Was it a bad thing? If not, why?

Anton Sterling, guys. You've seen the video, right?

Guy pinned near the front of a car, held face down by two officers, one cop yells, "He's got a gun", and shoots Sterling in the back of the head as he's face down.

Forget the social ramifications. Forget #BLM. Forget Obama.

Can you admit this was poor conduct on behalf of the police?
Can you admit this was a tragedy, even if it happened to a Nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

controversialtimes.com/news/military-veteran-shows-why-the-alton-sterling-shooting-was-justified-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lurk more
Killing niggers is always justified.

Go back to Holla Forumseddit, you whiny faggot.

ok and? an unjustified shooting of a nog. Now I have to imagine all the times said shooting of a nog was justified yet didn't happen.
In other news people die.

No and no.
:^)

First four replies!

You are just a newfag. Like i said lurk more

I mean, this is a bad thing, right?

If gay people getting married is evil,

surely murder is more evil?

I don't need to lurk moar. I understand this place very well.

Do you even know why the cops were called in the first place?

Obviously you don't.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>>>/oven/

Reaching for a weapon while under arrest was poor conduct on the part of the nigger, and the punishment was appropriate. Niggers dying is never a tragedy.

#BackToAfrica

It's safer there.

1. He resisted arrest.
2. He had a firearm on him.
3. Partner officer said he was reaching for the gun.
Whether he was actually reaching for the gun or not you have to rely on the word of your partner. Idk if you are some LARPer faggot or something but 1-2 seconds can be the difference between going home to your family or going home in a casket.

Even if he wasn't reaching for his gun I would put the blame on the cop who yelled that he was reaching for it.

Does it matter why they were called in the first place?

Anton was face down, with two cops on top of him, and killed execution style.

It's not the disagreeing part, if you're that second user. You just told me to go to Reddit.

You weren't making a point, so how could I be disagreeing with you?

Oh please, replies 1, 2, and 4 didn't have points.

killing niggers is not murder, it's pest control.

KYS

Whether or not it was justified is for the courts to decide. But in general I have more sympathy for the police, who risk their lives everyday for our safety, than welfare-hogging blacks.

Sheeeit he a gud boy dindu nuffin muthfukin cracka popo tryin ta keep a brotha down #BLACKLIVESMATTER

Eat shit and die faggot

I simply disagreed with you.

Yes.

If someone else is on top of you, you don't have to be facing them to know where to fire your gun.

Your original statement is incorrect. This is not how it happened.

Watch the videos.
Cop 1 clearly yells "GUN GUN GUN"
Cop 2 yells. "Dont you fucking do it."

Go home, you're drunk.

Hm.

Actually, forget this case.

This seems to be a case of a more legal case of self-defense by the cops.

There are a few of you that still say, "It's okay if they're Black tho."

The only argument in this case should be whether or not force was justified, and in Anton's case (which I decided to look into more),

yea. In this case, force was probably warranted.

As in, "I agree significant force was necessary to make sure the cops were safe. I agree."

but not because he was a Nigger.

but because he had a gun.

Yes, because prior events cause present ones you fucking nigger. They were called in because he was threatening people with his gun.

He had his chance and he gave it up when he went for his gun.You can see in the videos that he still has control of his right hand and digs into his pocket where his gun is. Watch the video again newfriend.

Either way, all niggers need to be exterminated.

For someone who gives a shit about him you should be able to get his name right. He wasn't face down, either.

Yes, yes.
see

He was face down.
see

"Gay" people can't marry each other. They're just playing dress-up. Marriage makes no sense unless it's between a man and a woman.

Besides the fact that no murder was committed, murder is not more evil than undermining the family, the base unit of society. I'd be okay with murder being punished by a fine or beating and fag "marriage" being punished with hanging.

Wasn't this the convicted child molester and all around violent thug?

In a decent society the cops would get a pat on the back.

Well done, lads. One scum out of the system, few million to go.

Regardless if he at that moment behaved in a manner that justified being shot, which he did, at the end of the day there is one less gang banging nigger on the streets. I have a sneaking suspicion you are a lolberg. Egalitarianism only works within an in group. Lurk more.

Marriage makes sense for financial and legal privileges. So… you're lying?

But let's let this thread die.

Haha. So social justice and causes are less evil than actual violence.

Spoken like a true SJW.

???

No it doesn't. The sole purpose of a marriage is that it is an agreement between two people to form a bond in which they work together to build a family and be a net positive on the surrounding society.

Faggots can not build a family or be a net positive.

Go butt fuck a shotgun until it ejaculates inside your nigger cock loving rectum, OP.

Even this black guy says the nigger had it coming:
controversialtimes.com/news/military-veteran-shows-why-the-alton-sterling-shooting-was-justified-video/

OP here, last time:

Seems like this case warranted a use of force,
just a shame the cops weren't better trained.

They didn't have to turn to their last resort,
but I guess they were scared, and who wouldn't be?

There has never been a sole purpose of marriage.

Depending on the century (1500s, 100BC etc) marriages served many functions.

Even the concept of what makes a family, or who lives in a household has been varied from generation to generation.

The "one nuclear family per household", parents and children, only came along in the last 200 years when economies had enough money and systems in place.

Faggots can be a net positive, btw.

Just as heterosexual people (Niggers and White trash) can create children that shouldn't exist,

that sap resources from the state. Just as FAGGOTS can work and contribute to societies.

Okay, honestly OP: Would a nigger defend a white man who got killed by black cops?

I don't really care about muh institutionalized racism or muh white power structure or whatever the fuck bullshit rationalizations the left has. Black always sides with black. Would be nice if everyone sided with whatever is just, but 50 years of black siding with black and whites trying to be fair has resulted in whites being shat on.

I will always side with a white over black every time.

Fuck off back to >>>Holla Forums

A criminal nigger was killed, and you want us to cry about it alongside you?
Have you any idea where you are?

And fags can't marry. Never have, never will.

Those financial and legal privileges exist to encourage people to marry and reproduce. Hence it should be illegal again to pair off in an exclusively masturbatory relationship and demand such benefits. The inclusion of childless and geriatric couples is the most inclusive possible definition of marriage.

Social justice has nothing to do with this. Undermining the fabric of society also undermines the state, therefore the state has both a duty and a right to punish it.

Lolspergs go in the ovens, friendo.

I guess they're a net positive when they deliberately spread GRIDS to each other. Not sure when else.

only leftypol argues like this

No, don't cry.

He was a criminal, but criminals don't deserve to be killed by fact of being criminals.

It requires context. I know you agree with that.

He did seem to be resisting, and he did still have a gun. If there was an alternative way to keep the officers safe (better training in descalation), it should have been so.

HOWEVER, I guess several shots to the chest is better safe than sorry.

I AGREE.

It's not arbitrary.

Just recent.

Go look at history. What a 'family' was comprised of, who shared a home. Kids were even sent off to study or work under another family, and live with them.

Just the idea of the "family unit" has been varied. Not arbitrary, just suiting the needs and priorities of different people across different societies at different times.

If you resist arrest with a fucking gun after cops were called in because you were threatening somebody with a gun, no you don't get alternatives. The cops did their goddamn jobs you filthy degenerate.

We're gonna need another nigger!

Why do you need us to admit anything? Obviously you are not from here. Get out.

He wasnt face down you dumb nigger and he was obviously going for his pocket in the better video.

So what constitutes undermining the fabric of society?

Rap music and rock and roll? That talk about rebelling and being an individual?

(heil)

Again, your relativism and materialistic outlook reek of leftism. 'Nuclear' families aren't recent.

Answer my question OP:

Criminal disobeys the law. By doing so he's no longer protected by it, and becomes an outlaw. Outlaws can be killed on sight by any law-abiding citizen.

Why would you want to train cops to save the lives of criminals? Those 3 bullets were a lot cheaper for the taxpayer than lifetime imprisonment, and probably a more merciful for the nog too.

Officers are trained to double tap. For your information, a man doesn't stop necessarily from a single bullet. If they are high or under some other influence, they might not even notice.
If I was a cop I'd choose my safety over some criminal's life any day.

Okay! They did their jobs!

I AGREE! ALTON NEEDED TO BE SHOT ON ACCOUNT OF BEING A THUG AND A THREAT TO DECENT, HARDWORKING OFFICERS.

it's not relativism bud

unless you consider looking at history 'relative'

in which case, YES.

turns out history isn't static!

Fucking with family, traditions, promoting women to be sluts, hedonism, the democratic 'virtue' of doing whatever the fuck you want and not caring what the consequences are.

ITT: Teenage edge lords who'd get put in the ground by the average nigger.

Being not white, promoting "alternative lifestyles," promoting atheism, nihilism, or Communistic ideas, promoting non-white culture, etc.

Rap is definitely out.

Yes, a nigger might. Certainly not all niggers. People are individuals with varying opinions.

It depends on who the nigger is.

Or is that too relativistic?

Either way, I WOULD DEFEND EQUALLY A WHITE MAN KILLED BY BLACK COPS, but not in the Alton example since he did pose a threat enough to warrant force.

Spoken like a true leftist.

Then the purpose of this thread should be over. But I get the sense you won't shut the fuck up.

This thread is trash, your ideas are trash, your existence is trash and you should seriously consider killing yourself.

kek

You'll have to drastically improve your argument skills for next time you come pay us a visit.

Going all pseudo intellectual on us isn't going to work and throwing in social justice when it's completely unrelated showed your true colors. The SJW accusation was a pretty pathetic projection on your part too.

No they are not a net positive. They are degenerate and do everything they can to spread their degeneracy. Their 'love' involves spreading aids and all sorts of other horrible diseases. And the very sex acts they do cause them harm which requires medical treatment which is a drain on resources. Gay anal syndrome is an actual thing, and they so frequently suffer from TMJ lock jaw from sucking cock that there are entire internet forums dedicated to finding a treatment that works.

Then they are also extremely highly prone to being pedophiles and all suffer from one form of mental illness or another the mental illness of being a faggot not withstanding

They are a net negative, a drain on society.

So we should punish people for rapping?

Should we punish people for wearing jeans, that accentuate their form that give rise to immoral thoughts, and thus corrupt civilization?

This is some serious HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT shit right here.

He had a fucking gun in his pocket. He went for the gun. He got mag dumped. End of story.

Yes, it's true!

Not all niggers are alike!

If that were so, statistics would show 1:1!

But they don't!

The cleaning up the streets of Anton Sterling was a good thing because he was a nigger and they need to be purged from this earth in order for White people to live in safety.

I get happier for every nigger death. We need more nigger death

Surely you must be from Holla Forums because you think the nigger had some value in his life worth preserving

You should get rid of rap you autist. It's the inherent degeneracy of the content. Who produces most rap? Niggers.

Fucking libertards, I swear. The resources do not exist for you to check with each and every subhuman to make sure they're domesticated. You have to think of large internally similar groups in aggregate not as individuals. Individuals for most political and economic purposes do not exist.

Jesus. Your mental thought process is utter trash. Fucking kill yourself. Livestream it and provide a link.

Sure there are some ok niggers. I've known a very small handful I'd invite to a BBQ. But they are such extreme outliers that their existence warrants as much discussion as unicorns.

Maybe one day BLM will find a black man to defend who is not a criminal worthy of his dirt nap. That day has not yet come.

You clearly have never lived in a majority black area

get some real life experience before you try to get everyone else to let these savages into our society just so you can mentally masturbate to your perceived "higher ideals of liberal equality"

fuck right off m8

There are so many people having gay relationships, or gay experiences.

Call be a Liberal Cuck Marxist, but I think gay people have a variety of different backgrounds and personalities.

Wrong. The act of sex does not spread AIDS.
One person must have AIDS in order to be spread.

If two men without AIDS have sex, AIDS is not suddenly materialized. Though, your wording makes it seem like you think it does.

I've been mugged by a nigger.

I felt fucking pissed off at life and black people for a bit.

But I also know and am friends with black people that don't mug people.

CRAZY. I KNOW.

If you continue to resist arrest, it will ultimately lead to your death.

There is absolutely no moment in which this nog complies with any order from the two cops.

Even though he's obviously fucking retarded, this nog knew full well he was going to prison for having an illegal gun as a multiple felon. He wasn't going to go quietly.

This

Youre a liberal cuck marxist that needs to kill himself.

He was wrestling on the ground with the cops and had a gun in his pocket. I'm white and I'd fully expect to be shot in that situation. The Castille guy who was lawfully carrying and got merced by that twitchy cop was fucked up, but the nigs never focus on actual cases of police abuse, just the gud boys who dindu nuffin.

And they should all be shot or scared into hiding, right?

It's a known fact that AIDs is most prevalent among faggots and heroin addicts. Poetic justice for you.

I bet they do and have.

You are a cuck.

Yes. It should be illegal, therefore it should be punished. Obviously targeting the record companies should take priority over average deluded wiggers, but of course anti-white things should be punished.

It depends. Nigger booty jeans for example have to go.

Sticking your cock in another man's poop chute is not sex, a vagina needs to be involved.

You are fucking delusional.

When is the last time you've seen a nigger side with a white man vs. a nigger?

It fucking never happens. Wake up.

You would defend equally a white and black man, but the black man won't, faggot. Whatever you do, their vote (whether election or jury) will overrule you.

you don't have to live in a majority black area to be mugged by a nigger because they leave their ghettos to hunt down Whites to commit violent crime upon

if you get violently mugged by a nigger and still think we shouldn't have separate countries as well as knowing their utter incapacity for maintaining a Western civilization let alone functioning in one then, you are a fucking CUCKOLD PUSSY FAGGOT

You dense motherfucker

They're trying to astroturf, user. Stay vigilant.

JUST TELL OP TO KILL HIMSELF

HE IS HELPLESS

Where is this video? I haven't seen this yet.

Men can't have sex with each other, dummy. Sex is a method of reproduction. Masturbating into your friend's colon is not sex.

this

Nice dubs for a nice post.

Most of us were lolbergs at one point. I personally had a significant bout of cognitive dissonance about this very subject. There are decent niggers. I've met a couple of decent half blood kikes as well. And ya know what… I've known quite a few spics that were A-O-Fuckin-K. But we don't live in a world where it is possible to sort out the good from the shit. Not on the scale of the populations of countries, at least. The notion of egalitarianism is extremely flawed when such a large portion of the population can not be controlled for.

this

OKAY GUYS!

YOU'VE REDPILLED ME!

1) Alton deserved the bullets

2) Niggers are ruining the moral fabric of society with their rap and AIDS

3) Gays are ruining society with their AIDS and anti-Christian values

4) Liberals are ruining society by supporting Gays and Niggers

5) Jews control all of it, and are thus the worst orchestrators of White Genocide

I love playing the identity politics and statistics game, how the patriarchy-

I mean, Jewish Liberal Gay Ethno Multicultural Agenda, is destroying Good, White, European Homelands

I have been educated.

I'll admit thst it WOULD be a tragedy if it DIDN'T happen to a nigger. Police are known to be picks so idc. I don't think this is strictly a black vs blue scenario though. It's a white vs black, where blacks are taking out their anger on the white man and their doing so through the police. But yes, cops do this shit all the time. They do it to whites aswell as blacks.

Wew thank you for that

ITT: White people never commit crimes.

Damn, /poll/.

Kill yourself. Im not kidding. Youll save yourself from alot of grief.

Good

That tweet doesn't necessarily mean he had no carry permit though. Could've gotten it somewhere else. I have no idea though, maybe he was a felon.

Niggers deserve total extermination. They are incapable of being moral and are violent and dangerous. They do not deserve to live, they are not capable of letting others live. Kill them all. Or have Jews use niggers to brown out whites globally, they're already in the USA and Europe ffs.

lol, you've really been well trained.

Confirmed for leftypol. Have fun willfully not trying to identify with other white people because 'race is only a social construct but equality isn't.

even if it was a White man with that guy's criminal record I wouldn't really care to be honest

Guess you turn down blowjobs for moral reasons, huh

Answer my post faggot. Stop ignoring uncomfortable questions.

When is the last time you've seen a nigger side with a white man vs. a nigger?

That's foreplay for actual sex though.

Kill yourself.

Dunno. I'm sure they have black hosts specifically hired by Fox News to do that stuff.

You're new OP. That's alright.

Here's the thing: It doesn't matter. A sea of whites gets popped liked that, guilty, innocent, without anyone watching or on a tape. And no one ever protests.

The only reason you care about this guy unlike the countless hardships and tragedies is because the media wants you to. He has ascended from statistic, a mere number, into a tool.
And the role of that tool is not friendly to whites.

Think about it, if you are white - how is any of this good for you? Will you be better off, or worse off after this?

Leave the supposed honesty aside. As described, the ones propagating this do not care about honesty. Neither do blood-thirsty dark masses. They weren't firing up cities when police beat that crazy hobo to death.

You do not honestly play a dishonest game.

No one cares about giving you good responses. You are just a faggot here to cry no matter what.

He was a felon. It was illegal for him to own a gun, let alone wave it at people or conceal it.

Yeah Pastor Manning is the only nigger who will take the side of the White man VS nigger

Nope. It has to be issued by the county you are in. If you move your license must be updated with the county you move to. He had no license.

I am now a #KillDaPoliceMissile

If the animal was put down humanely then it's fine.

You don't poop out of your mouth and oral "sex" is quite often followed by sex. That said, casual sex is disgusting.

Not a tragedy or wrongdoing on the police officers part.

Doesn't matter if hes black, white, asian, the police officer acted accordingly.

Alton Sterling was CLEARLY resisting arrest. He also had an illegal firearm on him. Anybody with ANY gun training can easily take out their gun and shoot you point blank during a struggle.

The cop is in Baton Rouge. He deals with multiple niggers A DAY. 99% of them are criminals with long rap sheets that hate cops.

If you're a cop and you give every single armed nigger resisting arrest the benefit of the doubt, you'll be dead before the year is over.

No, Alton Sterling did not deserve to be killed for his crime. The punishment for whatever his crimes were is jailtime, but this wasn't about what he deserves or doesn't deserve. What his crimes are has literally no bearing on the events that unfolded in the struggle.

You should never resist arrest because it is an inherently irrational thing to do. If there are multiple cops around you, you aren't going to escape. Because resisting arrest is irrational, it indicates that you're violent and impulsive to the police officers, or that you're struggling to buy yourself some space to unholster your gun. In either of those cases, the cops who deal with niggers all day being hyper aware of your actions assume you're a threat, so you increase your risk of getting shot.

The cops aren't going to risk their lives to save yours. Period.

This nigger was probably trying to defend his nigger masculinity on camera by showing that hes tough and wouldn't go down without a struggle, but he ended up dead because the cop thought he was reaching for his gun, which he clearly had and shouldn't have been carrying.

The shooting was justified.

I don't care about this guy.

Just wondering how much you guys (Holla Forums) hate him, and why

turns out it's a lot to do with his blackness

a little to do with how other black people act

and how this one black person acted this other time

A few of you focused on the actual case itself, and I bring up how "Yea, force was warranted. A shame there wasn't any other way."

but I understand

NIGGERS NEED TO BE SHOT IN ORDER TO PRESERVE THE NATURAL ORDER, AS DICTATED BY EUROPEAN ANCESTRY

I HAVE BEEN AWOKE

TY, GOOD PEOPLE OF POL

Who gives a shit about people paid to play a character on TV?

In real life, when have you ever met a black man who would betray his race and take your side? You are like this woman, you can come shitpost here all you want about how they dindu nuffin, they will still throw you under the bus at the first convenience.

hahahaha

haha…

is this what you tell yourself to avoid getting blowjobs?

I didn't say dindu

if you wanna read my posts

I clearly say "clearly mightve didu sumfin"

so yes, he deserved his bullets.

Wew sonny

You're like a PG–13 movie faggot

You are REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLLLLLLLYYYYY hoping that the nigger actually dindu nuffin and totally went against all common knowledge of what we all know of niggers

Once the dash cam video comes out, you will have to eternally kill yourself

Go ahead and read the posts.

A lot of "BECAUSE HE'S A NIGGER" replies.

It's almost like you weren't getting trolled by those people from the start. Good day my enlightened newfriend.

You say that sarcastically but, its true. What kind of society do you want to live in Holla Forums? you know that niggers with their sub 85 average IQ will NEVER be able to maintain the civilization that you live in now. Why do you want these people to live?

You know, it used to be that you couldn't get a blowjob from a normal prostitute. You had to see a specialist, because even most women who regularly sold themselves were too degraded by the act.

…..well, he was a nigger.

And you think #notallniggers? Do you deny that over half the murder and robberies in the US are committed by niggers? Do you?

So what? Do you object to heuristics?

You are aware that Alton was indeed a savage violent criminal subhuman nigger right?

No. I tell myself that if she swallows my cum it he no chance of impregnating her. That alone is reason enough to forego blowjobs without getting into a morality argument.

I pity you. Words can't describe having listening to your blonde haired blue eyed son giggle as you walk with him on your shoulders and every shitskin you pass looks at you with envy because they know they have no chance of creating something so beautiful.

LAST POST FROM OP:

I agree.

Alton deserved to be shot.

Niggers are a smelly plague.

So are other ethnics.

Jews want to bring about the New World FEMA Camp Martial Law Gun Revoking Order, orchestrated by Obama and spurred on by Liberal Homosexual Islamic Faggots.

Holla Forums is just trying to hold the line.
the brave soldiers, medicating Civilization with its Red Pills.

I also understand that getting mad at other groups of people is waaay easier than actually doing something for yourself.

I understand pity and victimhood feels good, and justifies your place in life.

Just like Progressive Welfare Feminists do.

out.

good riddance

This is an anonymous imageboard faggot.

Your point?

Are you saying he wasn't a nigger?

You still don't get it. We don't care for him. Not when he was alive, not now.

His death is being used to push a narrative of white racism, oppression, and sparking riots. We are the reaction in opposite direction.

If he was guilty, we'd be against this narrative. If he was innocent we'd be against this narrative.

It isn't personal, he's just a number being used against us.

88/14

Shoulda cracked him in the back of the head with the pistol butt.

A concussion would result in said nigger being unable to use the gun and make him more compliant for transport.
While having less chance of killing him.

okay

You are still in this trap of applying justice to niggers.

I'm not saying, go and deliberately find innocent dindus (haha… good luck) and persecute them. I'm saying, stop caring about who dindu sumfin and who dindu nuffin. Let god sort them out. Because that's what they will do to you, no matter how much you bitch at us. You can virtue signal to your fellow white cucks all day long, and at the end the dindus will still fuck the lot of you when it's your turn.

Niggers don't even have loyalty to each other. You expect them to have loyalty to you? Then why are you loyal to them?

And then we'd all be footing the bill for his pickled monkey brain for the next thirty years. Killing him was better than the alternative.

yeah why is this faggot saying he was held face down? the "peaceful protestor, and victim of workplace violence" is clearly lying on his back. His right arm is under the car, which is why they couldnt restrain it properly. Also

HE WAS FIGHTING COPS WHEN HE HAD A GUN

Already been shown that he was on his back shlomo. That would be a pistol whip to the face.

Any time your involved in an interaction with a police officer your dealing with an armed individual. Only an idiot escalates a confrontation with an obviously armed individual, even if that person is a cop.

Was it a tragedy? No. A tragedy is when a house fire kills a family, or there's an earthquake, or a tornado.
Fighting cops and getting killed because your fighting the fucking cops is just stupidity.

There is always some backstory to these innocent black people getting gunned down by the police, and its usually about the black people doing stupid criminal shit that puts them into direct contact with the police.
And yet somehow it never dawns on the #BLM crowd that if you don't do stupid shit that gets the cops called on you, your likelihood of getting shot by said cops goes down dramatically.

I bet he's still reading these messages. They can never get enough drama, sadly.

Limp-wristed fags like him usually prefer Passive Aggression and Moral Relativism over actually delving into a subject, because it's easier to make grandiose assumptions about a person's positions than it is to actually look into one's claims.

Honestly though, you can tell he got salty over the fact that he was called out on several occasions for twisting the facts around, like claiming Nigger Sterling was face-down to try and vilify the cops further.

He thinks that being a disingenuous, two-faced pissant will win him points with a non-existent group of fence-sitters. And I have to say, it's pretty funny that he thinks people other than Holla Forumsacks would browse Holla Forums.

WE MUST THINK IN TERMS OF IN GROUPS AND OUT GROUPS

You guys need to quit being plebes and bothering with the justification of the action.

Here's what happened:

Now. What's the reaction?

So are their riots justified? Of course. Under this model of thinking, we don't experience guilt from killing their member. They riot out of anger… And, most importantly, we are then allowed to respond to any destruction their out group causes us due to their rioting.

Lrn2 Tribe, fuckers

No and no, you stupid fuck.

Resisting arrest with a deadly weapon on your person is the textbook way to catch a bullet. This nigger got exactly what he deserved.

Stopped reading there.

Stop getting your news from facebook and watch the actual god damn video.

I have not even scrolled down OP. I look for to seeing the replies to you.

It's a /leftycuck/ or /libertycuck/ who vacated the thread snidely as soon as people rejected his bullshit.

This meme doesn't get old

Well said. Interesting to not that even in your deliberately hyperbolic example, the stereotypical SJW liberal cunt will cry and whine and start non-profits to save the poor deers. And manginas will enable her thinking they will get their dick wet.

Once upon a time Americans believed that culture trumps race, and justice transcends culture. This gambit failed: Where whites extended cordiality and treated others like they did their fellow whites, the other races and cultures still went with their ingroup/outgroup bullshit. The whites were screwed.

Whites need to cut their losses, and start to look out for their own too. I will even grant that ultimately it is debatable in an academic sense whether justice can transcend race and culture. But in the real world, the debate is irrelevant. If it is ever to transcend identity, all identities must agree to let it transcend them - but nobody except whites will ever agree to side with justice over ingroup loyalty. Whites doing so to their own detriment will not convince them either, nor earn their pity (not until it's too late).

I sure hope you do, because you'll be seeing a lot more identity politics in the future. Whites are the only people who ever stopped playing identity politics and it has brought us to the brink of extinction in less than a century.
Anyone still arguing for universalism should just be shot at this point.

I think we all need to study Nietzche a bit more.

Liberals love him because they misinterpret him when he says that everything is relative.

What the fail to understand is that he's arguing for relativistic morals in an aristocratic hierarchy. At the top of the hierarchy, the highest moral good will be upheld. At the lower spectrums, less so. And, most importantly, engaging with lesser people means relative morals. If you're ethnically European, you will naturally fall higher on the hierarchy than blacks. So, your treatment of them isn't held to the same standard.

Nietzche believed that those born to suffer should bear that burden

If you mean "we" as in all whites, I'll disagree. It's pretty heavy reading and most people aren't intelligent enough to comprehend it (not to mention enjoy it enough to finish the book) in the first place. Another big chunk can only understand with philosophical education, but that (((education))) will come at the cost of subversion, so until our higher education can be uncucked pushing philosophy is self-defeating. And uncucking academia is a long ways off.

We need to appeal to our race's base instincts. Much less fail-prone, since everyone has base instincts. The situation reminds me of a coffee shop with a shared tip jar. There will always be the retards who think they will just take out his fair share, and everyone else will be so moved by his honorable behavior that their conscience won't allow them anything but behaving honorable too. And then there is the one nigger who hardly even gets tipped, but the moment nobody's looking he empties the whole jar because he couldn't care less about some white bitch's honor.

The correct sequence of events should be:

Key point is, a nigger wouldn't side with non-nigger even if you side with him. This is simple and easy for anyone to understand. Niggers and other shitskins are incompetent, and without whites holding back they have no power. It is critical for the white population to realize in group loyalty is real for society to be saved.

This

This

Impale yourself on a sharpened horse dildo.

See pic. Also, enjoy your ban.

You make a good case, tbh.

The philosophy does need to be simpler.

Was this the convicted pedophile Bloods nigger or the Crips nigger whose girlfriend lied about everything?

We're not fucking libertardians here who give a shit about your abstract idealistic notions of "justice" and "equity".