‘Stormtroopers’ banned from ‘Star Wars’-themed college reunion over alleged Nazi inspiration

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/1/stormtrooper-costumes-banned-from-star-wars-themed/

was this wizard college?

that's so dumb

This is what you get for letting a jew make Star Wars into a political propaganda film.

We should try to push this to the point that Disney has to recall all Empire related merch.

The empire is literally the only thing interesting about Star Wars.

If we wana get technical here, it was always political propaganda, the OT ripped on Nixon and involvement in Vietnam, the PT ripped on Bush and Iraq, the only difference was george actually focused on the story and characters and threw in allegory as a second priority and was far more subtle about it, whereas now the political allegory was clearly done first and the characters/plot suffer from it.

The allegory to nazis was mostly visual, as far as I remember. Did it really affect the characters or plot? It didn't make the movie better, but it didn't overly affect it either.

I saw no "political" allegory in TFA. Just mindless nostalgia pandering without understanding the source material, with a healthy dose of lens flare and planets blowing up in the same solar system. What JJ does best.

Changing the race and sex of the main characters is progressive but not a statement on the Western political establishment. Though this is guaranteed to change if not with the next movie then with Episode 9.

Go suck a dick kike, all the bad guys were white males and all the good guys were either women, or non-whites.

It was made by those faggot liberals though and you can feel their gay input in all their creative work i used creative loosely there

That silver storm trooper (what was her name?) that was supposed to be memorable was a bad guy and not a white male. Poe was a good guy and a white male.

Colleges across America need to burn.

He's a hispanic kike, you retard.

TFA felt like one of those soulless business posters with a multiracial team of suits working together.

Neocons get out.

It was. I'm just correcting the user who said that Lucas did not used allegory.

Aren't all Stormtroopers black though? So in essence they've banned niggers from attending?

Stay bluepilled, friend.

t. mudslimes who are afraid of being found out to be terrorists

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

He's played everything from Italian to Egyptian.

I'd let him fuck me.

You'd best reread my post, I said Lucas had prioritized the story and characters over allegory, as opposed to your baseless implication that I said Lucas didn't use allegory at all.

These cucks safe space mentality will be the death of them.

You're not fooling anyone JJ.

So explain to me then what allegory to our current political climate TFA made?

otherwise you're coming off as illiterate retards who think I'm somehow defending JJ or denying his progressive agenda

The "Resistance" is a government backed extremist group dedicated to destroying the neo-nazis, I mean first order, because the Republic wants to make it look like they aren't actually a bunch of space kikes, so they outsource the work to antifa, I mean to the Resistance.

Honestly a great way to troll disney. Make it offensive to pay homage to the "racis" property.

They just don't learn. They keep doing things to alienate people.
I love it.

What about sith trooper armor? hehehe.. :'^)

I find it hilarious that the Jews are so fucking mentally ill and still assmad at the Nazis that the very moment they get their hands on a new IP they have to make it about muh six gorillion muh holocaust. It's fucking pathetic to watch them whine.

Is that you in the 1st pic user. Looks good so far.