Tfw no gf

You know most of us here do have one? We remember that feel, but the userbase is not what you think it is.

That's obviously a trap. I know this because I have honed the ability to detect traps just by looking at one.

hi admiral

I'd settle for a FWB

I'd even settle for sex just once

Life is a nightmare

He's right. You just don't realize because we're not whining about it here with you. We whine about other stupid shit.

100% of the people here have never had gfs, let alone touched a girl. Including you.

This is fact.

Untrue

Wrong. My GF is fat but I don't care, she'll do anything I say and adores me. She has a job and we always go 50/50 on dates so I'm not out any money

Eat a dick I don't have to prove anything

Check em!

I never understand this. Isn't your hand already enough? Do you want hedonistic pleasure that much? Don't you understand that a grill will just get in the way of your weeaboo or /tg/ hobbies?
Women are shit companions in general, their only worth is their vagina.
On the other hand if you get an interesting girl that's not just a vapid whore I guess I could understand. But miracles don't happen

faggot

I seriously don't get this. The fact is that girls are just as horny as guys, and every guy here has had at least one girl who wanted his dick.

How fucking retarded to you have to be to not get laid?

I'm 43 and I'm not a virgin.

Retarded enough to spend years of your life on a website for japanese cartoons

I had standards and didn't want to get any STD's

this

fuck off you ugly nerds

Underage b&

I'm not ugly either. I am a nerd, yes, but you will realize that the "nerds" will be the guy you call boss one day; Underage faggot

holy fuck you are mad
fucking loser lmao

Au contraire friend. I make quite the game out of being condescending towards people like you. Your bait is trash

Besides…

Shes not that pretty. The only good thing about her are her clothes. I like skirts. Look at that face and tell me one good thing about it. Thats right, that smug ass face is nothing more then cruelity. Shit user, dont get attracted to these fucken boards with bumps. Get yourself a women who isn't a cunt and can stand her own fucken ground. This thing probably can't even cook.

0/10 not wife material.

what does this mean?
She has a good smile, nice natural hair that isn't dyed or styled in retarded ways, good eyebrows, cute nose, nice cheeks. Good complexion, good use of makeup.

that's a trap. "she" has a dick.