This picture represents strong, empowered women of color and it scares the hell out of Holla Forums

This picture represents strong, empowered women of color and it scares the hell out of Holla Forums.

Suspension of disbelief can only go so far

Indeed. Degeneration of mankind to bestial level is a horror theme that resonates well with me.

You see strong, empowered women of color.

I see target practice.

edgy

Your perception of my statement is not important.

My stated perception is the only thing that creates meaning to your statement as there is zero change any actual intent is behind the words.

Your stated perception is not important as I only stated that I see them as targets and not that I was going to hunt them down and shoot them in a suicidal blaze of violence. My statement was meaningful as I spoke truly when I stated that I do not see human beings in that picture, only moving shooting range targets.

virtue signaling oscar bait about nothing.

whee.

And that is edgy.

Not important.

You know who would have nightmares about a vision like this? Someone who works for a wellfare agency

Baboons IN SPACE

Look at how smug those monkeys are supposed to look. It's always that dead serious look in the eyes. "Ugh, we don nee no white man."

It's fucking disgusting.

Disappointing thumbnail on the first one.

Is it really?

Someone on Holla Forums pitched an idea for a blaxsploition sci-fi flick called ASTROKANGZ.

Damn, hope they don't visit KFC after they are done showing how they were KANGZ!

They would be all out of chicken.

more like CFK Chicken For Kangz

it's a meme you stupid fuck

The story is like 95 percent made up, too.

None of em are even pretty for a nigger

All is see is historical revisionism. They're blacking history books.

Excuse me but black is beautiful. 1488 and such but blacks are superior were superior and remain superior.

>>>/reddit/

Could you stop spamming the board with your shit for just one day, kike cuck? Everyone know you want niggerdick. We got it. Can we move on now?

Leave Louis alone!

y iz dey white washin dem black wimminz

Scared of what they'll do when they're on the road.

Didn't they already make a documentary about this?

WUUUUUUUURRRRLSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

historyvshollywood.com/reelfaces/hidden-figures/

Stop it, those are facts and America does not care about facts.

Apollo was a scam, the fact retards like you who still believe in it are mostly social justice warriors isn't a surprise.

kino confirmed

N I G G E R S
I G G E R S N
G G E R S N I
G E R S N I G
E R S N I G G
R S N I G G E
S N I G G E R

The fuck is that thing in the green dress supposed to be anyway.

That cop in the last one was a fucking saint for letting that rabid nigger get so close to him while armed with a knife.

It's a typical female of the negroid race.

Should be named "black on black crime".

MKUltra/10, would use in my propaganda.

STAMPEEEEEEEEDE=

lol

I'm pretty sure that was on Holla Forums.
In one of the Hidden Figures threads no less.

The real TruthSeeker loves Louis CK BLACKED memes, no joke. He came on one channel I was streaming on ranting and raving.

This is why you are better off just being a racist.

C'mon dad.

Wake up. ;_;

Real racism probably doesn't really exist in white populations. Racism is just a jewish meme, and its most powerful effect is that it makes one ignore his own ability to recognize patterns.

Given how the swedes are being raped and genocided and won't say a bad word about the people doing it, I think it doesn't.

I just wish they'd make movies with female leads that weren't "BECAUSE MEN SUCK"

It's the same with lesbians, It's cool if you dig chicks but don't do it for political reasons

Why don't you fags just ignore it and not whine

It just came out, we're gonna talk about it because otherwise its round 235908235 of shitposting variety, Orson Welles edition. We'll talk about it again when it wins awards for political reasons

it came out around xmas and awards season is over do you pay attention

To nigger films? No.

This is why I don't blame whites for being angered at minorities, because even when they're kind, their kindness isn't appreciate at all.

I'm not mad at her though. She could have thrown her peers under the bus and roll with oscar bait shit, but she chose not to. I'm very pround of here. What I'm angered by are the writers and actors who have weaved a false narrative.

Discrimination won't disappear because of racism, it will never disappear because people get disproportionately rewarded for pretending to be victims.

So all the struggles about racism and all in the movie was just made up, meaning that the actual point of making a movie about these woman was fucking pointless since it never happened.

lol all those women and not a single one above 1/10

I watched it, the whole movie is made of lefty memes, they just needed a pre-cooked story to modify. Especially the first hour is packed to the brim. Chronologically:

Damn, redditpol, get it together.

You mean every "based on a true story" thing that's ever been produced regardless if it was pozzed or not? I'm fucking shocked.

It won't disappear because niggers are niggers.

*scares the hell out of white women

Wait… Botsuana guy is in this shit? Oh, boy, ANOTHER reason to not watch this ever!

That picture represents typical jewish propaganda from sheltered (((Hollywood))).

This picture represents real life.

Stop randomly bring up Holla Forums you fucking nazi sperg retard, holy shit, not everyone is your communist boogeyman.

The nigger race

The cast was almost perfect. Zimbabwe man is cucked by this guy and the only thing missing is Leslie Jones.

Wrong pic, OP. They are actually looking for the jigaboo who fathered their children. Those IDs are prison guest passes.

I just made this.

Did Katherine Johnson feel the segregation of the outside world while working at NASA?

Did Katherine have to run across the NASA Langley campus to use the bathroom?

What did the real Katherine Johnson think of the movie?

We wasn't segregated or oppressed and the movie's be exaggerating but in the end it wuz very accurate.

It's niggers user, they are thankless subhumans that should have been kept in chains.

The really hilarious part is that the filthy halfbreed would have been subjected to far worse from her negro brothas and sisthas if she hadn't been given a chance by whitey. We all know how niggers react to other apes that have paler skin than their and human hair.

>OUT MAH WAY HWITEY I GOTSTA SHIT SUMFIN BAD NAWAHMEEN NIGGA

Shows that even quarter nigger heritage makes a person inherently untrustworthy.

Fuck Hollywood.

Historical revisionism IS scary. People shouldn't be encouraged to change the perception of history to fabricate army of smart negresses just so black people can feel even more victimized by DA EVUL WHITE MAN.

Black POWEr

There's no version of reality where women aren't cunts.

It serves them right, honestly.

look at all the little boys angry their tiny cocks cant satisfy real independent women like the ones on this show ;)

fantastic. when is california either getting nuked or detaching from the mainland? it may be my home and i will forever love it, but good christ is it filled with serious cancer that needs to die off.

Someone should edit in monkey screeches. whenever they are about to crash.

jesus fuck, they really want to play up the fact that she had a black parent, eh? no way this lady came from two nigs and turned out that light without a white ancestor somewhere.

Hitler dubs speak true