Defcon documentary

Why do women ruin everything?

Someone post the cartoon of how all shit gets ruined for OP.

What is wrong about women being at defcon?
How does their presence ruin anything?

Look at the image.
Do those women look like hackers or do they look like attention whores?

tl;dr fuck off whiteknight

I do not judge people based on their looks, if they can hack then they are hackers if they can not then they are not hackers.

Stop being obtuse. Female hackers look like their male counterparts. Little time spent on physical appearance cause they're too busy getting gud.

This is Def Con we're talking about. They don't look like hackers - they look like normies. There's no piercings, no hair dye, no additional badges from any of the parties.

They might be Def Con attendees, but they aren't (yet) hackers.

Sorry we can't all be permavirgin NEETs living in our mother's basement, user

THe OP image displays girls at a party showing off themselves.
This images shows hacking in progress.

Stop being jealous normie, please.
You cannot determine who is or is not hacker based on their looks. Hacker is title earned by merit.

True. But hackers typically don't like normies posing for a Facebook photo op, either. I guess it's not impossible.

You can spend effort on your appearance if you're going to a conference and meeting lots of people even if you don't do that in other situations. That's mildly unusual at most.

I assume they appear in the documentary itself. Try judging them from the way they talk and act there instead of making assumptions based on a fucking thumbnail.

Is defcon worth going to? I've never been to a hackathon like it. Can you go by yourself and find a group to do shit there if you don't have any neckbeard friends to go with you?

They do appear in the video and they are waitresses.

Oh shit is that an Alix board in the bottom left that's some good shit right there

Oh yeah, definitely. What kind of group would you put yourself in?

Sure! Bring lots of unsecured devices, and your smartphone too.

cringe

jeez that is cringe

would be hilarious if everone that got name dropped got shot over this

Well well well, look who just showed himself to be in the outgroup.

Holy shit

You wouldn't say that if you'd experienced the horrors of having cooties.

They come from /furry/

pic

not sure if srs

What are you, one of these anti-vaxxers?

Nah, you're a faggot

What?

>girl_s_ on the cover

Why do products aimed at young horny men feature attractive women in promotional material? Maybe the OP is on to something here, obviously more people would click on that thumbnail if a pale overweight neckbeard was in it.

>>>/out/

Why do autists who are jealous that they've never gotten laid ruin everything?

how about you doing it yourself faggot
fucking kill yourself

Nice strawman.

It does look like they took a clip of a couple mildly attractive normie girls to get clicks, that said

is a faggot because this is just a fucking youtube thumbnail. Click on the vid for DefCon's actual channel and it just has a random guy's face from somewhere in the doc as the cover. This is literally nothing. Sage in all fields.

For normies, yes.

Then how do you know they're actually human?

You always want girls for PR. Nobody is going to click on a pic of some fat guy unless they're interested in the topic. What is bullshit is not their pics but pretending women are leet haxxors.

Ah, so this thread is Holla Forums bait. Damn did it get a lot of bites including me. Well done, OP!

Being human is not required, only merit is. If you get some really smart dog to hack on something I would not object in any way.

That would be the most badass DefCon ever.

Seems like both parties here are mildly autistic

thanks

the names are from a film, you retard

Ive seen many pictures and videos of defcon and I've never seen a single woman in any one of them

No doubt they're there as promoters

Autists complain in silence, they don't ruin anything

Good shit

And that makes it less cringy how?
t. different user

Is the documentary any good though?

I bet you are the autistic mod of this board

Because men faggots let them.

Fucking beautiful

Its a dumb joke you retard.