KING NIGGER IS ACTUALLY DOING IT! WHAT AN ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

KING NIGGER IS ACTUALLY DOING IT! WHAT AN ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

twitter.com/CNN/status/751821575410880512

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/dallas-shooting-suspect-wanted-kill-white-people-white/story?id=40431306
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/08/dallas-police-shooting-gunman-kill-white-officers
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/08/dallas-shooting-who-is-micah-johnson/
articles.philly.com/2013-06-27/news/40208598_1_new-black-panther-party-million-youth-march-north-philly
wnd.com/2012/08/new-black-panthers-threaten-rnc-convention/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM
translate.google.com.br/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8&u=http://br.blastingnews.com/tv-famosos/2016/07/atriz-da-globo-adota-crianca-africana-e-sofre-acusacao-de-racismo-inverso-001004823.html&edit-text=&act=url
encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
time.com/4399164/dallas-shooting-mayor-mike-rawlings-prayer-vigil/
dcclothesline.com/2016/07/06/hacked-messages-of-blacklivesmatter-leader-reveal-obama-admins-plan-for-summer-of-chaos-and-martial-law/
archive.is/VlzNm
youtube.com/watch?v=VA0OOEo0k2k
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7h2j0n18jg
youtube.com/watch?v=IXUNpVmGoE0
liveleak.com/view?i=b11_1467846601
ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/5003-reading-together-siege-by-james-mason/
archive.is/2a7wY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Smurfs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm tired of these cuckchan-tier teaser OP's. Just tell me what's going on you dumb nigger. in plain language just spit it out

SAGE AND REPORT FOR NIGGER-TIER RETARDATION

He is defending the Dallas Shooter.

Typical

what a dumb nigger. that video is so preposterous that I'm flabbergasted. i don't even know what to say

During the overnight standoff that led to his death, the suspect told a hostage negotiator that he was upset about the recent police shootings of two black men and that he wanted to kill white people, especially police officers, Dallas Police Chief David Brown said at a news conference this morning

abcnews.go.com/US/dallas-shooting-suspect-wanted-kill-white-people-white/story?id=40431306

Dallas shooting suspect stated he wanted to 'kill white officers'

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/08/dallas-police-shooting-gunman-kill-white-officers

It's harder to untangle why this nigger got his position.

THE AUDACITY OF THIS NIGGER
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Imagine white shooter and 5 dead black cops…

How hard is this to get? Sometimes it really is just that simple.

I'm going to blow Obama's brains out on live tv

IMPEACHMENT WHEN HOLY SHIT

I want Guacboy back

This can only help Trump.

Thanks Obama.

Sorry, Huffpo. Not gonna happen in your article

This.

Holy shit I can't believe he actually said that.

HE LITERALLY SAID WHAT HIS MOTIVES WERE

HIS FACEBOOK IS FULL OF BLACK POWER AND WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIT

(checked)
GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

Niggers are gonna keep it up, they think Obama will call martial law and call off the election. I bet he knows.

throwing out smoke screen for his protected class soldiers; the shock troops of the democrat party.

they did it for Gaymar, they're doing it for Johnson.

same thing will happen when some La Raza beaner is activated

Are you pissed off that you didn't get the first response?

What is his logic on this?
People know he was killing white cops on purpose.

OR is this directed at those BLM radicals.
Becouse he's basically saying that even if you kill becouse of hate crimes on whites it's okay becouse your motives are hard to figure out and it's not a race crime.
And in that way giving them an endorsement.
He's trying to incite violence. High treason right there.

he already did

Obama is also suggesting that "Licensed Weapons" outside of the Home need to be criminalized.

HOLY SHIT ITS GOING DOWN
HOLY SHIT ITS GOING DOWN
HOLY SHIT ITS GOING DOWN

You're a retard!

I've made a lot of similar posts about a lot of politicians and I've gotten dubs or trips every time.

I think kek is trying to communicate something to me here…

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/08/dallas-shooting-who-is-micah-johnson/

The situation was done perfectly by Obama if you asked me. You are just making a big deal out of a usual situation.

You're racist and wrong. He should be given the benefit of the doubt. Stop with this casual racist BS you're having!

He's a prominent member of the New Black Panther Party.

articles.philly.com/2013-06-27/news/40208598_1_new-black-panther-party-million-youth-march-north-philly

no one asked you because you're a cuck so shut the fuck up

*Here is a prominent member of the New Black Panther Party.

I think you just have a victim complex with black people. They're one of the nicest people, and you're just a disgusting human being.

What was the Dallas shooter's motivation guys? We may never know.

I'm honestly not sure if you're a horrible shill or some normalfag that stumbled here by accident.

Either way >>>/reddit/

That's called a trial balloon.

Don't ever use that to describe King Nigger.

That phrase is a compliment.

C'mon! Stop with the racism. White men started it, and Black people should be given more reparations for white men's disgusting crimes against humanity itself

Troll harder nigger.

We need thorough investigation before making assumptions. Stop being a retard, please!

Filtered, kill yourself obongo.

It's just a fact, man. We need to respect our black community. Start following BLM now!

Reported!

Hear that /k/? The gun killed those police officers.

January cannot come soon enough.

If they deserved, they deserve it. FUCK THE POLICE!

wnd.com/2012/08/new-black-panthers-threaten-rnc-convention/

Make Donald Drumpf now!

They'd just give it all back in a few months to smart investors that go long in companies such as Fubu, Tommy Hilfiger and Dub Wheels, KFC, etc.

Says the president. How fucking retarded do you have to be to believe anything this cunt says?

Jesus fucking christ. Dude pretty much referred to himself in the third person on 'live', national TV.

Stop misrepresenting them!

So why did the SWAT team have such trouble killing the nigger?
Do you think they were ordered not to use deadly force?
The riot cops all acted exceedingly passive as well.

A retard's assumptions… Please disregard this comment.

The black person was smarter than them. ;)

Nov 8+ will be the best 6 weeks in history.

The salt mines will flow so freely even we will try to close them.

I'm not really clear on uh the best way to untangle what their uh motives are if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if the- the- they have any at all. I'll leave that uh for the psychologists to uh solve.

Pick one and only one.

Stop the BS please!

Hmm… That's strange. Riri Williams begs to differ :P

You had your fun; now get out of here.

Who are you to tell me what to do, retard?

Now, you guys are going to call me a "conspiracy theorist" because of this, but remember how the officers were taking fire from three different rooftops?
The nigger was obviously an angel because he dindu nuffinz and it explains why he was able to shoot from three buildings at the same time.
That nigger had wings.

What do you mean by that friendo?

Someone please create a montage of reporters stating the Dallas shooters desire to kill white, especially white cops, and then king nigger's comment.

I now want to play twin shot 2

We're breaking the conditioning.
But in all seriousness its possible there was an apprehended shooter, or the cops were simply disoriented.

Please leave. You're a horrible shill.
Or just some fucking retarded redditor.
Either way get the fuck out.

Obama knows that it's a difficult subject, and he knows that he should be first speak of this lightly because no investigation has been made yet.

goddamn man
dubs kek sees you

so does alphabet man

don't ever announce RL intentions on a public if somewhat user forum. the enemy is reading this.

Holla Forums is a board of peace
ficticious wargame larping and pol theory and pissing off thin skinned kikes only

They could have tasered him, but NO…

Why did they stop shooting?

This isn't just facts. Bias manipulation, my friend.

He ran toward the cop with a knife out.
Stupid nigger trash, probably a drug dealer.
Good to have him off the streets.

Nigga brought a knife to a gunfight.

Yeah and it hits scar tissue, hits a thick area of fat, doesn't have two secure connections, don't both hit, neither hit, or he doesn't react and he charges and stabs an officer.

No. That isn't worth the chance.

You're wrong! He's a human being. He deserves more than this.

Lightly? He said he wasn't pushing an agenda while pushing an agenda. That sounds like the most blatant form of either shitposting or doublespeak I have seen in quite a while.

Worth a chance to stop a murder from happening.

You have to go back.

Actions speak louder than words, user.

What could his motivation possibly be, anons?

I mean, we just don't have enough evidence to know. He sounded like a white supremacist NRA member to me.

No murder happened.

Doublespeak, what?!?!? Stop putting yourself in your false victimhood! Why do you feel like everyone wronged you?

If that's true, then that's awesome. I hope he was given reparations. :)

He's dead…

Shills/shitposters/leftypol are out in force on this one.

Most of Holla Forums are a bunch of sissy ass white men with huge victim complexes who don't know how lucky they are with life. :(

I remember watching that live. Either a happy Merchant was blatantly taunting Holla Forums with that perfect camera framing, or the camera crew were secretly Holla Forums and wanted to show us what we already knew.

Liberals need to be shot, expropriated and burned. Argue why they shouldn't.

Give me 10 minutes

Low energy for 23 posts? Why?
You get runners up annual shitposting award for diligence.

Is this the most outrageous statement made by Obama?

I can't think of anything worse.

Would he give the same argument for Dylan Roof?

Meanwhile, the black men of our society are being truly ostracized for things they don't have control over. Truly saddening.

niggers can't even operate a camera properly. fucking sheboons should be shot

I love how you stormfags always insert bullshit descriptors in the story to make it seem better. You're just like kikes. kill yourself

People are people. I wouldn't wish death for my fellow men.

Prove leftists/libs are people. I'll wait.

Eh. Quite a few are (((intentionally))) under the effect of (((medicine))) prescribed by their (((psychologists))).

Look at the side effects of most "mental health" drugs. It's literally liberalism.

Like that "die cis scum" girl. I'm convinced she stopped an anti depressant or anti anxiety med that caused all her trust and paranoia issues.

Dylan Roof is a sad individual. I truly pity him like all the white supremacists. I hope that they get the fullest extent of the law in their ass.

a few redpills to piss off that faggot

JIDF pls go

FBI pls go

I've noticed an inexplicable correlation between sky-high murder and violent crime statistics, and streets named after Martin Luther King jr.

We need to put together our brilliant and most insightful geniuses to solve this great mystery. Today it remains an enigma, but after a couple more decades of intense research we might be able to figure out how white people are to blame.

Pure coincidence.

Yeah. Its sad, but if leftists are not going to break their addictions and try to control themselves, corrective actions will need to be taken.

What? You say that "sheboons should be shot" and then call me a stormfag?
The camera work is so shit he must have done something to provoke them to shoot him or else you're helping the fucking BLM narrative that cops gun down niggers in the street for no reason.
Who's side are you on?

Black supremacists are fine though. Way to miss the point.

The Audacity of this Nigger

Fuck

That's just it. I don't think when DOTR starts we should just off every liberal. We should give them an opportunity to stop their "meds".

Plus that shit has a long lasting time once they're taken regularly. Like a few weeks for some to completely wear off.

You need to study up on your statistics, friend. You have to consider that there are many variables to consider to prove a point, and the use of that statistic is so horribly misrepresented and thus, wrong.

BLM is to understand the black man's plight and struggle to be equal amidst racism against them, and not a promotion of supremacy.

So tell me burgers, now hillary has clearly lost hasnt she ?

My car is blue, therefore it goes fast.

That is a misrepresented statement and pair of facts. My car is blue, it does go fast.

You need to work on your shilling, friend.

Race is the strongest factor of correlation as regards statistics in this vein, and use of that statistic is so thoroughly representative of black over-representation (race being the strongest correlate comparative other factor, including socio-economic condition) as to be unquestionably right.

;^)

Stop. It's causal and has been proved to be such for decades.

GET IN YOUR TRUCKS, GRAB SOME GUNS AND BLAST SOME MANOWAR LADS, WE'RE HEADING FOR FUCKING DC TO KILL KING NIGGER

The "thug gene" renamed to warrior gene just goes to show that.

wew

Day off Mr. Secret Service?

Race is not really a strong factor since it's something that it's something innate, but aren't we kind of missing the socio-economic factor or the racism that they are put into because of their skin color. Might I say that white men are the problem. :S

Nah, sorry fbi. I'd better watch a movie and post some redpills.

I think I would be safer to just outright kill them then try to salvage a few of these people. I mean, as you said, the effects take a while to wear off. Do you really trust a bunch of drug addicted, low impulse control, low IQ leftists to be left running around?

I can see putting them in containment camps and monitoring their progress, but I personally think its easier to just mow them down and use their bodies to fertilize our farms.

Were you a former leftist? I can understand your apprehension at what I'm saying then.

You're not even being fun or funny. At least have an angle, not "lol I will disagree epic". Sad!

Lads…

As Rubio put it: "Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing." (x3)

Yeah. Ridiculous.

I see you still haven't been able to prove leftists are people. Having some trouble?

Nope. When economic factors are taken into account niggers commit far more crime than whites.

Whites experience far more racism than blacks. Also that's a make believe trosky thing meant for this exact reason. All animals prefer their own kind. It's a natural instinct embedded so deeply in DNA that it can not be prevented.

You're right. He's filtered now.

Stop it! He said this because black people are discriminated against, and by Obama doing this he is helping black men and also preventing racism through assumptions. Personally, I think he did the right thing. If he said it was race that was perpetrated by the black individual, it would cause more wrongful hate towards the black community. On the other hand, the white shooter deserved it because he's already privileged and he ideology is just plain disgusting and trashy.

Obongo would be calling for a race war.

Whites or you mean onion-skinned people?

I like how angels are generally the apex of beauty, up to the point of hiding their body and faces, and then there's this avarage coon with wings

Obama is the greatest president in the USA! Thank you very much!

9ffb12
Wew lad.

Unclear, however, very-strong correlation is clear.
And needs to go no further.

Indeed, there is a number of physiological genetically-derived factors which explain this situation; however, I would still veer away from suggesting unquestionable causative condition - if only because I wager there are also black cultural aspects (granted, culture being heavily influenced by genetics->physiology->psychology->behavior) which serve a causative role as well.

Wew.

Race is a really strong factor since its something thats innate.

I already addressed the socio-economic factor (in the US, there are 2x as many non-hispanic whites in impoverished socio-economic conditions than there are blacks, yet those white populations do not exhibit anything even approximating the over-representation on behalf of the black population).
You need to work on your reading comprehension friend.

Racism is non-falsifiable, thus its an absolutely terrible factor for analysis or suggestion of causation.

Might I say that black genetics are the problem. ;^$

∧_∧  / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄       (;´Д`)< I'm with you 9ffb12! We're gonna make it!  -=≡  /    ヽ  \______________.      /| |   |. | -=≡ /. \ヽ/\\_    /    ヽ⌒)==ヽ_)= ∧_∧-=   / /⌒\.\ ||  ||  (´・ω・`) ←9ffb12  / /    > ) ||   || ( つ旦O / /     / /_||_ || と_)_) _. し'     (_つ ̄(_)) ̄ (.)) ̄ (_)) ̄(.))             oノ             |  三 _,,..-―'"⌒"~⌒"~ ゙゙̄"'''ョ  ミ゙~,,,....-=-‐√"゙゙T"~ ̄Y"゙=ミ    L____T  |   l,_,,/\ ,,/l  |      ゚ ゚,.-r '"l\,,j  /  |/  L,,,/,,/|,/\,/ _,|\_,i_,,,/ /_V\ ,,/\,|  ,,∧,,|_/  

Its a thread about a nigger being a nigger - what did you expect?

All their shit-tier politics are crashing down and they're losing their grip. Being in the out-group reminds them of their high-school days and they're having PTSD flashbacks of that one cute white girl making fun of them when the jocks beat them up.

Checked for my OC.

Feels good bro.

Good point.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM

Come on shlomo, that big black bull isn't going to prep himself.

>>>/oven/

Race can't be changed. Education is something unfortunate individuals like our fellow Black Americans so desperately need. In the past, they were one of the first civilizations!

Bump

I suggest white people to consider stepping in the shoes of a black person, and they'll that life is hundred times harder as a black man!

Reported for being a stupid nigger!!

why would white people wear stolen shoes

Yet another assumption against people who are wronged undeservedly

Is he finally decriminalizing weed

PlayingWithWords.mp4

I'm not even a burger and I find it embarrassing to see this nigger speak and hold such a position.

#ObamaToGitmo

I suggest white people to consider stepping in the shoes of a black person, and they'll that life is hundred times harder as a black man!

If I wanted to wear the shoes of a retarded subhuman that exists largely to drag the rest of society down, then I'd wear yours.

Please stop with the victim complex, bruh. :P

Someone get the rope and lynch this nigger.

Hitler dubs don't lie. Leftists are retarded subhumans. They aren't people.

Answer my previous posts. Prove leftists are human. Also, since your a leftists, would standard shipping containers work for transporting you, or will we have to go with boxcars again?

forgot your each picture, learningkike?

That is one agitated spook

each? FUCKING SPELLCHECK, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I meant rach

Go for Soros, a Rothschild or Rockefeller instead. Anyone from the Bilderberg 2016 list is fine too.

You still haven't made an argument.

One more post, then you're filtered.

Bwahaha, yeah right.

This board is nearly praying for a race war.

Victim complex, much? :P

Nice dubs but it is "you're" friend
You need to spell words well or the lefties will latch onto that and try to get around the conversation.

Correct, life is much harder when you have an average IQ of 85.

That's not an argument either.

First of all nature vs nurture problem hasn't even proven, and you're using your "science" to prove your racist point. That's fucked up, bruh. You need to check yourself.

I was trying to act as a minority. Maybe they'll respond to the bait.

I know it's you learningcode, you can't fucking hide from us

assuming you aren't alphabet soup you are probably alphabet soup
I can see it now, the "Obama Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence", Brady Bunch for spooks

LOL, no shit. If racism were a MMORPG. Holla Forums would be a hard core raiding guild.

Why does that happen pleb? What are you afraid of? Are you a xenophobe or racist or something?

That's still not an argument.

Do you have an argument?

Do you?

We're waiting for you to make an argument.
;^)

It was a racially motivated hate crime.

Can someone with vid edit skillz whip up a comparison between this and his comments on Dylan Roof?

Granted the comparsions aren't the same because black churchgoes aren't shooting white citizens (let's be completely honest), it still proves the point that needs making

Kek at Lindsey Graham's expression in the last frame

Tasers are unreliable, knife is lethal, you do the math.

Holla Forums is not a place where "DAS WAAAAYYCIIIIISSS!!!!!" is anything that anybody gives a flying fuck about.

Fuck niggers.
Fuck beaners.
Fuck Jews.
And fuck you.

>>>Holla Forums

GOD I wish I wasn't so lazy, I want to interpose this with a gif of a white girl getting BLACKED and white cops dying

Holla Forums can't even raid because they're a bunch of white pussies…

What are you even talking about? Your argument brings a lot of assumptions right there, and you're expecting a proper argument! You're an idiot who's way over his head.

BRAZILIAN FAMOUS COUPLE ADOPT AFRICAN CHILD AND SUFFER FROM PROSECUTION 'REVERSE RACISM'

Giovanna Ewbank and Bruno Gagliasso took home from a child and were targets of criticism.

translate.google.com.br/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8&u=http://br.blastingnews.com/tv-famosos/2016/07/atriz-da-globo-adota-crianca-africana-e-sofre-acusacao-de-racismo-inverso-001004823.html&edit-text=&act=url

ah thanks. Someone should make a youtube and webm of it. I'll personally post it across at least 5 other websites.

Those people who persecuted them are wrong, though.

no it's a trial baboon

oh sorry, thought you were referring to king nigger

That's debatable :^)

No they're not.

That's why you need to stop with the victim complex, and stop comparing dicks with black people. You know you're going to lose. :P

He's a shit-quality fisher and you're all mongs for taking the b8

nicht ein argument, neger oder (((juden)))

I'm talking about your lack of an argument.

You've yet to make an argument.

My argument relies upon no assumptions, besides the assumption that you might make an argument to contend with my argument, which you've yet to present.

I'm expecting a proper argument, and you've not presented one.

So I'm waiting for you to present an argument.

You've resorted to ad hominem attacks to counter my argument in the absence of an argument on your behalf, but insult is not an argument.
Usually, when someone resorts to insult to counter an argument, its because they don't have an argument, and as you've not yet presented an argument and have resorted to insult to counter a perfectly-reasonable argument supported by mountains of data, I have no alternative but to conclude that you do not have an argument.

We're still waiting for you to present an argument.

Do you have an argument to present? ;^)

Maybe we can get more leftist in jail this way.

RAPE HIS DAUGHTERS

Wow! For someone who thinks he made a proper argument, you're a sad joke, friend. You think I'll give a proper argument when the only fallacy you can do is hasty generalizations… Wow, very good!

Double dubs flushes out the Jew.

We will need to employ a team of top detectives to figure out this mystery!

finna get sum dese s.african refugees 2 run a trane on malia && sasha rn

Got the trips, friend. :P

Checked for continued lack of an argument.

You still haven't presented an argument user.

We're still waiting.

Do you have an argument to present?

Reminder: Insult in response to a reasoned argument only further demonstrates your lack of an argument. ;^)

Fuck them both.

This can be done. Onigger is heavy guarder, but you can slip off the radar on his daughters.

Nobody is taking the fag seriously.

Nope. :|

Checked for continued lack of argumentation.

Do you have an argument?

fuck marry kill

Checked for victim complex

Beautiful people, honestly.

Rape 1st, Kill 2nd, Fuck 3

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Still no argument.

Whats your argument?

Native Americans for AMERICA. GTFO American then white people!

Oh, and checking non-dubs?

Someone aint from round here.

encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax

toplel

Niggers are too dumb to think this, in fact they fucking ignore martial law exists. The goal of martial Law has been planned by kikes and O'Nigger's administration. They are inciting the nigger riots to achieve this end.

Come on man, don't be such a safe spacer.

Safe space are for pussies

Native Americans conquered the land from others before, it's fair game, tough luck SJW cuck.

FTFY

JESSE JACKSON BTFO

Conquered who? Mammoths? No one lived in the Americas before siberian hunters decided to cross the bering strait during the last ice age.

I agree. They should have drawn and quartered his body afterwards.

Argument please.

I didn't think "summer is here" was a real thing until I saw the vast amount of anons taking the obvious bait in this thread. Pathetic.

Half the threads on Holla Forums are nothing but bait at this point, thanks to absolutely shit-tier moderation.

If you removed the bait and the taking thereof, there would basically be no discussion going on here.

Here, allow me to speak in your language
ge'de fuk outta hyuh bitch-ass muhfukken potatuh hed look'in ass nigga yu be a fukkin lil gai azz nigga bitch yu fukken lib'ral azz nigga fuk outta hyuh

Did anybody check these digits?

Taser doesn't do jack shit if the suspect is wearing lose clothing.

Hmmm

> independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html
> telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Wow they're really not sending their brightest here anymore are they

theyre both so pretty looking why the fuck are they so mentally deranged that they cant even make their own children.

i fucking hate these people.

Because they know the people that matters the most?

Well, they need to do something with all those Ashkenazic mutants, I guess - posting them in front of a computer to shitpost on Holla Forums is better than pulling a Carthage and sacrificing them to demons or something… Besides, everyone knows goyim foreskins are the preferred sacrifice.

Obama is so good at making these vague statements that push his agenda without being obvious, it leads the audience to come to what they think is their own conclusion but has actually been carefully crafted by the orator (and his team), it's quite brilliant.

This is the battle we face, a war of words, perception, information and it can only be fought with memes.

Who gives a fuck who got there first? 1. Redskins settled the land so your article is moot. 2. White people btfo out of redskins so the land is rightfully ours now. We should just exterminate them tbh.

your entire family tree will burn like Dresden

Those aren't people, they're celebrities.

Its like a person, but without any soul or humanity; such being replaced by further motivation to attention whore, social signal and acquire shekels.

Stormfags are mouth-breathing knuckle-draggers that act like the brutish white version of kikes. I'm a sophisticated, intellectual racist. that's different. sheboons are scientifically ugly and retarded. the nigger in that video scientifically did not "run" at police. there is no reason to lie.

that's what makes you a stormfag and me a white god-man.

Dallas Mayor: Racial Discrimination & Slavery “The Greatest Sin in America”

time.com/4399164/dallas-shooting-mayor-mike-rawlings-prayer-vigil/

He also asked the community to “truly and deeply understand” the pain caused by racial discrimination and slavery, which he called “the greatest sin in America.”

Me.
And lots of others.

Define 'settled'.
For all you know, the European colonists settled first, and were conquered by the Injuns.
Prove me wrong.

The land was rightfully ours to begin with, because we colonized it first.
Its ours.
Its always been ours.
It never belonged to anyone but us, and it never will.

Meh.
I'd have preferred to send them South - maybe they'd make the Mexishit Injuns less vicious through interbreeding and cohabitation.
Or maybe they'd all end up Aztec sacrifices.

I don't really care.

We have IDs nigga.

Topkuk

that OC is retarded. the listed stats don't even mach the conclusion on the LSAT part

reported. don't do that nigger

How I know you're a retarded narcissist? You think too highly of yourself and flaunt it publicly.

Not only is that bullshit, but Native Americans also conquered lands from each other after they were there.

They lost at the conquering game you filthy Leftist piece of shit, now gas yourself.

Darth Obama.

So did the ones before them and the ones after them.

You are literally no different from the person you decried for doing the exact same thing that you did.
Whatever they are, you are, by your own reasoning.
Congrats.

Oh, its you.
Switched IDs because you still don't have an argument?

Neato.
In any case: Wrong OC. You must feel rather retarded.

I call them plastic-eyes. You look inside their eyes and realize there's nothing in there but jew monarch programming.

A golem.

Bump ;^)

Fucking hell. 5 of your goddamn officers were killed specifically because they're white/cops. Then he has the fucking gall to virtue signal.

Who are you talking about? Aliens? Thuleans?

>>>/x/

Fucking niggers are dangerous

Its not even programming, in that sense, I don't think.

They've just abandoned, willingly, any semblance of their humanity.

They are nothing but a mask covering a void.

That's what I was getting at. I'm happy about that because my team won and theirs lost. Calm down you sperg.

Can you hold your own in a fight? If not, quit talking shit on people and learn.

If this doesn't prove to everyone that he's a fucking liar I don't know what would.

Was anyone expecting anything more than

#NotAllBlacks
and
#BanGunsNow

from king nigger?

Do it. We are better off with King Nig dead than alive.

To be honest, I think we really need to get off the board and act in real life. We can only win through action, not by sitting here. If you live in the USA, then you need to take action.

Science isn't narcissism. You sound like an SJW "muh facts are bigoted"

i could kick your ass nigger

i didn't switch any IDs faggot. That OC is still incorrect no matter how much paranoid incoherent rambling you do

reported for shitposting

lol cute

>>>/reddit/

hotpockets, can you prune this thread? retards and shills are still responding to the troll/shill.

Don't bother, funny guy.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SYRIANS?"

"ARE YOU FUCKING SYRIANS?"

That's pretty fucking ballsy, the way he just knowingly lies through his fucking teeth like that.

The narrative is sacred and must be protected at all costs I guess…

If that happens then the USA will turn into Europe 2 : the return of the niggers.
In Europe you can have weapons but you need a license and you can't take it outside (except for Hunting or going at the range, and even then it needs to be neutralized for the ride)

So, why hasn't the military overthrown Obongo yet? Shouldn't he be hanging at the end of a rope in front of a military junta by now?

He's essentially a lame duck right now. He won't get anything through congress. He can try to EO some changes but they will be ignored.

He replaced the whole top brass.

It's like niggers who say "i dindu nuffin mane".
They're not lying because in their head, they didn't do anything.
Obabo is basically saying, "It's difficult to hold the shooter to account because the cracker cops got what was coming to them."

He pretends to be a well-adjusted calm black man, but underneath a very thin veneer he's just an ornery old nigger who wants to see whitey pay.

Because the majority of Americans are retarded TV watching subhumans.

Around blacks never relax, my white friend.
His kind is unpredictable at best.

Oh, we heard. we heard…

could someone make a webm of just the first 20-25 seconds. It feels so good to hear the sound of two dozen bullets oppressing that poor PoC and hearing that dindu scream.

dcclothesline.com/2016/07/06/hacked-messages-of-blacklivesmatter-leader-reveal-obama-admins-plan-for-summer-of-chaos-and-martial-law/

The day when this Nigger leaves the White House forever cannot come soon enough.

The damage's been done, man

Just one step away from saying he was good boi, dindu nuffin.

It's some pretty contradictory niggerbabble.

Maybe he should have dropped the weapon when they told him to. The best way to not get shot by the police is to comply or stay away if you're not involved.

link:

archive.is/VlzNm

you know that jews have rigged the voting machines

we aren't going to have an election

we will have chaos

martial law

and hopefully a race war!

It's a glorious time to be alive.
White supremacist racists where supposed to be the greatest terror threat in America by now.
Instead its Blacks.

The media is literally going to run out of spin on this one. Every time they put one of these #BLM talking heads on tv all they can do is blame "Whitey" in new and exotic ways, while subtly (sometimes openly) insinuating that violence against whites and against cops is justifiable.

Its only going to get worse.
Expect the rise of the Black Nation, with a movement towards the creation of a Black state.
Which will then evolve into some sort of post apocalyptic cannibal voodoo crazy land within five years of its creation.

''Don't fight it, just let it happen.
It's for the best''

Ha. I remember reading about how Abraham Lincoln sent niggers back to Liberia and guess what happened? Newly freed American slaves went and… Enslaved the local blacks in Africa. Oh and of course the whole cannibal voodoo stuff as well.

sauce?

how is this worse?

There really was no reason to kill the nigger.

He was a nigger

Neither is Holla Forums supposed to be a place where racist memes can replace arguments. I mean, it wasn't until it became an alt-right circlejerk. Almost makes me miss the lolbertarians.

You're a fucking retard, recently you asshats have been pushing this bullshit line in thread after thread. I don't know what the agenda is behind it but no one is giving land to be wasted on niggers.

It won't be worse, at least for civilized America.
Blacks will finally be free of White oppression and be able to create the Pimptopia that White people have been keeping them from creating.

A land without cops or child support, where Black values are placed first.
Then comes the voodoo cults, the closet cannabilism, etc. Pretty soon it will be Mad Max on steroids.

Slow your roll Sh'lomo, you'll still get your shekels.
Its going to make for great television while also reducing crime across the U.S.

What argument do you want to hear?

WEW
Anyone who doesn't check this will be raped by a feral pack of niggers during the race war.

We're breaking the conditioning!

Can a based mod permaban this faggot? 8ch can get away with occasional CP posts but the Feds will actually bring the hammer down on any individual and/or site that directly threatens POTUS. And many have already explained Obama being assassinated would be so bad for us I wouldn't be surprised if the elites actually took him out in order to install martial law, ban guns, crack down on "right-wing extremism" and keep Trump out of office. King Nigger must live so that his reputation can continue to decline. He will be remembered as one of the worst presidents in American history and as a shill to boot, and that's the way it should be.

He knows a shame-faced lie will work on the people it needs to work on.

Great, thanks for inviting the FBI here.

Trips confirm ABCs will side with Holla Forums

Can someone explained what happened? I've been out of the loop for awhile and away from Holla Forums even longer. I know some nigger killed some cops or something.

It's very hard indeed if someone shit in your brain. Someone like Soros, perhaps?

Always Der Juden, never forget that.

So. When can KEK expect the second Civil War? Time is a ticking for this DIVIDED NATION.

It must suck so much to be a native in North America.

kek

A bunch of them killed a bunch of cops. Mostly in a huge organized attack at a BLM riot in Dallas.

It may be Obama's plan to declare martial law, but it's not going to happen, because America is simply not crazy enough.

Some cucked journalist was complaining "where was a 'good guy with a gun' to stop the shooters in Dallas?" - but of course, all the good guys with guns were FOLLOWING POLICE DIRECTIONS and LEAVING THE AREA because that's what they were being told to do. They trusted the cops to do their duty - just as the cops trusted them not to pull out their guns and start shooting randomly, because that would have made things worse.

No, the good citizens and the police who protect them aren't going to escalate this the way Obama wants. And thanks to Hillary and Obama pandering to the terrorists, you're going to end up with the tiny percentage of the population who supports cop-killing thugs voting for them, and EVERYONE ELSE going Trump.

eh, they got their casinos and as long as they got paint thinner they be alright.

Thanks for the info, and yeah Shillary and Obummer are gonna have a hard time recovering from this or making it seem not as bad.

I thought that was cuck porn from a distance

But it still has an ape in it

I guess the humane thing would be not to leave any of them around

Yelling truly is the Jewish trademark.
Every time. So transparent and sad.

CHECKED

Actually becoming modest like this. Actually trying to act like a Holla Forums but still to no effect whatsoever.
You trained us to see and we see user. We see.

I thought that was the nigger trademark

At the beginning of this week two nigs got killed for nogging and that upset a literal WEWUZ Black Panther who started shooting at a BLM rally, killing five cops and injuring six more; he told the police explicitly that he was targeting white officers as a form of revenge. The next day there were three similar incidents; a nog killed and wounded several whites in TN, a police officer was killed in MO and police were lured into an ambush in GA. The black nationalists and WEWUZ crowd have been openly calling for a race war while BLM cheers from the sidelines and gloats every time a cop is killed, the MSM is spinning this as hard as they can and you've seen Obama's response.

Oh, and also the director of the FBI admitted in an open hearing that Hillary Clinton committed numerous crimes including perjury and it was dragged out of the inspector general of the ODNI that some of Hillary Clinton's emails - sent to people with no security clearances - originated with an agency so secretive that its name can't be mentioned in an open hearing and is powerful enough to cockblock someone who reports only to the POTUS.

Niggers don't yell. That's all rap n crap.
Niggers are just agressive and dumb and often do what they are told to do which includes chimping and yelling.

You know how I know America can't handle an actual domestic war? NOBODY can fucking get a good money shot. Jesus fucking christ stop screeching so much and just let us get the money shot

Every nigger I've known has been many decibels above every other person in the room when they talk. In my experience, all niggers do is yell, then yell louder and break shit when they chimp out.

Earlier in the week some Upstanding Gentlemen were killed by evil racist white cops for doing nothing. 2 of the stories went viral at the same time, there were some other small stories too about a lynching (hoax) and some other shit.
Upstanding Gents from BLM hold a protest and a sniper kills a shitload of cops, saying he hates whites and wanted to kill white cops.
Obama can't discern the cloudy motives behind Upstanding Gents actions, (((mainstream media))) keeps trying to spin this into an evil white supremacist cop problem.
It's pretty hilarious because my kikebook is blowing up with virtue signaling cucks and BLM supporters freaking out on each other and everyone, calling everything rayciss and shiet. It's spreading some wonderful redpills.

i miss him too

nice b8 m8

Hey nigger, you'll never be a functional member of society.

You don't have private ownership of the threads or the posts you make. And you shouldn't have private ownership of it either. When the means of thread production is owned by the lurkers instead of the posters or administrators, we will ensure true equality on *Chans.

Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans, white countries for everybody!

Everybody says there is this race problem. Everybody says this race problem will be solved when the third world pours into every white country and only into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this race problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and "assimilating" with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this race problem is for every white country and only white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this race problem and this race problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into every black country and only into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a race problem. I am talking about the final solution to the black problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Yes but Jews are worse. They chimp out in the most autistic ways possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=VA0OOEo0k2k

I don't know how to make it into WebM or whatever so sorry for that.

Either contribute or fuck off.

Wait not sure if he is a Jew now I thought he was.

Oh yes nvm he is.

If the kid's a fuckup it's not their fault, they tried, but it's not theirs.
If they make a kid and it's a fuckup, there's nobody to blame except themselves.
Leftists don't like putting themselves in that position.

You know that reminds me kinda of these shills.
Why are they always such stereotype pol?

Damn, a single video that shows why and how the kikes act, this needs spread more or edited.

I think people are getting more and more done with this shit.

If any of these were false flags, they're all backfiring.

BE PROUD OF YOUR BLACKNESS
BLM, DON'T BE DISCOURAGED
I WILL COVER THE CROSS INSIDE OF CHURCHES, BUT NOT THE CRESCENT MOON INSIDE OF MOSQUES
GIVE ME YOUR GUNS ALREADY
I HATE WHITE PEOPLE

I've always been skeptical of the false flag claims. My suspicion has always been that the attacks themselves have been legit and that the establishment has merely been taking advantage of it in whatever way they can. Perhaps some have been allowed through intentional inaction, or perhaps even some perpetrators have been subtly nudged in a convenient direction, but it's so much more convincing to allow a sincere attack than to fabricate one.

I'll see you the video content and raise you the title.

please niggers, please think this is a good idea.

I'm pretty certain that they're actually going to try to declare martial law during the RNC and DNC.

Does it not seem fishy to anyone else that two stories of black people being shot dead by cops came out one day after the other (when this shit hadn't happened for months), and then two days later this happens.

Does it not seem fucking fishy to anyone else that all fucking night and the next day the media was reporting on three other snipers and that they had been taken into custody/were being questioned? Now all of a sudden it was just one dude who was able to jump across several different buildings magically with his giganigga powers?

I hardly ever buy into shootings being false flags, but these past few days seem like a very fucking obvious attempt to incite riots among these BLM-types. All this fucking happening 10days before the RNC and DNC.

(checked Jude dubs)
My favorite like sperg video.

What?

Yes agreed. Spread it to your likings. I sure kekled at it.

I can't post the webm; I get a File Already Exists warning. See post

If dubs, race war in 365 days or less

attempting to incite riots among these BLM-types? what?

their whole existence is to incite riots or have you forgotton where they went all planet of the apes in baltimore and to a lesser extent in chicago

chimpout under the disguise of protest

Yeah. Just so obvious that nationalists are litterly becoming Hitler on twitter.

lol actual white hueniggers make the mistake of adopting what all hueniggers desperately try to pretend they are not

Thanks for the webm.
I've become allergic to this guy over the years. It's time for him to go.

user
where the fuck did you get that pic
I think I know who made that if you didn't

Thank you!

checked

Nice brah.

Dubs and its not a race war, its pest control

Wait I just got it from google one time. Wasn't it from a Smurf comic about how some desease spread around making smurfs into black violent zombies?

OY VEY! He's a bad kike, he won't get promoted to next step of kikendom! Back to ze wall and wail!

niggers need extermination, not their own patch of America to shit up.

It's too bad he's dead. Now, we will never know his motivations.

I can't risk that

But dubs offer immunity from raping by feral packs of niggers

Wew lad don't breed.

not chancing it.
CZECH EM

(checked)

Impressive.

Checkin'

We wuz nazis now.

checked

Checked because I don't want to be raped by niggers

Believe it or not, that black smurfs story is regarded as the first tale of a zombie apocalypse. Smurfs get bitten by enraged peers, turned black, and spread the contagion.

But they were only black in the original comic: in the american cartoon, they were recolored purple.

Who are you trying to call a retard, nigger?

You know what really reduces crime? Killing niggers.

Stfu you shill

Topkek. Now that we're talking about it. The Smurfs really was one big giant red pill.

oh shit
now I know even more than I wanted to
Theres a guy from worlds.com (most internet oldfags should know at least a little about this, but if you don't know, Worlds was a second-life esque game where users could create their own worlds. It was beta'd in 1997 and released in 1998.) Who is called "Wolfee_smurf", and he made a world covered in smurf artwork. His group of friends, who all are gone now, used to got to the smurf world he made. It was a very strange, and to some /x/ fags who renegaded through 2009-2015, was creepy. It is covered in smurf artwork. I remember hearing that wolfee drew for the smurfs comic. That was a long time ago. There is an extremely little known room where he had a bunch of the black smurfs around, and I thought it was strange ,considering I don't remember them. The room was called "Badsmurfy" in the worldsmark name. I dont remember how to get there, which is the sad part. Now that I think about it, this guy might have drawn that comic.
jesus christ user
thats some spooky shit

wat

To be honest, if it was him, I don't think it was purposely suppose to be weird. It was 1997; most websites created by first comers to the internet back then came off weird, due to the new nature of it; professionalism wasn't really a thing.

Thats the main reason why theres so many weird rooms in that. I think its mostly innocent, just expressed in a odd way. I am pretty sure most of the internet was like that.

Oh, I don't find them weird. Just a little sometimes, but really not that much. /x/ does, because some of the stuff in this world gets a little strange though
Pic related isn't a strange part, it's one of the rooms with some of the screenshots of the comics on the walls. best i can get so far

I just realized it wasn't just a random issue: it was the first story of the smurfs. Black apocalypse was how the smurfs started.

Can you re-explain what happened exactly? I'm confused.

holy shit
we might have stumbled upon something great

There used to be a secret room here with a bunch of nigger smurfs in it, and it was called either bad smurfs, rotten smurfs, or zombie smurfs
I remember it something being obviously related to the nigger smurfs being bad, but I cannot seem to find it.

Also, forgot to mention the image of the black smurf reminded me of wolfee_smurf's world.

I really hope you know that there's a difference between chimps chimping out in chimp cities and chimps chimping out nationwide with killings against other races skyrocketing (in regards to the fact that blacks mostly kill blacks). The chimpouts have been isolated and sparse, spread across months.

Expect a huge death toll at both national conventions, that's their aim. Obongo might not like Trump, but he sure as hell doesn't like Hillary either. The entire aim to declare martial law.

Anyone who watched the MN killing video ( youtube.com/watch?v=Z7h2j0n18jg ) and thinks that's legit isn't using their critical thinking skills. The woman and her child's calm behavior (aside from when the camera is conveniently blocking all picture and away from her) is a huge tell. The Chinese cop starts yelling knowing that he's being filmed despite the camera being out of his field of view, and the woman calmly responds to create the narrative.

The cop in Louisiana was either fucking retarded or took some powerful stims to be manic enough to pull out his weapon on a guy on the ground and immobile. The guys arms were immobile and his weapon still concealed if you watch both videos.

Then there's the shit with THREE snipers being taken into custody, two before the guy was even blown up, but then there was really only one gunman silly goy!

I've always had a habit of ignoring the conspiracies behind what goes on in the world, focusing mostly on politics and political change, but this is so fucking obvious and in plain view it hurts.
This entire week has been fucking ridiculous for anyone who decides to dissect the evidence for even an hour.

They use gas to turn the blacked smurfs back to normal.

I hope I get a chance to spit in this traitors face one day

Obama caused the death of so many innocents in America and abroad. Mass murderer with a peace prize. Sick.

It sounds like they did hit him with a taser. At least that's what I'm assuming from the first small 'bang' that went off. Either that or it was just a gunshot in the distance.

If they did tase him I'm assuming something that this user was saying happened and he started running at the cop after that.

I don't really see him running though. I'm sure it happened otherwise I can't imagine all of the cops opening fire like that. I wish this bitch could hold her fucking phone steady jesus christ.

We need to seize this opportunity to push for an independent African American state in Africa.

Best way to not get shot by white people, is to not live in a white country.

We will Use 3d printed houses and robot labor to make this happen for them.

already happened. it's called Liberia. niggs ruined it.

Oh fuck off with your falseflag bullshit. The nigger reached for his gun with his right hand. You have no actual proof so you suggest that people look at evidence as if it was fake. If any of this was as clear as you make it then you wouldn't be trying so hard to explain it like that. Stick to the facts faggot.

We will just have to build a wall around it and give them robot servants

gg fbinsa, no rm

Build a dome too, then fill the place with zyklon-b.

Ex slaves set up their state just like any other 19th century colony, and were eventually overwhelmed by the indigenous masses.

It's all about demography. Zika should fix that.

they already have those, they are called blacks

God Jeb Bush is so fucking hot. I'd love to just be his friend for a month and do a whole "She's all that" thing to him. From sexy awkward virgin to sexy turtle-loving James Dean.

What happens when the robots break down? There would be nobody inside the walls capable of fixing them.

the sausage guy?

Time for a 1 minute educational video on what BLM is really about. I assume you guys will enjoy this.

youtube.com/watch?v=IXUNpVmGoE0

That's the one.

The one and only.

No.

It's about a flower called Tuberose being the anti-dote but after almost all Smurfs are cured one gets bitten and it spreads again all Smurfs except Papa smurf who gets surprised by a Smurf that painting himself blue and it ends with an explosion spraying the polen of the flower all over the Smurfs.

get other robot to fix them

CHECKED

No it's not.
The motives of this shooter obvious to aby honest observer, and are a direct result of the modern narrative fed to the masses via (((mainstream media)))
FUCK WHITEY

Nice concise propaganda, but… webm.

They are going to be absolutely BTFO and butt blasted into infinity when Trump is elected

Imagine it: a President Trump, 5 young strict constitutionalists on the supreme court, a republican surge that takes control of the house and senate, public disdain and disgust for mass media among both repubs and libs… FUCKKKK

Checked

checked

Imagine you're a cop. Your colleague gets outright condemned for ventilating a criminal, but when five of your friends die to a couple of snipers, the shooters get venerated by the media and excused by the president himself.

Fuck you king nigger, when people start swinging from lampposts it'll be the ones you hired to protect yourself slipping the noose around your neck.

checked

If you think its good, lets spread it and redpill as many people as possible. I made it short so the average person wouldnt lose interest due to short attention span. :D

CAN'T WAKE UP

I can't wait to see cops quarter this asshole.

Checked to send a message to the cia niggers on this board.

I'm just waiting for the entirety of the US to start treating bad leadership like the Emperor of California.

checkedy check urself before u wreck urself

check and rekt

Checked.

Chickety checked it's the will of Kek.

If this is bait, it's pretty pathetic. If it's real, well, it's even more pathetic.

Excuse me while I vomit out of frustration…

Maybe it's a gift in disguise. They're a dead "race." They'll keep dwindling into extinction until they're all mixed, short, fat brown people, like the average Mexican. So they don't need to worry about race anymore. Basically they can justify being like Leftist filth and "YOLOing." They don't though. They tend to have pride, so they either become depressed, angry drunks, or they try to celebrate as best as they can. The weight can be lifted from their shoulders and it would be understandable though. It's not at all understandable for Leftist filth to just drop that weight and "YOLO."

We don't really have to think about natives, tbh. We give them reservations and allow them to self govern (technically a reservation is a separate country WITHIN the boarders of the US). And since they're separate countries with no military, economic power (other than casinos), or anything else that would be a threat to national security, we can effectively ignore them.

No, you dump them there and let the natives sort them out.

One of those scenes is of ISIS in Paris, I assume that was the intention but I don't want someone to point that out than turn it into the focal point distracting from the Webm.

liveleak.com/view?i=b11_1467846601

Did you even watch the video?

None of this is hard to explain, this is so fucking obvious with these three incidents. I'm completely aghast if you find absolutely none of this to be suspicious (even if you do buy the official story, accepting things at face value is goy-tier), it's blatant the first two shootings were to rile these niggers up, and the shootings in Dallas were done to inspire them to commit greater acts of violence.

A race war is about to fucking start but in this case the government is starting it on purpose, the chaos is going to be used to declare martial law so king nigger can stay in office as a dictator.

When exactly did Holla Forums start listening to "official story" from the (((media)))?

Checked.

Niggers should be worried about me raping them, though.

Is there any more information on fbi user? What are your thoughts?

America as a country has been through far bigger perilous situations than this. This is pretty small potatoes compared to the late 60's/early 70's…So far.

I speculate that the entitled and lazy gen X and millennial niggas are far more De-evolved and dumber than your average negro of the 50's-early 70's.

This is all jew(CIA MI6 Mossad) co-ordinated and led but it's doomed to fail because they are using low IQ Negroes instead of motivated and anti-Russian Ukrainian whites….Or intelligent and shifty Iranian rebels.

checkem sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Checked.

That's right goy

Shit-tier prediction. First of all, this whole "le ebin nigger liberation" meme is at least 50 years old, commies used it against WASP establishment. Nobody cares about niggers and their mini-africa, not even the marxists. The whole point of this nigger terrorism is to destabilize the nation. (((They))) want to destroy America before Trump gets into the office.
Seriously, educate yourself on how marxists operate.

I wish we still lived in a time where the people could throw tomatoes at leaders if they were talking this much BS

No, don't do that.

Stab him to death instead, thereby striking both a huge blow against the gun-grabbers and for the white race and true Americans everywhere.

Also the Brits will idolize you.

Checked and rekt

Yikes, checked

checked

can't wait to kill nogs at my job lol

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SAY
THE MOTIVES WEREN'T CLEAR
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

check it out

Checked

(checked)

Checked
pls no

Why do people keep posting that damn copypasta? You are literally preaching to the choir here. There isn't a single person on this board who isn't red-pilled on challenges that our people face in the coming century.

F_ing newfags

Weebs think it does

Weebs think it does

WITNESSED

PRAISE KEK

(checked)
(checked)
no chances m8

You got dubs, congrats. I checked em. Now you're filtered. Derail piece of shit.

I dont know but the only person who ever gets upset about it is a jew. Fuck off.

ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/5003-reading-together-siege-by-james-mason/

Then you should be sent in to negotiate the knife away from him next time. Show us how its done.

A Bush fucked up pretty hard and some Romney chocked pretty hard after that.

You're being way too easy in giving yourself away that you're not from around here. Get out of here and save yourself from further embarrassing yourself, shill.

Impressive, very nice.

(checked)

Why not just assume it's a joke?
When you see posters like him, go along with it. Be the most extreme parody of the viewpoint. If they were joking, everybody laughs. If they weren't, it makes them mad and you can laugh.
If you take it seriously and get mad, then all they'll do is laugh and continue.

How very American…

American Justice.

Because I don't entertain or lower myself to idiocy and moral cuck posting.

archive.is/2a7wY

What's up with the nazi symbol at the top?

BLACK LIES MATTER
WHITE LIVES MATTER

>triggered
That's a lot of verbiage "increasingly nervous person".

MSNBC's had wall-to-wall black activists talking about how this is all the fault of inadequate compassion from whites to blacks; the fault of police killings of unarmed black men; and how if whitey would just understand blacks better then the shooting would never have happened.

The original Smurf comics were pretty based.
The very first american cartoons weren't that bad, to be honest (first season). At least they were funny and catchy, and Hannah Barbera using classical music was a good idea.

But the comics are on another level.
When they were sold in my country, the very first issue was about black smurfs. It was indeed a rare disease that turned smurfs into violent creatures who couldn't create anything positive nor even speak properly.
Only years later I realized that:
1- Intended or not, this was a by-the-book zombie invasion
2- There was no way in hell this could be shown in TV without PC people complaining. Redrawn in other color, I guess.

I remember the origins of Smurfette were also controversial. Smurf town had a 100% male population and everything worked fine. 1 single female appears and everything goes to hell, a lot of infighting and the town actually had to be evacuated at one point. Situation is so serious that in the end she has to leave and she never returns. In the cartoon she remains in the town, though.

Both comics should be posted in Holla Forums. I'll look for a source in english.
If anybody still believes this is a joke:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Smurfs

Am I the only one who notices a bit of a coincidence about that name?

now

You mean this?

Count on us to claim you didn't do it just because he's a nigger, but that your motives were hard to untagle and probably associated with Mongolian pottery.

You hate niggers
You hate politicians
And you want to shoot a nigger politician

Sounds real hard to untangle your motives :^)

What's with the edgelord narration?

lol

(checked)

Nice try, US Secret Service.

that death noise makes me wince

Absolutely Ventilated

checked

Very nice.

Checked

Checked

THIS

CHECKED

No way. That can't be real.

8s would have been better.

Then the RWDS military junta will put Trump in power.

Those bullets aren't free.

(checked)
Check 'em, I'm a prepped for everything except my anus.

CHECKED

This is about the stupidest thing I've read here all month. No one is arguing the falsifiability of racism (which doesn't even make any sense), they are arguing that racial differences in behavior exist, which is falsifiable.

Checked!

Checked 2 Electric Boogaloo

checked mein freund

Gass yourselves summerfags

Kek. *checked*

Hard to untangle? he said he hates cops AND white people god damn I cant stand king nigger.

The war has officially begun

This nig, if I recall, actually stabbed someone earlier (like we're talking 45-50 minutes prior to this stand-off) was maced, and refused to drop the knife.

Nigger literally deserved every bullet.

Prove me otherwise.

cool dubs friendos

I really want a small bumper sticker of the Black Sun.

I've gotta admit, I'm stumped.

All of these attackers represent different nationalities, different income levels, different levels of education, different family situations, even different genders. They use a variety of weapons in their attacks, and target different groups of people. Some are well coordinated, working in concert with a large team. Others are more individualistic, acting independently to carry out attacks.

If only there were some common thread, some underlying theme that connects all these attacks together. Surely, they must all have something in common. What could it possibly be?

OH MY GOD, WHAT"S WRONG WITH HIS ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRM?

goddammit user, dem dubs

observed

C H E C K E D

checked

Only the dead will know peace from these digits, they verge upon grid coordinates with their symmetry.

(checked)

Checked.

Checked

Good to know that I won't be getting raped by a pack of feral niggers during the RAHOWA

Checked*

It took me a moment to catch on, good lord I hope I don't get raped by a pack of niggers!

Fuck, might've just seen a watershed moment in history.

It even came with repeating digits.

Also, violence is wrong or whatever.

Checked.

that is bullshit,though
there are different kinds of gun licenses here
type A - normal ccw
type B - home defense - you can visit ranges,mag out
type C - security employees /full auto included/
type D - hunting purposes
type E - sport purposes
type F - collectors license

only type A allows you to carry in public
t. eastern yuropoor

Checkerino feelerino

Chappelle show wasn't memory holed. Steal rarer jokes.

Because it makes them feel better as if they were helping something in the world not just keyboard jockeying in a hugbox. It's essentially virtue signaling for the alt-right.

Meanwhile, people ignore him calling it an abomination, giving support to the police, and instead suck off to the point where they blame BLM for the NBP.
Wouldn't it be lovely to look at a whole transcript, sit back, polish a pistol, and think that its hilarious that everyone is so bent out over a 1.25 score per shooter, and that now we have a drone death on American soil, again.