Vladimir Putin -- is CUCKED!

I don't know why all of you folks are getting behind Jewtin like he's the fucking saviour of mankind.
He's nothing but another globalist ZOGpuppet in a world of globalist ZOGpuppets.

archive.is/F69nP

archive.is/2fN6T

archive.is/H5bcv

Russia is not a European country.
Russia's goal has always been to take over the West and mongrelize it all, see Communism, the invasion of Ukraine, Russian Imperialism etc.
They're just saber-rattling over the Baltic states now, since they're pissed that all the countries that were once under their thumb have now gained their independence and freedom.
In essence, Russia is the modern-day equivalent of the Mongol empire.
Always hating the West, always at war with the West.

If you don't join the NATO forces and kill as many stinkin' Ivans as you possibly can I must kindly ask you to take your hippie friends and go right back to the 70s where that
FIFTH COLUMN
shit belongs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
breakingisraelnews.com/55179/how-russian-jews-helped-shape-life-worlds-most-powerful-leaders-jewish-world/
jpost.com/Diaspora/Putin-calls-on-European-Jews-to-take-refuge-in-Russia-442175
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2015/09/russia-ultra-nationalist-crackdown-150916131749975.html
newsweek.com/putin-salutes-russian-jews-over-soviet-liberation-nazis-466155
youtube.com/watch?v=4W85OnL4xtY
youtu.be/MJ7T9VzwasE?t=21m43s
youtube.com/watch?v=qW2-4OvXTV8
barnabasfund.org/news/Putin-Signs-Draconian-Anti-Christian-Provisions-into-Law
liveleak.com/view?i=326_1448142500
momentmag.com/putins-jews/
forward.com/news/breaking-news/309514/russian-chief-rabbi-berel-lazar-stands-by-vladimir-putin/
youtube.com/watch?v=5JU_pCy2N10
foreignaffairs.com/articles/russian-federation/2014-02-06/moscow-and-mosque
economist.com/blogs/erasmus/2015/01/empire-islam-and-russia
nationalinterest.org/feature/comeback-how-islam-got-its-groove-back-russia-12609
english.pravda.ru/history/21-07-2008/105837-russiaislam-0/
jta.org/2015/09/30/life-religion/russias-kosher-kingpin-aims-to-launch-halal-meat-empire
reuters.com/article/2015/02/09/us-islam-financing-russia-idUSKBN0LD0DU20150209
interpretermag.com/immigrants-will-form-half-of-russian-federations-population-in-2050-experts-say/
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cognitive_infiltration
pastebin.com/chtax1au
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac
youtube.com/watch?v=QPI-5ACQ4Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=1lNi3AHmuS4
youtube.com/watch?v=cAb_APovmCU
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Qq5IH7e88
youtube.com/watch?v=wbZfw9Ac1Rw
economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21669563-though-opposite-sides-syrian-conflict-binyamin-netanyahu-and-vladimir-putin-agree
wsj.com/articles/russia-israel-establish-syria-hotline-1444917355
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/209527
thecommentator.com/article/1560/has_russia_sold_out_iran_for_a_stake_in_israeli_gas
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/208948#.Vt90BbyV0-J
thejc.com/news/israel-news/150648/israel-and-russia-reinforce-ties-middle-east-storm-rages
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-05-04/russian-missile-sale-to-iran-involves-unseen-deals-with-israel
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-israel-idUSKCN0WI0MC
washingtonpost.com/world/israel-fears-russias-pullout-from-syria-will-leave-a-dangerous-void/2016/03/16/8a64a21a-eb7c-11e5-a9ce-681055c7a05f_story.html
middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/21466-israel-to-provide-russia-with-intelligence-about-syrian-opposition
timesofisrael.com/israel-wont-allow-iran-hezbollah-on-syrian-border-rivlin-tells-putin/
poal.me/mtzfjw
reconquista-europe.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

since Hillary/Obama and Israel hate Putin as much as Assad it's safe to say he's doing something right and a friend to be trusted.

If Putin is a Zionist then Trump is no better.

Nice try Andriy, but Ukraine is ZOG too.

Butthurt anerican detected

Mad your king doesnt even hide his hatred for white people anymore?

I have some bad news for you user…

I'm an American and I love the fuck out of putin, i'm voting for trump because he wants to strengthen our ties with vlad and squatland

so true….ignoring the Soros funded uprising in the Ukraine shows this fool has no idea what he is talking about

Don't trust jewtin.

good up until this nonsense

this

What's that, that we're in the middle of a Jewish civil war? Nothing new to me.

If anyone ITT is gonna claim "buht the West is subverted by Marxism!!!" just ask yourself:
Where did that invasion come from?
Moscow

You think it's a "Jewish civil war" In reality it's Jews playing both sides of the conflict for mass chaos and to set up WW3.

Russians lost their country in 1917.

This.

And the birth of Soviet Moscow ties right into a few good jews with not a care in the world for an ethnic Russian. Blaming the USSR for marxism in the US is shortsighted.

cyka blyet vote putin blyet and vodka will be free

pootin is a pedo

You know that you're just redpilling people, dumbfuck shills?

Not true. While jewish meme "wins" in the end, those who are actually controlling the jewish tide is being fought for today with Trump leading the way for a non status quo faction.

Jewtin is still not to be trusted. Kikes always play both sides.

The biggest redpill is finding out (((Russia))) isn't so based after all.

If AIDs was made in a laboratory, much like how jews were behind the USSR, then yes I wouldn't ultimately blame ass sex for AIDS.

Lol and how do you figure that? Because the media doesn't like him yet has Trump news on the Tv 24/6 for the past year?

You know Jew controlled America and it's media fought a long cold war against Bolshevism and Communism?

None of this is new or surprising. Old Jewish strategies.

MUH BASED RUSSIA

And posting 6 million slide threads and filling them with proxy posts of two shills is going to convince how many people?
Are you guys new on the job? How much is the starting shill pay?
Just hang yourself.

hang yourself

How's the weather in the Ukranian Ministry of Truth?

Both Russia and Ukraine are ZOG, lad.

Common jewish tactic as said.

t. literal RIDF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

Because if he was literally Hitler, he wouldn't have become a real estate mogul in Jew York, much less a possible US president. Like I said, Jewish civil war, as in internal conflict. Those who are in control of the Lugenpresse do not want their power compromised by another group, even if they're on the same team hypothetically. Media hating Trump isn't a proof of a total Jewish boycott.

This

Trump has Jewish ties all around, if they really hated him there would be total media silence and he wouldn't be in the political frame anymore. I'm not saying that he wasn't the best choice there was but he's not the savior some makes him to be. If he has any of those cuckservative as a VP, like Jewt. You can be sure he'll go back on any promise he made about the wall and telling China to get fucked.

This

The attention to Trump and controversy with Clinton is 100% planned. Juden probably is planning to false flag assassinate Trump or ramp up the false flags for martial law before the election gets to happen.

The result? The majority of Americans will think their government is trying to block Trump our Saviorβ„’ and not know where to focus their anger when SHTF. It's all a big psyop to get the goyim to slaughter each other and wipe out what's left of the white race.

Whatever You say chaim

This. Basically all of Trumps kids except Baron and Tiffany are married to kikes and he takes AIPAC, JIDF, Netanjahu, ADL cock soo deep in the ass.

Russia use to be a european country but it died with the tsars.

I'm quite sure of it. I don't believe they'll have to assassinate Trump though, unless the BLM shit somehow fails to incite the race war.

Just listen to this superbly narrated anti NATO protest in Germany.

So we shouldn't support Judaeophile Putin, but should instead support the Judaeophile West

Makes sense

this except trust no one

God bless Ukrainia. Fuck Russia.

I just want fifth column cucks to leave.

If literally both Russia and the USA are controlled by Jews why is there conflict? To deceive the masses? For what reason? To start WW3? If the Jews wanted WW3 given how much power people claim they have they would have done so by now.

Jews aren't a monolith contrary to popular belief.

Russia the country is fine until you reach Asia, the Asian part ought to be its own country. Russia the government is putrid, and has de-humamized Russians for too long, ever since the Serfdom.

They don't have to, people gobble up fake shootings/deaths all the time. The 2 "assassination" attempts already on Trump were a joke and likely staged. All part of the psyop to make it seem like random people are actually doing this stuff.

We had some fat italian guy trying to bumrush him and then some british kid who flew to the United States, learned to use a gun for the first time, then tried to steal a gun and kill Trump during the rally? It's ridiculous.

But yea they are probably banking on a race war first.

Yes

They're accelerating things because they are on borrowed time thanks to the internet mostly. They would prefer to just race mix the white race out of existence ( at which they have already been quite successful ) but world wars work too.

My theory is that, if Russia balkanised, the lifting of the burden of keeping such a massive territory and divergent peoples together would make Russia an economic powerhouse and, ironically, a far more relevant country. And also in maybe a better position to cooperate with Europe on equal footing

Yes, you heard right, RIDF-shill.
NATO's the medicine to keep a free people free.
Especially from Mongol oppression.

In what bizarro universe do you have to exist in to defend the North Atlantic Treaty Organization having members such as Turkey as a supposedly completely unbiased individual?

I could see this. Even with just the European part of Russia they would be larger then all of mainland Europe. They need to cultivate that shit

Only people supporting Putin here are paid shills or shitposters.

…What are you trying to ask here?
I'd prefer a Turk genocide tbh.
But bombing shitskins in Afghanistan together with your Euro bros is just too fun to ever be anti NATO.

Before any schlomo accusations, I'm a mongol so I know.

Like a literal mongol or the finnish meme mongol? You from Russia?

I've wondered about eastern Russians' looks for ages: do they look Asian? I've never been able to find out any information on that

Finland of course. Hence filename.

I'd wager there's maximum of 5% of Finns actually in support of Putin in any manner, everyone else either hates or tolerates Russians. Finnish-ized Russians come in many forms, some are good people, especially those who do everything to hide they are actually Russian-born, and they usually loathe Russia as well, which is a plus.

Yeah they do

Hell is forever!

The last non zog leader was Kennedy.

You mean bombing Afghanistan for Israel? Tell me why a WW2 era treaty designed for countries in and around the North Atlantic Ocean are operating to destabilize mudslime countries, leading to them massing in European countries as refugees?

A lot of them are literally Mongolians.

Kennedy was a racial-egalitarian cuck

Ich bin ein Berliner

descendants of genghis khan, I suppose?

I think much of the praise is from burgers of the daily stormer variety that have never met a Russian or been to Russian and believe its whiteopia

kek

There are whites living there also.

Nobody does that nigger and by nobody I mean very few. Soros and the other globalist jews hate Putin so that automatically elevates him to the rank of 'He's OK' in my book.

And that also means we have to be suspicious of the propaganda against Russia, i.e. MH-17, Crimea, the so-called persecution of gays, etc.

I understand you're a butthurt ukrainian and all the rest of it but if your starting point is a straw-man – we supposedly worship Putin (not true) – then you should fuck off and go back to where you come from.

>Trump has Jewish ties all around, if they really hated him there would be total media silence and he wouldn't be in the political frame anymore.

Shut up conspiratard. He's a billionaire businessman and a celebrity. Everybody knows who he is since the 1980s and he brings the ratings that the media desperately need. They can't silence Donald Trump because he's just too big.

I don't know if he's for real or if he's a phony but there's only one way to find out.

And whoever the Republican candidate was going to be the media was going to side with Hillary Clinton. That was written in the sky four year ago. And it was supposed to be Jeb Bush Vs Hillary Clinton, they both had the same corporate sponsors.

Nigger, you either prove it or you STFU & GTFO. And no, pictures of him shaking hands with orthodox rabbis doesn't count.

(((pootin))) is promoting semite kike-trio ever since.

I bet 5$ there's only one or two frustrated ukrainians in this thread but they're using a VPN.

anti putin trolls barley post against his real policies.
russia has the second largest muslim city located on european ground

putin and obama are exactly the same. actually putin islamized russia more than obama ever can.

I thought that Muslims in Russia were mostly kazakhs?

There were plenty of western (((libertarian))) kikes who were outspoken against the USSR that doesn't make them any less jewy. Have you fags not even heard George Lincoln Rockwell talk about Zionism vs Bolshevism? The battle between globalist Jews and Zionist jews is literally all a matter of globalist jews wanting to subvert the goyim more until total zionist world domination occurs.

ill bet you have never been to Russia

This is like the 3rd anti-Putin thread in the catalog right now so I'm not going to bother bumping it.

But here is my 2 cents for any pro-Putin rhetoric that may come out of my mouth:

I don't give two shits what happens to Russia or Russians tbh

The amount anti shilling against Putin and the amount of pro shilling for Trump despite his blatant Jewish connections on here is proof that Trump is controlled Zionist puppet while Vladimir Putin is a genuine threat to the Jew World Order.

breakingisraelnews.com/55179/how-russian-jews-helped-shape-life-worlds-most-powerful-leaders-jewish-world/

jpost.com/Diaspora/Putin-calls-on-European-Jews-to-take-refuge-in-Russia-442175

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2015/09/russia-ultra-nationalist-crackdown-150916131749975.html

newsweek.com/putin-salutes-russian-jews-over-soviet-liberation-nazis-466155

Here you have Putin openly celebrating jews as heroes while jailing Russian nationalists and you people claim he's "on our side" you have to be either a paid shill or a fucking idiot to believe this savior jewtin bullshit.

Those girls are all pretty good looking tbh.

Then again I'm American so practically any girl that isn't overweight is attractive.

no. kazakhs in kazakhstan are mostly muslims.

im not a russian but i what i know is that russia amongst the younger generation is now 20% muslim.
most people look at russia as a country while in reality its an international shit-hole.
ethinc white rusina died nearly out long ago while constructing st. petersburg. next great holocaust of ethnic russians occurred when communist jews came into power and another time when ww2 happened.
communists forced and intermarriage - all russians have multicultural background.
all what we see today of russians is they are some intermixed shithumas without identity.

rubbish. putin himself his quarter jewish. ive seen him bragging on youtube videos on how he was always invented to jews when he was small and how good they treated him.
the reson why he jailed khodrokovsky is because jews are spitted in russia too. there are several jewish gangs and all of them wanted to rule from the highest postions.

btw hodorkowski is a proven murderer but he was never jailed for murder. instead he was released 2 years before the end of his sentence.

here is a picture of putins mother. clearly a woman with some jewish mixture.

I'll choose Putin over the former three, but never trust him. He's not doing it for you. He's doing it for himself, Russia and it's future

There sure are a lot of anti-Putin threads right now, I wonder why.
|
|>
|
|

putin will play on all sides of the battle, the man just doesn't give a fuck

Why?

He's just some hopped up KGB stooge, kek, he's no mastermind, I suppose if you see him through the eyes of his propaganda you could believe that :^)

I think you are mistaking the soros, eu, obama funded Ukranian nationalists.

Communism is now Russians fault? And Ukrainian nationality was an invention of the soviets to undermine Russian nationalism in the USSR.

You're a butthurt nato brainwashed pole.

abdul its that you?

or

Gee, I guess Vice is owned by blue eyed Scandinavians!

Never said that, Chaim.

Nobody said this either.

Nice cherry picked images, faggot.

Its fucking vice

That fucking degenerate jewed piece of crap

Get the fuck out with this shit

It's not the cold war anymore, gramps. You can stop being afraid of the Ruskies. I look forward to seeing how the world will tremble when Putin and Trump team up.

Putin is awful with domestic policy, though.

I have my doubt about Putin,exactly like Trump.Time will tell.I doubt i can understand what the fuck is going on with an handful of information to which half are piloted narrative and half propaganda.
Can some Russian tells the relations between Russia,China,the Jews and the Yuan/London thing?How much Putin got fucked by EU/NATO giving him the middle finger to had to crawl to the chink?

Lmao at the fact that nobody can refute the based jewtin refutating articles I posted. You don't have to be a NATO cuck or a putin shill to realize jews have always played both sides of every conflict. Are you faggots going to next start telling me that the USSR and USA in 1960s weren't both kiked because they were technically "enemies"?

It was a shit ton of times. They kept trying to connect with AmeriEurope. Getting cucked and robbed every single time.

Even now Putin is fanboying over the possibility of friendship with Trump's America based on words alone.

It has to be pretty bad when you turn frienemies like China and Russia into actual allies.

Can you guys actually try something new?
This isn't how you force a meme. It's has a more triggering effect than anything.

Your post would be far more effective if you just wrote Putin instead. But you chose retard talk.

t. Ivanovitch Levi Goldbergorovsky, JIDF Soviet division.

5 minutes later

and yes i think its good just to wait and do nothing, let the time decide for what will happen to your life..

I am not quite sure what to think about Putin. He's based on some levels but appear as a huge jew on others.
I might not be Russian, but I respect him for doing certain things, like actually pointing out that NATO is funding ISIS, and actually fighting with ISIS.
I also respect him for his objective of reuniting Russians in other countries with Russia.
Any Holla Forumsack that followed WW2 knows that Hitlers wished to reunite German provinces back with Germany. No matter if he started a war or not.
However, there are multiple thing I disrespect about him.
His willingness to work with Jews, his acceptance of muslims in Russia, (Even though, if I remember the article correctly, he allowed the killing of a muslims after one of them held a politician hostage) and his blatant praise of communism.
In actuality, Putin isn't a white supremacist, he's a Russian nationalist.
He doesn't give a care about the white people in the west, unless they're Russians.
I can respect a nationalist who wants to improve his country for his people.
The difference is that Russia isn't Western Civilization, because it isn't white. So he would'nt care for Western Civilization.
I can respect someone for being a nationalist to their own country, but I woul'nt support them if they weren't even of Western Civilization in the first place.
Sorry if spelling is shit, I'm posting from a phone

Instead of making strawman try to think you waste of air.
As now, with more than half of my country population completely asleep, beside voting and joining a fascist group I can't do shit. Even in the remote case I say "yolo :XDDD" and go on a violence spree,considering who owns the media,I would pass as a crazy motherfucker and them the martyrs.
No I can't know nor decide what Putin or Trump thinks because on one hand they are doing good shit and the other not. Putin has its own propaganda tool while the global media likes to shit on him. Whatever decision would be made on biased data, so yes I will wait until I know more. And since Russians would probably know more about what the fuck goes on their country it isn't so bad to ask them. Of course even them can lie or says shit, but you can always find some kind of truth which you can compare to other sources and materials. For example the relations with China and Eu. Or the Yuan and London and how it connect with BRICS and Russia.

This is where you gave it away, Moshe.

sage + reported

JIDF (Wikipedia):

What's with the 'nt?
English is what, your fifth language?

Putin can't overtly come out against the NWO until he has enough allies. Once Trump is elected, then we can truly judge his motivations.

why are you screaming at me to be a total idiot. i know you are one without telling me.

kike gang A(west-kike) vs kike gang B(east-kike)

news 2016: russia passed law to ban criticism of holocaust

youtube.com/watch?v=4W85OnL4xtY

why, faggot?

Do you actually have a good reason other than the same copy pasta that kikes post?

wew lad
e
w

l
a
d

Nice argument, kike.

Gib the Asian part to us.
t. chink

Why do Russians always want to take over European land instead of doing something with the millions of square miles they already have?

>Why do Jews always want to take over European land?
FTFY

Yes Stanislav, it was indeed Russians that conquered half of Europe and enslaved us under communism.

Jewtin is shit, but Ukrakikes are just as bad if not worse

Second, actually.
I can just never remember how you correctly spell 'wouldnt'

They are. They did this on purpose to D&C the goyim

This is one of the reasons I support him. (((Western Ukraine))) is ZOG through and through.

I bet it is the USA that is at fault for ME and South America as well?

Both are ZOG

Russia is less so, but clearly affected by it. They supported Syria, and prevented the Israeli victory there.

Russia improved vastly when it wasn't USSR. During the reign of the last Tsar, the agricultural output grew 70%, making Russia the single largest exporter of wheat, beating USA, Canada and Argentina together. Russia also spread culture, unlike USSR which stole it and burned it.

Eastern Ukraine are literally communists.
West Ukraine is bad goyim which is why all this shilling against them by people like (((you))) is taking place.

Nah, the shitskins had it coming.

Used by Russia. Western Ukraine is literally Nazis used by Jews. Which one is more cucked, you faggot?

this tbh

west jewkraine is supported by the US, Israel, and all the usual suspects.

That alone makes them good goys.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

kek

Trump uses jews, not the other way around. 'Being used' means you don't get to push your agendas. People are not fighting for flags, they fight for what they represent.

youtu.be/MJ7T9VzwasE?t=21m43s
youtube.com/watch?v=qW2-4OvXTV8

can you be any more obvious?

barnabasfund.org/news/Putin-Signs-Draconian-Anti-Christian-Provisions-into-Law

Anybody remember the "waycism in Ukraine" documentary just before the European Cup there?
Anybody remember the constant shilling of "waycism and homophobia in Wussia" before then?
Then after the cup is over (and shekels banked), suddenly the country is destabilised by a mass movement in favour of joining the (((European Union)).
(((Convenient))).

Nigga what. Join the Jewto. Go shill somewhere else chaim

Daily Reminder that Kremlin uses paid shills.
And they don't even hide it.

Even Hillary and EA use paid shills. It's the current year.

It's because he's anti PC, you inbred retard. Do you know what Holla Forums stands for?

Savior of white race.

You are a shill or a confused babby.

those weren't girls user

>barnabasfund.org/news/Putin-Signs-Draconian-Anti-Christian-Provisions-into-Law

OY VEEEEEY but without mormon churches infecting russia, how will we turn them into good goys?

R E A L P O L I T I K
+5 Rubles, ivan. Keep up the good work, for babushka. mamky ebal )))

putin jew or not, ukraine is part of russia and your d&c shit will be

REPROTED

Ukraine is far, far more Pozed than Russia and Eastern Euro nationalists who beg for NIGGER NATO to defend them are the absolute fucking worst. It's you dipshits that are distracting Europeans from defending from real threats.

You guys are literally jew puppets. Soviet tier.

liveleak.com/view?i=326_1448142500

The only reason that Russia is so touchy about the Holohoax is that they still deny the Holodomor.

One of the numerous genocides Jews committed during USSR.

Savior of Ukraine

Best goy right there.

Jewtin is cucked and so is Trump. Trump is a shabbos goy who is the embodiment of appeasement for you autists. Appealing enough for you, while still being a total kikeslave.

"Islam as a religion, Orthodoxy, and Judaism have lived in symbiosis with one another in Russia for centuries and will remain in perpetuity."
- Vladimir Putin

While it's true that heebs were vastly over-represented in upper tiers of the Soviet hierarchy at the time, the people actually doing the dirty work (be it mass rape, deportations or ethnic cleansing) were more than often regular Ruskies.

There's a reason why most of Eastern Europe dislikes (or at least distrusts) Russia; Russians have been fucking them over for centuries and old wounds run deep.
Not that I'd expect some sheltered American who has never had to live near Russians and has no idea what they're like to understand this.

So many (1) posters as of recently…

Depends. NKVD was largely jewish as well. After NKVD there was no real Church keeping the people in line, and they were made atheists.
What follows is an 'earthly kingdom', blind men following blind kikes.

Stay mad, goy

Why are you still shilling here, goy? Don't you have an Israel to support?

That was your third post, shillkike. Don't you have an IP to change?

Putin knows that jews have a longer history living within the confines of his Empire than they do in the middle east. Russian jews have split Israeli society by forming a strong leftists faction in recent decades, and Putin does not wish to burn bridges and lose that influence. If/when people turn on jews in Europe/America, he'd be more than happy to see them flock back into the Russian Federation. That doesn't mean he likes jews, it just means he is behaving like every ruler who has ever 'let the jews in' and is treating them like a commodity.

You are also forgetting that they are retarded enough to try to push anti-Trump shit at the same time in the exact same thread

Why everybody makes threads about "jewtin", but nobody makes a thread about "parashenko", current president of ukraine, and also a jew who hates nationalism and establishes LGBT rights to please NATO?

How about making threads about him in the same frequency as threads about "jewtin"?

momentmag.com/putins-jews/
Nowhere is the symbiotic relationship between Putin and his Jews more evident than in the events surrounding the annexation of the Crimea, the Black Sea peninsula that had been part of Ukraine since 1954.

forward.com/news/breaking-news/309514/russian-chief-rabbi-berel-lazar-stands-by-vladimir-putin/
To Roman Bronfman, a former Israeli lawmaker and author of a book about Russian-Jewish immigration to Israel, the relationship between Putin and Lazar is a β€œbeneficiary symbiosis.” Lazar’s support for Putin, Bronfman said, β€œis a constant and the basis of his claim to the title of chief rabbi.”

So Pootin is not only not "based" but also a greedy asshole without any regard for ethnic Russians?

Because that Jewish puppet isnt half as damaging as Jewtin and people know about him already.

VLADIMIR PUTIN (PBUH) IS THE SAVIOR OF RUSSIA

youtube.com/watch?v=5JU_pCy2N10

Yeah, suck his dick maybe.

One jew is better than another for you, it seems, as long as he keeps your country independent, when you were literally the center of russia long ago.

Russia also bought a real Christmas tree to Paris; replacing the buttplug you leftists installed there.

Ukraine is the only country in the whole eastern bloc that managed to not substantially raise their living standards from Soviet times and fell for a Soros/State Department color revoltuion twice. Tells you everything you need to know.

:^)
RIDF really sucks at their jobs. Must be that inferior bydlo vatnik gene.

Boo hoo hoo
Are we actually crying about independence now? How terrible that people would rather take their chance with Western kikes after a century of Jewish Mongol plundering of their people!

Moscow and the Mosque
foreignaffairs.com/articles/russian-federation/2014-02-06/moscow-and-mosque

Empire, Islam, and Russia
economist.com/blogs/erasmus/2015/01/empire-islam-and-russia

Comeback: How Islam got its Groove back in Russia
nationalinterest.org/feature/comeback-how-islam-got-its-groove-back-russia-12609

Islam to become Russia's Predominant Religion by 2050?
english.pravda.ru/history/21-07-2008/105837-russiaislam-0/

Russia's Kosher Kingpin aims to launch Halal-Meat Empire
jta.org/2015/09/30/life-religion/russias-kosher-kingpin-aims-to-launch-halal-meat-empire

Facing Sanctions, Russian Banks look to build Islamic Finance Know-How
reuters.com/article/2015/02/09/us-islam-financing-russia-idUSKBN0LD0DU20150209

Immigrants will form Half of Russian Federation’s Population in 2050, Experts Say
interpretermag.com/immigrants-will-form-half-of-russian-federations-population-in-2050-experts-say/

"Lazar’s support for Putin, Bronfman said, β€œis a constant and the basis of his claim to the title of chief rabbi.”

It's kind of hilarious that you think this make Putin look cucked when it's the exact opposite.

β€”β€”-

Frankly, I don't believe you believe what you're saying… seems like a caste of: rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cognitive_infiltration

Frankly, I doubt he's a ukie… more likely a Jew playing the "even the guy you like likeds jews too" card.

The more you come up with these links off hand the more it looks like PR bullshit.

Fucking retards.

Read it and weep, Putin cultist:

pastebin.com/chtax1au

Mudshits being half of Russia is hardly "PR". It is quite worrying.

Kek
Well, it is the kind of retardation only mixed subhuman mutts like Amerikikes have.

It's like HRE and Habsburgs, but quite a few steps down.

Nah, I'm just too busy laughing at you FAS damaged half-mongols and the fact that you proudly want to serve as Anglo-American war bait while being ruled and plundered.
You truly are the niggers of Europe.

Trumpstein and Jewtin are not your friends.

You didn't have any rebuttal, so I gave you a guality (you). Take another, it's free.

Wew lad
πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦
πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ˜‚πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦
πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦

You're not a shill, certainly! :^)

Why would I need a rebuttal? The facts are plain as a day - Jewtin and Trump are kike servants. You do not have any rebuttal to this

KEK

Another fine example of RIDF's reading comprehension.
Also
Kek
Keep making a fool of yourself.

Is this a bot?

Russia: Drone captures Massive Eid al-Fitr Celebrations in Moscow
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac

I fear it is.

Better leave this thread and don't bump it.

Moscow inaugurates the Biggest Mosque in Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=QPI-5ACQ4Tg

Muslims celebrate Eid al-Adha in the new Moscow Cathedral Mosque
youtube.com/watch?v=1lNi3AHmuS4

Grand Mufti Gaynetdin shows Putin around new Moscow Cathedral Mosque
youtube.com/watch?v=cAb_APovmCU

Eid Al Adha Prayer at Moscow Central Mosque
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Qq5IH7e88

That's not true. He could be the Russian version of them, with ambitions similar to theirs. He may just be unwilling to work for/with them because he wants the position they seek. He's actually worse than them in some regards, such as censorship. You can't question the holocaust in Russia without going to prison. Now he's monitoring all internet traffic.

God dammit all, is there any country in this world today that is actually based?

Opening Ceremony of Moscow Central Mosque
youtube.com/watch?v=wbZfw9Ac1Rw

Bhutan

Russia and Israel Cozy Up over Syria
economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21669563-though-opposite-sides-syrian-conflict-binyamin-netanyahu-and-vladimir-putin-agree

Russia and Israel Establish Syria 'Hotline'
wsj.com/articles/russia-israel-establish-syria-hotline-1444917355

Israel presents Red Lines to Russia on Golan, Iran
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/209527

Has Russia Sold out Iran for a Stake in Israeli Gas?
thecommentator.com/article/1560/has_russia_sold_out_iran_for_a_stake_in_israeli_gas

Russia freezes Iran Missile Sale following Israeli Pressure
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/208948#.Vt90BbyV0-J

Israel and Russia Reinforce Ties as Middle East Storm Rages
thejc.com/news/israel-news/150648/israel-and-russia-reinforce-ties-middle-east-storm-rages

Russian Missile Sale to Iran Involves Unseen Deals with Israel
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-05-04/russian-missile-sale-to-iran-involves-unseen-deals-with-israel

Israel to Russia: don't let Syria Pullout boost Iran, Hezbollah
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-israel-idUSKCN0WI0MC

Israel fears Russia's Pullout from Syria will leave Dangerous Void
washingtonpost.com/world/israel-fears-russias-pullout-from-syria-will-leave-a-dangerous-void/2016/03/16/8a64a21a-eb7c-11e5-a9ce-681055c7a05f_story.html

Israel to provide Russia with Intelligence about Syrian Opposition
middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/21466-israel-to-provide-russia-with-intelligence-about-syrian-opposition

Israel won't allow Iran, Hezbollah on Syrian Border, Rivlin tells Putin
timesofisrael.com/israel-wont-allow-iran-hezbollah-on-syrian-border-rivlin-tells-putin/

If that was so, he wouldn't be stalling the degeneracy of the west (the Christmas tree in Paris was a big FU to degenerates), funding "far right" parties in UK and France…
He wouldn't align with Assad and Iran (although his help is limited, his air strikes are directed at ISIS, unlike US' imaginary bombings)…
Russia openly condemned the strike on Libya.

The (((western sphere))) is so disconnected from reality and Russia's goals their shills can only wave flags hoping to change our positions.

Bhutan is disgraceful in many ways (quality of life, poverty, indifference towards their people), but their ability to stick to their ways is respectable.

Ha ha, that's a good one. But seriously, one that is not a hermit nation

Top kek

With how royally fucked the western world is now n' days, this gives me a little bit of hope. Grasping at straws, who else is there?

(correction, fucking cut out my sentence) *but I might be grasping at straws, who else is there?

Putin kicked out Soros and is ilk, what did your president do?
Or are you just mad that your boss got kicked out?

There is always the Kingdom not of this world.

Would you know; Vade Retro seems to work on kikes.

probably you never heard of it but its called
NEW WORLD ORDER
all countries are forced to obey direct or indirect the jew

btw countries dont really exist in europe. its one big nato-JUDE empire

Ρ…ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡˆΠΈΠΉ Π³ΠΎΠΉ , ΠΈΠ΄Ρ‚ΠΈ Π²ΠΎΠ΅Π²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π·Π° НАВО

look at their face structure- they even have the same face if you look from the side

Funny how all NS in Russia, who arent beholden to Germans in the way Holla Forums is, hate Jewtin.
Demushkin must be a kike then.

Holla Forums roots for cucked characters all the time, just look at Stannis.

Lol ok, he kicked out ONE western kike. Now if you just check the current list of Russia's most powerful and wealthy figures…
Oh wait, still mostly kikes.

I have never rooted for that slavic kike subhuman.

what, upset that putin is far more based than your leader, hans?

I migrated from the shithole that is RF and have been telling everyone how shit it is there and how Poo-tin is a crazy senile faggot who thinks too highly of himself while sucking Burger cock.
Russia died when the Soviet Union became a thing. What is on it's place is a cadaver being played around with like a marionette.

Nah. Jewtin is the same as Merkel die Ferkel. He just has more mudshits on his hand since the start, thats why he didnt feel the need to import shitskins to compete with western infinite "growth" economy.
Also
Kek

maybe the britbongs were right, you Germans truly are soulless autists

Better to be superior, pure blooded autists who built the world rather than subhuman mongrel savages.
Like you for example.

Π”ΠΎΠ±Π°Ρ€ ΠΏΠΎΠΊΡƒΡˆΠ°Ρ˜, Π₯анс

Maybe you missed the subhuman mongrel savage part.

wew
You are the VPN using faggot who loves LARPing as a German, right? Get some treatment for your brain problems before shitting up Chinese knitting forums.

And here we have it, another filthy fucking /k/ike.
Why dont you go to Deutsch/pol/ to get their opinions of you? I mean you clearly think everyone has tow your lines :^)

I take it you think that Croats are subhuman too?

Also, nice job calling anyone who disagrees with you back in your lolberg hugbox "Spergkraut".

Consider how some Croats have been spewing cuckservative "anti nazi" shit, probably.
You are supposed to be smarter than this, Luka.

dumbest humans living on european ground: russians

wat

Please, rant some more about lolberturdianism, it's like watching a piss-soaked hobo argue with a bus stop sign.

Oh here we go again, the Jewtin troll retard ladies and gentlemen.

Are you talking about yourself?

Another failure at reading comprehension, Luka.

time to take a break, pirates!

keep crying about how I'm a subhuman mongrel while you get beaten bloody by antifa hans

bump

Wow, Luka, you sure? Your sister is gargling on my cock right now. Not sure who is "getting beaten", kek.

bump

the autism is fucking real

Have a complementary smug anime girl, sperg.

Heh

Can't help but admire the man

I don't think he has the wests interest's in mind ever

But there's a thing or two about him that our leadership is desperately missing.

Kek. So when did your sis crawl over here, Luka? Life must be pretty shit over there.

Top kik
poal.me/mtzfjw

the pirate will not sail today.
salves decided to be not white.

I cannot believe you autistic shills tbh

you defend a Jewslave

Top kek autists, realize your the absurdity of your shilltardry

lalalalala anchor

how is it baseless when it's true Hans?

Finally people stop worshipping Putin and Trump.

Freedom is something you have to be willing to die for and not something you get for free. *by an election**

Krautkikes didn't build anything. The only thing the eternal kraut ever did was that a few of them decided to inbreed for a couple centuries to produce the ashkenazi Jewish people. Reminder that Yiddish is literally just German written in kikerunes.

Im still healthy and not beaten up by antifa and Im currently in Hamburg of all places. So Luka, why are you so subhuman you make retarded claims?

What would that make the crooked teeth subhuman brits and the kikes loving Poles then? Kikes have been there longer than they have been in Germany.

krauts are truly the niggers of germanics, aren't they

Congrats at internalizing society's hatred for your sex.

;^)
And remember before you all sperg out like autists about kikes, make sure to have a list of them to compare with actual German scientists.
Croats are even lower than Poles, which is an achievement by itself.

Russia has been under enemy occupation for 99 years to this date, and Russians have been fighting against it for 99 years.

Over 30 million white Russians were murdered by the Soviet regime in the 20th century.

The Russian Liberation Army fought alongside the Wehrmacht against the Red Army and the Soviet regime.

So keep D&Cing, keep telling us about how anyone not from the central and northern Germanic countries is somehow not white and not European, see where that gets us all.

I'd take a dutchman or a Dane over a witless crypto-kike like you hans

Too bad the Dutch wont take you. Maybe the Danes, but then only because you are both inferior losers.

okay now you're just showing your fucking nose

there is an internal conflict between kikes, Trump is on a newer side, trying to overtake their rotschild overlord.
Putin is supposed to be a scapegoat for WW3 "his" country, he will be fine on a New Zealand after that, he likes Trump side, because Trump needs support and if he supports him and Trump side wins, this could promote Putin from usefull scapegoat to usefull ruler of one of the worlds discrits.

Our only chance is to watch this whole conflict, and strike at any weaknesses on both sides, to make them infight even more and hope for crashing the whole thing with no survivors

Just remember that they were doing the same thing with the English until Brexit happened, the shills go for the weakest link in the chain.

We've gone from "subhuman chavs", "Eternal Anglo" and etcetera to "subhuman mongols", "Soviet scum" and etcetera.

As I was typing that out I was scrolling through the thread and found this .

PURE COINCIDENCE

ITT: Whites throw shit at each other

But Im not a "nordicist" nor am I a hwhite nationalist. Are you well, Luka? Is that low IQ and third world education taking its toll?

go get raped by sandniggers and turkroaches, shlom-I mean, hans

This is why "White nationalism" is a joke. Whites still to this day hate each other even more then they hate kikes or shitskins.

Also, to answer your question. No they have certainly not been in Britain longer than the continent, England has the record for longest expulsion of Jews to date.

Why are you desperately trying to pretend that the modern Jew wasn't bred in parts of Germany? That's the sole reason behind Hitler and WWII - yet you'd deny it to protect your idealistic version of Germany online? You half wits flinging around words like subhuman really is ironic.

oh a nigger popped out.
trolololo do you really think the posters here are white?

What a load of shite. Petty European squabbles aren't an accurate way to measure true hatred, I can guarantee that everyone in this thread hates non-whites more than any single white nation.

Again, you ignore the fact that the Croat shit started this first. Same for brits with their Dresden posting streak.

You see why your "DC" complain never takes off?

Yeah, nice cuck.

So triggered. I probably short circuited your tiny brain, Luka.

Another illiterate. Whatever.

haha looser

fucking kindergarten tier shit shlomo. They obviously aren't paying you enough to RP as a german

ssssshhh, thats alright. Inferiority can be fixed with Zyklon B.

Your responses really are amusing.
Are you not mature enough to find the filter and ignore obvious shit-posters? At what point did you think that giving them what the want - adding to the inflammatory - would be the better option?

I take offence to that because I'm clearly much more eloquent than you, and put forward points you merely attempted to brush off with a teenage girl from Tumblr style dismissal.

Kill yourself - that isn't a joke. I want your double digit IQ breed of scum to die out.

yes whatever you say kike

What's with all the anchorposting? Is this some dank new meme I'm not aware of?

no, it's some fucking shill who is sliding this thread that exposes Jewtin for what he really is.

attempt to crash the thread because hans and nigel started shitflinging

Back on topic.

Looks like they're doing a crappy job at it, considering how even their (supposedly "based" and "pro-white") government is perfectly fine with retaining commie imagery and pushing the old "Da fascists are bad, Red army din do nuffins" narrative.

what else do you expect them to use? I don't really think that the modern Russian people are big on czar era imagery

KILL YOURSELF KIKE, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT THE GOYIM ARE FINDING OUT ABOUT JEWTIN SO YOUR SLIDING THIS THREAD TO DEATH

my original posts here:

and here:

and here:

bump

No, Muslim Vlad.

They really, really, REALLY hate him.

Putin is the best you pathetic loser

Confirmed for not being Russian or a total fucking shill. The nationalists in Russia are big with tsar era and nazi imagery.

The communists the nazis have been openly plotting to betray the goverment and US from the beginning

reconquista-europe.tumblr.com/

..Yet they are dying for Zog at the front lines; the only motivated soldiers besides mercs.

GTFO you jew paid chochol.

Kill yourself.

πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦
πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ˜‚πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦
πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦

Muh 7 millions!

MODS DO JOBS

tl;dr OP is NATO shill

But Putin is a cuck