What are some movies where the hero applies for citizenship of a country solely to oppose its democratically elected...

What are some movies where the hero applies for citizenship of a country solely to oppose its democratically elected president.

Wow really? White privilege in action, us brown people have to break the law. #smdh

Disappointing

It's a like parody.

He's tired of all the pakis in Britistan, so he's moving to America now that Trump is stopping immigration there.
Very sneaky, Pat.

BASED

What a fucking faggot. I wish actors wouldn't share their political opinions. I'm tired of being disappointed.

He was in a movie about le evil neo nazis, don't act surprised that he's a faggot.

well i mean, as long as he's fighting and opposing the trump administration legally, there's no problems
at least he's not entering the country illegally just to shit on trump

Patrick Stewart is a pedophile.

I've never watched Star Trek, but isn't it pretty much just "Communism in Space?"

Yes and the communism gets gayer as society gets gayer. Having sex with a woman in Star Trek is basically a necessary evil because procreation. Avoid Star Trek or you might end up gay.

democracy elected hillary, dumbass.

hey pat.
we only liked you when you were pretending to be straight.

This is a Republic, not a democracy, Truthseeker.
Fellate a shotgun like you said you would, you nigger.

kind of

illegal votes don't count

yes they do, they are citizens like you and me.

We know what you are doing and it is retarded.

i'm acting like a sane, decent person, what are YOU doing?

Illegals are not people and I am not even American or European.

actually it's more "pretentious liberal assholes in space". it only seems like communism because of roddenberry's autism and shit continuity.

Honestly we should just remove all the redneck white trash southerners and turn the South into a giant farm and resource gathering area. With those embarrassing and expensive throwbacks gone the region can finally be useful.

California has huge crippling debts
If they ever get their own constitution, the U.S. will castrate their economy, not to say pull back federal money and companies
Not to say it will become jewified and put forward the inside-joke action "Plan Calexico", which means Baja will give Tijuana (One of the Mexico's most pozzed cities due to all migrants deported staying there due to lazy enough to return) and request Calexico, which will create the Greater Mexicali, the de-facto capital of the state with all the resources to be decent enough, and gift Tijuana's economy, which is good but all becomes dust due to security/international debt/stops being a border city a year or 2 later

Let's go Aguilas

GDP isn't just production, it's also consumption. California population is mostly in urban areas, and those are severe consumer economies which purchase things and provide services within cities as office workers and the like. The actual production of goods - the fruit and veggies you mention - is quite a large amount, yes. Except you fail to mention one very severe thing - all of those producer areas voted red in the election.

Educate yourself.
t. Californian Economist

Get rid of the spics and California will bounce back.
Educate yourself.
t. American Economist

And that they don't have their own fucking water supply, there's that. They need the good ol' non-cucked parts of the US of A to do that.

and yes, Oregon/Nevada count as non-cucked compared to you shit suckers. Ain't that something?

You heard it here first! Truth Seeker wants to bring back the plantation system and either eliminate all the negros or force them to work on farms.

He played shit in a cartoon and looks like he have cancer. Fuck this guy.

Get rid of the Jews and your economy will plummet as Judea declares war on America, but atleast there's no Jews anymore.
t. German Economist

That's called being bald user..

They steal most of the water they use from Northern California, not Oregon or Nevada.