Cereal Thread

Who here still buys kids cereal for themselves? Cap'n Crunch master race reporting in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0309CVqFqFA
youtube.com/watch?v=3IWbThJpGXc
youtube.com/watch?v=qjY0Wj_pUKg
youtube.com/watch?v=QtK1zet8NdA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIyKe9VE6o8
youtube.com/watch?v=pRK15XSqtAw
youtube.com/watch?v=NHqN-Be5nlU
archive.is/4xeFQ
archive.is/L9opF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Captain crunch is pretty amazing. id eat it everyday.

No. I only eat adult cereal like special K and Honey bunches of oats.

might as well just inject carbs straight into your heart

pic related is a proper breakfast

Those cereals suck though

Frosted Flakes and Cocoa Pebbles best cereal

Who gives a fuck about a proper breakfast. Nobody cares.

you wanna be a fat shit? go ahead

Wake up user.

cereal companies are totally evil. they sell you small boxes of cheap grains and additives for huge amounts more money than it actually cost them to make it.

you can make your own. just make trail mix and add oats to it.

sure, you can maintain good weight by eating nothing but a Twinkie a day, but you'd need the self-control of a combination Buddha/David Copperfield to pull that off

because thats so much better right? no.

stupid idiot

yes. there's almost zero carbs in fish and eggs

do you even know what fish and eggs is?
it's all cholesterol and contaminants from the environment the fish live in.

do you even understand the difference between a simple carb and a complex carb? are you one of those paleo people who think all carbs are bad? literally ALL carbs?

I'm not saying all carbs are bad, but they should be avoided when there's another option

well look at that, notice how just because someone who knew what they were talking about posted in the thread, everyone suddenly just stopped posting. shills can't properly spew bad advice if there is someone knowlegeable ready to fight back with facts.

and of course just because I said this, the shills will go "aw shit, now we have to keep posting"

The last post in the thread was posted a minute before yours.

the human body makes its own. why should you add cholesterol to your body that was meant to function in an animal? people's hearts get clogged up because the human body doesn't know what to do with animal cholesterol.

actually, I'm going to have to say yes on this one. most fish in the world is contaminated with tons of shit beyond simply just mercury.

but that's retarded. that's like sayin water isn't bad, but should be avoided unless theres another option. I mean, what the shit does that even mean?

once you recognize the difference between good and bad carbs, you learn to include good carbs every day.

examples of good carbs.

bad carbs include white flour, white rice, and other simple shit that breaks down in your system and turns into blood sugar, triggering insulin and screwing with your system and making it all go straight into fat. in fact, avoid wheat all together.

I'm not a nutritionist or anything by the way.

I suppose reloading the page doesn't always update it on Holla Forums. how convenient.

are you defining contamination as more than 1 PPM of anything?

I'm not pussyfooting and cherrypicking around some straw grasping statistics here. loads of fish, even a bunch of farmed varieties have been tested and come up with all sorts of dissolved xenoestrogenic plastic contaminants and all kinds of other things. it's very easy to look these things up, although I'm not saying that insultingly.

Sacrificing eating healthy for good tasting cereal is well worth it.

/discussion

I made trail mix and put a bunch of rolled oats into it. that's my new cereal.

whenever I want it, I just pour it into a bowl and add some nut milk (blended cashews and almonds and water) and I eat that delicious stuff up bro.

at least I know what I'm eating and It tastes great too.

mmmmmmm the irony

youtube.com/watch?v=0309CVqFqFA
youtube.com/watch?v=3IWbThJpGXc
youtube.com/watch?v=qjY0Wj_pUKg
youtube.com/watch?v=QtK1zet8NdA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIyKe9VE6o8
youtube.com/watch?v=pRK15XSqtAw
youtube.com/watch?v=NHqN-Be5nlU

okay, it's more like nut juice.

What the hell? this can't be real.

i guess americans have an excuse for being obese when their food packaging just out rights lies to them

some of the ingredients for this cereal, with colour additives names replaced with their chemical compounds

sell parents poison to feed to their kids and lie to them and tell them it's healthy

yea and then the kids behave crazy, while also being sent off to prison camps *cough* school *cough* and forced to do alot of work that they don't care about instead of actually learning things, kids behave crazy and dont pay attention and are labled as ADD and ADHD and are given more drugs to try and fix them.

I mean just look at the amish.
archive.is/4xeFQ

and look how drugs destroy learning.
archive.is/L9opF

I feel like maybe they did it on purpose to avoid the meme publicity even though it must have been great PR.

also I stopped buying it when they got rid of jimmy rustle. it never tasted that great. just tasted like sugary corn poofs.

I hope you thought it was funny when a few thousand customers stopped buying it because their friendly gorrilla went away

ooooooooooog shoooooooosh flgoooooosh

Cereal gives me diarrhea.

by the way people it's not cereal. it's cerriel. not personnel anons.

I'd give a lot of money to buy one of those cereal boxes.

I love memes

Fucking store was out of the best cereal-Fruity Pebbles with Marshmallows-so I tried these out. P good imo

get out, and stay out.

you must be one of those self hating pieces of shit that brush your teeth and then drink orange juice right after.

Its a proven fact that only homosexual devients don't like mint.
Nigger

only things I buy are things like special k and raisin bran

tfw trix used to be your favorite but now they are all stupid spheres instead of shapes

I eat the off-brand fruity pebbles that has marshmallows in it. They come in a giant ass bag. Shits nice.