Need to piss but parents are asleep halp

should I go outside and piss or hold it in? parents are asleep and I hate making noise

piss directly out the window

Wake up your parents so that they can walk you to the bathroom.

window is right next to their room they would hear it.

I don't wanna I need to pee really though and I hate flushing and making noise

Piss in the sink you dolt, no flushing required.

piss your pants.

Piss in your butthole.

but they would still hear me live my room and open doors

then how was going outside ever an option?

piss in a bottle then pour the bottle out the window quietly (up against the wall so it doesn't spatter loudly)

Limbo out the door.

I don't gots a bottle in my room ;~;

I might try Conrad

Learn to hold it!

Stab yourself on the leg and tell them you've been mugged.

Piss in a bottle
Piss in the sink
Piss into an old towel or shirt and throw it in the dumpster
Piss on the inside of the toilet

There are so many ways. Stop being a faggot

Piss in empty drinks container then at least you have something to drink if you get thirsty.

start masturbating
you'll get an erection which will stop your piss functions

then hurry up and force yourself to sleep

this is what i do. my mom gets mad at me if I make noise after she falls asleep so i usually keep a few bottles in my room to pee in

but when i forget or they are full (i keep them hidden) I just force myself to sleep. it works since i get up early and have a prodcutive day anyway. so a win-win

When I was young (about 15-23) I could piss out of my erection. You could practice that.

I've been holding it for an hour I'm gonna die man aghghghghg

my dad doesn't let me have any because he's an asshole

THAT DOESN'T HALP BUT ILL TY ANYWAY

If you have anything large and roundish you could try cramming it up your ass. It's well known fact that large objects pushed up about 6 inches of your butt will press against your prostate gland. This stops the the urge to piss. Then just shit it out tomorrow morning and you'll begin to piss naturally. I used to use an empty coke bottle or deoderant can.

OH MY GOD MY DAD ALREADY BEAT ME TOO IT FUG NOW I GOTTA HOLD IT FOR ANOTHER 10-30 MINUTES SO HE CAN SETTLE BACK TO BED

my assholes pretty tight so I'd need lube

clench and try to sleep I guess

piss in your mouth

quick, pee out the window while he's in the bathroom

OK, most moisturisers will do, baby oil or even just spit. Or, if you cum buckets, cum 1st then use that as lube.

An hour? Man you should be able to hold it a lot longer than that unless you are a constant soda guzzler.

You may have to result to laying on your back, peeing straight in the air, and catching the stream in your mouth. It'll take a little while for it to work its way back through you.

Protip: Find someone on Grindr who will pay money to watch, $$$ profit

Took my first piss of the day just now, woke up at 6. Get on my level OP.

6 am.

Now that's what I'm talking about. Pissing more than twice a day is for plebs. Once, with enough reserve to last half way through tomorrow if necessary, is god tier.

I did it every one == VICTORY SCREECH ==

I usually can hold it in for long but I drank like 5 beers today which wrecks my bladder control

Which option did you did?
*imagines OP with a coke can up his ass waddling around*

kek, no I just went outside took a piss and got a glass of water to quench my alcohol induced dehydration.

Put your diaper back on and use it like a good little boy.

Ever heard of a piss bottle user?

OP, OP, don't listen to anything anyone else says! It's clear that you have to KILL your parents, okay? KILL your PARENTS. KILL THEM.

Get out

Does that guy have an artificial chin?

kill your parents and kill yourself.