The wisdom of the founding fathers

"Why not retain and incorporate the blacks into the state, and thus save the expence of supplying, by importation of white settlers, the vacancies they will leave? Deep rooted prejudices entertained by the whites; ten thousand recollections, by the blacks, of the injuries they have sustained; new provocations; the real distinctions which nature has made; and many other circumstances, will divide us into parties, and produce convulsions which will probably never end but in the extermination of the one or the other race." Thomas Jefferson, Notes on the state of Virginia.

Was Jefferson right?

Other urls found in this thread:

xroads.virginia.edu/~HYPER/JEFFERSON/ch14.html
celebritytypes.com/quotes/thomas-jefferson.php
youtu.be/wBZRTEj-uks?t=1h39m41s
youtu.be/FDCVoz-LW1s?t=23m30s
tjrs.monticello.org/letter/1743
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

slavery was a mistake

O.P. here. Good for you challenging this obscure and inflammatory quote. Here's the source: xroads.virginia.edu/~HYPER/JEFFERSON/ch14.html

It's there. and this is from the only book Jefferson actually published during his life time,, so he made this idea public,, unlike his thoughts on religion.

Pretty much spot on.

Blacks were to die out by now by Darwin's estimates, too bad he never factored in his own people becoming ethomasochistic, ideological infants.

There's something I never trust about Jefferson, his fascination with libertarian idea and his support for the french revolution.

Perhaps they will be bred out of existence. Some say that is what happened to the Neanderthals.

I found this interesting quote from celebritytypes.com/quotes/thomas-jefferson.php

On the downfall of the French monarchy

Jefferson: "And here again was lost another precious occasion of sparing to France the crimes and cruelties thro' which she has since passed. … The king was now become a passive machine in the hands of the National assembly, and had he been left to himself, he would have willingly acquiesced in whatever they should devise as best for the nation. A wise constitution would have been formed, hereditary in his line, himself placed at its head, with powers so large as to enable him to do all the good of his station, and so limited as to restrain him from its abuse. This he would have faithfully administered, and more than this I do not believe he ever wished.

But he had a Queen of absolute sway over his weak mind, and timid virtue; and of a character the reverse of his in all points. This angel, as gaudily painted in the rhapsodies of the Rhetor Burke, with some smartness of fancy, but no sound sense was proud, disdainful of restraint, indignant at all obstacles to her will, eager in the pursuit of pleasure, and firm enough to hold to her desires, or perish in their wreck. Her inordinate gambling and dissipations, with those of the Count d'Artois and others of her clique, had been a sensible item in the exhaustion of the treasury, which called into action the reforming hand of the nation; and her opposition to it her inflexible perverseness, and dauntless spirit, led herself to the Guillotine, and drew the king on with her, and plunged the world into crimes and calamities which will forever stain the pages of modern history.

I have ever believed that had there been no queen, there would have been no revolution. No force would have been provoked nor exercised. The king would have gone hand in hand with the wisdom of his sounder counsellors, who, guided by the increased lights of the age, wished only, with the same pace, to advance the principles of their social institution.

The deed which closed the mortal course of these sovereigns, I shall neither approve nor condemn. I am not prepared to say that the first magistrate of a nation cannot commit treason against his country, or is unamenable to its punishment: nor yet that where there is no written law, no regulated tribunal, there is not a law in our hearts, and a power in our hands, given for righteous employment in maintaining right, and redressing wrong.

Of those who judged the king, many thought him wilfully criminal, many that his existence would keep the nation in perpetual conflict with the horde of kings, who would war against a regeneration which might come home to themselves, and that it were better that one should die than all. I should not have voted with this portion of the legislature. I should have shut up the Queen in a Convent, putting harm out of her power, and placed the king in his station, investing him with limited powers, which I verily believe he would have honestly exercised, according to the measure of his understanding. In this way no void would have been created, courting the usurpation of a military adventurer, nor occasion given for those enormities which demoralized the nations of the world, and destroyed, and is yet to destroy millions and millions of its inhabitants.

There are three epochs in history signalized by the total extinction of national morality. The first was of the successors of Alexander, not omitting himself. The next the successors of the first Caesar, the third our own age. This was begun by the partition of Poland, followed by that of the treaty of Pilnitz; next the conflagration of Copenhagen; then the enormities of Bonaparte partitioning the earth at his will, and devastating it with fire and sword; now the conspiracy of kings, the successors of Bonaparte, blasphemously calling themselves the Holy Alliance, and treading in the footsteps of their incarcerated leader, not yet indeed usurping the government of other nations avowedly and in detail, but controlling by their armies the forms in which they will permit them to be governed; and reserving in petto the order and extent of the usurpations further meditated. But I will return from a digression, anticipated too in time, into which I have been led by reflection on the criminal passions which refused to the world a favorable occasion of saving it from the afflictions it has since suffered."

Jefferson, most famous for fucking his slave girl sally hemmings.

Obviously

to be fair she fine a/f

I think the key words here are

trips confirm his wisom

I'd tap that too.

He wasn't famous for that until recently.

First is best, nubile caramel negresses are best negresses
Related
youtu.be/wBZRTEj-uks?t=1h39m41s
youtu.be/FDCVoz-LW1s?t=23m30s

I agree, first pic is really cute.

Yes he was right. Good people will try to stop it but biology will overrule them given enough time. And not really total extermination, just total violent domination of one over the other.

tjrs.monticello.org/letter/1743

Was Jefferson right?

*This letter was written 20 years after Notes on the State of Virginia, when Jefferson had had time to grow the fuck up.

Yeah sure the west indies and liberia can be black land.

Birth rates exist.

Sometimes you need to cuck your field niggers.

Is that some nu-history there ?

Did you just link a black fantasy movie about them killing white masters decades after the abolishment of slavery ?

At least he picked the cream of the crop. Plus, sometimes you have to break your nigger bitch to show her who's the true White Daddy.

You are now aware that everything any "edgy" Hollyjew director has done has just been stolen from some Italian shlock movie

Anyway it's not a black fantasy movie, it's white propaganda trying to convince blacks that their grievances are legitimate but violence is mutually dehumanising, ie Freirean cuckcommunist bullshit

No wonder he fucked blacks if he couldn't spot they were subhuman