I have a theory about this whole cops killing black innocent blacks thing need some mathematicians to help me

I have a theory about this whole cops killing black innocent blacks thing need some mathematicians to help me.

It appears that people are saying black people are disproportionately murdered by the police more so than any other race, now when looking at the population as a whole this might be true but what about when we compare it with the % of people taken into custody/arrested by the police?
Quick google of arrest rates by race gives the figures;
68.9% - white
28.3% - black
and then others.
Now when we look at the % of cop kills by race this year (as of July 2016) we get;
whites - ~46%
blacks - ~24%

Now the FBI statistics don't list Hispanic as a race so of all the available choices we can assume that Hispanics are listed as white.
Hispanics - ~15%

which brings us to
Whites ~61%
blacks ~24%

There is hardly any difference between the % at which races are arrested and the % that races are killed by cops.
If there is any claim of racism it is in % of arrests made against black people BUT NO THERE IS NOT AN UNEVEN NUMBER OF COP KILLINGS AGAINST BLACK MEN.

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/breakdown-us-citizens-killed-cops-2016
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database
washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings/
youtube.com/watch?v=dBp2w8r17AE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump with sources
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/breakdown-us-citizens-killed-cops-2016

The years don't perfectly match up I know.

In this universe, there are myriad factors that affect everything that happens. In whole numbers, cops shoot many more white people than black people. In percentages, cops shoot a much higher percentage of the black population than of the white population, so a lot of regressives will add this factor to the calculation in order to look like they have a point. Then they stop looking for more information because, in their mind, their point is made.

But you're absolutely right. Just look at crime statistics. Robberies, assaults, homicides, etc. Black are grossly over represented as perpetrators of this behavior which, as a result, leads to more violent encounters with police. A higher proportion of the black population is shot by police because a MUCH higher proportion of the black population engages in violent crime that puts them in conflict with police. It's as simple as that.

Exactly, but thats what I wanted to show mathematically was that the %'s are legitimately within a few degrees of the rates at which they are arrested why does isn't anyone running with this? Do we have no media that does any sort of fact checking?

The mental gymnastics liberals jump through to ignore this fact entitles them to a gold medal.

stop pushing this gay meme

Its not true you fucking retard

why? it's an accurate label, they are trying to make the world worse.

The entire thing is false. Blacks are actually killed by police less than whites relative to their violent crime levels and % of the population.

The entire thing is a psyop. The purpose being gun control and nationalization of the police force.

You need to get the white non hispanic population. subtract the arabs and you are close to the true white population.

This was on my mind a few days ago.
The murder rates, I think that they are about 50% white 50% black,
and then the recent msn report had police shootings being 33% black and 50% white,
so that would mean that blacks make up a significantly larger proportion of murderers than victims of police shootings.
Potential infograph material.

Shitlibs absolutely hate being called regressive, because it uses the same wiring that gives them a virtue signalling high and reverses it. The dissonance is so strong and unignorable that if you demonstrate how much destruction their policy causes, it actually traumatizes them. It's a great way to start an amygdala hijack.

It's because cops know that they will have to put up with endless bullshit if they kill a nigger, so they walk on eggshells around them. If a white criminal gets killed by cops then most white people are glad that the scum was killed. But then with blacks it's "mah baby, he a good boy dindu nuffin" and months of crap and most likely never be able to live a normal life afterwards because they will be stalked by groids.

I would rather use my fucking fists.

I love you /pol
Never change

(palindrome dubs checked)

The 33% would have been from sometime in the last few years, and it's 24% from the current year, as shown by OP, so it's probably gone down for that reason.
It's a good comparison for use irl or on youtube/twitter. Africans are a half of all murderers, but only a third of police shooting victims.

I don't think regressive is good just because it's not a word leftists use so they'll just take it as a goofy reactionary neologism which it is. Rather I'd use "retrograde" That's a good insult with deep leftist roots.

arrest =/= justifiable homicide

Here's the 2014 data:
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43

As for the data on being shot by police, most is for 2015, but the 2015 FBI data wont be out until Sept

The Guardian
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database

Washington Post
washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings/

Neither of these Regressive news outlets have figured out that Hispanic isn't a race, however, so apples-to-apples comparisons are difficult.

No they don't. The whole idea of "progress" has been turned into some utopian social horseshit instead of a functional measure of technological advancement. Using the word "regressive" still affirms for them that there is such a thing as "progress" they always conclude they are the "progressive" ones no matter what. Don't use their language at all. It gives them the verbal high ground. Just keep calling them traitors and cucks and keep turning their image into garish cartoon characters which are easy to mock.

the implications are that officers are unlawfully shooting niggers because "rayciss"

the net officer involved shootings are noi completely relevant to liberal feelings

officer involved shootings that lead either to charges being filed or an actual conviction, based on race would be relevant

Watch this video, it explains everything pretty well:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBp2w8r17AE

When you control crime rates, blacks aren't being shot by the police disproportionately at all.

You'll never get them to admit that blacks commit 50% of murders, 60% of serial killings and 70% of mass shootings, of course.

They say that blacks are 24% of the victims and 13% of the population. When you note that blacks comprise 28% of arrests, they say the cops are racist and arrest blacks more.

Blacks are 51% of the people arrested for murder, 30% of the people arrested for rape, and 31% of the people arrested for motor vehicle theft. Most crime is intraracial (perpetrator and victim are of the same race), so is White Privilege not having criminals see justice?

but if you only go by police convicted of crimes against suspects, I bet you will find blacks dont even make up 13% of victims, thats fucking checkmate

if you bring up crime statistics, liberals will immediately stare at you with their ears ringing not hearing a single word

You assume the leftists are intelligent enough for facts and sane enough for reality.

Using facts against liberals is a bad strategy anyway. You can give them to people who are at least a little reasonable and have some knowledge of basic mathematics (liberals typically have neither).

Even if more black people are killed by the police (relatively) it is what you would expect. Black people commit crime at a much higher rate than whites. Blacks kill at a 7-8x higher rate than whites do (pic related). Complaining about blacks getting arrested more often is the same as complaining that criminals get arrested more often.

And to be fair "regressive" doesn't really make sense because in the past, society was never that retarded

Exactly what happened in Alabama last summer, cop nearly got beat to death by a nog who took his gun and beat him with it. He said he was afraid to fight back because he would end up on the news.

We speak English on this board.

it's a variable called 'TOS' or TIME ON STREETS.
it's basically POLICE SHOOTOUT = TOS * Appearance * Cop agression level * known history + 1

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jared Taylor just put out some documents on this. Find those