One thing bothers me greatly, so much so that it actually frightens me when it comes to niggers nogging

One thing bothers me greatly, so much so that it actually frightens me when it comes to niggers nogging.

Especially with the recent muder of 5 police officers in dallas, and that's these animals honestly believe that they in-fact "Dindu nuffin"

They scream it, they shout it, and they always insist that they "dindu nuffin" and I had always assumed they were just slipping and sliding out of responsibility, and denying it because they got caught.

but part of them legitimately feels like they didn't do anything wrong, that what they're doing is normal, and they're now being told by the highest powers in the land (King nig and his cronies, and a legion of useful idiots) that what they're is indeed "nuffin"

My god, I need more weapons.

It boils down to this

They are nothing to fear.

Just make sure you are ready to defend yourself, property, and loved ones.

Don't just buy guns. Know how to use them.

You should be able to draw your weapon and fire 5-6 rounds accurately in 2 seconds.

Bongos in Lisbon are feral, you need to inhibit their cocaine supply or better yet bury them at sea

Kill yourself.

A five year old could do that with the proper training.

They see white men as the enemy. Crackas always keepin a brotha down.
If they could they would chimp and genocide all the honkeys, Haitian style. They think this would yield a future of flying pyramids and infinite fried chicken, instead of… well, Haiti.

What if I sheathe my sword-gun on my back?

The part that bugs me and even frightens me is that when it comes to it I'll have to execute a good amount of white people.

Good trips, Alberto

Their understanding of concepts like "justice", "right", or "honor" are on par with a child's understanding of newtonian mechanics.
They can parrot some shit they heard, but you can tell they don't REALLY understand it.

If he isn't telling to /r9k/ I don't know what is. He was from a rich family. He wasn't ugly no fag, no bully plz but it was just his betacuck personality that ruined it. If he had worked out a little. Not even bulked but just gotten fit and stopped being so beta, he could have had his pick of the litter.

911 digits confirm.
Dude really could have been swimming in pussy if he'd just grown a pair.

Don't even trip yo.
Shit ain't even as complicated as normies would have you believe.
Can you throw a rock at something and hit it?
If so, you understand newtonian mechanics on an instinctual level, so all you're missing is the refined maths, which are easy as shit too.

I mean. I understand the principles. I just don't have all the equations and laws memorized.
I know that if I throw a 10 pound ball at something at 10MPH it will hit with the same force as throwing a 20 pound ball at 5MPH. Ignoring deceleration and given the same quantity and type of materials

if he had been born in 14th century muscovy that guy would have legit been a prince. alot of guys like him slip through the cracks. I would know myself since I am like 5 years older than he was in that pic and a virgin who was asked by homo creepers to model for a local suit tailor. women suck at life so the fact that they are in control of society means that life in general sucks and alot of young male vitality gets wasted for fuck all. arrogant narcissists like elliot are the types that conquer asia minor and tell sulla off to his face

Oh, so then yea, you're good.
Now compare your understand of that with the video of a nigger asking other niggers "if you're going 80mph, how long does it take you to travel 80 miles?", and none of them can fucking answer.

That's the mental divide I'm talking about.
Things we take for granted are absolutely fucking old school black magic to these creatures.
They simply do not have functional frontal lobes.
At least, not in the way we would consider a frontal lobe functional.

Elliot was born into the wrong time and place. He truly was a Supreme Gentleman at heart. Instead of conquering Asia minor he killed a few Asian minors

I couldn't watch it. It disgusted me too much to know that a good portion of the population think him and I are equal.

Toppest of keks m8.

tbh theyre dumb but its just the way they're accustomed to thinking. they don't think of 'miles per hour" as "miles per hour," but as some abstract unit of measurement like "silems rep ruoh." If youre going 80 silems repp ruoh how long does it take you to go 80 miles? uhh….?

you gotta ask them, "if you're going 80 miles every hour, how long does it take you to go 80 miles." they'd say "an hour nigga do you think im stupid"

fun fact, henry morton stanley was a kissless handholdless virgin who couldn't talk to women he liked without passing poems and letters to them through seconds and he was venerated as a one eyed thunder god by many west african tribes for decades after his safari tramped through their villages and he demonstrated to them his proficiency with a scoped .505

Yea, that shit is horrendous to watch, but it illustrates my point quite well.
We are not equals.
We are man and they are… something less.

I don't want to call them apes because that's insulting to apes, who actually do have fairly well formed brains.

Whoever that arab scholar was in the 11th century that said we should have used apes instead of niggers for slave labour, was absolutely right.
Why the fuck didn't we choose apes?
They're stronger, smarter, and more useful than niggers.

Don't be ridiculous op.

Please, enough with the hyperbole. Aren't we smarter than this? Go try to train a tribe of chimps to pick cotton dumbass. Africans are obviously higher than apes on the chain, thats why they run the continent and chimps don't

Koko had a higher IQ that the average IQ of all of africa.

I'm sorry niggers failed at being human beings, but you know what?
That's not my fault.

Pretty sure this was said verbatim.

Since the dawn of history the chimp has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a human showed to him its glittering light.

His land swarmed with powerful and abundant humans, yet he never dreamed a whip, chain, or plow.

A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.
In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.

Try to teach a nigger to count. Hard mode, no drug dealers.

Read it. Don't go mad.

More funny is when I tell Hispanics about how the police murdered in NYC and Dallas both involved dead Hispanic cops, they have some kind of Latin chimpout in the chat.

The only thing BLM achieved is terrorism and pissing off not just whites but a shitload of other races.

here

Just watched it again. I was mistaken. He does keep it in terms of the unit 'mph'.

Well that's pretty damning on it's own, innit?
Seriously, how many dendrite connections does it take to figure out that "miles per hour" means "miles per hour"?

Why? The only reason shitskins get to cause so much havoc is because whites are still trying to play nice.

They are dumber, have worse tactics, worse strategy, worse equipment, smaller numbers, less money, less discipline, less loyalty within themselves. Every time a white nation fought a black nation the blacks got btfo. Even white gangs btfo'd black gangs, before the former were wiped out by law enforcement (while the latter is allowed, of course, because muh racism).

If dindus du too much nuffin, beyond one or two minor altercations every few months, but several incidents daily, to the point where the average white feels unsafe because they've all seen a chimpout in the last few months, in person not just on the internet, then the switch will flip. Whites will turn to self-preservation mode and not even 6 gorillion jews with phds in genocide studies can stop them.

Dindus don't chimp out - we win.
Dindus chimp out - we win.

They only way we don't "win" is if they chimp out just a little bit - not enough to actually affect anything but enough to be a nuisance and raise your blood pressure - and they get away with it. That's the most they can hope to achieve.

oosh.

people aren't joking when they compare them to monkeys. they're base primates, only thinking about muh dick and gibs.

No, that bit really isn't bantz.
That bit is factz.

Niggers don't have the same sense of justice that white people do. They do not see justice as something abstract or transcendent at all. Their conception of justice is something more along the lines of personal vengeance or things turning out a way that is favorable to them.

That is one reason Christianity is a false religion. It holds the nigger to a moral standard that he is not capable of comprehending or following.

Why are you having serious philosophical thoughts about what a lesser primate 'really believes'? The only thing those primitive apes understand is strength, and unless we get rid of the liberal disease plaguing society, they will remain an ever-present threat. I feel sorry for you OP if you actually live in a place where those feral beasts are a significant portion of the population.

Whoa there, (((33c840))).
Are you really saying Africa wasn't the most resource rich continent in the world? You fucking ape loving JIDF shill.

topkek

Wealth is only useful whence extracted from the earth.

I am a lanklet man and do NOT lift,but I have courted many lasses and taken many a maiden honor out of marriage.

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

REPORT THIS STUPID DOUBLENIGGER

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

could someone explain to me why you can see people recoiling from him in pictures? Did he just have the worlds biggest creepy vibe in person or something?

I, unfortunately, grew up around niggers.

Now, my parents weren't complete trash, I went to Catholic school, not public, and have firsthand experience.

Getting our car broken into.
Getting jumped at least 30 times.
Calling the police numerous times before 12
Seeing them fail to maintain their domociles
Teen pregnancy
Teen delinquency

Niggers man, not even once.

Why can't their be ONE white nation. Just one, no niggers allowed, period. Why? I really don't understand.

Because Jews.

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT