So my gf wants me to wear one of these badboys when we are out

so my gf wants me to wear one of these badboys when we are out

anyone have experience on the subject? which type should i get?(USER WAS BANNED FOR HAVING A GF)

If you do it, you're a fag whom she won't respect or stay with. If you dont, she'll love you more. The choice is yours

she said if i wear it she will love me more tho… and it will improve our sex life

Don't do it. I wore one of those for a week straight. Took it out and my asshole hasn't closed up right since. Shit myself all the time now. 32 years old and have to tell the cashier that these diapers are for my grandmother. Don't live that life

who made u wear it?

This

His father

too much literotica user

too much

C

U

C

K

Checked

You're already gay OP, just shove it as far up your ass as you can and then set yourself on fire.

CUCK
U
C
K

I literally guarantee that worrying about being submissive or cucky to your girlfriend is counter-intuitive to actually avoiding cuckoldry and being a good partner.

nice flag, buddy

idk if op is a cuck but he goddamn sure is the king of the triplets

what?

why do people use things that are way too big?
why do people overdo things to the point of insanity and then complain that something bad happened?
why are people stupid?

it gives more pleasure but also makes damage
what is so hard to understand about this?

get a different gf, op
what kind of grill gets off knowing her bf has a plug in his ass? aren't you afraid you'll one day find yourself trussed up in the cellar while she sticks really nasty things up your ass?
abandon gf immediately unless you're homo enough to enjoy it.

well..

I find this hard to believe. It's a muscle like any other. It's like saying you wore a plaster for three weeks and now you can't bend your elbow because of that.

Don't listen to him OP, gratz on having a kinky gf.

OP

- t. things that happened guy

Why are in such abusive relationship, user?

You….you'd be surprised.

Women associate sex with suffering (lots to blame for that, including circumcision), so women have rape/force fantasies. Those can then get projected the other way into sadism, abusing their boyfriends, cuckolding, pegging, etc.

don't forget sticking things in the penis urethra and other dick and balls related mutilation

hey guys, was out with gf for dinner. anyways

t-thanks man

rude

what about it? (:

nobody is treatin anyone bad- i mean not against their will, at least ;)

nah its gf sure

You're wel-

Never mind, there goes my being sympathetic to you -.-
Did you at least wer the plug?

i said i want advice on it but nobody seem to read that part

no we will go get it tomorrow. she also wants a dildo, so we will see what we like

Well I don't have experience wearing one while walking. I would say a good idea might be getting one which has that anchor-like shape, if you get what I mean. The part on the bottom isn't round and small, but narrow and way longer. And the bottom-most part that is in your ass should be thick so as to prevent slipping out.

finally an actual advice

thanks man.

for the rest of you guys

did i ask should i do it?
did i ask about your opinion about the situation?
how did you conclude that your opinion matters?
are you all dumb as a rock?

I meant something shaped like this. Except this one is way too small, probably it would slip out of you. Plus… what's the fun if you can barely feel it whiel walking, right?

that looks a bit too intermediate for me, man. maybe i should start with something smaller?

Dude, it doesn't look like it, but it's small as hell. The whole thing is barely 9cm long (that's 3,5"). The first ball is so small you barely even notice it's in you.

you don't need to, use enough lube and you can start at almost 1inch wide

i see. then seems doable. that different balls might give more sensation as i walk. not bad at all

try this

Idk man, that is kind of a lot. Well… to be fair, one of my first toys is like 1,4" and I did use it during my first anal play session. But I still stretched with way smaller toys first (which idk if OP plans to do as well), and even so, it hurt a good bit. Partly probably because I didn't know how much lube was enough, but neither will OP.

Well maybe if you are really 100% inexperienced it would feel good. But honestly, after a while, you barely notice it, so I wouldn't count on it being very stimulating.

but lube melt away after some time. and it will be stuck inside for how many hours

24 hours

nah thats too long. i will go maybe 5-6 hours most

Probably your butt will feel really warm after she pulls it out.

hopefully i will be stretched enough for the dildo shes gonna get

Ooooh, she is going to get the dildo for you, very nice. A strap-on or a normal one?

normal

we will use it together

You should definitely get one of these imo.

yep thats the one. and a normal one. we will see if those are enough and maybe get a strap on later if we are not satisfied

Damn, sounds like you have a really fun day coming your way.
Though probably you'll want to clean your butt not just before putting the plug in, but also between pulling it out and the further butt play.

yea i know right?
i see
what experiences did you have?

Ah well, just plain buttplay, nothing big. Plugs, some non-realistic shape dildo (fairly thin so great to start you up) and a dildo with a suction cup. Suction cups are great, would recommend. Ofc, in your case, she might want to be in control all the time so you wouldn't need it. On the other hand, should she want you to get your booty penetrated while you'd be doing other stuff, who knows, maybe that's something you'd both enjoy. In any case it would be good for practice.

thanks mate. youve been of help

Np fam.

lol mod got butthurt

go to r9k, fag.

you lost the moment you asked that question.