on the subway

wat do

move along as im not interested in chinese cartoons

ask her where her mom and dad is

p-please you're blocking the door, move quickly
why are you sweating so much?
oh wait, i know what to do

Inquire about why she's alone, take her to the security office, call her parents and get on with my day

sit somewhere farther away

Take her home and molest her. I can get away with it anyway since I'm a girl :^)

Stay away from her, she has semen on her face
Fucking gross.

Trannies aren't girls. Although you are going to get your ass pounded a lot for the next 5-10 years, with time off for good behavior.

throw a chaff grenade to scramble her rape alert device, roll into her and then pick up her unconscious body several times so it resembles sex
roll off the train into the next room quite aroused

I'd probably have an eternal crisis over whether the girl is extremely afraid of me or something else. I do naturally have an angry resting face, similar to a woman's bitch face. I'd ask whether she is lost and gauge her reaction and help her in anyway I can.

bungle bungle bungle bungle bungle

I run away from the girl infected with the lethal contagion and lock myself in my NBC shelter until it is safe to return.

Does she have a fever?
Is she wetting herself?

She is clearly sick. I'm gonna 360 walk out of that train, I dont want a disease.

best response so far

Push it out of the way. I own this planet and I'm not letting some figment of my imagination block the way.

samefag

Take her home annd give her food. Then make sweet love to her. Then take her out for ice cream

Why do you insist on making the loli fat?

Not fat but just some meat on them bones

one ice won't make the loli fat

Dunno, probably something bad. I don't care anymore. It's the feminist's fault.

tenderly ofc :P

sell her to Muhamed

Kill it.

Fuck you this is America

now CPS gets involved and the parents lose custody so she goes to live in a foster home and foster daddy makes her lay down on his belly and play with her dolls whiles he rubs her all over
good job

I'm not going to see anything which looks like that unless I'm tripping on a psychoactive substance that makes life appear cartoon-ish.

In that case, I would probably ask her out on a date.

your response was oddly specific…

Tell her that she doesn't look well and ask if i should call an ambulance.

bumping decent thread

Help the poor little girl find her parents.

Wake up.

Talk to her and be freinds

You are going to get a papercut on your tiny dick if you molest that cartoon. It is a piece of paper, after all.

Check my hair to see if it is some crazy color/style.
if true then whatever I do is a ok even the rapes
if false then look for the crazy haired MC fuck and stay the hell away from him/her.

Pick up that cardboard loli figure and throw it in the recycle byn where it belongs.
Don't litter your trains, guys, it's disgusting.

Big brother is always watching, OP.

Kid's probably some gypsy bitch that wants to rob me, I'd leave the subway and go to work.

you have holodecks tho

moralfags GTFO

how lude

Then I'd make sure that I get custody of her, so that she doesn't have to take a gamble on the foster system.

And I'd be the best goddamn father she will ever know of.

Question: Do I happen to have a bowl of hard-boiled eggs on me?

First, I'd wonder what the small child is doing by herself.
Second, guide her with my hand holding hers to get an ice cream cone
Third, Ask her about her life and any clues I might get for finding her parents, if she even has any.

then the branching path: If she has parents go to the police and tell them to pay better attention to their child as I sperg over a lost loli.
If she doesn't, I legally adopt her and become the best parent she could ever imagine.

It's not fair, why can't little girls be real?

I don't know user, reality is cruel