

git gud goy

Remember to sage and watch for shills boys, summers here and it's only gonna get worse !

that thread is the equivalent of "LALALA, NOT LISTENING!"

sort of like how feminists react to logic.

It's missing a third person:
Mordecai (OP)
Likelihood to incite Jordan to Violent Crime: 100%
Likelihood to Inbreed: 100%
Likelihood to Choose Good over Evil by exposing the Holohoax: 0.0001%
Race:
Kike who was arguing very Talmudically in a previous thread yesterday