I'm willing to bet that Hillary Clinton will have a public...

I'm willing to bet that Hillary Clinton will have a public, mental breakdown if people begin calling her Trailer Trash en masse.

She'll have a total, live TV meltdown.

Anyone care to make that bet with me?

I'm also willing to bet that Hillbilly is a MAJOR trigger word for her.

That's what I've got so far.

Need more material for the meme fire.

I'm just not very good at simulating liberal disdain for rednecks, so I don't know too much about how they make fun of them.

This one'll give conservatives and liberals something to laugh at together.

Have you ever looked at hillary and bill? Have you ever been inside a trailer park? What happens when you give some slick redneck trash good food and nice clothing?

You get those two.

Just look at her, and imagine banjo music. You'll see it immediately, and never be able to unsee it.

Because that is what those two are. White Trash. Hillbillys. Trailer Park Con-artists.

You sound like a fucking leftist. I also agree with

Fucking good. This is primarily for lefties to laugh about.

Ya'lls paid Hill-Shills tbh fam.

#HillBilly

Slide thread or not, this is actually a really good idea. There is no excuse for us not to strategize the way the left does.

anti-white sentiment has never been higher, she's white. And she's from the sticks. Hillary = hillbilly, bill = hillbilly…the meme write themselves

Hillary and bill two hillbillies . Once she's branded she'll never live it down. Trump, being from Jew Yorkis, actually the polar opposite of a hillbilly

After the election she may breakdown but not before. Trailer trash will giver her sympathy and votes. She wouldn't mind being called a nigger either.

They see them exactly how you would think: racist, unwashed, inbred, NASCAR-watching alcoholics waiting for "The South to rise again."

t. Went to highschool full of rednecks and libshits.

She's even from Arkansas. I just learned that today after I started making these.

It's so fucking golden, it must be true. She's projecting so fucking hard to keep anyone from seeing it, but once you do. . . It's so fucking funny.

w0t?

(checked)

That's some good shit.

Why not Hilly-Billy? It's an obvious reference to Hillbilly while simultaneously prodding her over the nature of the relationship between herself and her husband.

People who were in contact with her mentioned many times that she apparently loathes coons.

Hillary's trashy, stupid, sloppy, a drug addict(it's memes, it only matters if it's funny. Its probably true), and a pervert.

She's also a racist, and super gross.

She's trailer trash, user. You know these people, just imagine how they would act if they suddenly discovered the greatest scam in the world and got Fucking Loaded, and Invulnerable.

They'd act exactly like the Clintons.

I've just got a hunch that Hillbilly would trigger her to involuntarily erupt the way she does in private. Get her to do it on national TV.

We need a Trump tier moniker for her that's better than Crooked Hillary.
Crooked Hillbilly? Hillary Billy? Hill and Billy?

Just imagine. The debate between hillary and trump.

That's an insult to Trailer Trash.

Why would calling her a hillbilly affect anything? This is just very weak name-calling.

Let's just stick with Crooked Careless Clinton.
Or my personal favorite: Traitor.

Lets meme this shit into reality

Tricky Trailer Trash would think it was hilarious.

Stop your shilling for a second faggot. She is totally vulnerable to this.

She will bleed galaxies of salt if this gains traction.

Banjo is based af fuck tho.

Embed related and sage entered into all fields.

You've got Ben Garrison's phone number right?

Get him on it, that will really lift this ship off.

Also, any famous anons who want to contribute, please reveal yourselves now. This needs energy, and it's hard for me to do it alone.

Pls feed me hillary images to process.

I've got this.

Why use these exclusively anti-white memes, they're literally the only effective antiwhite memes which exists. Never use them again. Do Jews call their own women shiksas?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I have very few Hillary memes saved. Here's a couple.

The terms could help to expose the hypocrisy of the Democratic party while also serving to divide the very white Democratic core from their colored supporters.

HHOORRRYYY SSSSHHHEEEIIIITTTTUUUUU I've got a full blown shill team in my thread

SHILL ALERT

SHILL ALERT

SHILL ALERT

ALL TRUE ANONS THE HILLBILLY MEME IS TOO POWERFUL TO BE LOST

#HILLBILLY

wat?

Your meme sucks, it will fail, and is ultimately antiwhite. Hillbilly is a meaningless world, if anything country folk are far wiser then liberal white cucks

You know how I know (((a47311))) is a leftist kike?

SAGE AND REPORT

Why is she totally vulnerable to this?
Where did you get that from?

What Hillary is, is a traitor and a liar through and through.
I think that instead of wasting energy trying to call her WHITE trailer trash, you should work on other things, like exposing her kikery even harder. Build more infographics or some shit.
Just my 2 cents.

D&C snarkly liberals who are looking for a new chew toy after bernie burned out and Trump became officially unstumpable.

Erode Hillary's ability to command respect from her own support base, which will see her as an embarrassment and object of ridicule.

They already hate whites they consider trashy. Why not point out that they are about to vote for someone they hold in disdain?

You are a fool if you cannot see that the war must be waged at all fronts, that only focusing on her treason leaves her most vulnerable flank unattacked.

She is vulnerable to this because Every Snarky Liberal i've run this by, and it's a good sample size, has immediately said 'Yuuup" and swallowed it without any complaint.

They will BELIEVE it, user. In my experience, they are just waiting for someone to point it out to them. So they didn't say it first.

Shes actually from Park Ridge, IL, a suburb of Chicago.

You must have lived in an all white area. I grew up in Georgia in a mostly white area north of Atlanta. It was an upper middle class community. But they would bus in blacks. I remember in my 9th grade civics class. There was a portion of the class that was black and the teacher had us sit according to political affiliation. So it was blacks on one side of the room and whites on the other side with a Republican-Democrat divide and a couple of white libertarians in the corner.

I didn't know one white libshit except teachers but this was in the year 2000~. Not even all the teachers were libshits. I remember one teacher heaping praise on me for doing a project on Jerry Falwell.

You're fired. Terrible.

Doesn't matter, senator of Arkansas husband. Facts < Fun

I assume you've noticed the general disdain which egalitarian democrats have for the simple folk. They ascribe all manner of vices to these people, perhaps the most damning of which is the allegation that by supporting Republicans these people are acting against their own interests (which conveniently justifies all sorts of shady tactics to secure victory in violation of democratic principles).

Democrats who hail from such populations themselves are often rather insecure about their origins. They overcompensate. They make a big show of how cosmopolitan they are, that they might convince others (and themselves) that they've nothing in common with the people who are their neighbors. If you're from the South and have ever hung around the debate kids in high school, you'll know exactly what I'm referring to.

By confronting them with the truth of their origins, it shatters the illusion that they've spent so long trying to cultivate.

Checked, and fair enough

Shes trash so I support this hillbilly mem

Checked, preach it.

She's just like all the rest of them. She'll crumble when her projected image is tarnished with something that, in her mind, is irreversible.

This is a poor meme. In theory, trailer-trash is a slur denigrating low class whites. In practice, it's just a moral judgement of people politically opposed to the left – no different from bigot, fascist, anti-intellectual, etc. They'll defend the poor and poorly educated in one breath and call someone trailer-trash in the next. The word's meaning and accurate use is irrelevant to the left. The left isn't going to suddenly start opposing her because you call her trailer trash. She isn't trailer trash, or a bigot, or a fascist, or an anti-intellectual because they agree with her.

If you want to make use of her country background, do it from black accounts. Cultural Marxism is a tool for division. Use it against her. Include the picture of her opinion on blacks/LA Riots in response to her comments about BLM, call her trashy, call her a corporate whore. Make the left defend trailer trash and attack blacks. But don't turn pro-white against pro-white by using anti-white rhetoric.

Dubs have spoken. Praise kek.

it's a sucker bet

I agree that this'll get under her skin worse 'n chiggers
hillybilly tricky trailer trash

What a little pussy you are. Don't you know how bullying works? Who cares about all that shit.

For christs sake, the word HillBill-y COMES FROM THE CLINTONS.

Yes, thank fucking god. There were under 10 people in the combined middle and high school that weren't white, and of them only maybe 5 actually acted like niggers.

I fucking love Appalachia.

sage for off topic

Someone please phone Donald with this. He'll be laughing for days coming up with zingers to throw at her.

Requesting a larger version of this image so I can slap a #hillbilly and something about sophistication on it.

No, it doesn't. The first quote from OED2 is 1900.

you can't be that retarded can you?

Now imagine getting millions of liberals to go through that exact same search, all the while associating Hillary and Bill with HillBilly Trailer Trash.

Christ, it's like Scott Adams is preaching to his Dilbert Tulpa or something.

Seriously, Stop shilling or grow a brain.

Checked, Guess I can't be that retarded.

I'm no good at this sort of thing.

Could someone spoof up a Real Donald Trump twitter post of him saying.

"I can't believe it. I'm running against the couple that the word HillBilly was named after. Look it up! Unbelievable."

It's really not written in his style, but could catch fire quickly if handled appropriately.

Faggot, I don't give a shit about associating that Walking Incontinent with "white trash". Furthermore, that we don't accept your fucking idea is not indicative of shilling, you subhuman.

Do you have any idea what this would do to her image among Blacks?

Can you comprehend how irresistible this bait will be to them? Even though it is against their best interest. Even though it is going to get them destroyed, they will always, always ALWAYS choose to mock whitey, regardless of how bad of an idea it is.

They're monkey men. They'll pick this up and guard it like a bottle of malt liquor.

I said stop shilling or grow a brain.

Since you aren't a shill, you must just be a stupid fucking faggot.

Go cry about it, the big kids are memeing here.

OP you're fucking acting like a retarded leftist shill, 26 posts out of 60 and most of them used to shit on rural people.

There's libshits in Appalachia? The area I grew up in was almost entirely WASP. I grew up in the heart of the country club area of Georgia so any libshits should have been there. That's been changing because of transplants fleeing their states because there's no jobs. I wish I wish the Deep South was still poor because we're getting overrun with transplants fleeing the failing blue state model.

read this and learn

Lib's and niggers and gooks and SJW's are already shitting on rural people.

Hillary looks the part. Put that seed in their mind, and it will grow, and they will believe it when it does.

This erodes every aspect of her power base. It's a complete toxin to her.

my sides

You can only make this work if you have a certain context of her being white trash. Her "origin" isnt nearly enough context to make this work. It is baseless and has no real connection to her. It would rather gain sympathy for her since it wont really disturb the libshits and she might gather some sympathy points from white trash making her one of them in their mind, if this would have any impact.

Do you even know how retarded you sound, boy?
Get the fuck out of Holla Forums with these retarded ideas.

Pick one.

please to anchor thread mods

Why would you meme her origin when you can meme her character?
Why give her an - she comes from humble origins - out?
Because this is a lame attempt at a hidden pro-Hillary meme!

Well i guess they must have sympathy because otherwise i dont see a reason why instead of helping grandmas over the street they try to put them into the oval office.

Because, Schlomo, she will hate it intensely. Nobody will vote for her because of it, she'll never take advantage of it, and it makes her support base less likely to vote.

fag

heh.

The Clintons are like trailer trash that win the lottery.

"white trash" is what Jews call people in the flyover states

OP is a faggot

Now you're getting it. The story is more important than the truth, and in this case, the story IS the truth.

Nice and catchy, user.

Fuck off you delicate little flower, white people aren't little pussies like every other race when it comes to being made fun of.

In this case, it works to our advantage, so grow some balls and stop licking shill bux from Clinton's cunt.

I'd like to once again reference this post as key to understanding how to employ this meme.

I really want to see hillary have a slobbering breakdown on national television. She's earned that much at least.

She grew up in the suburbs of Chicago and was a middle class goody two shoes at school who volunteered for Republican causes. This won't effect her one bit. Bill maybe but not Hill.

(((you're))) way too obvious.

You aren't a bully. You aren't really mean enough to understand, to see how absurdly hard she is trying to keep ANYONE from thinking she is trailer trash.

Why do you think she dresses the way she does, and spends money the way she does, and fucks her trendy arab secretary the way she does, and acts aloof and so fucking Elite all the time?

She is deathly afraid of being outed as an outsider in that club. She cannot stand the idea of thousands of people snickering behind her back, calling her a hillbilly.

Ur dumb.

Leftfags are spotted so easily. Notice how the meme has no spark, no fun, no lulz? It's simple name calling. We have a woman with 40+ years of corruption and a giant walk in closet full of skeletons and you want us to call her "white trash"? Such a sad attempt, you're fooling nobody here.

This is a way for Hillary to care about racism against whites.

Be as racist as POSSIBLE against her. Make sure you say you hate her FOR HER RACE. Things will change real quick, and you'll be inciting race war. win / win.

Nigger, did you just out yourself as the greenest newfag on the board?

The entire Chan history is steeped in piss and childish name calling. Some of our greatest culture has stemmed from stupid, immature bullying of the lowest order.

You are a fucking jew, and you don't even know where the fuck you are.

To further this, thanks to my dubs, let me say that the #1 factor bringing people to our side is blatant anti-white racism.

Use that to your advantage.

She's not a hillbilly is my point, she grew up in Park Ridge, Illinois

this. whole thread wreaks of desperation

I'm down, I just don't want Trump reiterating it. Although it's very fucking unlikely he'd ever push southern voters away from voting Republican, I don't want to take the chance of anyone turning cuck and deciding not to vote this election.

And jeb isn't a turtle. Rato isn't a rat. Bernie isn't the savior of communism.

You can break through your autism, user. It doesn't matter if it's true, it only matters if you can laugh about it.

This is unfunny enough that Leftists can snark, and funny enough that conservatives can actually laugh about it. All the while, Hillary is fucking FUMING, driving her staff even more insane, and generally making a fool of herself.

True dat.

That's why spoofing some twitter posts for him is a good idea. He gets to say it, and gets the benefit of having not really said it.

Leftists get to look up whether hillbilly really came from the clintons, and in the process are exposed to the foreign perception that the Clintons are like trailer trash that wins the lottery.

OP's on to something. It's not just simple race-baiting, i don't think it's really anti-white. It's about class tensions.

Trailer trash just happens to be the white equivalent of gib me dats, bt what it's doing is making fun of class. And Hillary is very insecure about that. Accusing her of being trashy, poor, a hick, would get into her head a lot more than the current leftist shaming for not being ashamed about her wealth, her corruption, etc.

Make fun of the price tag of her dress and she'll laugh at your low class garishness and envy. Spread a rumor she's from a poor background, she's poor in character, nouveau rich at best - she'll have an aneurysm.

Basically, call her a nigger.

Hillary is from a nice neighborhood in Chicago, not rural Arkansas. Her father was a successful businessman and veteran. She has never lived in a trailer. She's thoroughly urbanite. And you would not be able to convince leftists to view her as a hillbilly even if she was. It's a term of anti-white abuse that is reserved for their enemies.

Fuck this shitty thread still up?

OP if you don't want to look like a complete shill stop being an euphoric 14 year old and use some newer reaction images. The ones you got in the zip are old.
Pepe is the new black now.

Do they rent the new batch of shills becouse the old one goes the redpill road?

The one "candidate" with the retarded daughter was somebody else.

It is not a good idea to have people think Trump thinks it's okay to make fun of rural white people.

We turn them faster than they can hire them.

Also I want to add OP reeks of a 16 year old Brazilian or some other 3rd world shitter. not a shill, but still.

I've already got enough frogs in the garden.

I like the vintage deck. The new stuff hasn't really had time to grow.

True enough. There's got to be someone then. I know leftists. They'll look it up as soon as they read it.

Horrible idea. Kill yourself.

Honestly his best bet would be to come out AGAINST this. This meme could have real repercussions and actually help Trump.

Yes, turn it into white upper class girl that always thrived in the establishment that dares to patronize poor blacks and their struggle.

This. Leftfag memes have no pizzazz, no lel, no kek. They're way too desperate to push whatever they're thinking of.

Furthermore, I would like to state my inspections of the memes found
here ,
here ,
and here .

These memes reek of leftyfag. There is nothing unique found in each of these memes. Granted, it is the same meme, but all three examples are the same. There is no flavor or fervor to the memes.

What is this, a drawfag thread?

also check my ID trips

It's supposed to reek of lefty.

Do you think we could EVER have come up with something as lame as Drumpf?

The lamer and less appealing it is to us, the more attractive it is to stupid lefties. They'll get the joke. Trust me, I just got fired from a bookstore in Seattle for being a little too redpill at work, I know what modern liberals look like.

They all responded well to the Trailer Trash and Hillbilly idea.

Hillbilly and trailer trash are leftist memes.

It no longer matters. Too many seeds have been planted in too many minds.

Guys you aren't going to believe this, but I just got promoted at the bookstore I work at in Seattle!

lolled irl

hahahaha good job man you sell those books im proud like your father hahahahaha

thats why they're libshits