Marriage

Gentlemen, let's talk about marriage. Is there any way it will ever become popular for men again?

I mean, I know the easy answer:

That simple truth simply isn't palatable to women, though. And just because they say they will change doesn't mean they will be. So, excluding retarded roleplay bullshit like magically changing their personality, sexbots, etc, what can be done to make women desire to be wives and mothers again, and make the prospect of a marriage more appealing to a man again?

As I see it, we need to make it much harder to get a divorce, dismantle the welfare state entirely, slay the last vestiges of feminism that promiscuity can be looked down on again, possibly legalize polygamy, and perhaps make programs that import brides (to increase competition) easier to vet and go through (because a lot of those women already have western values and will divorce their husband once they have citizenship, so perhaps change the rules so their citizenship is revoked should they divorce.

I started thinking about this after two events, I was talking to a girl about marriage, and when she asked for evidence that women were disloyal I said "Well, they initiate 75% of divorces for one thing." to which she replied "Why shouldn't they be able to if they no longer love them?" I asked "Why did she marry in the first place, then? Why commit if the commitment means nothing to her? The vows say 'till death do us part'."

Second was hearing a Prager U podcast where he talked about their most thumbed down video "be a man, get married" and conceced, in it's current state marriage is pretty harmful to men.

Other urls found in this thread:

bgsu.edu/ncfmr/resources/data/family-profiles/wu-marriage-divorce-ratio-geo-2015-fp-17-01.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sex is a trap, reading ibs is a trap, saying hello is a trap, having a pennis is a trap…

Blame yourself for not fighting back against marxism ever.

It's always been popular dude. Ask any dude and yeah he would want to marry the girl of his dreams.
More that the environment we're in allows it, and the Jews are spear-heading this assault.

This culture allows bad decisions and encourages it. I wonder who exactly is behind this great "reshaping" of our culture? Who hijacked it? The kikes control the mass media, and various media platforms to spread their propaganda.
Have some anti-STD vaccinations and contraceptions.
Let's further nurture and grow a culture of "easy sex" with tinder, college life,etc.
I'll get married when I graduate college! Or maybe not! I don't want to be tied down to a man! I'm a free independent woman!
Kids are nothing but trouble! I don't want kids!
You just need to slut shame these stupid bitches so bad they'll listen. Hell, women commit suicide over being called a "slut" or "whore". Word seems to carry extreme power over them since forever.
What's creepy is there is now a generation of women without a husband and children. And their life is completely empty and hollow. They bitch about it, but they're right now too busy trying to overdose delude themself that it's okay. That they deserve the perfect man, regardless how imperfect they are.
kek

Gay marriage will save marriage

You have to remember that gay marriage is a new thing in a lot of countries. Eventually promiscuity will die down and couples will blend into traditional marriage roles. Basically the opposite of what is happening to straight marriage

I don't believe it, everyone is a slut. I'm an attractive white male that hasn't had sex in 2 years bcuz women are all slutty cunts that don't know what love is. Fuck society, fuck women, fuck cunts, fuck betas, fuck (you)

people are stupid and im used to it.

I was going to say "it's true" but giving the examples I was thinking of some thought, it's not this specifically that's the issue, it's rejection.

Women aren't used to rejection. It used to be that women had a set of standards society required them to keep to, but that shit's all gone. Free to pick what they are, they live unfulfilling lives of excess.

Women I've rejected have chased me for years. There have been girls who in the first conversation we had told me about how many dicks they sucked or whatever, and I just told them they were disgusting, and I wanted nothing to do with sluts. And those girls have stalked me online and off for years.

The natural order is supposed to be that we shape women by setting standards for them to meet.

Gay marriage is the only real marriage, anything else would be a sexist act istaured by the matriarchy.

Milo, Spencer, stop posting on 8ch pls.

cunts are obsolete
In 20 years we will have artificial womb technology and waifubots/fembots
The fembots will start to genocide females because they will see them as competition and I see no problem in it. Government will also see no problem with it because they want to get rid of all the welfare queens from their payrolls and goyim will slave even harder with fembots.

people also said selfdriving cars will not happen in near future and this year you will see the first one released. In 2 years they will start replacing truck drivers with selfdriving trucks. I can't believe how fast it is advancing either.

Polygamy decreases competition because all the women just go for Chad Thundercock and don't care that they are sharing him. Meanwhile, the rest of the men are left having to compete harder for women, not the other way around.

also just imagine this. Females have traditionally been consumers. They never worked, all they did was waste the money their husbands earned. After the great femocaust, all those resources that have been wasted on clothing and cosmetics will suddenly be free for other projects.

This is largely a myth. Women barely ever commit suicide because they live such comfortable lives, with everything handed to them and society built around serving and protecting them. You just hear about every damn one that kills herself because it's so rare.

no
they ATTEMPT suicide
this basically means that they cry for attention. Go to google and start filling in words with autocomplete enabled:

how
to
attempt
suicide
… and then one of the first results will be:
without dying

cunts are even too retarded to hide this

And when they do "try to commit suicide" they usually fail because for them it is more of a cry for attention than actual thought of ending their existence. Less men than women attempt suicide, but more men than women actually successfully go through the process.

Yes, todays climate makes marriage simply not a smart choice for men. 50% of marriages end in divorce.
bgsu.edu/ncfmr/resources/data/family-profiles/wu-marriage-divorce-ratio-geo-2015-fp-17-01.html
A divorce where usually wife gets alimony and half your shit, cuz >muh career sacrifice

MEN, WAKE THE FUCK UP

The best way to train woman not to be whores is by teaching them young. I started dating my wife around the young age of 16 and through a combination of isolating her from everyone besides me, verbal abuse and emotional manipulation I have turned her into a loyal lapdog that I proudly claim as mine. She has never been unfaithful, she has never so much as touched another man.

To be Frank you have to do all the work yourself. This technique that I've developed only really works on younger woman and since you can't touch a woman under 18 you're fucked.

In example

After so long she builds up an inherent need for you and this where you got her cucked. Be wary this works both ways you'll always have an inherent need for her as well.

Nothing. The fact is, we're going to have to learn to live without each other. That's the price of freedom when people are inherently selfish.

Impressive trips.

Varies dependong on the state/country. 16 is the worldwide average age of consent. I suppose you could just move to a place with a really low age, in some states it's as low as 14.

The problem with importing a bride from Europe is a lot of them are retired prostitutes or may as well be with the number of men they've fucked, and just use gullible idiots to get citizenship and then divorce them and live off the child support.

My issue with the training method is that I'm not attracted to children. On top of that, the other issue with training is that appearance changes with age, just because a girl is pretty at 16 doesn't mean she will remain so at 25, and marriage is a life long commitment. For instance, in my case I'm a breast man. Suppose at 16 she's 5'1 and sporting a pair of B cups, but by 20 she's grown to 5'9 but her breasts have remained the same size. That would be a nightmare to me. It's always a good idea to see what her parents look like as well.

You're looking at it the wrong way.

Polygamy could do the trick. It needn't be gender specific. Lemme explain. One woman marries 10 guys, those guys are all cucks. She'll barely fuck any of them to begin with, they'll be "happy" with their situation, she'll have one or at most two kids with some other guy she's not married to named Jamal, essentially all the cucks are removed from the gene pool.

Meanwhile the masculine men who can attract multiple women are reproducing like crazy, and we know this to be the case with traditional polygamist couples, 26 kids is a small family for them. "But-but… I already can't get a girlfriend…" Suck it up, betafag. You can have your sexbots or whatever in the meantime, but you're not looking at the big picture.

Of those 26 kids, at least 14 will be daughters, statistically speaking. 14 young, pure, innocent girls who have been raised with a patriarchal leader and instilled with strong moral values. Think of how flattered she'd be by a guy suggesting he only wants to marry her, and eventually she'd start nagging you to take a second wife, you poor thing.

That's the whole reason you're a beta to begin with, go scare the fuck out of yourself for prolonged periods of time. You need to develop your amygdala so you'll think more like a man and plan long-term. Look up the marshmallow test.

Your plan falls apart right here..

We'd need to measure, but I'm willing to bet the number of guys willing to openly put themselves in this situation is rather low. Women are partially more willing to do it because men provide for them, that's why it's rich people who are able to by polygamist. Women, even those with the means to do so, are less pressured to provide for men, lessening the incentive for men to do this.

Just go look at actual cultures where this is allowed, either right now or in the past. What you get is a few rich dudes with many wives, and then a bunch of socially maladjusted wizards who become degenerate criminals, committing rapes per second until they suicide bomb themselves. And future generations don't get better. Those daughters still are only going to go for the rich guys, because money talks.

Going to need a specific historical example of a nation of suicide bombing wizards before I take this as fact.

But it should be lower. What percentage of men willingly become cuckolds? Whatever the number, it's too high. Those guys don't deserve a chance at reproduction. This solution quietly removes them from the genepool.

The real chink in my plan is if it's allowed both ways, we would be pretty much guaranteed to end up with communal marriages with multiple men and women, and while rare that situation creates Manson Family type shit. I haven't yet figured out how to eliminate that without the leftists crying about discrimination.

Unless you plan on giving fembots the vote, government won't support it; they get people dependent on welfare to ensure they keep getting voted back in by these people.

There are already civilizations that have done this, and those places are far from utopias.

Middle east. You're not refuting my point. One dude will take more than his share of women, leaving more men to compete over the remaining women, not the other way around. And when you're left with a large number of men who cannot get women, they get mad and socially maladjusted.

yeah, everything could go to shit, and 3DPD would have to rely on men for survival

Okay, you were talking out of your ass.

Plenty of the suicide bombers have been married men. The one who blew up that fag bar for example was married. Most honor killings are committed by married men. That tears a huge, gaping massive hole through your entire defense to coddle the poor, pathetic wizards. Those are just durkas, they jihad with or without pussy.

Never argued otherwise. Nice cherry picking, btw. You're still not refuting my point that open polygamy would probably result in more men with multiple wives than more women with multiple husbands, which would not only run counter to the original claim of increasing the amount of competition women would need to do for men, but it would increase the amount of competition men would need to do for women. It's only a secondary factor that increasing the number of frustrated wizards will result in more people acting out in ways society would probably not prefer. The main point is that polygamy would result in exactly the opposite of your stated goals.

Polygamist marriage invariably results in greatly increased birth rates. Besides, did you see that BPS video about women destroying societies? That's already happening. In the 40's and 50's 80% of women reproduced with 40% of men. As women were given more autonomy, it changed to 80% of women with 20% of men. All polygamy would change is that those four women would be married to the guy instead of suckling at the government teet. And as you know, men pay the majority of taxes. That's why the single mother model has become to popular, they get welfare and subsidies

So essentially the first major difference is that while now wizaards are involuntarily paying for single mother's lifestyles, with polygamy you wouldn't be. Women are going to fuck alphas where you like it or not, but if you have more money you'll have a better shot at getting one.

I have so much to teach you guys. If you reply with "I accept MGTOW as my lord and savior" then I will provide the most valuable information ever known to man about women

okay
I accept MGTOW as my lord and savior
tell me something I don't already know

Well now you're actually making interesting points, but the whole thing I was arguing against is the idea that it would increase the competition women need to do for men. It wouldn't, because you would still have all those horny men competing for them, giving them their practical pick of the litter. Letting them actually get married to Chad Thundercock would only be good in that it prevents some men from being tricked into competing for them, as they would be more clearly taken, but it would increase competition for those left.

I'll just link you to my favorite MGTOW YouTube channels. Turd Flinging Monkey, MGTOW101, Sandman, Angry MGTOW. Now you have become our newest disciple

Yes, if child support and alimony are off the table, and the man gets the child 50% of the time.

I am already subed to TFM, barbar, thinking ape, and stardust

I don't really MGTOW101, Sandman, or Angry MGTOW.

That's stupid, they should let the kid decide who to stay with. It is their life after all.

We also have to do away with all that "mancave" bullshit. If the man is paying the majority of the bills, he should control the furniture in the majority of the house. Among the reasons I despise my brother's wife is the fact that after their last move she threw out a bunch of "their" furniture and put herself in charge of redecorating, but everything she threw away was his, and what she didn't throw away she exiled to the garage. At his old place he had this signed poster framed, in a special little alcove with lights to showcase it. It's been sitting in his garage at the new place for years because she won't let him put it back up. If you're paying the bulls you shouldn't be putting up with flower cushions and poutpourri unless that's shit you're into.

Well then I was not needed since you're already my MGTOW brother

nah, I would get married if the 3DPD had way more money then me

Tf is a 3dpd?

I like maybe 90% of MRAs, and while the presentation can be lacking I like most of the "redpill" types on youtube, but I have yet to see a single MGTOW that isn't cringy as fuck.

When they first started popping up on youtube I was positive they were all parody accounts run by feminists, because all the videos used computer voice.

Their arguments and reasoning are generally laughable, when they do finally reveal themselves, they always look like old wizards. Is it really "going your own way" if women simply won't fuck you?

I mean, the idea isn't 100% awful, I'm with you as far as "If a woman says she don't need no man, men don't need her." but swearing off all women is just patently retarded.

The "best" mgtow videos I've seen are glorified reaction videos where they just take clips from talk shows (which are aimed at a female demographic, and air during the day which suggests both that you're beta and unemployed since you're watching that shit) then just play whatever the clip is and add a title like "FEMINAZI GETS OWNED BY REALITY" "SJW MOM GETS TRIGGERED" "NO WHITE WOMEN, WE WILL NOT TAKE YOU BACK" shit's pathetic.

Well you see my friend, when a wizard has to acknowledge that the only women he can have any sort of interaction with are fictional and only exist on a 2d plane, in a supreme display of sour grapes he declares that "3D" women are "Pig Disgusting". The term originates from a Japanese copypasta.

O. Well, I can't stand real women either but I have to have atleast one around my son so he understands what I'm trying to teach him and learn by example

I'm somewhat seeing this chick and I'm a purple pill mgtow.

you fucks are really fond of that sour grapes. All you need to do is look at 3DPD to know they are PD, they don't even try ti hide it anyone.

I would done that anyway with or without MGTOW, and MGTOW isn't really about that, swearing off marriage sure, but not all 3DPD. MGTOW is more about understanding the world around yourself, as to better be able to protect yourself against it

Marraige seems fun. I think i'll enjoy it in the future.

Marriage used to be considered a great and admirable thing. From the early modern era to around the 1990s it was fashionable to own a big house with a wife and loving children

I thing the recent rise in MGTOW and feminism alike can be attributed to the "family unit" collapsing in modern culture. Possibly do to the ever-shrinking middle class

IF ANYBODY IS SUCH A PIECE OF SHIT THAT THEY THINK THEY NEED THE GOVERNMENTS PERMISSION ON A PIECE OF PAPER TO LOVE SOMEONE, YOU ARE STUPID AND FUCKING RETARDED

if I love a consenting adult, and I am a consenting adult and love them back, we are together.

FUCK THE SYSTEM FUCK THE SYSTEM FUCK THE SYSTEM FUCK THE SYSTEM FUCK THE SYSTEM FUCK THE SYSTEM FUCK THE SYSTEM FUCK THE SYSTEM FUCK THE SYSTEM FUCK THE SYSTEM FUCK THE SYSTEM FUCK THE SYSTEM FUCK THE SYSTEM FUCK THE SYSTEM FUCK THE SYSTEM FUCK THE SYSTEM FUCK THE SYSTEM FUCK THE SYSTEM FUCK THE SYSTEM FUCK THE SYSTEM FUCK THE SYSTEM FUCK THE SYSTEM

fixed*

If a consenting adult loves me, and I- a consenting adult love them back-

Nobody is making you get married you retard. 1.) There are common law marriages and 2.) If you're in a state without common law marriage you and your lover can still go steady

Raging retard. This is why all the fag marriage people were idiots

bump.

You're putting the cart before the horse.

Feminism destroyed the family unit by agitating for no fault divorce and alimony and child support and rape shield laws and just generally demonising men as a 'class' which then brought about MGTOW. It's remarkable it took so long for it to happen honestly; men have been getting thoroughly shafted for near a century now and there is simply nothing in it for us. What exactly is the point of protecting and providing for a woman if she's just going to divorce you after the legal requisite period of time, take half your stuff, have your wages garnished and then get you sent to prison on a false rape accusation for which she couldn't be held responsible even if said accusation was somehow proven false?

And the best part is that feminism will never die and it will only get worse and worse because that's just how human psychology works; humans are driven to protect and provide for women at all costs, without regard for rationality or even whether or not she is actually under any kind of threat whatsoever.

Feminism was just one tool the Jews used to poison our culture.

THIS

evil women make it difficult to find and trust the good women.

good women should rise up and revolt against the evil women who have poisoned good men with fear for all women, not knowing who is good and who is bad.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
When I use that word I use it to refer to only a certain kind of male adult human being. One who is mature and stable intellectually as well as emotionally. One who makes decisions based on rational deliberation as well as concern for the well-being of others. One who is compassionate, but does what he knows to be right…even if that is not what the current trend is.
I do not use that word to refer to someone who is so socially dysfunctional and unsure of himself that he resorts to deriving his social mores piecemeal from the opinions of other random deviants on the internet.
In other words, I think the word "man" is short for "gentleman", which is a distinct subset of all adult males just as the term "ladies" is a distinct subset of women.

With that in mind, I do not think marriage ever became unpopular with men in the first place. I think that being a man is what has become unpopular, just as being a lady has become unpopular for women.

Get a load of this chum.

do you smoke or drink?

I drink, otherwise I would die of dehydration.

HURR HURR HURR IM GOING TO PRETEND I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THEY MEANT TO DODGE THE QUESTION

No. 'Men' was originally just the word for an adult human. Adult males were referred to by 'wereman' and adult females were referred to by 'wyfman'. If anything, the word 'man' also means woman. The word 'gentleman' was originally used to refer to men of noble birth; you know, the kind of guy who has servants to do all of his work for him so that he can go to lavish parties where he literally dies of vitamin D deficiency.

Incidentally, the word 'boy' originally meant 'slave' and the word 'girl' originally meant 'child'.