Retard thread is still pinned with its anti-MGTOW shilling and false feminism=MGTOW equivalency

Losing faith in 8pol mods more and more every day.

When will you damn conservatard faggots understand that MGTOW is self preservation in an extremely rigged game where you stand to lose everything? You want more white children? So do I, but not with laws as they are. Change the fucking laws, overthrow western govts, anything. Unless you change the framework, intelligent white men will continue to refuse associating with harpies that have way too many abusable "rights" that they can use to completely destroy your life forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_HItAy6C2g
digital.library.txstate.edu/handle/10877/4078
archive.is/14NSX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go back to r/TRP, you're not ready for this place yet

TRP is PUA moron shit, no thanks.
Also I've been on pol for years. 8pol was my big hope after halfpol got cucked, but it turns out 8pol is even more cucked. At least on halfpol there used to be redpilling statistics threads about women. The only picture allowed here seems to be the "more partners = less stable marriage" one because muh purity.

I don't care. I want these nu-male cucks to die out so the more masculine types will rise.

First post is always shill post.

Also, you have to be an idiot to think Germany's new rape law will be used against Muslims. They import these people so they create instability and then they use that push for more government power to fuck the people with. This was a classic move.

fucking neckbeard.

The problem with that is that women will increasingly rent seek in the shitskin gene pool and will increase miscegenation rates should nu males not reproduce.

More like

Yeah, they import these subhuman rape apes and then spout their "white men = pigs" propaganda, it makes my blood boil

You're weak, lad.

Your inability to get control over a woman shows me that.

IF you take a wife you should bloody well be able to convince her of your ideologies, women prefer to be lead.
Sure them some crazies, but even moderate liberals can be turned, a good dicking does wonders

youtube.com/watch?v=8_HItAy6C2g

How is the new law anti-male? It's not the yes means yes bullshit we see elsewhere.
It's no easier for a woman to lie and say she said no than it is for her to lie and say she weakly pushed you away.
It's anti-white, because it will only be applied to native Germans, but were it to be properly applied the principle is right.

Like Varg says, be poor but honourable and you'll attract a non-gold-digging whore

I seriously think the only escape from this is to become a serial kidnapper. Take the whores from the street, put them into a basement and reeducate them.

Good luck with that.

Which of the following is easier?

They still exist. MGTOW isn't even a problem because 90% of the people who identify with that movement weren't going to reproduce anyway, and especially not with that attitude. You won't ever see Chad joining MGTOW.

OP instead of complaining about muh rigged system, you could find ways to exploit it.

For example, gay marriage is legal in a lot of places. Marry your best boy and then you don't have to worry about alimony + child support if you knock a girl up, just transfer your assets to your friend and get a divorce. Use the legal system to your advantage instead of whining.

Adaption is paramount for survival.

You can't control modern women, they collaborate with the traitorous govt to destroy your life. Nobody gives a single shit about you or your life. If they stand to gain by ruining it, they will. The only solution is to restore the old order and make women a husband's subordinate again, and bar the govt from family matters as much as possible.

He's right you know. all this gender-war bullshit is pushed on the whites by kikes. Yes you don't have to be a retard and marry the first hole you fuck, you should shoot for the best and then maintain the relationship. Marriage is like an engine: if it isn't maintained it fails and you're fucked.

But going MGTOW and becoming a hermit or fucking random sluts while never committing will not resolve the problem. Raising kids outside of marriage is nigger-tier. End of story.

No thanks.

You can manipulate them playing on their feelings, assuming you're not anautist.

If this becomes common, they will introduce laws that invalidate marriages unless you consummate

You're getting fucked either way, you may as well have something to laugh about at the end of the day.

If you're not the most influential thing in woman's life, then you have no business courting her.

If you're not dominant enough to steer her views, then you should probably kill yourself you nu-male fagget

MGTOW are faggots looking to recruit.

I threw up a little in my mouth.

"Stop breeding you stupid fucks."
-Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Faceberg®

"Stop those fucking shills who disagree with my opinion which was shilled here."
-OP, CEO of Shill INC®

There's only one solution to keeping women in line and that is the threat of violence if they try fuck you over.

By the third date… a man should make it clear to his girl that he's the type of guy who would bury someone in a ditch if he had to.

Believe me, that will be the end of your worries. She might leave you one day, but she won't try and fuck you over.

IT'S CALLED FACEHOOK® YOU FILTHY GOY GET IT RIGHT!

Water is a universal solvent. Remember that :^)

is this edgy enough, mom?

Face mountain is still funny tbh

Chill nigga, bitches be actin funny but we'll sort it out

I SAID

see

Getting caught for crimes is nigger tier. Water also bloats the body and makes forensics nigh impossible. Then all you worry about are dental records.

t. user who has seen too many documentaries

Alpha males have always been a minority, there wont be any "more masculine types" than there already is

So you remove teeth. Cut fingers.

Or you cut the head, dump it in another place.

But what about DNA? Better to feed the body to pigs. You think they can recover samples from pig shit?

That's what I mean, decomp in an aqueous environment is infinitely faster and efficient than a dry one. You're basically dropping nutrients into a pool of bacterium that will do your job for you (without the smell too). Finger removal is only necessary when you think fingerprinting is possible, but that goes by the wayside with body bloat. Dental records are the only way of determining who it is unless they get lucky and find some uncontaminated DNA samples caught within the bone.

Nigger where the fuck have you been, MGTOW is primarily made up of /r9k/ types for a long time now the guys who were married and got screwed in divorce so they can't see their kids is MRA but MGTOW pretty much attracted the most self loathing types so they can conveniently blame something else.

Might as well become a fag

Fresh water is better, that's what I meant originally.

digital.library.txstate.edu/handle/10877/4078

well you're a retard for having any faith in the mods, but tbh even as a trap i agree with you about mgtow.

feminism needs to be stopped and we need to lose the things it brought like equal pay law and anti-discrimination and the vote.

Read the thread for a bit, hered what i got out of it:

Weeeeew nigger fucking kill yourself.

Oh I agree, personally you should worry about it (evidence).

But when mentioning your power-level, you should imply that nothing gets in the way of justice.

pozzed powerless faggot waiting for hitler.

so what you're saying is that you're a powerless POZZED faggot who isn't eben in control of a fucking gook shit image board

and you're going to
- RWDS
-martyr the muds
-gas the kikes

fucking powerless faggot ass pozzed cuck.

archive.is/14NSX

Shove it up your ass you pozzed faggot.

You are a worthless fucking cuck. Keep posting frogs, and talking shit about "GAS zE KIKES" like a worthless edgy 12year old and bashing men who just want to be left the fuck alone.

Fucking faggot ass cunt, don't pretend to some some kind of ubermensch whose got a lineup of women hungry for a taste of his cock. You're posting on a fucking gookshit image board. Who the fuck do you think you're kidding?

If you're against mgtow which basically supports your current lifestyle, you're just an edgy circle-jerking brain dead faggot, and belong on >>/reddit/

waiting for a time stamped pic of your gf.

oh wait, you don't have one. eat a bag of rancid dog shit.

post time stamped pic of your hot gf, or kill yourself, fucking alpha-signalling nigger faggot.

Liberal whites helped create the antwhite antimale system we have today and a lot of whites are pozzef liberals. Does that mean we should give up on whites ?