Reveal your power level!

Cowards! All people who have nonconormist views who sit silent while the progressives have a field day and brainwash the mashes with the nonsense. What kind of a person are you if you don't stand up and tell it exactly how it is? Risk the consequences of our evil governments, if something happens simply because you are speaking freely then it will generate a controversy and activists will rise up to defend you–you should be glad to be persecuted for your beliefs anyway, as it only highlights the degree of their corruption and tyranny.

The time to hide behind masks is over. Speak your mind every chance you get, and let your voice be heard.

Other urls found in this thread:

ricktylerforcongress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get yourself on a government watchlist and lose your income goy! It's totally worth it!

Ah, so we should consign ourselves to fearing the government then? We should let them win so that we don't lose our jobs? Might as well just throw away the Constitution then, as long as I can enjoy the comforts of modern society, right? Who cares about ideals and rights anyway?

already done
breaking some peoples brainwashing is hard, but it plants seeds and they can't be sure of what the talmud vision says anymore, others take it easily because they know something is wrong and you can connect the dots.

if full time internet monkey fucking with dangerous stuff stay user ofc

if your just using free speech and you are afraid fuck you

80% of mil and police will defect, 15 mil people went hunting last year, some alphabets are actually on our side, there isn't even 100k left. if you break conditioning on the outside with everyone else you will be lost in the noise

b-but that's lewd bait-kun

Fuck that, I've been steadily dosing normie friends and family members. If I just started blurting out everything I believed on Facebook, it wouldn't work at all. Reprogramming minds requires patience, cunning, and an approach that's tailored to individuals. Otherwise, you just come across as a ranting lunatic.

Slow and steady wins the race.

So do Right Wing Death Squads.

How many niggers have you removed today?

So basically since people got scared or afraid of me. Society then declares you insane, radical, an asshole, anti-semite, conspiracy theorsit, whacko, or basically everything in between. The cuckening of the bluepilled populations must end, or this shit will never end. Must end juden now, in this century. Kek demands justice.

I've been revealing my power level hardcore for the past year. Now my whole family is red pilled and their friends and its starting to spread to their friends and neighbors.

If you aren't already on at least one list you don't belong here

Lol

Ex militaryfag here. Its a safe bet that 80% of the infantry will either defect, mutiny or simply refuse orders. The non infantry jobs.. and this includes everything from file clerks, warehouse clerks, cooks.. To artillery and drone operators will likely in my estimate have a loyalist rate of 60-70%. These jobs are lousy with liberals and niggers… Because they are easy and do not put you directly in harms way.

Not that those numbers should intimidate you in any way.. Just giving my experience based opinion.

.. Didn't finish.

Even if 100% of nongrunts stayed you don't win wars without infantry.

It's easy for you to speak Yankee. Some of us live in countries that don't have a Bill or Rights or a First Amendment.

Yank doesn't mean American, eurotard. Moors fuck your mom or something?

Thats right goyim speak your mind and go to jail

I'm such a nonconformist that I'm not going to conform with the OP.

same

Agreed.

IMO, the best way is to start disarming them. Stop the Muslim invasion. Disprove 'equality'. Get the (real) genders to end their war against one another. Use this black terrorist attack in Dallas as a key reference to prove that blacks are domestic terrorists. There is a constant flow of black crime and it's always on local news, so the idea can be reinforced in peoples' minds daily when they see the latest acts of depravity. Highlight the depression and mental problems trannies have to prove that forcing kids to live like a different gender is abuse of just about the worst kind.

Basically unravel everything from the last century one at a time, just as they were all implemented, to disarm the fucks and then it's easy from there once you have the truth ball rolling because Jews will never stop pushing lies, thereby making their desperate lies more obvious and causing everyone to turn on them. People are already turning on the media and academia is a fucking joke now. Trump and the 'alt-right' have helped by making 'political correctness' seem lame.

You are incredibly naive.
Anyone who complains about conformity as though it's a bad thing is just a hipster.
Liberal dogma is far more important than muh freedoms to your typical civil liberties activist.
The only option is exit. This society is broken beyond repair, was doomed to fail from its inception.
I tell people exactly what I believe. It isn't some revolutionary act, unless you couple it with spilling your spaghetti on a soapbox, which helps no one but the current dispensation.

People are already doing so. There is even a candidate for Congress who is doing exactly this.
ricktylerforcongress.com/

I've brought some friends to our side and made some acquaintances by doing so but the vast majority of normal faggots hate me. Most don't say it to my face because I could snap their nu-male bodies in half though. Social outcasts make the best targets for the red pill. Befriend them. Slowly feed them the redpills. Harden them up. MAGA.

very nice

I do it all the time, but I don't say derogatory names or anything disrespectful, and still get blocked.

I've got bad news for you…

Also, there's this place called the internet. You can say whatever you want, as long as you know how to keep your identity concealed from those who might do you harm. If you don't post any personal info, you will not lose your job. Simple as that.

Sadly fully redpilling people on blacks, muslims and jews is difficult, without them having witnessed these
“people” in person. Also understanding the problem requires knowledge in the fields of biology, psychology, religion, history, philosophy and rhetoric. Which not many are well versed in. (Physics and chemistry if you want to include how Zyklon B can’t kill humans when sprayed from showerheads at, and how burning 6 million bodies just isn’t possible in such a short time, with less than sufficient ignition materials). Another problem is that currently the media has more ethos than most people on Holla Forums have. They have more credibility, especially if you already blurted out racist remarks without thinking. It marks you as right-wing extremist racist bigot, who is literally Hitler and has been brainwashed by the KKK. Blurting the unfiltered truth is not going to work. You have to make sure that the person you are trying to uncuck actually is capable of rational thought. Based on that you can form a strategy. This is why doing it with family members and close friends is the easiest. They have an emotional connection to you, therefore they will not completely write you off as a nutcase. Liberals are long gone. They have doublethink written in their genetic code. They will ignore every rational argument you made once they understand that what you are saying is problematic.
Start with money related corruption. Money is something everyone can relate to, they will at least understand on an emotional level why these corrupt politicians would accept money for favours. A gateway is food propaganda. How food companies will use bribery to fake statistics and studies to make their unhealthy foods look healthy. The purpose is simple to understand. The Hillary case is a new and good one as well. There is actual evidence in form of emails, which shows that Hillary is a crooked cunt who accepts money for favours, no matter how extreme. The most important part about entry level redpills is that they have to be relatable, simple to grasp, and not require extensive knowledge. THE MOST IMPORTANT PART IS THAT THEY MUST BE DIFFICULT TO DISCREDIT. People like the write things off as coincidences if there isn’t 100% proof.
Once you managed to teach them about corruption. It will help them to understand that the world isn’t black and white, but a big messy grey blob which always tries to take your money away from you. Make them feel mistreated by the corrupt system, and the politicians who allow this to happen. Mistrust to the politicians means that they will consider before believing the next piece of propaganda.
Link immigration with the demographic problem in western countries. Link that with greedy corporations not wanting lose their growth. Which means they need immigrants for their cheap labour work force. Again plenty of examples and even quotes from politicians. Link that to lobbyists and bribery. Politicians are lazy bastards and they only change things to accumulate a voter base. There are again plenty of examples.
When they understand that the system is based upon popular vote. They will also understand that the system is temepred with from every angle possible. They will understand that politicians are corrupt and lie through their teeth to gain votes. By discrediting politicians, you can discredit their schemes. Then start attacking the globalist scheme. EU is bought by corporations and globalists. UN hasn’t done anything to prevent violence, and even let it happen right in front of them. Western militaries are fighting all over the world in special interests. Iraq and Syria was for oil and to disrupt the balance of power in the ME. Afghanistan to control the opium market. Libya to control the currency in Africa and ME. Again, focus on money and power, which are relatable. Mention how the US and Russia are in a power struggle, and how the narrative is spun in favour of the West every time, this will teach them about media manipulation. By going against the globalist ideas, you go against the jews.

Also gass yourself OP. The point is in subtelty. You may as well go to the nearest street corner and shout like a deranged hobo.

That is exactly the reason why the leftist movement in successful. No one bothers reading about these kind of events. They just follow the narrative because they can’t be bothered looking for the truth.

I fucked up my spacing though, so it looks like shit.

Also what is up with that lowres pepe?

Did you just come from reddit or some shit? Or are you just retarded? Or both?

Just retarded, also nice contribution we sure need more people like you to call out those pesky redditors. If you aren't just projecting and came from reddit yourself.

I agree that everyone should do something, however just spouting the truth on social media is only going to make you look retarded. All it takes is a so called intellectual or sjw to call you out, and you are set further back than when you started. Just start with the people around you, where you can have an actual conversation. Redpilling friends and family is the first step.

Maybe if you're American. Europeans would end up in jail.

OP, are you asking me to spell out my political beliefs and the system I'd want in place were I in charge in the most blunt, aggressive and autistic way possible?

Of course you can't just go full "the jews are controlling everything" that will make you look crazy every single time, just like it made the MC in "They Live" look like a lunatic.

You need facts, don't interject your own perspective on the situation, just state facts and the reader will come to their own conclusion. You can't argue against a fact, and doing so will only make you look delusional, and it's an easy way to BTFO people.

Eh, if you know anything about arguing you shit all over them, and at this point in your internet career you should be able to do this.

And probably the easiest one at that, they'll be the most receptive to you, and will serve as good practice. Hell, I turned King Nigger voters into people who think niggers are a plague on society.

Actually pointed this out in my wall of text. It is easy to point out how their arguments are flawed. The leftists themselves do not care about this. Intellectuals would just try and change subject. So arguing with them is pointless. On social media others usually don't care unless it is relevant for them personally. Otherwise they would already be on imageboards or forums.

I would personally just attack the current political system and show examples of how it is corrupt. This way you can attack the establishment and globalism, which is the same as indirectly attacking the jews. Also there are no emotion based counter arguments, when it comes to pointing out how the government is corrupt.

Nothing inherently wrong with conformism, it's what makes society work, it just not a good idea to conform to bad things.

Where the fuck do you faggots work if you're worried about getting fired for what you say? Don't say it online under your real name obviously because then fucking psychopaths half a country away could harass your employer, but overall, if you talk to people in real life, one on one, most people don't care what you political beliefs are and are open to hear about them. most normalfags that don't buy into the SJW bullshit are easy targets for red pilling, I did it to my father, and best friend. The only people that will care about what your political beliefs are, are fucking scum of the earth leftists, so read up on some facts, and look presentable, then the only argument they'll have, is just calling you some buzzword, and as Stefan taught us, that's not a fucking argument.

So your sister doesn't exclusively fuck black guys anymore?

Reveal your power level in prison, faggot! What can they do?!

OP here. I am not saying do it in an aggressive or "autistic" (meaningless word) way. I simply post a ton of the redpilled articles and videos I'd find here. Sometimes I do comment but it's mostly just presenting the information.

That would not be very smart. 65% of the prison population is muslim

Keep slowly shifting the Overton window

Don't start with GTKRWN, just say what you really think about topics that are ever so slightly beyond what is acceptable. Things like "we never had to have any immigration if we didn't want to", and "why shouldn't my own children benefit rather than foreigners?" Even that could be pushing it, maybe just say that you are against further immigration.

I'm trying to think of a way to phrase race realism that's just barely unacceptable but I can't, maybe you can do better.

being blue pilled doesnt mean being a nigger fucker. even most sjw's ultimately wind up with a white mate.