Meet the Dallas (((Protest Organizer)))

Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

web.archive.org/web/20160709000417/http://abcnews.go.com/US/dallas-protest-organizer-speaks-peaceful-rally-turns-tragic/story?id=40441653

abcnews.go.com/US/dallas-protest-organizer-speaks-peaceful-rally-turns-tragic/story?id=40441653

Other urls found in this thread:

patheos.com/blogs/hedgerow/2016/07/breaking-homosexual-islamist-pastor-organized-dallas-blm-protest-to-create-space-for-rage/
archive.is/h1BSF
archive.is/qFC2z
archive.is/DCkBz
archive.is/vg2v1
youtube.com/watch?v=V2Bdo2XJxu0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Am I missing something?

says he's baptist. Is that a cover?

Rabbi (((Jeff Hood))) of the Temple Dumb Goyim

there is something pretty jewy about this guy. have we doxed him yet?

patheos.com/blogs/hedgerow/2016/07/breaking-homosexual-islamist-pastor-organized-dallas-blm-protest-to-create-space-for-rage/

some of his quotes:

“Jesus was the most queer person on Earth.”
“In fully living into the Queer within, Jesus became different and made all the difference.”
“I think that Texas Muslims are the real Christians.”

Isn't this a guy with a doctorate in faggot theology?

It looks like an average burger hipster with pubic hair glued to his face.

PRAISE KEK, ERIC CARTMAN IS AMONG US

yep lol

If that is not the most kiked things to say about Jesus Christ, I no longer know what is yidish

I don't know how to respond to that other than with a look of pure contempt on my face.

On his website, BelieveOutLoud, Jeff Hood describes himself as “the author of three books, The Queer: An Interaction with The Gospel of John, The Queering of an American Evangelical and The Sociopathic Jesus. A Southerner, Queer, and Christian, Jeff is a committed activist, visionary writer and radical prophetic voice to a closed society.

For a halcyon time from when John Chrysostom and other drove the judiazers from the church in the 4th Century to about the English Civil War in the 17th Century, there was a wide a deep gulf between Jews and Christians. Many Christians on the ultra-patriot right want to re-open that gulf.

Has anybody called him a jew yet, or talked to him about how jews are the problem?

I would like to see how this (((Christian))) deals with being called a jew.

I don't know why they claim that Jesus was homosexual. I don't remember him cruising in Grindr and bars for hookups in the Bible. He was nothing like most modern gays.

If anything, they should follow what he did. Having platonic love for everyone else in the world.

THE BUMFUCK PROPHECY: SPIRITUALITY IS SEMEN. COMING TO A PUBLIC SCHOOL NEAR YOU

I mean

okay fine I'll check my own dubs

also

HAS ANYONE DOXED THIS FAGGOT YET

Daily reminder that all Christians are Jews through Abraham :

This is why "Christian identity" was made up and invented, to "fix" this part of Christianity. They had to try and make Abraham white as well in order for this entire fiasco to continue to exist.

Only the ignorant and stupid refuse to see the reality of these verses. Christcucks are idiots.

I've heard that one of the nigs shot was a child molester is this true?

Some of this fine guy's blog entries :

archive.is/h1BSF

archive.is/qFC2z

I thought he was just some cucked out evangelical but no, he actually is The Wizard of Poz.

(Fucking Checked)

PURE COINCIDENCE

But he's not a rabbi.

Might be

Might be what? He's a degenerate that doesn't automatically make him a jew.

He looks pretty kikey, if we could dig some some genealogy on him that would be optimal.

+ Hes writing books attempting to spread the poz to Christianity.
+ Nose.
+ Hair.
+ Mole Eyes

Do you have proof that Jesse Sharpton King was black?

IT'S THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE DALLAS SNIPER MASSACRE

Nigger, if that weirdo isn't a jew then you shouldn't use that expression.

"Needs to be an end to white controlled America.

looks like an amish man to me

Look at these articles from his blog….

Jesus Had a Vagina:
archive.is/DCkBz

The Genitalia of Jesus:
archive.is/vg2v1

It's the Black Wizard who summoned the Sniper!

So One Black Wizard is Worth Five Cops?

(checked)
I done goofed, didn't read the story before I posted, my bad. Still I there's a very high chance this guy is a crypto Jew.

He looks like Shia Labeouf with a longer beard, kek

Wizard of Poz

His books are on Amazon. Let's make sure we rate them accordingly.

Grand Wizard of the BLM

This guy creeps me the fuck out.

He said he didn't mean it, then comes right out and says we must end White America. Then starts deflecting again.

Holy shit it's Rasputin reborn.

You spelled "Jewsplaining" incorrectly.

Negromancer.

So a gay Islamist kike rabbi hipster freak?

++WEW LAD++

LOL…sorry, very tired. Not much sleep lately.

better put my fucking glasses on

==WEW LAD== still applies.

the fuck, I give up

KEK I AM AT YOUR MERCY PLEASE FIX MY BRAIN

Get some sleep, user. We all need some time to rest, even during happenings.

I doubt this guy has read the bible. He seems to be a Communist running around pretending to be a Christian to give himself some form of authority over others.

underrated
top kek

This contemptible leftist fuck thinks he's a wizard and that he's in control? He thinks that the defeat of Gandalf the Grey is all, that he and his incestuous, inbred ilk have won? They ain't seen nothing yet.

I love you "redpilled" christcucks and your mental gymnastics about how all the christcucks we see preaching bluepilled garbage are not true christcucks
How many of these true scotsman exist? is it just you?

I really hope you christ-cucks bring back the judenhut

king james the second tbh, down with the orange and down with william and his jews

What a moronic taunt.

We must remember that all white people, regardless of their religion will be welcomed in the coming ethnostate.

I dated this girl who had a crazy ex that tried to run us off the road, he even followed us to the police station and was promptly tackled and arrested. Years later he escaped from a mental institution and nearly bit his mom's bottom lip off. Needless to say he was creepy, but this guy is even more creepy. Oh and that guy later got a job with the FAA. Yes you read that right he WORKS FOR THE FAA!!!!

WEW LAD
FTFY!
For some reason you can't have any other text in the line or it won't work.
Hotwheels…

Is he a pilot?

That sounds like FAA to me.

t. pilot with a beard

I'm becoming so cynical that it hurts. I don't know how you guys can handle this onslaught on dishonesty, corruption, treason, injustice, and anti-white hate and evil. It really is genocide and it's blatant at this point. Yet still, little-to-no hope for resistance. No protests against Clinton, Obama, Lynch, BLM, the Fed, the EU…

Blacks just killed a bunch of cops in a clear anti-white terrorist attack and yet the national narrative is still 'white people have to suffer much more'.

Its insane.

Anyone got a suggestions for a good anti-BLM documentary? At least like 20-30 minutes long? I want to redpill my wife on them more.

Worse he worked in a flight tower.

Git Sith, son.

did i seriously miss the happening because the other thread reached 751

I'm not Christian. I just think this guy isn't even trying to be a Christian preacher and is instead just being a Communist mascaraing as a Christian preacher to give his idiotic opinions a semblance of authority.

you have to have a space
no space
space

Are you Christian or Muslim? I don't get it…

Colin Flaherty

silly me….
I was wrong

Forgot ss

Freudian slip?????

oy vey. this preacha looks like a kike to me! The chutzpah!

He should. How strong of a meme magician do you have to be to look like that faggot, and then herd chimps?

If this ever gave you any doubt that jews use the same magic as us, kill that doubt. This is what a mid-level operator among our enemy looks like.

Oh, and before anybody starts shilling or excusing, "B-b-but he might not be a kike…"

These are kike memes. plain and simple.

I caught that too @ :57 He looks like a brown pedo…people.

Solution found. Don't read the LA Times.

I hope that is a photoshop.
I really hope that is a shop.

The whole thing is Hegelian dialectic.
Both sides are being run by the Kike, Holla Forums is being used as a launchpad for the right side of the coin, by Jewish "alt-right" interests like DS, Black Pigeon, Red Ice etc.
And you are lapping it up like soup.

While you are focusing on "Dindus" the Kike is laughing.

BPS got blackmailed into taking down their "Hillary Clinton Created ISIS to Benefit Israel" video.
I think they might be based.

Rehosted:
youtube.com/watch?v=V2Bdo2XJxu0

Laugh and shitpost about it with like-minded people. Be glad that you've found the others.

I don't, its just one of the links from Yahoo.com which for some reason seems especially Jewed even more then other MSM.

Megyn Kelly coddled that guy, why?

He's a Grand Wizard.

Where is R2Dindu when you need him?

Rat ears , protruding lower lip, those jew glasses(they love round glasses), and he's head of a "church" that slurs Jesus in the most vile ways. If he isnt' a member of the tribe genetically he is between the ears at least. Sick.

These articles are so well thought out and well articulated. Color me convinced!

For anyone that doesn't want to click the links

Does being degenerate make you an honorary jew?

Not really , Jew is a ethnic .High level Jews can be secular , take non-Jewish names and have clean history in order to advance in the chains but they will still practice jewry against the goyim.

This guy wants so bad to be MLKjr. What a dope.
Also he reminds me of this pic

It was the Baton Rouge guy with carnal knowledge with a minor. That can be a very broad thing here in the South, since they can slap you with that if you're 20 and she's 17. In fact, one of my acquaintances was prosecuted by the state because he fucked a 17 year old when he was 21 after she lied about her age and was drinking in a bar using a fake ID.

It's like how pissing in a park at 2 AM in the morning can put you on the sex offender registry - it obfuscates those that are truly scum.

That said, not defending the guy, just saying the laws are fucked.

I've seen some heresy and heresy accessories.

He probably had his surname changed, or his mom married a goy, so he is one of (((them))) Why else would anyone who looks like that devote so much time as a fake preacher bashing cuckstianity and promoting mudslims? This has talmud written all over it. Won't even bother to wait for confirmation that his mom is a kikess.

He sure does care for their well being. It's almost like they wouldn't know what to do without his guidance…

Then you haven't read anything by ((((Giles Fraser)))).

Don't blacks feel bad, being little more than easily controlled attack dogs for (((them)))? Are they simply not aware enough to make the connection?

OY VEY

nb4 "Free Palestine"
also check those devil-trips

Those are the glasses hat Soros wears

How are they so stupid?

This is a great angle, away to finally free Whites of christcuck poison.

Dumb hickster type, trying to be edgy, witty and clever. The guy is a joke and it's fitting he organizes the human garbage, perfect spokesman for the ignorant and naive. I bet he doesn't even have a solid belief, it's fluid, like his gender, this guy is all sorts of fucked up.

All it comes down to is he's trying to be confrontational with a bit of mysticism thrown in, but it comes out retarded as deep down inside he's just a 2bit hick, don't strain yourselves trying to figure this guy out, he's really not that interesting.

They're ignorant, they can't, did you see the protestors streaming on periscope or youtube? They couldn't form coherent sentences and then when they engaged chatters who questioned them protesting with facts, they used blatantly ignorant comical statements that didn't have a basis of truth. You're talking general low IQ for most of them hovering around 80, then being fed blind hate growing up and jealous rage whitey keeps them down, and you get this garbage.

He repeats pedo too here around 30 seconds into the vid.

that dog reminds me of (((something)))…

no really, thars a tr8-0r in our midst!!