whitenationalism.com/cwar/movlst.htm
archive.is/PboFA
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01769683
twitter.com/thelindsayellis/status/751814521669451776
archive.is/SVJuH
youtube.com/watch?v=clGuYPcim-g
startpage.com/
ixquick.eu/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/
kat.cr/usearch/Ghostbusters The Video Game/
rottentomatoes.com/m/ghostbusters_2016#audience_reviews
therpf.com/showthread.php?t=242926
archive.is/Tcufd
archive.is/COYGk
archive.is/4weVE
youtu.be/f0-pPaxui6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LMAO, dick joke! You go gUuuUUrls!

But seriously, what's wrong with the blonde dyke's face?

She is Jewish.

That reviewer in the video you linked is a huge faggot by the way.

Don't watch it unless you want to hear some cuck screaming in your ear.

The saddest thing about this, at least to me, is a Ghostbusters reboot with female leads could have been done well, but they went full on propaganda with it, instead of trying to make a good movie.

The guy in the video just said that he is for more minorities and less white protagonists in movies.

Exactly, even this faggot hated it and he's an liberal cuck.

True, maybe if they got on the vapor/retro wave vibes, they could've done something fresh and original with it and start a new trend in the film industry.

Did they do that in Hollywood however? Nope, more propaganda to poz your neghole with.

Yeah I know. Just wanted to give a fair warning to everyone else.

And that's why I don't watch films for entertainment anymore.

Have you guys ever known a person irl to make youtube videos? I've never met a single one.

Do we need to start a Gofundme campaign for the actors in this movie? I mean homelessness is a huge problem for women.

Besides people that mess around with podcasts I don't know anyone that makes videos. Especially not people that make videos in their car by themselves. I wonder if he feels stupid yelling like that.

No.

Ghostbusters premise is that they are like garbage men or exterminators. Women don't do those jobs. They don't start businesses where they wear jumpsuits or overalls.

It's like remaking Men at Work with women. Everybody would find it odd women are garbage men and none of the jokes would work.

How can people watch videos like this? I have to mute it after about 5-6 seconds because I get a piercing headache listening to it. This is torture.

That guy spent almost 3 whole minutes defending his feminist credentials.

Eurgh.

Fuck you sadistic prick. You think this shit is funny? HITLER fucking failed and so will you. You know, i originally sided with you whites on immigration, but you're all such pricks. Have a bit of respect.

t. Jewish American Patriot whose probably richer than you

So it sounds like this movie was made for the sole intention of shooting the fans in the dicks.

From what I understand (didn't watch vid) it was a cash grab with women as a gimmick to further boost it which caused feminists to latch onto it. Then the Angriest Aryan you ever heard said he wouldn't watch it and it caused a ton of butthurt.

Those are really nice numbers
Grats on the palindrome

/ovens

this isnt ghostbusters

You should watch lesser known films that were not made for the mainstream audience (also known as normalfags), those can be really good if you look hard enough.

ok

Fair enough.
Primer was probably the single best time travel flick I've ever seen.
Films that don't give a fuck about normalfags are hard to find, got any recommendations?

This is a pretty good list of non-pozz'd films: whitenationalism.com/cwar/movlst.htm

(you)

Jesus Christ this fucking movie is unbelievable.

Also,

That kid looks like she's been awake for days.

toys on clearance and the movie isnt even out yet

EMPOWERMENT

Would you fuck her?

Lol, way to prove Freud right, wenches

You wanna bet those two weigh the same.

KKK?

Probably.

Answer the question.

Fuck off kike.

How can you resist?

Would you?

Thanks Google. I wanted to see if that toy was real but apparently you needed to say Trumps part of the KKK instead.

breddy good yoto-jop

Not a chance bozo you're on Holla Forums ground.

So you would.

aint one would, nigga, smdh, tbh familia.

all the toys come with pieces of the Klan ghost, looks like someone swapped the head over and put a sticker on the label

Penis Envy: The Movie

13 hours was breddy gud though

We made it to the first page already, fam.

what the fuck

Is there an user building the ultimate salt collector for when it comes out?

They are memeing themselves right into a loss in November, aren't they?

Well, they get what they deserve. Which is a plate full of shit that they have to eat it up.

What I truly lament is the jews getting money. Let's hope this movie blows so hard it won't pay itself.

so she's a dumbass

What a surprise! Who might have expected that!

Blonde is turning into Jimmy Saville!
Brunette on the left looks like the only normal one once you compare her to the bowling monkeys (and gorilla) and her right. She is still shit, though.
Do you want me to support or like these women if they look 2 seconds from a chimpout?

The point was probably to instill fear, but only the cuckiest of nu-males still fall for that.

Funny how Extreme Ghostbusters already existed and it was more progressive and much better than this shit. It included a lazy spic, a female goth, a cripple and a fat nigger, for fuck's sake.

I think this guy didn't actually pay as he saw the premiere with the director

Wait, does that mean you now support open borders for Israel?

ghostbuster is for loser fats

grow the fuck up!

Who are you talking to?

so how much money has this turd made?

But still a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

I know you're not Jewish because you didn't make a reference to excrement.

But there's probably a chance that you're still a spic, what with your propensity for hanging around in places you don't belong, so at least you've got that going for you.

you

Yeah, at the end he says that at least he only spent money on gas.
He lost his time either way lol

Ok.

AND

MOST IMPORTANTLY

It was a good show

I dont get it. She wants to hear jokes…ok then see a comedian that tells jokes. She doesnt understand why a story can be funny? How are jokes funny with no context.
Id love to hear what she thinks is comedy.

Liberals do it again for making the best pro Trump propaganda. Honestly, i wouldnt have even thought to write that, but its amazing.
Thanks for the support, liberals!
I want to thank them sometimes…
I thought liberals were suppose to be smart, but they are just so fucking out of touch with reality

These guys are doing movie reviews now?
Matt has always sounded like such a faggot.

what's that black devil costume called?

Fuck, my shitpost is now on Bing.

good night sweet prince ;_;

medical disorder

Y'know, I would be inclined to think that something like this is comedy oriented, as opposed to somebody satirizing a lifestyle that they actually lead, however, then I notice that he does actually OWN all of that anime merch and sex costumes, which are not cheap, yet he did not shell out for a watch to check, which would suggest that this was made ENTIRELY with his own personal possessions.

They despise white people too much to stop to think, who else do you think the ghosts are supposed to represent?

Why the fuck are there toys of kappas in US stores?

Isn't it from Yokai Watch?

Yeah it was fairly decent.

I remember episode where nigger was sent to hell and his punishment was to fill out books or forms for basically unlimited period of time.

If you were a real patriot you would have said american

I couldn't make it though two minutes of that faggot. Fuck you OP

Those ware probably job applications.

looks like a shitty greenscreen fight

It is interesting he mentions the bad guy is just creepy. Women really have no moral compass, just creepy or hot.

such humor

They aren't even fucking capturing the ghosts. What the fuck is this shit?

Remember, the cuck that directed this admitted he despises all other men and is ashamed of his own masculinity.

I'm not seeing nay there.

Only when he shoots Winston.

It's badass, guuurrrl!! XD

Honestly, could they make it more obvious it was shot in front a greenscreen in a studio?

Why are they acting as if there is physical weight to the ghosts? Also, the ghosts seem to react before the stronk women even do their actions.

I love how the fat ones keep up physically with the skinny ones. It's like they're going out of their way to say that being fat doesn't make you out of shape.

I'm guessing less people will buy this than watched Emma Watson's movie

this man is gay. even if he doesn't know it, or won't admit it, he's doing a bad job of hiding it.

can't tell from a distance; can't tell from inanimate. but as soon as they are in motion, any dead weight can tell.

clear as day, that man is 100% gay. 'but whhhhhhyyyyaaaiii'. fucking faggots.

ranked:

also: that man is still gay.

Guess the guy was right, seems like Hemsworth playing it straight idiot could be the only good thing about this piece of shit.

I'll wait for the "Hemworth scenes" Yuotube compilation.

did this piece of shit ever worked in his life?

You might be a little too hung up on the gay thing friend.

i just woke up, i have 900 lines of 2000 column data validation shit to clear, couldn't remember why there was nothing else to do.

came to pol, clicked on that vid, just got my ears gayed. plain as day. spoiler that, or something…

According to the vid, Hemsworth is the only funny part of the movie, but is barely in it.

One might say that you're projecting user. His voice is nasally and whiny, but that doesn't automatically mean he's gay. Qualifying his feminist credentials makes him a cryptofaggot regardless though.

The cripple was amazing. Always making fun od his ailment.

Molly Maids, dude. Women do a lot of menial maintenance work.

More keks:
>"Total Film has whole-heartedly joined the media crusade to label criticism of the new movie sexist and has inevitably gotten stuck with the label itself."

archive.is/PboFA

stolen from Holla Forums

This is so lame. Why is the villain uncle sam?

assertions of projection are superfluous and invalid.

also: that man is still gay.

call me gay again, see how much i care. i know what i saw, i know what i heard, and i know gay when i see it. they are dollar wastes, they are time failures, they are horrible for business, production, and trade, and the learning of the former has led to this latter and this latter only: i have developed a godlike pavlovian sense of them. that man is gay. excom him from all trade, grant nothing.

Priceless.

Good catch. Are they implying two things by this America is dead and America is not dead enough yet?

Gee whizz, user, I wonder…

Remember that in the originals and the cartoons, the running gag was that Ray was the "fat" one.
Just to compare and contrast.

Reminder that they sued Bill to get him to advertise this trainwreck.

stop.

Oh shit, I forgot about that walking thesaurus.

Are you suggesting women should be expected to maintain a basic level of health, and commit to improving themselves if need be? That sounds like misogyny to me, user.

hahhahahahhahaahaha

thank you.

hahaha

Oh god, it's actually worse that I thought.

If it's any consolation, Bill insisted his character die in the movie so he doesn't have to ever come back if they try to reanimate the franchise thye've killed with this trainwreck.

They could force him to come back as a ghost a la Qui Gon

It's actually worse than THAT. You see that clip? That's the clip they used to ADVERTISE on that talk show. That means they thought it was one of the good parts of the movie. The actual film is much, much worse than that.

Nah, it couldn't: women just aren't funny.

If you like fucked up psychological/biohorror watch shane caruth's other film called upstream color. It requires patience but it's very worth it.

Why do you care so much about what other people look like?

Let's do this!

Tomboys are usually funny because they're like guys for three weeks in a month.

I wonder if he'll be thrown under the bus like Trank was

Oh jesus, how utterly lacking self-awareness are they? Sony must be intensely desperate to save this as it's their only potential franchise that they haven't had to hand back to Marvel.

Like Trank, he's already had a twitter meltdown and trashed the target audience multiple times. Unlike Trank, this is apparently studio mandated.

Neither girls nor boys are going to want to play with ugly fat bitch action figures. The sheboon figure they couldn't pay people to take off their hands.

I wouldn't be so sure, he made a reference to money
which is a dead giveaway to the jewish mind link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01769683

Hahahahahahahaha.

But you never know with movies. People go to waste money seeing stupid shit all the time.

Uh oh, if 95% of people hate this movie, then they say you are an unevolved trump supporter, that's just going to force people to accept they are evil racists who vote for trump. They are trying to shame but they are meming people into a corner where they have to get unpozzed.

Obviously not. This is one of the problems with having an actual aristocracy.

where have I seen that look before?

And I've already got results that disgust me.

Doesn't even matter that she's fat. With little girl dolls, the model that sells best is blonde, the next best brunette, the next best weird shit like redhead or lizard-creature, and the nigger you can't give away.

t. little girl doll sales pro

Scooby doo 2 monster unleased literally had better special effects

Don't forget that faggot AIDs patient and autistic slimer.

I hope you were being sarcastic.
Also, checked.

More than I've ever been.

That's not implied on his post. He's just saying that's what the people who made this movie (and those who this movie is catered to) believe in that. They could believe in ghosts for all it matters, but that doesn't make them true.

Fuck.

No you're right I hope that when you have a disfiguring disease the doctors just try to accept you instead of curing you.

Sony shills out in force.

pick one

America is more jewish than Israel in all of its aspects. It's the most decadent country in the world and its citizens love to sacrifice themselves for judeo-(christian) values. They even circumsize non-jews to please the jew.
America is jewish.

Gee, well isn't that ironic? :^)

I really hope this movie flopping + Hillary losing the election + Anita finishing her 'Tropes Vs Women in Video Games' series by the end of the year will deal the blow to feminism that we've been anticipating for years.

you were never a fucking whit nationalist, kike how embarassing for you having a hissy fit online here

Its been solved though, thank god for slightly-less faggy Redditards.

Could anyone link me to the Trank meltdown? I must have missed this Holla Forums drama

Self aware weebfaggotry is a state of total enlightenment.

But with less meditation and more jacking off.

No, just no.
I have yet to see women clearing pipes of shit.

Sure, but there's a lot to watch.

This.

Its amazing how bad they failed, considering they created already the perfect PC Ghostbusters in the 90s.

He's an investment banker at UBS in case you missed it. He's fucking loaded and can afford to be a total weeb, but it's mostly for fun. You missed his whole schtick.

Thanks dude, I love watching kikes getting btfo.

the movie flopping is probably the best outcome for (((them))) anyways, as it breathes new life into the "i literally can't believe how sexist and misogynistic people still are in the currentyear! we need to vote in hillary to fix this!" narrative.

D'uh, gee, user, I dunno

twitter.com/thelindsayellis/status/751814521669451776

Don't kid yourself, they'd do it anyways.

This is awful.

yes, I know a few people IRL who make youtube videos

Yeah mate but if the reviews are bad it's misogyny,

No. You just want to fuck them and your dick convinces your brain to believe they're funny.

Savage.

Because only Jews like and pursue money?

You know that that Goth chick was a fucking freak though.

Are you implying Colonial America wasn't?

you sure about BEFORE advertising? It seems like theyve spent so much advertising for this movie

Self check.

Checked.

Fucking rekt

Lemme guess, you're British, right?

kek

Absolutely. That was the figure that came out last year before any teasers or trailers.

Is that a Superman sky-dancer toy to the right of the marshmallow man?
Jesus….how the degeneracy marches forward. Female toys re-purposed for boys.

Triggering people on the internet is fairly cheap, and it is advertising.

alright I'm interested

WOW PAID REVIEWERS WHO EVERYONE KNOWS ARE ON THE TAKE ARE GOING TO LIKE IT AND BLOW YOU HATERS OUT!

I fucking love her.

She's cute. Hasn't seemed to let the fame change her yet. Plus she was brought up in rural Ireland, almost completely devoid of kike influence.

I hope it stays that way, unlike the hopes I had for J-Law (rural Kentuckian who shat on her kin over muh fag marriage).
However, Saoirse supported the "marriage equality" shit in Ireland, so she's still naive.

How can this obvious flaming homosexual be ashamed of something he clearly doesn't have?

Oh right, the delusions.

Thanks, doc. Was about time for my daily dose.

keep your eye out for this one, future collectable

it should double its value in 3 or 4 decades

nou

They need to feed those cambodian kids better.

There are two types of kike: those that put money first and those that put G-d's Chosen first. The former seem worse, but they're a short term ill on humanity. It's the latter that are the true "final" boss.

About that, an awful lot of the support for that act was due to the backlash against the Catholic church for its numerous scandals in the country that all came to light within a few years of one another. Take that vote again a few years later after the scandals were less raw, and I bet it would have been much tighter.

you just cant get quality slave labour anymore

So the Irish were just being contrarian because the Catholic Church had kiddy diddling scandals? Makes a bit more sense but they released a cancer on their country. Come on Ireland, I had ancestors from that island! ;-;

You mean Jewish American Princess, right?

Dear God.

They also had the Magdalene Sisters laundry girls (sometimes lifelong indentured servitude) scandals. Plus, they excommunicated a bishop for being with a woman while protecting a child molester in the same parish.

Despite all this, it's still a Catholic country in its attitudes and culture.

I'm not worried. The vast majority of fags here are the stereotypical type that switch partners every few weeks. I literally haven't heard of any fag weddings since the act.

Fucking hideous.

this

plus this

plus this

strangely comfy

lol trigglypuft

Dubs confirm Ireland will be OK. Here's more Saoirse. I like her chubby.

OOH OOH AHH AHH EEK BIX NOOD OOH AHH

Savaged

damn when did we get listed

this used to be an unlisted website a couple weeks ago

she been getting thin again

Thats why I only watch anime intead of Jewwood or Talmud-Vision.

I know a lesbian from Galway who's been with the same person for about seven years and she doesn't even give a shit about marriage, she says she "doesn't need a dumb ceremony" to prove she loves her GF.
The gay marriage act was fucking pointless, the only gays who wanted it are the types who get 20 dicks/tits a week and the few monogamous gays don't fucking care about marriage.

I love that name, then again I may be biased because that's my mother's name.

I want to love her so bad.

They couldn't do anything right If they tried.

it's not out yet. next friday

Me too.
Is your mom hot?

I don't even think they try at anything anymore. Leftists have a severe lack of drive; I've noticed that a lot of right-wing/conservative types are very motivated and successful in their own way. Take Chuck Baldwin, for example. Guy has like seven kids, they're successful, is pretty popular, and has multiple books written.

I see the classics are well represented in that chart.

This is worse than I expected. Holy shit

Holy shit. Never realized Anita never finished that

Not really, she's 62

Those are both shit.
At least you posted some decent mecha shows, giant robots are always cool.

Bill's expression was the only hilarious part of that.

That really looks terrible.

I'll bet she was a looker back in the day though.

I know, it was so damn obvious. He didn't even bother to clap and pretend everything was OK.

it came out already?
is it finally over?

Typical case of SJW cannibalism.

Well, yes, $45 dollars is below $40 million dollars…

Remember the fun Angry Birds filter you could use to give photographs angry eyebrows?

Ghostbusters has gotten in on that, and how!

Why can't you close your mouth, fatso?

That's embarrassingly bad.

Pretty good list.
Surprised 'Plantetes' isn't on there.

Truly redpilled epic.

I had no idea it was even out. Hopefully other people don't as well. I can see a few normies being dragged to it by their gfs.

kek

Kek, normalfags become autists online and can't tell the difference between satire, comedy and plain old retardation. While spergs and autists are normalfags online.
I LOVE IT

did they just fucking use pistols to shoot the ghosts? what is this shit

Sure they establish that the beams are only for wrangling ghosts earlier in the movie and don't actually hurt them, but this scene is badass, guuurrlll! Why do you have to be such a nerd and overthink it? You prolly live in ur mom's basement! can't handle a real womyn lol XD!

Remember..We're all the same race, goy!

I admit, I didn't like Boku no Pico. I watched about 2 minutes of it back when some user posted it on Holla Forums. But I'm willing to try and watch it again.

Gonna make the wife watch with me since I don't want to suffer alone. kek

Trashed

Even by niggress standards, this is appalling.

It could work but it would need proper cast.
Opposite team
Early part show how Female team get trashed by the fag team, fail horribly, get paid less because they fail, can't deal with ghosts until they get support of ghost of Partiarchy(for who main lead start developing crush).
Middle part when things get bad and situation worse but female team start developing skills and teamwork. Grandpa kick them into shape and chocolate start having hots for him. They start getting results but still their funds are cut etc. They get some info from fatty that there is something smelly.
Final part when fag half team start shit and get possessed. Female team going for the rescue but failed terribly get rescued by baldy&fatty&grandpa and ghost. Baldy brutalize fags, fatty hack and grandpa tell racist joke.
End
Bad ghosts and fags defeated. female team rule
grandpa get choco.
baldy get blondie
fatty get asian chick
ginger have some scenes with ghost
The End
Ttldr
$$$$$$$$

That was the "I should have Robin Williams'd myself years ago" look.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

archive.is/SVJuH

Of course this fatty would be willing to do more sequels. Her whole career is based on being a fat slob.

Review Predictions :

Salon.com : "A triumph…"

Red Letter Media : "Trash, but not schlocky enough to recommend."

Slate : "A surprisingly sophisticated, edgy, and hilarious take on a children's movie…."

NY Times : "Muh progressive stack, and It's not that bad."

Tumblr : "My new waifus. But sexist because there are men in it. What? No fluidgender demighosts? Are you fucking kidding me?"

IGN : "Please don't call us sexist. If we write a nice review, you won't call us sexist, right? Right?"

Culture Gabfest : "SUPER funny! Like totally wicked! You go girls!"

/Filmcast : "We apologize for being sexist, but it isn't any good. David Chen : C'mon guys, it wasn't THAT bad."

Roger Ebert :

wew

This has to be unfathomably bad for Matt Zion to pan it. He's even kinder to Hollyjew garbage than the average good goy.

Attractive women are misogynistic.

They're in our neighborhood now

using a lightsaber sound effect at :17.

The Mary Sue: To no one's surprise, the 2016 Ghostbusters trashes the box office of the old, backwards all-male version! Please ignore stats not regulated for inflation or worldwide box office

This reminds me of the Star Wars chick that everyone is worshiping now.

Did Leslie Jones get paid for both roles?

there now appears to be a female slimer

They've gone too far.

Anyone who claims this doesn't actually remember what happens in the films.

Women are gross

Based James!

inb4: you awaken her repressed fujoshit sentiments

You know it's shit when "a fucking White male" doesn't even like it. They can't even virtue signal off this shit heap.

Of course they don't. They don't know about "movie time". Luke took a long time to learn his powers whereas Rey harnessed her abilities the first time it happened. She even got Han's ship.

it doesnt even look like slimer

Wow, even ignoring all the propaganda, this looks like an absolute turd.

She is a fan of potty humor and racist jokes by her logic.

Attack on Titan is garbage.

I wish Gunsmith Cats was on the list, but I gotta remember to separate my /k/ from my Holla Forums, since the show is about a female mulatto killing men and Russians.

wtf is wrong with you?

This. If it to watch shounenshit then at least pick entertaining ones.

That's not slimer. What the fuck is that?

A manifestation of the patriarchy. The ever hideous and hungry patriarchy that destroys and dusk up women lives for their own pleasure. That's who.

Here, Holla Forums, have another out of context avgn clip.

Holy shit.

that IS slimer from GB1, its the restored puppet they filmed

TOP KEK

Don't you just love by which I mean want to strangle lefties and their belittling? Especially when it's so blatant, because Trump won the nomination.

Yeah, they kept talking about how Luke was a self insert for Lucas so that made her being a Mary Sue okay

And look at these faggots seen on the streets of LA.

Luke actually struggled though, which is something they don't get. They keep talking about how Rey has it harder but that bitch could have left the planet but decided to stay there. She gets everything handed to her in the first movie while Luke gets everything taken from him and has to build himself up with help. It doesn't even compare.

ayy lmao

Someone explain this one to me. Is it because it reinforces traditional family values?

Oh, right, but if they filmed using that puppet, how did they end up with this?

The fucker leaves his kid for half a decade, disgraceful tbf.

Give me some Non Non Biyori for traditional living free of Jews.

Says it all right in your post - I don't even have to reply (but will).

WHEN WILL IT END!?

they didnt, the puppet is from the first film, the new one is some cgi piece of shit

He's the most nepotistic of nepotistic kikes as well, which is saying something

What's it like to be on the right side of history guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=clGuYPcim-g

Holy shit, was that Abraham Lincoln at :29 throwing the axe?

What the fuck is this movie on about?

RAVAGED

Killing the ghosts of former presidents and influential white males.

This is the only Ghostbusters that i'm looking forward to.

They're smashing the patriarchy with ectoplasm since a hammer is too heavy for them

I almost tried to make an argument about it being perfectly possible provided the writers and directors were men of talent, but then something struck me. The original cast of Ghostbusters had great chemistry. They played off eachother and worked well together and everything felt natural. It made for good watching, kind of like the old Top Gear.

But I'm struck by the fact that I've never in my entire life seen a GROUP of females doing anything with good chemistry. This isn't like my Japanese Animes, where cute girls have the most noble and pure friendships and love for each other. 3DPD women hate each other, almost universally, and it shows no matter how hard they try to conceal it. There's no chemistry at all, it's not really good watching at all.

Not just this new Ghostbusters crew either. Have any of you ever seen a group of women in film, television, acting, music, ANYTHING that have good chemistry together?

Other things to note, her name was supposed to be "Larry" Vincent because she took on a man's name so she could get work, but because L and R are the same in Japanese it got turned into Rally.

Another thing to note, Minnie May ran away from home and was picked up by her Japanese pedophile bomb making boyfriend. After he had to go underground for a while she started working in a chinese brothel and she starting taking herbal drugs to remain attractive to said bomb making pedo.

Basically, that anime/manga is all over the fucking place, and the anime only covered a very small part of the manga.

Han and Chewie hated Luke, and he has to earn their respect through shared challenges and determination.
Han and Chewie love Rey immediately. Han even asks her to join him permanently.

Luke has some specific piloting skills (killed time shooting womp rats in the desert), but is overwhelmed by the worlds Obi Wan, Leia and Han live in.
Rey is good at everything she does, and is superior to Finn, Han and Chewie at their own games.

Luke, despite years of training, doesn't defeat a single person with a lightsaber until the third movie.
Rey defeats a Sith Lord the first time she ever holds a lightsaber.

also I don't think we have male comedy talent that have good chemistry currently in jewly-wood

I really hope this movie sinks her career.

Kek

You make great points, but they'll be all drowned out with the usual cries of "misogyny" and whatnot. Luke, like men, had to earn his place. Rey gets everything handed to her because she has a wet cunt between her legs.

I'm surprised that her fatass hasn't sunk anything yet.

She has no career this movie is the best thing she has going for her. This is why she will support it

Those damn anti-Semitic Jews who own the studios in Hollywood not letting those poor Jews celebrate their fake Jew holiday that none of them celebrate anyways because they're atheists and devil-worshippers..

Also, not surprising on the other thing: kids like pets and cartoons way more than being preached to and ugly unfunny old broads. Pretty sure the primary theater going audience is families with kids; couples don't need to go to the theaters anymore because they can just watch netflix and bone and I don't even think people go on dates anymore.

Did anyone even like the new Star-Wars?
Everyone I talked to thought the movie either utterly sucked or was mediocre.

She's been box office gold so far in her career, she can carry a (shitty) movie, which is tough for actors nowadays. This will flop, but I don't know if it's a career killer for anyone but Leslie Jones

How do you feel about Appleseed?

My roommate says I'll like it.

Good goy.

Everybody liked it you fat, misogynistic, neckbearded, fat fuck.
nobody liked it

You know that if the CG movie beats it, they'll just say that it was the release schedule's fault and Dickbusters never had a chance against such a "mega release".

Thanks, Satan.

I think even normalfags are beginning to wake up to truth that these slurs have lost their power through abuse and overuse.

A lot of old-school Star Wars fans convinced themselves it was good out of desperation for something new that wasn't the prequels.

Which version? Old school movie? New CGI movies? The OVAs?

You don't say, user.

He's a kike who works in Hollywood. You tell me.

I'm starting to appreciate the terrible prequels more and more.
Disney should be dismantled!

He's a fag so I'm guessing the new version.

So Rey is basically luke on new game plus?

What failed unfunny comedies?
She is the woman Will Farrel, she will disappear from movies soon enough.

Somehow no matter how bad Ghostbusters will be as a movie I think they will still attempt to produce a sequel.

The fuck does that mean? He hates Irish ghosts?

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYCISSSSSSSSSSSS

Dude, the Irish are out of control.

Will Ferrel basically writes the scripts himself on the fucking day by improvising, that's why most movies he's in are turd bar the odd gold he pulls out of his ass.

He is a talented mother fucker, just look at the outakes from Eastbound and Down.

He makes fucking dreadful movies though.

Attack of the Clones is now pretty decent tbh

Whoa. It might be the first video on youtube to ever hit 1,000,000 dislikes.

Irish patch ………banshees?
Maybe he intends to use his proton pack at the movie premier?

Right, I was speaking of his movie career.

Jesus Christ that looks absolutely terrible.
What a waste of $200 million.

wow this is like the nasal jewish version of the sniper post

Harlock's ancestors were Luftwaffe pilots, and he's got a Heidelberg scar. Check it out.

lmao bump for kek

Have any of you seen "The Limits of Control"? Really good movie though a bit pozed/commie but yeah it seems like Bill is able to choose the movies he's in how. Why would he be in this shit?

it's goybusters

shekkels, gotta catch 'em all

With a cunt, and no charisma or empathy.

The fuck is this?

The banshee isn't a ghost. She's part of the Court of the Unseelie. So she's technically a fairy. The again, so is the dullahan, and that's basically the grim reaper with a lot more blood

meme magic: the anime
muh tulpa-like murderer

I warned you about tulpas, bro.

A lot of my normie friends like it, but when I start pointing out certain things (way too much pandering/shout outs, plot too similar to New Hope, Rey is too powerful) they agree with me that it has problems.

It made me appreciate the prequels more too. And I watched them recently so I remember how terrible they are.

Yeah there were a lot of boring parts and Hayden Christensen totally sucked, but at least they were trying new things and going to new worlds.

Episode 7 just feels like Episode 4 with CGI and an overpowered female Luke.

You know, you are probably right. This whole movie just reeks of feminist propaganda. It seems like it isn't even 'hit you with a double sided dragon dildo in the face' subtle. It's more like 'Hiroshima, Nagasaki tampon A-bomb' subtle.

still looks better than this

So a woman?

My girlfriend is dragging me to this

Pray for me

lol what a beta

And almost never jewish. How can we employ more japs? And I don't mean the yellow devil.

Pussy
Whipped

:^)

light yourself on fire

You may as well go watch it, you're already a bitch

Ditch the cunt and find a better woman, you fucking faggot.

Check 'em.

quints incoming

I'll pray for you when you find your testicles

Check 'em.

My dubs reminded me of the other day

check em

Trump 2016

Trump won't win

To think I used to take the piss out of this for being too PC. Pic related.

preroll

Trump already won

fucking glorious

My man Eduardo is a chubby chaser, nice.

(checked)

Kek just smacked your ass into oblivion.

Kek has spoken

OY VEEYY

Well, we won't need this thread anymore

Here's a novel concept ….

Tell her NO!
What the hell is wrong with you just freaking say no its just that easy.

CHECKED

Well, I guess you'll fit in with the other vaginas.

WEW

weak.

It's a worthy sacrifice.

kek wills that I must dump her

thank you ken

Probably because the anime is fucking edgelord garbage, its just violence pornography with a weak story and poor pacing.

sounds like you got triggered

kek*

What makes you say that?

Sauce?

fuck, I missed this show. One of the >>>Holla Forums I've watched while growing up. Now, it's just muh vagina or muh progressimsimsism.

Checked
Praise Kek

Did you even watch the anime? The whole season was like three fights exploded into 14 episodes with tons of characters dieing for nothing more than shock factor. Its basically just shingeki no kyojin tier edgelording for teens.

nigger why

M8, look at the first pic I posted. I was being sarcastic

FTFY

Weren't those toys banned because they slapped children worse than a nigger father who didn't run away?

I was gonna say there's no need to dump her, but your dubs confirm that you do

Leslie jones is fucking funny on SNL.

And is Melissa McCarthy is funny in a lot of the shit she does. I watched mike and molly for many seasons before eventually tiring of it.

For those two comedians alone, I'd see the movie. Plus it's fucking ghost busters.

I grew up with klackers, lawn darts, and BB guns. Made kids tough.

Go spend your money, then, and report back to us on it.

lol this fuckin guy

IT'S HAPPENING

you knew when you fucked up

Here, we see the reverse-double-blind shill in the wild.

The French did some good stuff that should be praised by Holla Forums, sadly most of it didn't run in English speaking countries, like the awesome Bob Morane TV series.

Thought this was Michael Gove on first glance.

Yes.
Yes I am.

ouesh gro

More than I can say for you Eduardo.

So what are we gonna call this movie when it comes out and bombs?

GhostBlunders?

John Oliver is a weeb?

Der Juden gas destroy Cuckwood long ago. I think it totally died by the mid 90s, everything after that is NWO corporate trash. You couldn't even make a movie like Ghostbusters today, just look at the language. It was a freer world back then than it is now. These times stink to hell. Time we send them back there.

ARE THEY ACTUALLY KILLING GHOSTS
KILLING
GHOSTS

Ghosthucksters.

checked

yep, see review,

mentions that they spend a good chunk of the film learning how to catch the ghosts in a trap, they mention that the proton streams catch the ghost like a lasso so you can pull the ghosts towards the trap

then comes the big end battle and suddenly the streams can destroy ghosts with no explanation, no trapping involved

See:

Because that's what it is.

That's fucking pathetic.

$150million

are you even trying?

"Fucking Dogshit"

Get a nigger dick in your mouth nose boi.

RIP in RIP supreme gentileman.

Are we all gonna look like Mike when we're 40?

I'm getting a little suspicious.
They pick the ugliest women they could find, the lousiest comic writers on Earth, alienate half their potential audience by making this dog as misandrous as they possibly can, and then they literally puke up the very worst special effects like they couldn't give a rat's ass.

Does it seem to anyone else that they are actually aiming for a catastrophic failure here?

First we need to know if the movie does worse than Emma Watson's movie.

Her movie earned a box office hit of 61 dollars. You read that right, not 61 million, nope, just 61 dollaridoos.

A grand total of 7 people watched her anti-white movie.

Alcohol is a helluva drug.

Leftists only care about their propaganda, nothing else.

They don't see entertainment as entertainment; they see it as a vector into young and impressionable minds.

That's why everything they make sucks ass.

If you don't already look like Mike, you still have hope left to lose.

Its called money laundering. We figured that out during the Sony email hacks.

No conspiracy this time. Amy Pascal and Paul Feig are just that fucking deluded.

What the fuck happened to Mike? If you watch some of his oldest videos you realize that even his voice changed.

This male is acting like a female.

It's already on clearance!

What the fuck do you think happened to Mike? He came out of film school a bright idealist, then realized the industry was a Marxist-infested hellhole and started drinking to forget.

Stop trying to make me mad you smug little asshole

SHITFUCK!

startpage.com/
ixquick.eu/
botnet free browsers
t. Holla Forums

Feig, from his very inception as a sentient being, was a colossal self-loathing faggot because he didn't have a father figure around and was never taught how to cope with his emotions in a masculine way.. Hence his hatred of other men. He thinks like a woman and he hates himself for it.

Pascal is your typical modern era feminist with too much power and no sense. She let Feig get away any shit he wanted because she was so high on this retarded "GRRRRL POWER" fantasy that she was this amazing boss who had earned her authority and wealth through skill, and not the luck of having someone else fuck up enough for her to get his job.

The problems with this movie and everything that has gone wrong with it are squarely on their shoulders and I would be surprised to see either of them work again in this industry.

As Jay looks on in ever-growing confusion and despair.

Get the fuck out of here degenerate.

BETA AS FUCK
I came to laugh at you.

It's almost like anime is degenerate.

Is this some fucked up rave shit or is "blue and red glowstick" the new way of marking HEY FAGS CGI GOES HERE?

Mike is entertaining but Jay has the best opinions.

he is so fucking wrong about the Elijah Wood remake of Maniac.
That movie was so fucking boring, and pretentious.

The glowsticks also illuminate surfaces and faces so CGI don't have to do it later on. It's economically sound.

You seen any of the clips? The ghost effect is just cartoonish looking bright primary colours overlaid on the character.

But only Rich came out of the infamous TFA review with any credit.

he couldn't argue his points against TFA because Mike & Jay accepted the movie as a "Solid star wars sequel"

Of course you would, you need money for more food you disgusting unfunny cow. God, when will these unfunny leftist shits become so unprofitable as to be purged?

Rich also thinks Quiet in MGS5 is a "sexist" portrayal of women.

According to different sources and leaks McCarthy is a huge fan of the classic Ghostbusters movie and the animated series and had some serious catfights with the director because she thinks the movie is utter shit.

that's because Rich is a fat idiot with an obnoxious, contrived laugh.

more like pigfights

Not really, it always feels forced and thrown together.

No, I take that back: the Golden Girls, that worked, they had chemistry, but they were all old ladies. Maybe it only works for saucy grannies.

Or women in general from a less degenerate era.

That gorilla scares the shit out of me.

They didn't hate him, they just thought he was some dumb, naive backwater farmboy not worth treating with respect.

Pretty much my point.

If only.

That would clear up a lot of suspicion considering his (((family))).

you're not an american you dirty kike

Wow that's just terrible.

Basically a feminist self-insert, and a very delusional one at that.

Going by recent events, i'd say his spirit is indeed rising from the grave.

All there's left now is waiting for the second part of his last words.

Guys a cuck with a pozzed neg hole but he is currently useful until he ceases to be useful we use him

2 of the golden girls hated each other and 1 of them had Alzheimers or something in the later seasons

still had better chemistry laffo

That's even better. When feminists try to tear him apart, his own SJW followers will be ruined via cognitive dissonance.

McCarthy is a no talent hack who is lucky to have a job at all. God knows her food bills must be crushing. She'll literally suck shit and like it just to be working at all.

But that's not hatred, that's just seeing someone as a dumb kid, if they hated him, they would have never even bothered with him or the old man.

Also, "gay" for fags, and "friend zone" for cucks who accept they're never getting any but are still expected to support the woman like she's a princess.

Onscreen they worked together well and Estelle Getty didn't get Alzheimers until after Golden Girls, hell there's a Golden Girls spinoff with three of them owning a hotel that lasted a year, maybe year and a half after the series ended.

Okay. They disliked him. I'm not hung up on the extent to which they did. The point is that while they thought Luke was an annoying punk, they're instantly falling over themselves to kiss Rey's ass and sing her praises.

OFFICIAL RLM TIER LIST

Best jokes, decent opinons: Mike
Good jokes, good opinions: Jay
Shit jokes (except as the butt of jokes), great opinions: Rich
Irredeemable garbage: Jack
Wizard: Josh

You're forgetting jerks, not hot, but too assertive and challenging to be beta or creepy; chicks will fuck jerks, but also give him a shitton of headaches and bitching and shit test upon shit test until the guy gets fed up.

I think Bridesmaids and the first Pitch Perfect are good examples. Those movies were both pretty funny in their own right.

Who are these Jack and Josh people, and why didn't you rate AIDS Moby or Beardfat?

jack is the egg with glasses

kek.
The other other other guy

you have terrible taste in entertainment

Read Dante you uncultured swine… "pointless labor" is one of the circles of hell where he encountered Sisyphus pushing a boulder up a hill for eternity

I watched an interview with betty white who said that the later seasons had less estelle since she wasn't all there

im not really sure what my point is at this point

Duh. I was wondering when even the muricans will start realizing that too. It's been since that way before all those cancerous reboots. Robocrap, Mud Max, the entire palette of these abominations is only to culturally enrich and racemix americans on stupidity. I wouldn't watch any past 90's american "movie" with a gun to my head.

Pinching the bridge of his nose like that abomination gave him a cluster headache

Kek

Great work

Best Jokes, Decent Opinions, Bad Husbando: Mike
Good Jokes, Good opinions, Godly Husbando: Jay
Great Jokes, Bad Opinions, Good Husbando: Rich
Meh Jokes, Good Opinion, Great Waifu: Jessi
Shit Jokes, Shit Opinions, OH SHIT NIGGA WAT ARE YOU DOING? Husbando: AIDSMoby
Boring Jokes, Boring Opinions, Boring Husbando: Beardfat

There's an old British cartoon film that borrowed from this.

4 kids on a journey at some point encounter a kike and he tries to trap them in 'pointless labor', one of which consists of picking at a large piece of rock with a needle until it is reduced to dust. And also pushing a boulder up a hill for eternity. There was a third one but i forgot what it was.

The group consisted of one teenager boy, the strongest of the group, a younger brother, the smartest of the group, a sister of about the same age, the most caring of the group and a little boy, the most honest of the group.

All three kids except the little boy got trapped in 'pointless labor' by the jew, the jew did so by appealing to their sense of plight, duty and want of accomplishment and achievement. The little boy, in his pure innocence, does not want to do 'boring work'. The jew keeps trying to reel him in but he doesn't want to. He pleads with his brothers and sister to leave and resume on their journey, but they wouldn't listen as they were too occupied with their pointless labor.

The jew, after becoming increasingly agitated, becomes furious with the boy and hurts him. As the little boy screams for help, his sister (being the most caring) wakes up from her trance and alerts her brothers. The oldest brother would not rush to his help because he did not think it serious enough, rather preferring to 'finish' his pointless (and never ending) labor. The younger brother however, (being the smartest of the bunch, now alerted by his sister) managed to talk his older brother out of the jew trap.

The oldest brother, his mind now freed and clear, rushed over to help his youngest brother in peril and threw the jew into a river.

Jesus they look like nerds trying to look cool, makes me cringe just watching it

Jesus….fucking……….Christ!

You can't be serious. How many times have you binge-watched every season of Glee?

It's a juden tool, they don't give a shit, they will keep shitting on people like they always did, but in movies you quickly see their true agenda. It wouldn's surprise me if some will leave the moviebusiness altogether when their earnings tank, because if there is one thing the kikes hate more than christianity, is loosing money. We can always get them that way.

So all you had to do is stop consuming their shit, call them out on their shit and that garbage would vanish faster than you can say SHIEEET. The kikes are nothing but slaves, and they hate it when we show them who's really boss.

Actually that sounds about right

Luke a farm boy knew how to pilot a ship because he said earlier in the film "I'm not such a bad pilot myself", "Nailing wamp rats in my T-16" that shit was foreshadowed he didnt just climb in and be awesome at something he's never done before like Rey in the millennium falcon.

Lol no after 2 years of self study he was able to make a light saber partially buried in loose snow wiggle and jump 1 foot by focusing on it for a solid 2 minutes, and after intensive training on degobah he was able to get good enough to not die against an opponent who was deliberately trying not to hurt him

Doesn't CS Lewis also take from that, or am I thinking of someone else?

I'd rather have a molar pulled without a pain-killer

Free on-site castration should be offered to any male who bought a ticket

Shhh, don't tell them, they still think Jesus was a white European.

I can finally explain why this movie looks like utter shit. This looks like a Joe Schumacher movie. Add on to sjw and feminism and already its worse than Batman and robin and batman forever

During the previews make sure she turns off her phone
Say "I'm gonna get some snacks you want anything?"
Leave theater dump her via text hopefully she will wonder what happened to you check her phone 20 mins in and spend the rest of the film crying

Damn man, that's ice cold.

I like it.

I'd do it just before we even walk into the theater, and I'd take the bitch's gummy bears too.

That's a storm cloud gathering on the horizon user.

Heh, that should've been more obvious that it was.

PRAISE KEK AND HIS PROPHET TRUMP

Holy shit
Guys?
Am I the only one who thinks these two look similar or even the same?

Just. Say. No.

Fuck off with your dumb /x/-tier shit.

Holla Forums was right again!

Just remember, Amy Pascal, the CEO of Sony Pictures, on Sony's buck, wanted to produce a Chelsea Valkenberg movie; wanted to replace Spider-Man with Spider-Woman; and make a brand new all female superhero franchise called "Glass Ceiling."

The irony being that she is both proof that the glass ceiling doesn't - but should - exist.

why do they do people record in their car? acoustics?

Poor Beardfat. Not even memorable enough to be offensive.

Shit, that's what they remind me of! Thanks, user.

Luke had to earn his power rather than be handed it? What a shit character!

[Checked]
AFAIK, Schumacher didn't have a burning hatred for fifty percent of the populous. He also had a memorable, stylistic vision. Feig has no business directing a big budget action movie. The video above even reveals that broke down crying on set during the filming of the movie's planned giant dance number because he couldn't direct it competently.

It was the fact that Amy Pascal agreed to the dance number that convinced him to direct it in the first place.

Funny all the redditfags trying to shift the discussion to the guy taking the video in a car.

It doesn't fucking matter if he recorded it while taking a shit. The movie is unredeemable garbage, as expected.

They'd have a point if they said Anakin was the Mary Sue instead of Luke.

Difference is everyone hates Anakin

And they're aware of that. Unfortunately for them, the parallels are all there, right down to the shit actor/actress cast in the lead role that will be the albatross around the trilogy's neck.

Patriarchy is great. It safeguards girls from the cock carousel, results in functional families, and stops women from wielding political power against their own tribe. As you've said, it is probably natural. It's the form of social organization that the vast majority, if not the entirety, of the world adapted for a number of reasons, and ever leaving full patriarchy was a mistake.

I'm just saying that America was, in fact, historically a patriarchal nation prior to 1920.

Why out people who are staying in the closet like gays used to?

Gaydar helps the left. Years ago we all pretended that the sissy was normal like everyone else, and he went and married like he was supposed to, and he didn't have sex with dudes, because if he did, he'd be executed. Then people kept trying to push the gay identity and so on, and now act a bit girly and you need to start having sex with guys and being a leftist. Funny that.

Male dominated political and social states =/= patriarchy.

Then what the fuck do you consider to be a patriarchy?

why the pinkish lips?

To show that in life he was a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

He said while defending a movie that pushes a 200+ year old false narrative

Its definition. A system of rule whereby power is passed down through the male line of the ruling family.

Original Charlie's Angels TV series.

Thats the key Phrase in that sentence

The chicks in The Sweetest Thing seemed to work well together.

So whales saved the world.
Sounds like they ripped off a Star Trek movie.

It's also the only true part. Women and niggers owned property and voted before 98% of everyone else

The fuck? Isn't that about gay shota sex?

No, that's its two sequels. Boku no Pico is about a young man and a boy.

Faggot detected

What myth. Everything I've said is factually accurate and anti-feminist. The faggot going off of the dictionary is describing a system that only exists under a monarchy and is therefore arguing semantics. Colloquially it almost never means that.

Technically, America has not been a patriarchy since the 14th amendment was passed.

(checked)
Still got those memes saved from the last time.
We should never stop meming the Aryan video game nerd.

closed before the 5 second mark

If you don't have enough of an attention span to devote 15 minutes to something that interests you, I'm glad this personality fault effectively destroys any chance you have at procreating.

WITNESSED

is…is that a fedora on his desk in that shot?

Wait, is this set in the 70's?
Wait, is this set in the 50's?

Oh no, oh god no, it's full of "lel le geeky retro references" isn't it? Never mind them not making sense at all.

Remember that joke image of Fant4stic with "$FREE just get it the fuck out of the store" shopped on?
That will happen for real, this time.

You're not wrong. I think he's the host of that "Wreckless Eating" channel where they do food eating challenges. He and the co-host are openly homo and incredibly creepy, and I don't use that word lightly; the co-host especially, the kind of creepy that you should snatch your kids away if he's within twenty-five feet.

It's actually called a tribly… but yes.

kek

with clever positioning that could turn into a hiter-shache

Truly a voice that could cut glass…

kekus maximus

mein sides

so, everyone knows this, right?
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/

whoops, wrong bread.

Don't worry about the new Ghostbusters, we already had an ending to Ghostbusters, it was the video game and the last Ghostbusters thing Akroid and Ramis wrote together. It even uses %60 of the screenplay for the original Ghostbusters 3 that Akroid wrote.

kat.cr/usearch/Ghostbusters The Video Game/

That deal applies to all the cast. Reportedly McCarthy and Wiig hated the movie too.

That's a fucking disagace to Senator Armstrong.

LOTGH, Code Geass, and Berserk are the only ones I would consider patrician.

The rest aren't terrible but saying they don't contain degenerate shit is a lie.

Jormungand and Black Lagoon were great.

I finally have a use for the picture I ripped off.

nice

what a misleading title. it isn't about a group of muslims! :^)

I'm surprised Blue Gender isn't Holla Forums approved.

It's all abouthumanity being purged of those who don't measure up genetically.

my sides are not present at the moment

Filthy Casual. Hang yourself

the worst part is Rey is a worse Mary Sue than Anakin, even though Anakin sort of had an excuse to be overpowered (being the chosen one).

You disappoint me.

Girls are scared of ghosts. This movie makes no sense.

That is the most misleading picture of what Ergo Proxy is about.

Seriously nigger?

I feel like this graphic is not accounting for the sheer number of cam models on twitter calling themselves and each other 'slut' and 'whore'

user, I'm 30. Dating is so weird at 30. I try to date 18-23 year old girls because their wombs are dried up and it is like pulling teeth getting them to commit to plans a week in advance.

23+ isn't much better.

The internet + women in the workplace in "positions of power" + women in every single male space board game nights to the bar to sports to literally fucking everything means these women are getting such an overload of validation from other men that they feel that all men are disposable

fucking kikes

sauce on vid?

That gif is better than the whole shitty movie.

Pretty sure this is the same guy who took his anime pillow skydiving

Because that list is absolute trash. Not even in terms of Holla Forums approved, some of that shit has no relationship to this board or any sort of ideological or reasonable link to it. Even disregarding that, they're just not that good animes. At best the list was just made where anons posted meme animes or shit that they liked and that was added to the list.

Thanks for the rec, m8.

Why are there two slimers?

Tell her you're breaking up with her because you refuse to see this piece of tripe.

Nothing has been funny on SNL since Phil Hartman and Norm MacDonald left.

No it isn't, It's about giant robots and giant bugs fucking each other up.

In a film series about ghosts?

No it couldn't have.

InuYasha is shit, one of Takahashi weakest works. Grow up and be a big boy who reads Maison Ikkoku.

i laughed aloud

Glorious

Okay, that picture is very likely bait from Holla Forums.

What nobody's pointed out: Trigun.

Main character is the most utterly cucked retard I am aware of in any media.
He literally stands by while his species are sucked dry due to being exploited as an energy source, and stops the bad guy who wants to slaughter humans.
He is ONLY the good guy because the viewer is human.

His philosophy is exactly that of white leftists, who want to let all white people be sucked dry by browns, while stopping we ebul nazis from doing anything to save our race.

Did my best.

I bet Leslie Jones loved it though

because 2 mediocre slimers are better than one apparently

Mom told them
Thats why

It only gets worse. 40yo women now do this too.

It's over.

the premiere that was packed with hand picked super fans rates this turd high

think ill wait and see how well its doing a week after release

I still think they will do a sequel no matter what.

its bound too, the Micheal Bay turtles film sucked ass but still got a sequel

Shouldn't it be"Obae?"

Bae.

Mike (and his wife? in the older best of the worsts), Jay, Rich are ok
Everyone else should be fired and replaced with more entertaining & insightful people.

Whoever that effeminate & frail looking bald cuck is turns my stomach he is not funny and his opinions are worthless. Every time he and that bearded hippie are on I stop streaming.

Here, have a transparent version

9yr old and already a shitlord

This fag

Give the movie a chance goy.
pic related in both cases

There's two of them.

One's a canadian and can be funny. The other is a TV producer trying to be a comedian through the show.

if you read the rest of the comments, the fucking parent talks about taking their kid to counseling over this

some people just shouldnt breed

idk which is which

I can't stand this guy in this picture.

Counseling?! What the hell is it with women sending their male children to counseling?!
Consular has every incentive to make up a behavioral problem or something then the kids life will be fucked up because he had the wrong opinion as a child.
Where is the father? Why isn't he putting a stop to this?

Wait until the embargo lifts.

So it's one of the best movies of all time. Seems legit

i really hope its a wind up but who the fuck knows these days

the embargo that is enforced with a $5million fine except when sony hand picks your glowing kiss ass review

you forgot [spoiler]:^)[spoiler]

And now, compare with the original.

thats his recently dead wife isnt it

The comments here are a worthy kek.

Yeah, that was tweet of the year so far.

I think it's a way of having something that's going to be glowy CGI cast actual natural glow on the live action actors.

They purposefully packed the theater with sycophants who were forcing themselves to enjoy the movie because they didn't want the misogynerds to win. They are giving positive ratings for reasons that have nothing to do with the movie's actual quality.

Remember, Sony has been bribing the press to push this idea that this movie is spectacular and the only reason anyone could hate it is if they are a hateful sexist loser.

Which means… They are desperate for the first weekend sales to ride enough fake hype to get people into theaters just to see it once. They are trying to break even, at best, and they need everyone to think that this movie is good just long enough before the bad reviews tank it by day 3.

The Phantom Tollbooth is a book and it wasn't a kike you fucking autist. The entire world is a place where idioms, puns, and turns of phrase are literal with the kid traveling with a watchdog (a dog with a watch for a body) and a humbug (a large grumpy beetle).

It's fake brah

rottentomatoes.com/m/ghostbusters_2016#audience_reviews

Jesus fuck, Holla Forums can't be THIS easily fooled.

and the word among the movie community is they were struggling like fuck to even fill those seats, they cancelled the planned New York premiere that was supposed to happen at the same time as the LA premiere

I approve of this user. Good choice.

Why is AoT considered bad here?
It's an interesting story with interesting characters.
The protagonist isn't the usual "never give up believe in your dreams dattebayo" anime protagonist.
Every single character has an arch that changes them and challenges their ideals.

I don't even see how you could dislike it from a political point of view.
It's a bunch of elite military fighters trying to free humanity from confinement and later they go against a secretive government conspiracy that kills its own citizens.

It tackles things like the value of human life, altruism vs logic, greater good of humanity etc.

Hell it doesnt even have any niggers in it, everyone's a white ubermensch.

Watch. It will turn out to be true anyways.

These character flaws are entirely because he's the last surviving devoted Christian.

What the fuck?

These are the dead, they should be grabbing the souls of these witches right out of their bodies and dragging them off to feed the eternal engine of damnation or something thats powering the ghost portal.

the filling the pre screenings and premiere with the superfans is true, if you wish to troll through 80+ pages

therpf.com/showthread.php?t=242926

its all in there, the email leaks, the GB fan invites, sony censoring bad comments on videos, reviews etc

Reality

Most people who go to events or conventions that cosplay as ghostbusters, make their own "branches" of ghostbusters. Most likely this original ghostbusters fan is of a Irish decent, or lives in an Irish country, and as such, their symbol patch has been modified to show that.

It sould like having a PA Ghostbuster having the Liberty Bell with a Ghost crossoed out in it.

Lol RT disabled reviews.

Seems legitimate.

Probably at a BLM rally.

No, trumps it.

Captain Pronin is also amazing. Made a little after the fall of USSR, it's a cartoon parody of James Bond and other western culture made in Russia.

Bullshit. Look into the woman's eyes and face. She's a harridan of the highest order and a good little drone for whatever authority is controlling her.

I do have sympathy for the Venkman-girl though. Look at this famous picture of them cheap-PRing-up-a-storm. In front of the poor mentally destroyed niglet, the other three have soulless expressions and wear too-much-bottom-teeth fake millennial smiles. She, by contrast, looks ready to crack amongst the horrifying tableau.

kek, so much this.

My son wouldnt touch them with a ten foot pole (i mean what normal boy is gonna want a melissa mcarthy action figure ffs, never mind playing with four women) and my daughter woudnt want them either (not pink, not princess, not cute animal and not 'girly' enough)
Dunno who they expect to sell them to tbh. Maybe they are counting on progressives buying them for their kids (despite most of these libshit not actually having kids)

Maybe this is the kind of thing those lesbian couples who turkey baste themselves a kid and then bring it up 'genderqueer' would buy for their unfortunate offspring but they are not exactly a large nor powerful section of the consumer market.

Fuck this movie fails on so many levels. At least with that shitty star wars sequel they managed to shift a ton of stormtrooper toys. No one wanted findu-dindu or the mary sue but there were enough other characters that translated into desirable toys (mainly stormtroopers and kylo ren) that justified production and turned a profit for them.
Cisbusters just fails on every level. Expect to see a godawful vidya title from EA that no one will play within the next few months.

little girls. too bad they bought into the progressive lies about "gender norms are a social construct that are easily broken" and didn't realize most little girls don't give a shit about action figures, especially ones of ugly to average women

This thread has 666 replies.

I'm just here to add one more.

Obligatory.

Descent was an all-female horror movie where the whole cast felt genuine and performed great as a group. Part of the story was about how they all have antipathy against each other though.

Remember, previous lines that attempted to appeal to guurl powa and found success kept strict adherence to aesthetics girls already liked. Even the scorpion woman from She-Ra was prettier and more girly than the tumblrinas from the cisbusters line.

Ergo Proxy is about a woman realizing women are Shit: The Gender™ and that she's a terrible person herself. Ultimately, the whole story about Proxies is just a backdrop to Re-L's character development.

I went there for the keks, but it's not up yet.

Damn, I thought I'd had breakfast while reading the reviews blasting it

That Stay Puft is kinda nice.

to be fair, when those are done, they're usually from a cartoon series a kid might actually be familiar with instead of some movie that isn't even out yet

One review is in, but got swiftly ((taken down)). Check for yourself, it comes up in a Google search but the article is no longer there.

archive.is/Tcufd

This shit is hilarious. Summarized, it's some feminist who got rump-rustled by the, and I shit you not these are her actual words, "gynephobic holy war" waged against this movie, desperately wanted to love it, but wound up thinking it was terrible (while also saying the original was basically overrated shit). Comedy fucking Gold.

the whole toy range includes the original crew even though this film is a reboot/ remake

guess which toys sold out almost overnight and which ones didnt

Here's another cuckold reviewing it as positively as they can while saying it falls flat.

archive.is/COYGk

Also this one

archive.is/COYGk

20 minute toy commercials do help, but the product itself still needs to appeal to what the audience likes. To use another 80's example, how many little girls do you remember seeing playing with transformers?

Pretty fucked that they'd use Harold Ramis like this after he's fucking dead.

animooted

IGN Review

Time to break up.

it's over

B T F O
T
F
O

ABSOLUTELY SAVAGE

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

I see they lifted the review embargo early to try to counter the negative early review (from OP) that has almost a million views already

The shit's starting to drop. Prepare yourselves.

That's the guardian right

Yup.

That's like complaining that four of the country's tallest dwarves weren't entered into the Olympic high jump team.

R E K T

E

K

T

And that's how you know it's terrible.

More (((reviews))).

Hollywood Reporter : A bust.

Come on niggah, archives if you will.

Just wait for the Salon review. I'm sure they will suck every last drop of cum off that bespoiled crack pipe.

I think the Mary Sue review will be even worse. Guess we'll see.

Go check the reviews of the critics who already saw it. anywhere from 4/10 to 7/10. Average is maybe 5.5/10. So despite Sony being able to stack it with people they thought would like it they cannot even get above average shit. It will only go down once more people can go.

archive.is/4weVE

Jesus Christ, look at these (((reviews))).

It should read:

Ghostbusters "Film" Review

He's not wrong, Quiet in the bikini is ridiculous blatant fan service.

The trick is that there is literally nothing wrong with being sexist. Quiet is sexist, and that's a good thing.

That's an unacceptable price to pay for the privilege of writing this turd a bad review.

"It's so good, I have to kill my keyboard by slapping all these adjectives into one sentence."

ROASTED

Looks like almost all of the top critics hate the movie.

Oops I was wrong, at the moment is pretty even

Reporter notices that niggers ramble nonsensically.

Literally has no sense of humor and probably never watched the original.

A great movie says (((terri schwartz)))

youtu.be/f0-pPaxui6Y

KEK WILLS IT

My sides

MAGA!

whut

From behind it actually looks like a sack of green balls.

doesn't even look like they are in a real city.

Shut up kike

2016: Year of the Fire Monkey and the End of Feminism

Daily Reminder that this film will flop, and that British Feminist Emma Watson's newest film only made £47 on its opening weekend. NOT £47 Million–just £47 pounds, roughly equivalent to $60.75 in American dollars.

Schadenfreude thread over here:

this video couldn't be more unrelated even if you tried

I really hope the studio releases another one with the same budget and breaks.

If you ever didn't think the Tribe was not involved in a global conspiracy, this Ghostbusters thing just validates every real fear we had.

kek.

NO MEANS NO

Pic related

Am I supposed to believe drugs weren't used in production of this cartoon?

This faggot has no right to sully that name.

UNATCO?

Its like an army of nu-males, feminists, jews and sjw's decided to review the movie all at the same time, coincidence?

seems the the majority just plays it safe. Nothing overly glowing that'll be suspicious, nothing too harsh to trigger feminists. Rather disappointed in the outcome so far to be honest.

Overheard girls bitching about Quiet once

The thing is, they bought the game anyway even after MGS4 let you take photos of mentally broken women in latex catsuits

What the fuck were they expecting?

Pathetic. Are you getting anything in exchange?
I doubt it, you tumblr tier gif speaks volumes.

General consensus seems to be.

"Oi goy it's not that bad. Still worth your shekels."

throw us some screensalts

I was going to crop nigress head out and zoom, but I got too scared

*wew*

It doesn't even look human.

They're just getting all of the "good" reviews out at once so maybe they can get a gullible few to buy the tickets, but as soon as the embargo is lifted, they know they will be completely fucked by the endless masses that will not watch this garbage and still shit on it. Just thinking about the endless salt is priceless, let alone waiting for it to come to fruition.