I have a shitty neighbor who recently got a pitbull that almost jumps over our fence...

I have a shitty neighbor who recently got a pitbull that almost jumps over our fence. The bitch did it because I train with my heavy boxing bag at around 8pm to 9pm and finish at around 1020pm or 920pm. I'm too poor right now to buy a gun, Animal Control sucks ass and cops won't do anything until the fucking thing has jumped over the wall entirely.

The dog has tried to attack my mother and her 3 small dogs too, not just me when I train on the heavy bag.

What do Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Gallagher-AHP2-Cattle-Livestock-Equipment/dp/B0089JKAYA/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1484804661&sr=8-6&keywords=Cattle prod
amazon.com/PARKER-CRORY-S11-Master-Stock/dp/B00H1K3FEA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484804661&sr=8-1&keywords=Cattle prod
amazon.com/Streetwise-Security-Products-SWBAR9R-Flashlight/dp/B00G2THC8G/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1484804661&sr=8-2&keywords=Cattle prod
qcsupply.com/50094-magrath-stock-shock-22-38.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make the fence higher

I worked at a kennel and it's really the only thing that phases large very aggressive dogs in the heat of the moment. Killing it could potentially open up more problems like court and having to prove it was self defense and shit but a cattleprod should do the trick.

Too poor for that

Any recommendations? I found these on Amazon…

amazon.com/Gallagher-AHP2-Cattle-Livestock-Equipment/dp/B0089JKAYA/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1484804661&sr=8-6&keywords=Cattle prod

amazon.com/PARKER-CRORY-S11-Master-Stock/dp/B00H1K3FEA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484804661&sr=8-1&keywords=Cattle prod

amazon.com/Streetwise-Security-Products-SWBAR9R-Flashlight/dp/B00G2THC8G/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1484804661&sr=8-2&keywords=Cattle prod

No thanks

As thanks for the help and replies, ass and titties.

That's not even creative, if you're gonna kill something and potentially get in legal trouble for it, at least make it like fucking spectacular.

You want something with reach, that puts distance between you and the dog, like two feet. You don't want to have to have the dog on top of you before you can zap it, if that makes sense

Update: just remembered the ones we used were green and called Hot Shot. Looks like they're about $80 online but I'm sure there are cheeper ones

SON OF A…

Know of any other brands, or do you at least remember the Volts necessary to put down a beast?

Learn French and go live in Montreal.

My dog doesn't really love me
It just knows it would die without my food I share. I mean dogs are better than cats. By far. But it isn't true love. I feel betrayed by my dog.

I can't remember the voltage off the top of my head, but they're designed for large dogs so it won't kill them, but even the fiercest dogs will high tail it out of there.

I broke up a fight between two, 100lb, very aggressive male Rottweilers with. One little zap and they both ragdolled for a second and stumbled before fleeing

qcsupply.com/50094-magrath-stock-shock-22-38.html
This one reminds me of the one my grandfather used with his cows.

Also depending on where you live you might have an excuse to use a some bear spray.

I would have suggested that too, but again, from experience, most things don't phase super aggressive dogs. I tried to get dogs to let go of their bite from me by hitting them in the face and hitting them with a metal pooper scooper, blasting them with a hose in their snout and up their nose, and nothing

No thanks, but I do plan on moving to Alaska soon.

Thanks man I really appreciate it

But I'll finally have an excuse to prod with the prod Paul, plus I live in Texas, so castle doctrine and all that Jazz will protect me.

Don't have personal experience that extreme, but I've seen enough dog attack videos on ogrish.com, Youtube.com and WORL' STAR to know better than try to mace a dog.

I mean you can try, but pitbulls and Rottweilers really don't care about anything. Once again, the only thing I've seen work is high voltage from a cattleprod. That, or having their ass handed to them by another dog.

Get the dog to like you. Pitbulls aren't bad dogs, they're just overly protective. If he becomes familiar with you then he'll stop seeing you as a threat.

once an aggressive dog bites down, especially a pitbull they're not going to let go unless they're prodded or unconscious. They just lock their jaws and shake.
Dated a girl who fostered dogs and one pit was acting normal in the back yard and one of the dogs came up to it and it just fucking pounced and bit the dog on the back of the neck and just shook its head. I kicked that dog as hard as i could to try and get it to let go and there was literally nothing i could do. The dog it bit was just mangled.
I would get a prod or a knife.

3rd reply there was meant for but I fucked that up.

Again, no personal experience, but I've seen people do that shit and even try to strangle the damn thing with its own leash too. And when they go for strangling, the damn things don't let go until they're close to death.

What part of shit neighbor don't you get? To further cement the point let me say that she's a fucking beaner. A beaner who pretends to be "narco", avoids the sun like a vampire and dyes her hair blonde. She's scum of the earth, trying to befriend the dog will only cause problems with my mother's pooches, which I love and adore.

Pitbulls are not bad dogs, I agree. They're just…The nitroglycerin of the dog world. It really doesn't take much to set them off and once they're off, they don't stop. If you can't make nice with the dog so it'll leave you alone, the prod is your best option. If it's going after your dogs too, that's not something you can fix as easily. I stand by the cattle prod being your best option if you're concerned. Wish I could point you to a specific one that IS available

I agree i dont believe they are bad dogs at all. I rescued one and she was the biggest sweety ever. That one in particular was just bad and it happened to be a pit.
Its all about how the dog is raised and trained.
And pits especially are very territorial? don't really know how else to put it.

pitbulls are fucking niggers dogs. wrap some poison in meat and toss it over the fence.

How is that a bad suggestion? I'd understand if I was suggesting getting to know your neighbour better, but a dog getting to know you can be as simple as just showing the thing some affection.

Some of my favorite dogs at the kennel were pittys and I never had really cared for them until then. They're just on a hair trigger, not all but generally they are. Same with Rottweilers and Bull Mastiffs, etc etc. If it's raised by assholes who hurt it and let it act like a crazy dog, that's what it's gonna be, feral.

Suicide.

You're a retard, fuck off.

The thing I hate about pitts and rotties is that beaners and niggers always adopt them, always. It's fucking annoying as shit because they don't know how to properly tame such beasts. Also I find it kind of depressing that these war hounds, herding dogs, and working dogs are not being put to proper use.

Even docile working dogs like Border Collies look so fucking awfully depressed when they're not out there herding cattle and protecting the flock.

They are the dindu nuffins of the dog world, but unlike niggers they're a little predictable. Plus it's understandable why they're tempermental, they were bred to be that way.

We're seperated at all times by a 5'9" stone wall I can barely look over. How the fuck am I supposed to befriend that shit?

You're right about the border collies and stuff. People who get high energy dogs REALLY need to have high energy lifestyles. And yes. Generally 'them colored folk' are often the ones who adopt the 'vicious' breeds. Mostly because they either live in a shitty hood and want protection, or they're doing illegal shit and also want protection.

So what's your problem then? It's not like it'll ever make it over that wall. You use a punching bag at unsociable hours and your neighbour has a boisterous animal. Honestly you both sound like awful neighbours.

They give them bad names and ruin everything. I agree.
I lived in south florida and the amount of people that get huge fluffy dogs is crazy. The cant go out side or they'll pass out and they just sit inside and do nothing.

I've seen a pitbull jump and climb over a 6 foot fence. Had to put it in a kennel run with mesh top weighed down with bricks and metal ties

Ive seen plenty of dogs jump 6 ft solid fences

Let it bite you and then sue for a gorillion shekels.

dog don't have that kind thinking capacity you're just over thinking it

Have you ever been bit by a dog, much less one of the top three breeds with the strongest bite force in the domestic canine world? Even less a dog breed that WILL NOT let go once it bites?

This unless they catch you doing it really no proof you did it. anti freeze and meat are common items to have

There's no reason to kill the fucking dog unless it's ripping you or your dogs or your loved ones up. I love dogs very much, but if a pittbull or any other dog was trying to kill me, fuck that dog, that thing's gonna go.

Well thanks for the help guys, last pair of tits I post, last post too. Seriously thanks for the help, never knew cattle prods were this cheap. God bless America and the Internet.

Right now it rests its head on the fence, barks and snarls for minutes at a time whenever I work out with the bag or my mother comes over with her dogs. And the damn thing is not even a year old right now, better be safe than sorry. Also the latest I finish heavy bag training is 10:30pm, it's not like I exercise at midnight or something.

If they have a problem they should be telling me about it face to face, not purchasing violent dogs that almost jump into my fucking backyard.

I'm not jewish enough to cripple myself for shekels.

das racis

they're all the same species n shiieet

Good luck and best to you, glad I could help. Make another thread some day if you ever have success with the prod

This

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States

Notice how it's always a few select breeds that are overwhelmingly represented for their violent and subcreature behaviour.
Literally the niggers of dogs.

The moment it bites someone, it's going to get put down anyway.

But dude, the shekels. The more pain and suffering caused, the most OP can sue them until they have to pay their own house in the settlement. Then he can never have to worry about that shit dog which will probably get killed at the pound and his neighbour ever again.

OP you better kill that thing with fire before it comes for you

Good. You're an inconsiderate jerk and more than likely Mexican. Why don't you just go the fuck back?

Shitty pitt owner detected, you have to get gassed.

Because clearly buying a dangerous dog is the proper response instead of talking. Btw read this post

Whenever I hear or read about problems with pitts the owner is always a nigger, white trash, or a spic. And sure enoulgh it's a spic this time.

just kick the dog's balls a few time and it'll fear you.