White people are becoming redpilled, slowly

Does the left even realize it's CREATING White nationalists? Thank you left, for all your anti White shit, it's helping us.
youtube.com/watch?v=GuVMJmC0V98
youtube.com/watch?v=z1PviSrWYqw

This stupid anti White bigotry is causing millions of normal Whites who previously never gave a shit about race to wake up to racial reality.

What was it like for you, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xmDBPUPgCDI
youtube.com/watch?v=rQPqZFVAlwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VB3fNStbWU4
youtube.com/watch?v=UEdhxiQ1wRU
youtube.com/watch?v=8_HItAy6C2g
youtube.com/watch?v=RGhUK8ac1cw
youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o
politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/
thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/
youtube.com/watch?v=9hwTauitjDI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
youtu.be/SwoKlyiiL4E
xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
goodreads.com/quotes/82410-my-creed-i-do-not-choose-to-be-a-common
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Alfange
youtube.com/user/reziztanze/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anti White shit like in pic related to waking up the sleeping mass of Whites. Whites no longer feel safe in their snug 80% White society. Being an anti-racist is harder and harder when reality slaps you in the face. Even degenerates like TAA are awakening, slowly.

Funny, my story is similar except you replace the Mexicans with self-hating whites.

The difference is my close friends are all white nationalists now. I think this difference occurred because I grew up in a 90% white state.

Also videos attacking anti-Whites are popping up all over Youtube now from people who are normal liberal

youtube.com/watch?v=rQPqZFVAlwQ

youtube.com/watch?v=VB3fNStbWU4

youtube.com/watch?v=UEdhxiQ1wRU

Even non-rightwing Whites are saying NO. Our people signed up for a society with equality, not a society in which being White means you're the devil and you're a 2nd class citizen. This is amazing and my faith in White people is slowly being restored

Some of these videos come off as semi-liberal, but they're the first baby steps in White people defending themselves

A lot of self hating Whites deep down are craving a White identity, and the only way to get it (they think) is to self flagellate for being White.

It's a kind of psychological problem, I think.

ive been racially aware since 2nd grade when I moved to a school that had an open busing policy so had niggers and spics from the poor parts of town who acted like animals

politically it took me a long time since I never really found either party to be that attractive

I've found Trump's focus on real americans first to be something that makes a lot of sense tho

The large country is like the lowest river
The converging point of the world
The receptive female of the world
The female always overcomes the male with serenity
Using serenity as the lower position

Thus if the large country is lower than the small country
Then it can take the small country
If the small country is lower than the large country
Then it can be taken by the large country
Thus one uses the lower position to take
The other uses the lower position to be taken
The large country only wishes to gather and protect people
The small country only wishes to join and serve people
So that both obtain what they wish
The larger one should assume the lower position

(tl;dr kowtowing to minorities is the only way for a multicultural ie imperial state to stay together; tthis only lasts as long as the power core is not threatened, though)

?

No, they're not.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_HItAy6C2g

youtube.com/watch?v=RGhUK8ac1cw

cherrypicked, also I NEVER SAID THOSE PEOPLE DON'T EXIST but they've existed forever

There is a genuine rationale for why (((they))) put up with niggery, but it has nothing to do with White self-flagellation and Jewish anti-Caucasianism.

Nevertheless we've reached the point where the establishment cucks will have to move to the right in order to save their ponzi scheme-I mean nation. And so it will happen. But there will be no ethnonationalism: authoritarian multiculturalism, or shitty corrupt civic nationalism in other words, is the name of the game

I just don't think that White people can be kept good little obedient anti racists for very much longer. Nonwhite groups are growing and they're being bolder now.

The illusion of racial harmony where you can be White and get treated right by muh norities is fading

I'm referring to America specifically but also to the western world in general. Anti White haters are more visible than ever.

We have similar stories user. Did you ever plan to end up being a white-nationalist/neo-nazi/whatever the fuck we are here?

THE RED PILL IS A WILD RIDE

if anything all of this has made me believe that us whites really do deserve not just our homelands but the earth.

Well everything's still up for grabs, but I look at the weakness and complacency of the average White and think they'd quite happily sell themselves out for the sake of peace and comfort. I hope I'm wrong and I'll be fighting on the assumption that I am

Those who wish to take the world and control it
I see that they cannot succeed
The world is a sacred instrument
One cannot control it
The one who controls it will fail
The one who grasps it will lose

It was never my plan. My belief in fairness led me here. It's only fair that if every other race gets to stand up for itself and have communities and countries- so should we. Anyone who disagrees can fuck off, frankly.

You're right but we're not going to get peace and comfort. There's no brakes on the nigger/spic/muslim/nonwhite/anti white train. They hate us, they're out for our blood.

We will have countless examples of brazen anti-White bigots in coming years to make propaganda from.

I predict that in 2 decades none but the most hardcore leftist Whites will still be anti-White.

I don't know. I'm starting to think we should kill off all white women and just create a master eurasian race.

Schlomo please go

I don't know, a "radical moderate" dictatorship has a real chance of succeeding: success by upper-third-world measures. Bringing back the death penalty and forced labour in a big way, ending affirmative action, maybe even sterilising deadbeats. That's what I fear most of all, victory by half. It takes a LOT of fucking up for a state to actually collapse

As resident Taoist and Sinoboo: no, get fucked

That's dumb man. The truth is that White women support whatever is nice, and not mean. We can easily paint the Blacks and other groups as haters and meanies. We show them as irrational would-be-White-baby-killers.

Learn2propaganda.

TLDR:
Difficulty level: FUCKIN' EASY

I wasn't talking about ruling over the earth, I meant being the only people on it

Women want men who are men. Speak the ugly truth, don't fag around

Small country, few people
Let them have many weapons but not use them
Let the people regard death seriously
And not migrate far away

Although they have boats and chariots
They have no need to take them
Although they have armors and weapons
They have no need to display them

Let the people return to tying knots and using them
Savor their food, admire their clothes
Content in their homes, happy in their customs

Neighboring countries see one another
Hear the sounds of roosters and dogs from one another
The people, until they grow old and die
Do not go back and forth with one another

Literally much the same as you, even the CA part. Although, tbh, I have never been close friends with hardly anyone who wasn't white, because smart snotty elitist here who really can't fucking stand stupid people.

And, fact is, the vast majority of Mexicans are pretty lowbrow (if at least friendly enough), and the vast majority of niggers are violent, unpleasant retards. And Asians, well, they are smart but they keep to themselves. Natives are such a small population they don't even make a difference, though granted I've always actually liked the few I've known–which surprises me.

But yeah, I've always known I was racist against blacks. But I still held many old school liberal convictions and opinions, until the exciting new progressive left came into being in the 90s and began to spread their poison. Hated the bullshit immediately and utterly. Racism intensified. Love of my own European/Anglo culture and ancestors intensified.

Just recently I got my DNA done. Suspicions confirmed: 92% Western European/Ireland/UK in that order, the rest Nordic and a bit of Finnish/western Russian. Not even any Eastern European, no Greek or Italian, no Middle Eastern, no Caucasus, no Asian, no native American or any other native race, no islander, no nigger and no damn Jew at all.

Wew. I am proud to be White and I stand with my fellow Whites, absolutely.

Women lack the assertiveness and strength of men, they're holding their beliefs back much in the same way that a red-pilled lad stuck in a group of leftists would.

I'm not even thinking that far ahead. Blacks are like a state within a state, think about it, they have a political will of their own beyond the US govt's will. We need to activate our people.

Whites will feel more under siege every passing year. It's only going to get easier to grow our people's racial awakening. Even if we're 10% of the population we'll be able to get shit done if we're all united.

It is still scientifically impossible to breed w/ 2d waifu sorry. You could marry a Russian or summin…

Telling a woman how mean nasty anti White haters want to hurt her and her poor little baby is like talking to a child, it's not fagging around.

Real talk doesn't work with (most) females. They get convinced by pussy emotional shit. Deep down, they have always been that way.

We are living in the greatest times ever since antiquity. Our entire racial identity has been the struggle and gaining victory from it. Many things will be decided within those two decades Jew.

I can't marry more than one woman.

Fuck off juden. You will never successfully D&C white men and women.

I've somehow convinced all the minorities I've been friends with in my area(socal) that white pride is the only way forward for civilization. I never really meant to get all these muds on board for white nationalism but there's more of them for it than fucking white people. I'm a little bit unsure of how to handle the situation.

pls advise

Good thing about having Chinese friends is you're the least racist person in the room

Well I'm with you in effect but I don't share your optimism. But yes we need to resist the regression to mean

"Real talk" includes telling women there has never been a society in all of human history with a tradition of woman leaders.

If you're not trolling… that just won't work with most nonWhites. Try to convert Whites. The opinions of nonWhites should matter to us as little as White opinions matter to Blacks.

Lets not forget another reason why we need to be replaced if not just flooded with immigrants. ((They)) have gotten greedy greedier than before. So greedy that there wasn't enough money in the world for them,

For years ((they)) been recklessly printing money and ruining us slowly. Though they found a way to alleviate this and kill two birds with one stone.

TLDR ((they)) are flooding us to make up for inflation and to eliminate us and replace with a population that can be more easily manipulated due to apathy towards markets.

Treat them like children man. Support male dominance on the basis of "it's good for you". If you protect her that's all that matters.

You're protecting her from the mean anti White muh norities who want to hurt her baby and hurt her.

Duh.

You must always struggle for what you truly want or you won't be deserving of it.

"The road is hard and lonely and there is no end in sight. Every gift is a curse."

This is true, however you are forgetting that women are also followers of men by default. They will be affected more by emotions but will always follow the strongest man in the room.

NEWSFLASH, NEWSFLASH, JEWS RUN CAPITALISM, AND USE IT AGAINST YOU

your precious capitalism works - in bringing jews more power, it's time to stop supporting it

All I know is that when Hillary started pandering to nogs, she lost a lot of votes. Not even most liberals like BLM, all it did was make them racist as fuck.

Not real white women, they don't.

See, the problem with the chans is that kike pussies like you use the "pretend there are no females here" rule to silence the many women who visit this site from speaking up to prove the fallaciousness of your Jew lies.

Well, my wife of ten years is sitting right here with me. She often browses Holla Forums and she joins with me here in saying, fuck you, you will never, ever divide us. It's true that some white women are idiots (like some white men!) and some are weaklings and traitors and brainwashed puppets. Some people are always no good, and that's a fact.

But you are a liar and a slanderer and a saboteur of our race. Take your shit elsewhere, Schlomo, or pathetic mgtow, or whatever the hell you are; the vast majority of us are not having any of it. And we will defeat you and your kind.

when the USA was 90% white it made sense for white people not to organize under the identity politics banner as a matter of good taste

when its closer to 50 and jews are writing articles basically celebrating the death of your people

all of a sudden identity politics, white nationalism becomes very popular.

Yea, but at the same time, if you're a 200 lb muscle man neo nazi motherfucker who just screams about killing niggers, it won't matter how strong and alpha you are.

You need to soothe a woman's emotions with emotional bullshit, too. Women think it's mean to be pro-White, so they support the nice muh norities.

We need to make them think the muh norities are antisocial meany assholes. It's so simple, man, trust me. Think about it.

Appealing to equity of judgement between men and women is a mistake. Period. If it doesn't cause problems now it'll cause problems later

The curse of every people who try to conquer the world is to be punished severely. Peak Jew has definitely already happened. Europhile Jews will disappear into the White genepool, and the rest (the majority) will prioritise their Jewry and be damned for it, surrounded by hostile nations and being "intraethnically miscegenated" by their moron low-castes. The end result will be Jews who a little more potent and relevant than Greeks or Lebanese

good bait wow

Probably not, you tend to get tunnel vision when you're so invested in something and lack a lot of self awareness.

Reminds me of that Simpsons scene where Seymour tells himself it's the kids who are out of touch.

No not equity, just nice/safe vs mean. Make women think it's mean/unsafe for a woman to be in charge.

Tell her stories about how mean mama Merkel helped so many women and kids get raped and killed. You can easily do that kind of propaganda.

You need to think more like I do, man, you're kind of limited.

Oh and I forgot to add that this has been happening for a while, see

Whites now believe they are greater victims of racism than blacks

now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o

politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/

thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/

It doesn't help that obummer keeps race baiting getting involved in shit no president should ever do making retarded statements calling dumb confirmed criminal niggers like trayboon his son or defending that theft who hurt that convenience store immigrant mike brown.

It feels good, but it is lonely being redpilled

You reminded me of when that cop was investigating a burglary, and he asked a nig professor to see his ID at/near the scene, and the professor pitched a fit, and Obama called the cop stupid. For following basic police safety protocol. JFC

I suggest thinking more like the peoples who have built societies that lasted thousands of years - and all human societies, for that matter - rather than your totally unique POV that is the end result of a couple of hundred years of progressive bullshit

noice

Some? Here is the exception from the rule. The white race was always kind and gullible and always prone to exploitation by the white jews that can blend in.

Yes I don't disagree, I was just telling you the bit you forgot. You can be appeal to a woman's emotional side all day, but if you're a weak beta she will never follow you. A mix of both perceived strength/power and appeal to emotions is needed to get women to follow what a man not only says, but does as well.

This is why Trump is doing well with women I believe, but if you want to go with a crazier example of someone who had the qualities to make women followers, look at Charles Manson. Or Jim Jones even.

fuckin lold

GOOD FIND user

Even young Whites who profess to be anti racist don't go in for that ethnomasochist shit. Most White people will push back if attacked for being White, plain and simple.

I was subconsciously racist ever since I was kid. I didn't like being around blacks and, although I listened to "nigger music"—not rap— early on, I realized it was vile and always associate their music with them. Furthermore, I was an elitist, and I knew, consciously this time, that blacks never had, never would have, anything worth studying.

In high school, I saw a coalburner, and was naturally repulsed.

You can thank Holla Forums for that one. Love that movie as well

polite sage for blog post

And not soon enough it could. One has too wonder if enough would wake up if their master plan took a millennia? perhaps it has and is

Disagree.

The rate at which redpilling is happening among whites is insanely fast.

No you fucktard, nice just means not deviant/socially unacceptable. What I'm saying is we stigmatize anti-Whites and non-Whites to women from an early age.

You have no imagination.

The idea that your enemies are bad meany monsters who it's justified to attack is ancient as fuck. That's what Blacks do with White people, they teach them young that Whites are meanies who it's OK to attack.

Medieval kings taught that their opponents were servants of Satan. Stigmatize your enemy, call them unacceptable/mean/deviant/dangerous/whatever.

Have some fuckin' imagination.

You may be right, user

If you're alt right, you're a good goy.

Alt right is completely controlled. Was created to be controlled, and is not a natural ideology. It's why Beck is alt right. It's why Cruz is alt right. etc.

It's just a label, you dumby.

Cruz isn't alt right, suicide yourself. omfg

OP please

I'll leave the "being a massive swishy hagfag" stuff to you then

thread theme

haha in the second video, thats jews not real white people.

fuck i hate jews pretending to be white so much. "as a ehm (((white male))).. i think we need to race mix more! do it go-ehm, guys!"

I hope people can see through your retarded arguments.

amen to that

Okay. So you're a black, transsexual, quadrapalegic female.

No. You aren't. The label is wrong and ridiculous.

I agree it's just a label but not when (((they))) have prepackaged the label with cuckservatives who are more liberal than your local high school girl.

The problem is that at some point alt right stops being controlled op and starts being completely controlled and lead by cuckservatives.

That's what happened to conservatism as a whole over the last century.

Voting republican does not mean you have conservative values. It means you have liberal values. Just like being "alt right" doesn't mean you have conservative values. As it's going it means you have cuckservative [liberal] values.

That (((you))) don't see that only paints (((you))) one way: ((())).

How does me saying I'm Alt Right actually fucking hurt me? This is just dumb.

Alt Right means Radixjournal/TRS/White nationalism.

Whatever. I'm /not/ gonna argue about this.

Also, forcing that shit tumblr fake pepe "dat der boi" frog [it's not pepe] just goes to show that is correct.

Those cucks?

No thanks. They are not white nationalists or nationalists at all.

Also;
25/73

(((You))) sure are worried about the false narrative (((you're))) pushing.

Its not by much but more women search Trump than Clinton, and that's for a reason.

I love you chanschizos

Peace, bro, but get on some meds

Nigger why are you even here? It's painfully obvious at this point you don't lurk or post here very often. You haven't made bad arguments in my opinion but you need to lurk more so you can blend in.

Where did dat boi come from?

What I mean is you're a tinfoil person who goes on Holla Forums. I don't mind you guys, even though you're kind of crazy.

Any post where you separate yourself from Holla Forums or the posters here will likely just be met with shitposting. You would know that if you just lurked more.

Your thread wasn't bad but it's essentially over at this point with how you've been posting. Just lurk for another couple months then try again.

Say what you will about the British Empire and early US expansionism, but it must be noted that the idea of 'the white man's burden' is perhaps the 'loveliest' thing to ever have existed.

Our ancestors, realising their superiority, thought that they would help uplift the rest of the world. They would take them away from the darkness of their savagery and evil religions, and brought them the light of education and Christianity. They taught them of justice and of common law, of hard-work and of duty. Most importantly though taught them about 'hierarchy'.

Hierarchy is what it all comes down to. Our ancestors were truly great people. At the top of the hierarchy, at the top of the world; they looked down on their lessers with kindness and sought to make their lives better. They dragged them up out of the dirt, they showed them a better way; they taught that they could be better. Never equal, but better. It is not too surprising that the Jew would eventually manipulate this by saying 'we are all equal' instead of 'it is the burden of the betters to help the lessers'; and from there of course the world fell. Nonetheless this concept of the 'white man's burden' fascinates me. Can you imagine the black man trying to help those he had conquered? Can you imagine what the muslims might do? Even the Japs, the Chinks and the Slavs have never approached the world in such a way.

It was the most beautiful thing to perhaps ever have happened. A mimicking of the humility of Christ, whereby the conquerors of the world reached out their hands to those who could never reach their position. They gave them so much, they treated them so well, and for a time the world prospered.

Now look how the world sees those merciful, loving and compassionate ancestors of ours? Look how those who were given so much are now so desperate to murder and destroy us for this unparalleled kindness. It is so sad that the most compassionate act of any outside of God, is now viewed with such hatred and disdain.

Perhaps our ancestors were wrong. Perhaps they were naive. Perhaps genocide is the only real option.

You just misunderstood. I didn't separate myself from Holla Forums. Stop being so freaking offended. Sorry, for upsetting you.

You did. I'm not offended I'm trying to tell you how to be better received on this board.

Lurk. More.

Same here:

Also I remember of a guy that I talked with. He said to me how he hates Jews and loves America.
He used to once be among the smartest people in the world without kidding he had brain damage though.
He still claimed that the Jews are evil fucks and I tried to convince him otherwise. Guilt-tripping him even though he was already somewhat of a suicidal person. He's still alive or anything but fuck man he was right all along. And I claimed that Americans were actually pretty stupid and shit wrong I was.

How wrong I was. I still love Belgium ofcourse. But I truly love America now and I will make sure my friends do too eventually.

Twitter is over there you retarded cunt, leave

You're like a hostile cultist. I doubt you're speaking for anyone. I've browsed half and fullpol for like 3 yrs now. Chill.

The borg lives

Basically hide any post that has 'sage' in it.

Feminists attacking innocent people, and my binding (as a male) woke me up in stages. Im an olf user who left 4chan years before this, but I did go through a lot of subreddits to get here. Namely theredpill, dark enlightenment and chimpout.

There was a point where I considered myself anti-SJW buy not yet right-wing. Then I read the Protocols and my liberal firmament crumbled around me and the world just 'clicked'.

As soon as I began to see the Jewish threads and realise how many things you blind yourself to as a liberal. I realised that there were forbidden sciences, like race statistics.

Now I look back on the Fools that cuck their own people and I understand them, but they still disgust me.

The irony of multiculturalism is that it can only exist in homogenous societies. Once whites start facing serious ethnic competition, they will embrace ethnic self-interest or die out. The sad thing is, by then it'll be too late.

Found the vaghurt woman.

Your man needs to do a better job. Clearly you dont feel comfortable under him yet. Or maybe theres just no helping you.

It isn't even just white people. I have a friend that is Mexican. We were talking about this shit, and I brought up that these Black Lives Matter fucks think a race war is going to be all POC against whites. And we both laughed at that, because we both know that blacks are going to find themselves being taken down by everyone else including other blacks.

These fucks literally believe that those college kids are the world, but the rest of us of many races are getting tired of their bullshit.

I don't know what to say. I live outside of the United States in Japan; but deep down I want a damn war to kill off nigs and cucks. I'm getting sick of these fuckers.

I mean fuck. I used to be one of those lib college students who voted for Obama. Fucking went on halfchan as a laugh, and months later ended up on Holla Forums. That was the first time I ever saw a photo of TrayTray as anything other than a 12 year old. That fried me. Then I learned more and more. Sometimes I wish I could go back, and most of the time I understand that I always deep down knew things.

So brings me back to my Mexican-America friend. I didn't really hold much back. He is liberal, but he is coming around. Unfortunate I don't have more time before the election. Another year and this guy will basically agree with us. Because last night my power level was being exposed and I was talking about shit that I never thought I would.

When liberals will admit that the media is corrupt, and Hilldog is a lying bitch, and blacks commit a shit ton of crimes. Things are starting to change. I don't if Trump can win, but those who oppose him better goddamn well hope he does. The next person will not be as kind.

who the fuck could be the next person?

Not everywhere. There will be outposts in Australia and Eastern Europe, where we can re-group. Whites will work together in the coming centuries

OP here,

I know a few Mexicans who are turning pro-White, because they're not assholes. But most non-Whites are anti-White bigots.

fuck off kike

if they believe they have a right to stay in America, then they are just as anti-white as the next nigger/libshit

Yea, basically, but they're still better than the totally anti-White ones. I'm tribal as fuck, though. I'm for my people.

That isn't a story you fucking shill.

Huh. Has anyone actually stopped to think that the reason ((((((Israel))))))) is so heavily pushing the refugee thing is that they want to nuke the mudshits, but they want them a little further away so that they don't fuck their own shit up?

Who cares if some filthy, European Goyim get caught in the crossfire? All the better for them.

I wouldn't put it past a kike to stoop that low.

You see you take something with a low intelect. You pump his/her head full of lies.
And it takes 10 times longer before they realise what's going on. But they will.

In my case I was talking about a dude who is three generations in. So he is American, but even living in Japan I am seeing the more smart Japanese getting more and more concerned about blacks. I mean look at the fact that you are getting articles written about how badly blacks are treated, when they aren't. I see Japanese that are thinking that in a decade or two you will start having this shit happen in Japan.

It's literally fucking evolutionary adaptation.

Become a white nationalist, or your genes die out. It's that fucking simple.

Stumbled across an article about race and intelligence. So many things made sense after that. It took me about two years to fully rp though

Stop shilling your distraction shit. We don't focus on Israel. Yes they are Jews no we shouldn't chimp out about it.

"I say, bring back the circus maximus
for starters
Unless these weeds are dealt with
they'll poison everything
They are poisoning everything
We need a gardener
A brutal gardener
A thorough, thoughtful gardener
An iron gardener

Whatever happened to Vlad the Impaler?
Where's Genghis Kahn when you need him?
Or Roi d'Ys?
Ayatollah Khomeini
Adolf Hitler
Benito Mussolini
Nero
Diocletian
Kitchener
Come back!"

-Boyd Rice

you are just as kosher as the left, fuck off back to reddit.

No he's not, faggot. If he's non-white, he's not American. A paki shitskin who's been in Britain for three generations doesn't suddenly "become" British. Why should it be any different for America? The dirt we're squatting on doesn't have magic properties.

Trump is still the best candidate out of all of them because of the wall but I did say don't vote faggot.
You're just making shit up Shlomo.

fuck off

Of course not. Look at it from their perspective. They think whites are already all racist, just secretly.

Seeing more nationalistic whites for them is just proof that whites are becoming open about how they all hate blacks and want to gas hispanics. They don't think people are turning right wing, they just think they're now being open about it.

And that's why they'll keep pushing this shit until they get their face smashed in by either their pet gorillas or by all the whites they turned against them without even realising.

they're victimizing us, though, we eventually have to teach our people the truth

The Rus had a concept of the white man's burden? Would love to hear more about it, I am a little bit ignorant in regards to Russia pre-bolshevism.

Those who adapt to survive in the future will be racist as fuck.

Not even intellectually racist like we are. We are racist in a calculated sense. We look at data concerning IQ, we look at stats concerning crime, we take into account our demographic decline, we pour over philosophy to give ourselves the moral high ground, and we look at history in order give ourselves pride… and only then we finally make the decision to become white nationalists.

The future will belong to those who don't need to expend all that energy to become white nationalists; i.e. racist. Those who are racist on a very primal level will expend less energy "red-pilling" themselves, and will procreate with white people regardless if they're redpilled or not. The type of person who is capable of becoming a red pilled white nationalist might never even become one because they're not exposed to the data. And they might not avoid miscegenation. BUT the type of person who doesn't need a political philosophy to pursue their racial interest (believe me, there are many out there), they will literally inherent the world. They will be the ones who pass on their "racist" white genes, so to speak.

Holla Forums.. we're basic bitches. We're doing our part in laying an intellectual framework in order to help many whites come to our side. But the people who don't need us and select mates based on an extremely high in-group preference, they will be the ones who ultimately protect the race. Their genes are truly the most valuable.

I am same-fagging my post, btw. Just thought I'd expand on my idea.

well I don't think it was really recognised as a "white man's burden", but they acted in similar ways. The Russians invaded central Asia and the far East and had the idea of bringing the locals orthodoxy and the "civilised" Russian way of life. The fact that Russia didn't genocide all the non-Russians should also be an indicator

Well I am just talking about the law. Legally he is here. Morally, well that is another story faggot.

Jews run a system they killed and replaced with mixed markets more than a hundred years ago?

Capitalism is white you dumb fuck. Central banks are Jewish, and must be eliminated. The issuance of currency (whether metal backed or not) is a power that should be left to the people, where governments can issue no thing but gold and silver as currency.

sometimes i feel that all these things, all these policy cannot be simply written off as shortsightedness and stupidity.
sometimes it seems it's their purpose to piss people off.

but maybe they really are THAT stoo-peed.

completely irrelevant. A paki cunt can be "legally" British, but that doesn't make him so on a deeper racial and spiritual sense. The same applies to America. All non-whites simply cannot be Americans, because their race is entirely foreign to the people that built, defined, and maintained this nation. Their race is foreign to our entire civilisation. Only whites can "become" American, since being white should be synonymous with being American

Does anyone have the infographic where sheboons are demonstrated to be the least attractive race?

It looks something like image related.

Relevant in the context of what I wrote.

not related even bro

Sure it is. I am putting together a video answering the questions the black people are asking white people in the OP.

I bet it will be a white gay.

Yeah, Slavs are white, and Japanese adopted the white man's burden, and even some of his guilt for a time. Many can be taught the ways of the white man and rise to his level, with enough time and effort.

Nah, we're basically fucked. We've already lost Sydney and Melbourne, and won't get them back without massive bloodshed.

Now show us the underlying genocide and mass rape taking place in Korea which has left them bitter to this day.

I'd consider the white man's burden almost a curse rather than something to be proud of. How many resources and how much effort have we wasted on trying to uplift inferior populations, only to have them migrate into our nations and uproot us? From an evolutionary standpoint, it would be in our bests interests to have eradicated their populations instead of feeding, educating, medicating, and growing the populations to the point at which they overwhelm us.

Based Nips and Rus then. Still this whole idea of 'white man's burden' is something special, something seemingly beyond humanity… I feel more attention should be brought to it, and how utterly treacherous and disgusting the current blacks/browns/spics are with their reaction.

I awoke to nazi ideals through my own application of history and logic in highschool. I had not read Mein Kampf at that point, and still haven't.
I didn't know I was a nazi until after the first exodus when someone posted the economics of the third reich. Everything fell into place after one thread.

Over the past 15 years, there are many stretches of time that I have no memory of, but now I can see them for what they were: a journey through the chaos of a dying culture.

I am stronger now that I've accepted reality.

/blogpost

Found the gook.

Dubs, but wrong.

From an evolutionary standpoint, we're better off treating lesser varietas as we do wild beasts.
They need to be hunted to extinction, but a few offspring need to be captured and raised in isolated zoos.

Their genetic adaptations might prove useful in a few centuries.

None. The more we uplift, the more resources we gain. Hard to mine or farm lands overrun with tribal savages. If we uplift them to our level, then we gain trading partners. Production increases, and everyone gets richer.

The world is not a zero sum system. Resources spent in this manner are a highly productive investment. Just risky, as there is always the threat of Communism or other Jewish ideologies taking root among the less intelligent or more easily swayed populations.

I remember my first dose of the redpill. I was probably 6 or 7 - Maybe even younger, I can't remember - when I said to my mom "if you think about, aren't the different races kinda like different human species, or breeds like with dogs?" and she basically responded with "you can't say things like that". I asked her why, and she said it was "racist".

And now I'm a pro-white racial fascist

If you are going to look at it that way, then you can just grab their genes and throw them in the freezer. That is pointless with new technology though. CRISPR means that we can freely edit our genes any way we like in the near future, so long as regulators stand aside.

About like yours, OP.

I didn't even know what a white men and women looked like until I started studying pictures so I could discern the difference. And now I think to myself, "Wow, we are really beautiful people!"

I used to be ashamed of white people, ashamed to be white. No joke! Now I am so proud to be white, proud of our history, proud of our intelligence and strength, proud of how we get things done.

I don't think I have ever felt better.

So, I agree. Thanks, lefties, for pushing it too far. I look forward to every further left-wing antic with anticipation from here on out, knowing that every day is redpilling more people.

Wrong. There's literally no point in keeping these populations alive for the sake of "zoos". Non-whites have proven to be a liability to the survival of our people.
Like what? This is a pretty weak argument. Non-whites have no genetic adaptions we can't reproduce with eugenics, or bypass with technology.

How'd that work out for us today? Educated non-whites are even more of a liability than uneducated ones. More often than not, it's the educated non-whites who lead the charge against the "evil racist white man".
And we uplift racial competitors. We turn a previously irrelevant population into a threat to the dominance and gobal hegemony that is our race. We create populations that WILL use their newfound power to throw off white influence like what was done in India after WWII and pretty much all other colonial nations. Sharing technology and information with the chinks has been disastrous for our race. Now they're using it to overtake and subsume the dominance of our people in a time of internal weakness.
Typical materialist capital-oriented fool. The end-goal is not "making everyone richer" or having "production increases". Production and wealth should only serve one purpose - the betterment of ones own race and people, and the facilitation of their racial expression. By uplifting non-white populations, you allow them to compete with you and tear down your dominance. This is only a recipe for disaster.
Racial relations have always been zero-sum. You either have control and dominance, and ensure you keep it by eradicating your enemy, or you are weak and allow your enemy to do the same to you, as is currently happening to whites in our own homelands.
Nothing like someone who's only goal is accumulating more capital for this international Jewish system of finance. If you're interest in maximising productive investment, then you should be all for globalism and tearing down trade barriers.

I moved from a good suburbian apartment to a shitty old decaying house in a ghetto neighborhood.

I got fully exposed to ghetto culture. Need I say more?

This.

I grew up in a fringe neighborhood, as in, the non-whites didnt live too far away and we'd have to interact with them when my friends and I left our middle class neighborhood to, say, go buy candy and soda from the store

these days my old, mostly white middle class neighborhood is now a 50/50 white to non-white mix and rapidly darkening. the few of my childhood friends whose parents still live there have recently had to start putting up bars on their windows cause jamal keeps taking his reparations, or because they're nervous paco and his weed gang will come sell drugs to their grandkids

we've always had the redseed planted in our minds which has helped most of us over time blossom into the full redpill. some have rejected it still and are content to either accept the new cultural enrichment or tuck tail and run. i dont talk to those types much anymore

vid slightly related, its life after the next jewwar

What is - liberalism?

I'll point out cuckservatives are as mentally damaged, if not more so.

Most of the people waking up are liberals or independents, because they actually listen to their instincts. Cuckservatives have been indoctrinated to ignored instinct in favor of 'Reason,' which is just a name for Tabula Rasa dogma. They will recognize what is going on, but they will twist themselves in knots to pretend the fault is in government.

t. former cuckservative

Increasingly, I find myself thinking much the same way. The white man's burden is natural, and not wrong. But it needs to be more wisely applied.

We've done our best, but from here on out, what others species do is up to them. I suggest we supply no more technology to other species of men, and only select scientific understanding. What civilization those other species develop should entirely up to them.

This should mean removing the most egregious of our technology from Africa, in the Semitic badlands, etc., and allowing the rest to naturally decay through time and misuse. If a population of indigenous cannot support a modern civilization of their own, then they shouldn't have access to the technology that comes with it.

I don't think that genocide is appropriate, though. Segregation, yes, but death, no. Instead, allow those other species to figure out on their own the dangers of overpopulation and poor breeding. We can show them the principles of eugenics, but they have to make the commitment to improve their own populations.

In this manner, it is our white man's burden to engender the development of wisdom and self-responsibility in the societies of other species.

How'd Hitler's policies work out for us today? Just because the Jews were allowed to subvert the system doesn't make it a bad system. It just means we have to be on guard against them.

That is literally Jew talk. Whites have no problem with other peoples existing at high levels, and indeed, we profit off of it.

No. Britain just had shitty oppressive policies like those that you seem to want to impose. They didn't uplift the Indians, they exploited them. Wouldn't even let them make their own salt, FFS. Brits were influenced by Jews from the get go, as they had a Jew central bank since the 1600's.

No, Jew central banking and centralization of power in regulatory and government institutions controlled by Jews has been disastrous for our race. Sharing tech with China has allowed us continued access to manufactured goods in the face of the hollowing out of our own economy. Get rid of the Jews, central banks, and cut regulations to sensible levels and we will resume our upward trajectory.

Go back to living in a shit hut on a mud farm, then.

No, the end goal is becoming richer yourself, in real terms. You want to rule the mud farm as king, I want to have real wealth for everyone. The poorest Western man today is better off than the richest Western man in 800AD.

You literally think like a nigger.

I am now 99% sure you are actually a Jew.

The current system of globalism doesn't serve anyone but the Jews and their cronies. It is supported by central banking. It is highly centralized and thus extremely fragile. This is why it is on the verge of falling apart now, even without a war.

If massive bloodshed is what it takes, then…

Who in the fuck considers Beck or Cruz 'alt-right'?

The 'alt-right' has evolved around support for Trump. Even that faggot Milo is more alt-right than Beck or Cruz.

"The alt-right" is just an umbrella term for everyone on the right who isn't part of the ((((Establishment)))). But you're correct, Beck and Cruz aren't alt-right.

These are fucking huge cities user, and they're still majority white, with big chunks of the cities still being overwhelmingly white.

Calm down.

melbourne needs to go though. Too many leftist faggots

Except it isn't, you fucking newfag.

Non-white confirmed. Why would we stick to a system of psuedo-morality and actively create competition for ourselves? You people are as worthless as the Kikes themselves.

78%

youtube.com/watch?v=9hwTauitjDI

Whatever.
All people are people, no matter their species of origin. If we are to be honest, everyone deserves a modicum of respect. I know Holla Forums is a place where anyone can say anything, and that's why I like it, but in saying anything I want to, I find that I am not a full-on race hater. Not even when other people persistently paint me as such. Except the Jews.

Not if they don't respect you back. Think of what would have happened if non-whites were the colonial masters of europeans instead of the other way around. Most non-white races would not feel any guilt if they genocided us.

this is a false equivalency. For the time that they were implemented, Hitler's policies worked wonderfully, which is why it was destroyed in WWII.
No. It means the system is shit and easily subverted for the interests of kikes. Kikes also aren't the only problem. Foreign non-white populations like chinks pose a genuine threat to white dominance, and the only reason they are able to do so, is because of people with idiotic ideas like you who believe that race-relations are positive sum, and how sharing our wonderful white man's knowledge will be great for everyone (when in fact it just emboldens shitskins who want to use it against us).
No, you faggot. It's the talk of a truly racially aware individual - one who understands the fact that races are in endless opposition and conflict with each other for resources and dominance, regardless of what may appear to be "friendly relations" on the surface.
Now THAT'S Jew talk. If all you can see is increasing your profit margin, then you really aren't much different than the kikes pushing financial globalism and the destruction of national borders. As a race, there is literally nothing to gain from uplifting non-white populations, who use their newfound technology and knowledge to throw off white influence/dominance. This is literally natural human behaviour. We should settle for no less than total global white dominance and supremacy.
Seriously fuck off with this. You're just repeating libshit talking points. Imperialism and the dominance over foreign populations is an intrinsic part of the human condition that won't change, nor should it change. There is nothing morally wrong about wanting the total dominance of your race over all the inferior races. Take your "white man's burden" and shove it. The whole concept of some white man's burden comes from christian universalism, which morphed into modern marxist universalism/egalitarianism. It is the cancer that weakens our people. No more settling for egalitarian-lite "nationalism 4 evry1". This is a retarded half-measure pedaled by racial nationalists who still want to cling to the tenets of their previous egalitarian worldview. Non-white populations can get fucked.
TOP FUCKING KEK. Listen to the bullshit you're spewing. Did you come straight off the boat from Reddit? Anyone who's spent more than a weak lurking here would already know that the supposed "exploitation" faced by Indians is a white-guilt kike lie. The Brits are who singlehandedly modernised India and brought them into modernity. Brits brought education, medicine, infrastructure, incorruptible government, modern science and technology, and just about every facet of modern life to that country, and you have the gall to claim that these poor shitskins were "oppressed"? What a joke. Honestly, whites should have oppressed them. We honestly should have eradicated the non-white populations in the places we invaded and colonised those places with whites.

wow! They couldn't make their own salt! Clearly the epitome of >muh oppwession!
Listen, faggot. I'm not interested in your special brand of egalitarianism. Guess what? Losers have to live by the terms of the victors. This is a simple fact of humanity.
They're both problems, you idiot.
Oh boy. I sure as shit hope you aren't serious. The "manufactured goods" from China are exactly what has hollowed our economy, along with the kikey free trade policies you seem to think are no problem at all because >muh production efficiency. You're naive in thinking that our relationship with china is one of mutual benefit. It's not, and Chinks don't even think like that. Unlike you, they aren't souped up in white-guilt and white-man's-burden crap. Chinks look out for Chink interests, and will kick out the white man wherever they can. Giving technological and intellectual power to chinks will go down as one of the biggest mistake the white man has made second only to giving kikes the power over banking and usury, media, academia, and every other vital institution.
That's not what I implied, you dense faggot. all you can see is increasing capital, which means jack shit if your race is being subsumed by shitskins. Capital doesn't give a shit about race, culture, or the survival of our people. All it cares about is consuming every last potential market there is, and integrating it into the global kike financial scheme. Capital should serve the interests of the people, not the other way around.
The end goal is the total dominance and propagation of your racial group over all others. The end goal is asserting ourselves as the superior over the inferiors. The wealth and riches will come after we have removed the shitskin populations who consume multitudes of resources that could be used for the betterment of our race.
Are you retarded? I want to rule a white empire. You think whites can't be great without the help of shitskins? How much of a mental reject are you? We got far enough without the help of non-whites, and now our power is waning precisely because we've given them the fruits of our civilisation to use against us.
Whoopty fucking doo! Material living conditions isn't all that matter, you fucking idiot. Look at where we are today. Our race is fat, docile, easily manipulated, and weak. Our people have had all culture, honour, identity, strength, and will to power stripped from them. We have become effeminate and frail mindless consumerists who value nothing other than the accumulation of material wealth, and have no regard for the honour and spirit that defined our people and civilisation from the beginning. The heights of Western Civilisation was not when our race was most wealthy - in fact too much wealth comes right before societal decline. Our civilisation was it its height when the spirit of our people was alive and thriving, and we applied that racial expression both inward and outward to create our great culture.
No. I think like a pragmatist, not a navie optimist.
except you're the one espousing kike egalitarian propaganda and pedaling the idea that kike financial schemes of wealth-accumulation are the pinnacle of human society.

You're an idealist with a lot to learn, nothing more.

You speak the truth. I can't argue with that.

Someone has to be the first to show a sign of respect. White people have done that. And look what it's wrought us. But their racial anger towards us has everything to do with the Jews.

You figured me out!

77.9% is their bullshit inclusive "White" stat.
Using their own numbers subtract "hispanic or latino" you get 61% Of course the faggots can't do math and have a "White alone, no hispanic or latino" at 63. Even 61% is overinflated.

It's only 'beautiful' to you because you follow Christcuck morality.

wtf

Read Hitler's Revolution, Mein Kampf, The Abolition of Intrest Slavery and Mussolini's intellectuals and get back to me on that. The basis of authoritarianism different than totalitarianism is that the individual does not exist in a vacuum and that the well being of the individual is largley dependent upon the well being of the entire national, aswell as smaller local, community.

Wew boi. You haven't even swallowed babby's first redpill.

They are creating "White Nationalists". Normal and most pro-white people do not want to join a cult of vulgar retards.

That's because Whites do not network as a group in real life. Until that happens Whites will continue to die.

"what nationalist" doesn't = "vulgar retards". You're thinking of neo-nazis

this

this

Fuck RamZPaul's anti White nationalist shit.

We only failed because we did not have the stomach to exterminate the subhumans and put their resources into good use.

Underrated post.

Very drastic change.

I was red pilled as a kid so that the happening and white genocide have been completely unsurprising to me.

Feels good to have grown up in a home where they taught me what actually is happening.

xexexe… good xeno…

underr8ed post

what's underrated about it? He didn't say anything funny. He's just making a statement about his childhood

I was moved

It just resonates, bro.

Many more than you think are red-pilled. It is just the media that wants you to believe that people and society are a certain way. They are there to influence the way you think. It is a tool everybody gets their information through, and people often wants to believe in it, even though they know it is not true. It is easier to believe in a lie, than facing the harsh reality.

People are now forced to face the truth, and can no longer ignore the large elephant in the room. They want media and the public to react like they do, which they do not, and therefore they will begin to uncover the truth themselves. We can see how the rhetoric are changing fast, and it is almost as i believe this is pushed on purpose, to created controlled opposition.

This shit sickens me. They act like they care, but they have printed RIP t-shirts ready and printed in less than 24 hours. Same shit when Trayboon's mother copyrighted his name. They're just typical niggers looking for gibsmedemz and are exploiting a dead relative to get even more.

FUCK I CANT CONTAIN MY RACIAL HATRED ANYMORE

Truth. It's becoming more and more so.

It's natural cause, really.

Is it any real surprise that years of anti-white and anti-male themes and agenda pushing is being met with the resistance that has been slowly forming from the resentment of it and now has bubbled up to more defending their whiteness?

I was once brainwashed to school lib thought back in '08, but years afterwards, and checking up have Holla Forums had awakened my eyes. When first looking and reading Holla Forums, it would first be thought of as a joke, and "jews are behind it" just a meme particularly to Holla Forums. Boy was I wrong. At the height of 2013 to 2014 I became fully awakened. I had skepticism about the song and dance of corrupt government and shit before then; and never even gave in to the whole political correctness and other shit because I saw it as an exploitable shit for attention whores, but 2013 it dawned on me. Besides, how many "pure coincidences" does it really take when you start counting it up for it not to be just "pure coincidences"?

The unfortunate thing of it is watching your friends from college and shit who are all dosed on liberalism and leftist ideals on kikebook continue on their shit and practice mental gymnastics and other shit. But at the same time I get a home theatre version of watching the salt as Trump keeps winning and Bernie throws his loyalists under the bus. They don't even want to acknowledge their own racial and cultural demise.

At least some of the ones I comment on and shit have started waking up bit by bit. For one, I notice a majority are voicing against the common spread message of pushing for gun control and shit. But there are others so far blue pilled and gone that I just throw a fox in their hen house by posting links like how BLM stopped a gay pride parade because it was "anti-black", for example, and use them to generate outrage and D&C leftists. Some of them will be entertaining, meanwhile the others will clammer up or not even respond. It's funny watching the double standards at work.

pretty much ditto

I was extremely brainwashed by Jews from being raised in LA. Most of my friends are, but they are slowly waking up when the dumb Jew asks them to do stupid stuff that is not in their best interests. my immediate family is completely brainwashed.

One of my tactics now is to purposefully put on CNN and other more liberal jew stream media so they get overly exposed to the non sense and hopefully it wakes them up. Just watching the blacks on CNN clamor on about their non sense is enough to strike some chord that these jews and blacks don't have the whites best interest at heart.

I recall getting dragged to the Holohoax museum and getting fed a bunch of bs. and I remember thinking even at a young age that it was just a bunch of BULLSHIT!

I always wondered why my grandpa never mentioned anything he did in ww2 or the war at all. I think my grandpa nenw what a ruse ww2 was in terms of helping push the jews agenda which is ultimately white genocide.

I am just preparing and waiting for a race war.

I know the race war will begin when the mobs form and the police don't come.

my grandfather fought in the pacific in ww2 and after the war he used to hand out henry fords "international jew" with his veterans association in the town where he lived, he made me read "stealth PACs" and pat buchanan and henry ford when I was a teenager and he always made sure to name every jew he saw on TV. I miss my grandpa tbh

Nobody deserves respect. Respect is earned.

More like rocketfuel at this point.

Seems like almost everyone I know is, for the first time in their lives, becoming extremely racist and keep in mind these people were crazy cucked before.

I fucking hate these clowns. They are litterly not people in my eyes.

They are so deep in it. It's a little painful to drag them from a hol to push them in a deep pit again.

friend*

this

my best friends were always minorities. I pushed back just a little bit against this SJW shit and I got dropped instantly

They stopped being human when they gave up thinking and let others tell them what is right and wrong. They deserve what they get, which at this point means the FEMA camps. Knew there was a legitimate reason for those.

Not this jewish d&c again. Get a new script Schlomo

THATS THE PLAN FAGGOT

DIVIDE AND CONQUOR

DON'T YOU FUCKS GET IT

Hitler is still ok with me though.

fucking jew get in the oven NOW

Sorry in advance for any errors, I've finished a few lagers so far tonight.

I am a Southerner and the descendent of a Confederate veteran. Before I was old enough to know what a "civil war" truly was, my father taught me that we lost the Civil War, that it was the only war we ever lost. Thank God he did. When I was in kindergarten I was so frustrated and confused when I was told we won the Civil War. After a few years I realized that I had an identity part of yet separate from the greater American identity. From early on I felt like an Other. From the get-go I saw the media tell me my people were bad guys, that we were the evil backwards racists. I saw people that I later learned were Jews openly vilify and mock and ridicule my people. I am a Southern white Christian conservative free market gun owner, shamelessly. I learned by the time I was 12, through red tape that nearly strangled my family's business, that the government was not to be trusted. I saw firsthand non-whites commit the overwhelming majority of crimes. Now as an adult I maintain libertarian values of economic freedom but realize we can only achieve this in achieve homogeneous society. Friends, by the grace of God and through my father's love I was redpilled before elementary school. I pray that your sons get the same opportunity.

ditto

i am now ashamed to say that i was dumb enough into getting duped that these people were my friends or even cared about this great white nation.

once i didn't jump on the anti white band wagon

and once they knew i was pro trump

they came at me with a slew of white guilt BS and all other types of non sense. now when i kick it with these people they try to tell me fear based arguments. i remind them that whites are also the best conquers and they don't have any way to reason out of that statement.

I couldn't believe it. It's like they have a bad goy detector system. Once you move off the script even a little bit, you're branded a heretic and shunned if not attacked

I have always sort of been this way because I was raised in liberal commieofrnia exposure is the best redpill.
those people live on a fault line and don't keep bugout bags, sickening """people"""

Native Iowan, born and raised in the same town of 11,000. One of the first black people I remember seeing in real life was in middle school.
Town is roughly 90% white, and the rest are Philippino or Mexican.

I can remember being that guy that thought it was terrible how white people are mistreating blacks and minorities, but then I got redpilled by this Holla Forums. Then I saw just how much violence was coming out of the black ghettos and neighborhoods around the country. And the mess in the middle east and Europe.

I've never been angrier in my life about race and culture. It was one thing to make arguments on why the police were justified in shooting some nigs. It was another though when a nigger killed 5 officers in Dallas. Hell they weren't all even wbite, and I'm pissed because he said he wanted to kill whites.

We are living in a time where whites are more or less coming home and seeing just how hard we have it and how easy "they" have it. I don't want to have an easy life, or have hand outs. I just want to live my life without worrying that I will be called a racist just because I'm white. I want to live in a world where I get my freedom and voice. Not where every single business and politician is run by the Jews for mu people's destruction.

What are The Protocols?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

maybe if they would have cared when they were drinking that 40oz while pregnant their kid would not have been a retard

kabeeb is included in white as well

Most alt-right accounts on Twitter are openly attacking kikes and calling for a race war. You're probably thinking of some faggot e-celeb like Milo or Gavin McInnes.

What the fuck is going on in Berenstain universe?

You need to understand
ALL OF YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND

YES.
There is a script, as the narrative is read. It has nothing to do with conspiracy, it's a simple matter of propaganda. You think the single largest and most well funded monster of its kind just suddenly stopped functioning, miraculously, after it absorbed the best of its close second, the KGB?

Our minds are full of smoke and mirrors, ignore that shit, focus on motive. And so I'll answer the Jewish question: Every front needs an enemy, and to people who would see Assad, Putin, Jackson, or, in abstinence of roleplaying fucking faggots, Hitler, who would be the enemy right now otherwise? The USA itself. It is thus in the best interest of the propaganda machine that hatred for Jews and Israel is maintained. Gas kikes and all that, nazis are bretty good, too, this is just a higher perspective.

You mean jews have subverted Capitalism with marxism.

This reminds me of one "humanity fuck yeah" screencap story, which went something like this:

I've always been critical of immigration and Islam from a younger ago (mostly due to my father). In secondary school, I noticed how the higher levels of education almost entirely consisted of white students, and how non-whites tended to struggle to pass on to the next grade.

I visited halfchan for a few months in 2012, but got bored eventually and started visiting Plebbit instead.

By the time I came back to halfchan in 2013, the (((media))) was heavily promoting the BLM/SJW/feminist narratives, and by the time the #YesAllWomen hashtag started trending on Twitter, I was a staunch anti-feminist (although I didn't think women's suffrage was a bad thing at the time).

Over the course of GamerGate, related controversies and the "refugee crisis", I changed from viewing the deportation of all non-whites in Europe to their homelands as radical, to viewing it as something that's simply inevitable at this point.

We've been very lucky with Brexit, the Austrian presidential election being held a second time, and the rise of Trump. It's not going to be easy, but whites are not done on this planet just yet, that's for sure.

please happen

The narrative is defined by a group of people, which is by definition, a conspiracy.

Don't be surprised, they weren't born with genes for empathy, fairness or decency. Just lizardbrain that says "I'm getting mine".

We're fucking national socialists and fascists with some mercantilists, here, I should hope none of us are capitalist, because capitalism is globalism just as subversive as Marxism.

Spoken like someone who never leaves Holla Forums.

your waifu pillow doesn't count m8

Mine's too sweet for this world and I want to protect that sweetness.

Yes it is, at any given point in time, there is a finite amount of resources and wealth. That there is potential for future growth doesn't make it an ever-growing infinite zero-sum pie. And when there's economic contractions, oh, then you can really feel the zero-sum nature of the world.

Drop your capitalist faith, it's as retarded as communism. "WE'LL JUST GROW THE PIE ONWARD INTO INFINITY, THERE ARE NO LIMITS, NOTHING IS ZERO-SUM, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!" No, that's retarded childish fantasy.

Better to keep our souls as kings of the pig farm than lose it all to try once again at the futile game of trying to have it all and mechanically chasing materialist ends to our doom.

"We're only one race, the human race" infiltrator detected.

Daily reminder: (((they))) want you to be an acultured, sterile idiot and a racially mongrel with nothing of value to fight for and no self-awareness nor psychological defense.

lol the funny thing is after that, with every instance of shitskin on white violence, he's going more 14/88, it's hilarious. One day we have to get our smug dyke RamZPaul to fight Rachel Maddow in a no-holds-barred cage match.

Pal, non european just like turks and cartagheneses got greek and sicilian slaves, just giving you an example.

Also, pointing out iranian and original egyptian, moroccan, lybian, tuareg and algerian grills being raped by arab mulattoes.

So what, we're supposed to unite with antiwhite shitskins and race traitors who want us dead?

Woman detected.

I'm not responding to what you said, you just seem like a wise, or at least knowledgeable individual, for whom I have a question.
Is the solution to this dilemma to simply leave his mate, to avoid betraying his race?
Can he not educate his mate in the ways of the white man, should she want to be educated?

Ah, I didn't mean to sage.

youtu.be/SwoKlyiiL4E

You mean the guys who invented the echo and brackets meme you're using?

The only way that things can be reversed in the favor of anti-racism at this point would be to make everyone in Western countries very rich.

In other words, Jews need to reduce the amount of Jewing they are conducting.

Obviously, this is literally impossible for the kikes to do. They are going to Jew themselves into a global pogrom. They probably know on some level, they simply are biologically unable to stop themselves.

True, but with all that's going on… m-maybe it'll finally happen?

That second video

I bet atleast the women are kikes.

Dude at 0:56 literally looks like jew jew abrahams

Going to sound like a defeatist shill, but I got to get this off my chest, relatives are low red-pilled, never name the jews.

That was pretty painful but that's common in France, here comes the fun part.

Most of the city I live in is quite peaceful, but I don't feel home anymore, 2 weeks ago, our resident decided to close the entry with a gate. They installed a door with a code for walkers, but it wasn't seen as good by everyone, a group brang a digger to destroy a wall, so people didn't have to go around. Guess what these people were and what was their aim ? Muslims, because it would be too long to go to the mosque.

you should leave the non-white immediately. To desecrate your people in such an absolute way is a disgrace. You cannot convince a non-white of white nationalism. They are naturally opposed to it as determined by their very survival strategy as a group of people. How could any non-white promote an ideology that has their death/deportation as one of its central goals?

Your children deserve to be racially homogeneous. They deserve a valid identity of their own. We, as a people, do not need any more rootless mongrels tearing down the foundations of white America.

Christian ideology filled in the space of social politics back in the day. It was the rejection of spiritual commune that lead to the physical secular communist one that lead to our downfall.

Christian White conservatives are fine, but not the Christian white liberals. The key difference is liberalism and it's communist god state complex.

I'd give an arm and a leg to have the crusades back.

It's what really drove me here. I've got those around me waking up to what's going on and they know people that are questioning things more and more. The recent Hillary-FBI thing is huge to them, by the way.

As for social media, I can only report on YouTube as it's all I really use aside from various comment sections on news sites. Jared Taylor has mentioned in one his YouTube vids that AmRen has seen a large increase in hits. David Duke probably has as well, especially after the media-contrived controversy involving Trump. Milo Yiannopoulos (like him or not) is getting more and more publicity and he talks about everything but (((you know))). Stefan Molyneux really seems to be coming around lately. Devon Tracey aka Atheism-is-Unstoppable is now consistently bringing up 'hatefacts' about black crime. I think Carl Benjamin aka Sargon of Akkad is slowly coming around. He's really digging in with Brexit and I think deep down he knows Holla Forums is right, no matter how much he tries to fight it.

It's that bad there already?

I've moved passed Sargon for Louder with Crowder awhile back. Libertarianism is nice as a gateway drug for conservatism but a shithole when liberals use it as the a crutch for not going any further right.

I doubt Sargon will ever go any further than that to not be associate with those 'christian conservative wackos' in oppose to his idea of objectivism.

I was honestly surprised and we're Eastern Europe. So yeah Holla Forums reaches even beyond Western nations now.
And that was just in half a year since Trump started running.
Imagine 4 years of Trump presidency.

The left's stupidity was ultimately what began the redpill. The first few years were dire, but these sentiments are far more common now. They overplayed their hand. These last few months have been the first time I've thought we may actually win.

This Dallas BLM shit was the final straw for 99% of my friends THEY WANT TRUMP.

And I've been working really hard to red pill them on the BLM shit

Don't forget they also try their damndest to rewrite or destroy history. But the jewish and liberal empire is falling like an ancient chinese dynasty. It has lost the mandate of heaven, and clearly shown by multiple accounts that the old gods favor Trump.

Why are they spouting off whatever the hell the media tells them?
the channels are ironically named, aren't they?

Most people I know are 100% bluepilled, but are slowly realizing that whites are definitely starting to be discriminated against. Currently looking for ways to show them (((who))) really runs shit

Picture related.

It's a few years old, I have this saved from like 2013, but it seems this past half-year to have resurged with the full force of nignog twitter. Oh shit waddup and all that.

Take a look at your football team as a looking glass for your country's future. let's hope that can be prevented

You never take a non-white as a mate once you've unshrouded the truth (or at all really). That's just plain doublethink once you've crossed that threshold, in fact it's almost impossible to consider that option if you're fully convicted of your beliefs.

You may instill your children with the ideals that mirror your own and nurture them into young, "healthy" adults but ultimately, they will always be viewed as outsiders in a homogeneous community - and so too will they view themselves as foreign elements. You're effectively giving them a disadvantage to begin with and so - why'd the hell would you do that?

If you grow up in a foreign nation espousing all the values of the Western world but being surrounded by the culture of this other "home", what you'll eventually create is a misplaced, chimera of sorts. People love to idealize that different religions, cultures, backgrounds, languages and ethnicities can be syncretic but fundamentally it isn't successful and it isn't something that should be forcefully attained. For example, like implies, the libtards, hwhytes and niggers will ask you to subscribe to their (e.g. BLM) ideology even though the color of your skin precludes that from even happening, and doing so regardless is just digging yourself to your death bed. You hit the nail on the head, but muh dik stops you.

Many problems could have been prevented if our parents simply thought before continuing with their impulsive behaviors. Instead they try to work around inevitable mistakes rather than try to avoid them completely altogether. If you have options, take the better road. Mixed unions don't work for all the parties involved, I'd know because I'm one of them.

Why are you spreading this cucked government made meme? It's heresy against Kek.

Sargon is part black of course he won't go full Holla Forums

Crowder is best friends with Ben Shapiro. He will only ever give you Neo con opinions.

Actually lets get me called a race traitor.

If you have no options of people of your own race than mixed race is the best option for replicating your genes, which is ultimately what happens desire to do. You can be a white nationalist and say "Well no other way I can populate my genes, maybe I can at least attempt to force the other races to act more civil by fucking with their gene pool, while pushing more white dna into the world."

It's not pretty but it's true.

No it's not. You're just trying to justify your interracial fetishism.

Fucking with non-whites is disastrous. Not only does it produce more shitskins, of which we already have far too many, but it creates rootless mongrels with no identity of their own, who are incapable of truly fitting with either race. You end up creaitng offspring who hate you for bringing them into this world as mongrels, or little marxist mouthpieces who promote miscegenation to make more people like them. Another point is that we don't want to uplift the shitskin races. All we do is make intelligent non-whites who end up leading the charge against "whitey the oppressor".

You are both shill.

Seems like they don't like this one guys.

Yeah me too.

Anyone have that pic of the journalist btfo a blm chick because she shared a picture of a dindu without clothes, and then one with clothes and a gun?

Yo Faggot, let me explain something to you.

If you are a male looking to push your genes forward, breeding with any woman will do that better than breeding with no woman will. It's fucking stupid to say that 0 is equal to 0.5.

Pic related is what the average nigger actually thinks

No, you fucking autist, it's not better at all. It's blatantly worse for the reasons I've described. It's better stay single than fuck some shitskin and bring another rootless non-white mongrel into this world. You are just a racial cuckold who wants to justify is fetishes.

Truly fascinating

Another faggot who is angry at basic maths tries to label someone else a cuckcold because he can't figure out that a higher number is better.

I took the non-white as a mate before I unshrouded the truth, when I was guided by desire instead of actually thinking about my decisions.
I guess I was a fool and that this is the consequence.
She's already pretty red-pilled, the problem is that she's grown up in my home country, and I can already see that she lacks identity, her family values conflicting with white values. I don't want the same for my kids. I don't want my kids to end up in my situation either.

So all races are doomed to be in some kind of eternal conflict, or have one succeed? Genocide is the only way?
Do you think the conflict end will at the point of complete domination of the world by whites?
I guess the only outcome is a continuous improvement of the race, as the world becomes dominated by one race, the world eventually dividing into sub-races via geographical isolation and adaptation, eventually waging war on one and other for global domination once again.
For thousands of years the cycle will go on, as it already has, spreading to the far corners of not just the earth, but the solar system, the galaxy, the entire universe even. Is this the goal? Is this what you all have in mind? Does it matter that your names will be forgotten, or do you perhaps think that you will be remembered for your loyalty, or that, at least when someone says "the white race", you are a part of that? If you are simply remembered as a member of the white race, is that enough for you, or at least any of you?

This is called survival of the fittest. That is how all life works and always will work. Stop disconnecting humans from nature.

Hey buddy, you''ve got the wrong door, Reddit is 3 doors down.

Asian women are soulless and you are a disgusting weeb

This guy gets it

As a father of two white kids I have to say that the idea of having mongrel brillo-pad haired brown offspring that look nothing like me sickens me to my stomach. My children have the visible features of both me and their mother and they are clearly visible. The other user gave you very good, ironclad reasons as to why misegination is a bad idea and you respond with posting cuckporn. You sicken me tbh. Also you will never know the feeling of seeing yourself and your ancestors in the features of your children.
It is not our responsibility to raise the other races up. Weve tried and and its been met with nothing but failiure and resentment. We need to strengthen our own race, not concern ourselves with the affairs of the lesser races. We we do not need them. They must be left to their own devices and in the case of them posing any threat to us, they must be eliminated. Same goes for traitors. Traitors will be first to go tbh. The non whites hate them regardless of their attempt to ingratiate themselves and we hate them because we recognise the damage these racial turncoats have done.
I have real disdain for niggers but I despise the traitorous cuck a thousand times more.

Its called the southern provinces + all of Central Asia. Ex Tajikistan didn't have roads by land or air before Russia anexed it. Same story with all the -stans really. Even to this day Russia agrees to trade and labor treaties with these countries, which mostly benefits the weaker stans.

Bullshit.

I think they know - a race war is what the ✡shitlibs✡ want because it's part of their plan to destroy the West by embroiling it in conflict. I think the inevitability of a Trump presidency and the end to their demographic replacement schemes has accelerated their plans.

They wanted to start it at the polling booth after whites were comfortably outnumbered, but now that they see the gig's up they're pushing for violent revolution instead. Point being, the sooner the race war starts the better it is for whites. Time is not on our side.

pic related to address

Whites don't need niggers in order to prosper. Niggers need whites. Niggers are the antithesis of the productive white man and woman. Niggers can't into infrastructure, agriculture, societal evolution, economics, Invention, or any means of productivity. They are barbarian tribals in modern day clothing that get away with mooching off the backs of working whites and use technology that they are able to get access to today.

Niggers are only good at destroying and grouping up in packs like barbaric tribal troglodytes as they screech and flail about.

Hell even actual chimps and gorillas are more productive and beneficial to the environment than Niggers.

checked

Don't forget MTWism has been preaching the whole world is about whitey holdin' the global south down. They need us to be the monster they want us to be in order to convince the darkies to overthrow our governments. The difference between the true right and cuckservatives is that cuckservatives want to pander to the darkies in order to keep them from developing a revolutionary consciousness whereas a true right-winger wants to eliminate the thread in toto by whatever means necessary

pic related

I'm too old and too different from the anglosaxon background to fit in here, but recent events have pushed me from "free speech and personal freedom are more important than anything" to "white culture and demographics must be preserved for civilization to thrive… to the point an authoritarian nationalist society would be a better outcome than our current situation".

It's been a wild ride, no doubt about it.

Niggers are more like monkeys who throw shit than apes who have a hint of intellect

How much are they paying you?

You would expect them to be grateful for the free housing, food and scholarships to catch up to civilized society. Instead you get a response similar to what you would get from rabid gorillas.

Gorillas actually are known for cannibalism, there's a video of it happening in a david Attenborough documentary, possibly one of the Planet Earth episodes

I'm anti-race mixing you faggot but I'm talking purely on the genetic level.

This is True.

The main reason i am a white nationalist now, is because i live very close to far left people.
A lot of my community is/was far left.

If this was not the case, i would not be a white nationalist for sure.

Don't be a defeatist though, I did say you have to work with what you have. If you already have kids you need to be a strong, central figure and parent for them to rely on, despite the circumstances. For your family to work, you need to supplant old values that your wife had with yours. This is especially important if you're coming from different (and polarized) ethinic and religious backgrounds. I sound brusque for a reason, bringing a human life into this world cannot just be undone - so you damn well make sure things are running smoothly beforehand.

user, you need to ask yourself: would the world be a better place without whites? If your doomsday cycle were true, we wouldn't have the technological advances and civilizations that we have today. Some things are inevitable, but intentionally plugging and trying to prevent it creates the world we live in today. Demonizing whites will only have the equal and opposite reaction against their "peace-making" efforts in the long run.

And let's not kid ourselves, I'd rather see whites spread across the globe than some brown mass.

I'm ashamed to say I rebelled against my parents redpill and slipped into degeneracy in my teenage/young adult years around 2009. After fucking my shit up for five years, in 2014 I started noticing all kinds of false flags happening and racial tensions increasing, and began to realize the media was championing degeneracy and white genocide.

It's been a long road back to reality, I'm never going to make that mistake again. To this day all my attention is focused on repairing my relationship with my parents.

The odd thing is when blacks say whites are mean, whites look like the big, bad bully.

When whites say blacks are mean, they look like pussies.

this

Is Vaporwave the official genre of Holla Forums?

Fuck, image got eaten up. My point is the majority of white people never even saw vaporwave as a parody genre, & the left is fucking PISSED.

That's why you don't use the word 'mean' you deluded ingrate, you detail their higher crime rates and inability to create a cohesive society.

Also - you sound like a cuckold.

I always did like Vaporwave & NewRetroWave.

The Commies basically tried resurrecting the body of Adolf Hitler with his conscience intact as an attempt to attack Fascism - but, as was expected, their work only turned against them, and now we have Future Fash.

Form a spy cell.

You know how terrorists have cells? Why can't spies have cells? Make one. Make these WN minorities into spies and use them to infiltrate negroid networks. Report your findings to Holla Forums.

based.

no, they're unable to understand this. fyi leftards still don't know to this day how Hitler came into power.

thanks for writing this. You are spot on with everything you are saying.

xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf

Please leave.

Was more or less a sheltered kid, then I found Holla Forums. Holla Forums managed to convince me that Whites were strictly speaking superior using statistics and reason and whatnot, but I refused to really digest the information til I was actually exposed to niggers. Most non-Whites are just plain malicious, and for all your facts and studies and sound arguments, that's a lesson that has to be learned the hard way.

I was raised in a more or less libertarian household, so I bought into their arguments that it was the best option for lack of comparison but I was never convinced by their moral reasoning. So the more I hung out on Holla Forums and was exposed to reasons that libertarianism doesn't work liberals are irrational to the point of active self-destruction and that the races aren't equal I dumped that shit pretty quick.

Holy shit, he's breaking the conditioning! I did not see this coming.

my thoughts exactly

This is why I come here. This is a brilliant insight. The "anti-racism" shit is actually breeding racism into our DNA. The world is pretty cool sometimes.

I'm nationalist and that's it.
There will come crimson pill when whites find out other whites fuck them over just as easily, simply that they think twice about it if you are lucky. And in a less clumsy way.

Right now he's some probably vet who maybe lost a limb in the dustbowl and has come back to an America he hardly recognises. He's sitting there with his army/marine buddies, and they're slowly fumbling their way through the undergrowth of "We're being led by fucking idiots. Someone should do something. But who?" into the light of "Who? Us."

As Trump showed us, lightning can strike from a clear sky.

I agree with you user. The world would be better off taken over by whites than some brown mass. I do not have kids, but I feel responsible for the situation that I'm in because I am. It doesn't feel right to simply leave her on her own, stuck in a permanent state of identity crisis. Does it matter? Perhaps I'm just holding myself back.

You are right.
However, should even the best and brightest, most skilled of other races be eliminated? Do they have no place among the fittest? I suppose it comes down to their sense of morality at that point, and nationalism.

this

no you fucking idiot. he means jews created capitalism. jesus you're fucking stupid. learn to history

can someone pls post an example of vaporwave. I keep hearing about this shit, but I've never heard it. or maybe i have. idk

kill it with fire

Sand meet vagina

Leave and don't come back

Checked. Those digits cannot lie, that is pretty accurate

That's not how this works mister Pollack. The western world has been primed since WW2 into a culture of shame and self hatred. Through shaming tactics others get what they want. By victimization and infantilization of minorities creating even more moral narratives. By funding tax payers money to create groups to continue to spread their message. It was our ancestors that brought civilization to the world. It was primarily the heraldry of ordinary Polish people who prevented the islamization of Europe and drove them back across the sea's.

The ottoman empire it's descendants such as turkey, syria, egypt, algeria, marroco are never shamed for their history. Which is a hundred times more worse then the colonialism of the west. It enslaved, raped, murdered it's way through the Barbary coast. They are never held responsible by us because they have nothing to offer the planet.

The white people have build this world, the jew can not accept this as this would mean they are not the chosen people their shit book professes. The subhumans on this planet now use shame tactics to mingle themselves with our affairs, the use of the english language and it's promotion was paramount in this en devour.

History teaches us that if the bear is poked long and hard enough it will wake up, and then the reaction won't be a single reaction. Jews think they can control the narrative by having several groups fighting each other so they can rule through dividing and conquering. This tactic doesn't work on a majority of white people, they fear this majority. Their communistic ideology doesn't work and became unsellable after WW2. Under the guise of socialism (communism stepping stone) Europe was sold down the river.

We will see another WW3 before the end of this century. I will personally fight for turning Israel in a glass desert.

you idiot, I'm saying the frog on the unicycle which is the source of the "oh shit waddup" meme is older than the meme its from, I saved the gif in fucking 2014 (off by a year), it was just some stupid white girl silliness that was shown to me.

SEA asians and east yuropoors are ethnonationalist by default.

capped

The idea that the future belongs to the whites whom are best wired to resist jewish subversion is one of the thing that gives me strength.
The current zeitgeist is creating its own undoing: white people whom are primed by their very dna to loathe any mention of equality or any perfidious appeal to altruism, as well as a distinct disliking for the swarthy hordes generally.

So it's mostly god-awful hipster wank?

my thoughts exactly>>6663565
lel

Remember friends have lots of children in order to continue our dominance

Jesus, is it really that bad? Are they at least avoidable?

My female friends all became aware after living in "diverse" areas for the cheap rent. Turns out that having Jamal and Tyrone constantly pawing at you - and then having your white guilt uni (((professors))) telling you that YOU are in the wrong due to white privilege and power dynamics - red pills faster than anything else.

Everywhere there's bad neighborhoods but the more you try and avoid them, the more they encircle you until you're a stranger in your own household

I'm almost certain that most wogs are concentrated in London, now you see why London needs to be cleansed with nuclear fire.

We should be promoting this though. Have leftists first hand experience how wasteful blacks are.

yes but why did the AR15 beat the AK47 in the mud test?

I know that feel

I'm not saying what I've said out of personal spite to your mate, but as a cautionary measure to the realities of what happens in these situations. Ultimately though, it's up to you to make these important decisions because no one is always right. Holla Forums is always right

Don't use outliers of these races as the representatives or face of the race as a whole. What means is that, even now, we're not even following the paradigm of survival of the fittest. White nations are artificially propping up the "success" and continuation of lesser races to convince their peoples otherwise of the inherent disparities amongst us. You don't have to eliminate them, you just have to separate us from them. Visiting Japan was one of many wake-up calls for me. Seeing a homogeneous nation up front is a truly great thing to see. I'd hate for a place like Japan, of which I share no racial ancestry, to be mixed and uprooted from that which makes itself Japanese.

Because America makes superior weapons.

I can confirm after working a decade in London, talking to shitskins of every type, that it's not a case of them simply not respecting us, they literally hate us, NO JOKE.
All this BLM hate you are seeing has always been there, they try somewhat to cover it up like whites try to hide their racism, but it has ALWAYS been there.

As I have spoken on the same controversial issues we discuss on /pol with all types of non whites, there are 2 issues I feel are the most pressing that every white person needs to understand (they probably already do at some level)

1: They think we deserve to die, and take pleasure in the thought of it.

I am 100% serious.
When discussing white genocide, ethnic replacement etc, or bringing up South Africa, EVERY SINGLE NOG THAT I SPOKE TO ABOUT IT
LAUGHED OR AT LEAST CHUCKLED
They all had something to say about "karma" or "what goes around comes around"
This is about South Africa, and the current situation in EU and USA.
Zero empathy.

2. They have never ONCE given a single thought to the populations of the country they come to, or the effect that mass immigration has on the indigenous population they think ONLY of themselves.
In over a decade of these conversations virtually every single day (thousands of conversation), never ONCE did a single shitskin, nog, or even a white eastern european immigrant EVER express the slightest concern or even a passing thought to the situation of the indigenous population.
This despite many of these people being promoted ahead of locals due to affirmative action and taking positions that could have gone to the children and grandchildren of war heroes and those who suffered and bled to build our country.
Immigrants are COM0LETELY self centred and a large % actively hate the host population.

tldr: all / pol has done has confirmed my own OVERWHELMING findings:
THEY HATE AND ENVY US

I can confirm after working a decade in London, talking to shitskins of every type, that it's not a case of them simply not respecting us, they literally hate us, NO JOKE.
All this BLM hate you are seeing has always been there, they try somewhat to cover it up like whites try to hide their racism, but it has ALWAYS been there.

As I have spoken on the same controversial issues we discuss on /pol with all types of non whites, there are 2 issues I feel are the most pressing that every white person needs to understand (they probably already do at some level)

1: They think we deserve to die, and take pleasure in the thought of it.

I am 100% serious.
When discussing white genocide, ethnic replacement etc, or bringing up South Africa, EVERY SINGLE NOG THAT I SPOKE TO ABOUT IT
LAUGHED OR AT LEAST CHUCKLED
They all had something to say about "karma" or "what goes around comes around"
This is about South Africa, and the current situation in EU and USA.
Zero empathy.

2. They have never ONCE given a single thought to the populations of the country they come to, or the effect that mass immigration has on the indigenous population they think ONLY of themselves.
In over a decade of these conversations virtually every single day (thousands of conversation), never ONCE did a single shitskin, nog, or even a white eastern european immigrant EVER express the slightest concern or even a passing thought to the situation of the indigenous population.
This despite many of these people being promoted ahead of locals due to affirmative action and taking positions that could have gone to the children and grandchildren of war heroes and those who suffered and bled to build our country.
Immigrants are COM0LETELY self centred and a large % actively hate the host population.
All / pol has done has confirmed my own OVERWHELMING findings:
THEY HATE AND ENVY US

they are parasites, of course they don't care

This is entirely true. Even if an immigrant appears like a nice person, works hard, pays taxes, etc. white people NEED to realise one important fact. These non-whites have a vested interest in insuring we continue to decrease in population size and become minorities. You will NEVER find one of those "good minorities" speak out against immigration, because doing so would be entirely hypocritical and ultimately counter-intuitive, since they owe their very presence in our nations due to these systems of immigration.

I dare any white person who may have non-white friends to ask them what their opinions are on non-white immigration, and see what their reaction is when you even hint at wanting white self-determination and indipendence. I guarantee you EVERY TIME that these non-whites will be in favour of non-white immigration, or indifferent to it (while leaning towards favouring it). They are our natural evolutionary enemies, and they have a vested interest in ensuring white awakening never happens. The difference between a brainwashed libshit white, and a non-white immigrant and their descendants, is that a libshit white supports non-white immigration out of both ignorance and brainwashing. A non-white supports non-white immigration out of self-interest and a survival strategy.

We know that, but it needs to be pointed out to many normie whites.
I have found a good way is to point out the existential threat to their children or other loved ones rather than themselves.
Strangely, (seeing as how egotistical a lot of people are) a lot of people will do nothing to save themselves, and even argue against their own interests sometimes.
But when it comes to someone or something harming their loved ones, they would literally gas a full 6 gorillion before teatime to protect them without even batting an eyelid.

You are correct, that is EXACTLY what I have observed in THOUSANDS of conversations.
THOUSANDS
Never once did a single one of them express a single shred of empathy, or even a thought about white people and how they would be affected by more non-whites in their countries.
All they care about is what is in it for THEM
GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS
GIBS WITHOUT END

I tried so hard not to be a Nazi, I really did. I always admired them, but I buried it. I went out of my way to be kind to people different than me. I used my stature and size to try and protect brown-skinned people smaller than me. I was friendly to them in an attempt to welcome them to this country because their parents were from some shithole beaner country. I took classes on Judaism to try and stop being anti-Semitic. I lived in an all black neighborhood because it was all I could afford and people are people, right? Wrong. They hate us, the smarter ones hide it and try and get things from you, but the resentment and hatred is always there.

I wanted to share, I wanted to play fair, but they didn't and they never will. We are simply superior to them. Can you imagine being squat and brown, or pitch black with gigantic nostrils? Can you imagine having to weave human hair from India into your shitty curly pube-like hair? Having to constantly lotion yourself or be concerned about smelling like a nigger? They know that we are better than them and they hate us for it. It's obvious that we are the smartest, most creative, and most beautiful race. Just look at a blonde with blue eyes or a redhead with green eyes, or a brunette with hazel eyes. Can you imagine being brown, with brown eyes and brown hair and seeing such a beautiful creature? Wouldn't it fill you with intense hatred and anger? Wouldn't you turn that anger and self-loathing into sour grapes?

What kind of racism do white people experience day to day?

One look at Twitter or any other major media source should tell you all you need to know.

Generally, white people aren't ever really helped or receive hand outs, mainly because a lot of white people don't fucking need them, and if you got that low in life it's probably the person's own fault, plus white people are generally thought to be the cause of every problem ever by the minority

What exactly?

Fact: Since the beginning of the Iraq War, niggers have killed more of their own kind in Chicago ALONE than all of the American casualties sustained throughout the war's duration.

They are savage creatures programmed from birth to hate whites, and they do envy them despite themselves. After experiencing the public school system you learn this and know to steer clear of them. I had been harassed over my race by niggers alone all throughout my highschool career. Not once did I raise my voice or defend myself as white guilt was firmly beaten into me at that point.

Presently, I don't give a single fuck. I will not kowtow and be forced into feeling guilty for acts I never committed. But now I want to committ those acts, give these worthless pieces of shit a reason to cry and moan about being "oppressed". Modern, entitled niggers wouldn't know the meaning of the word. Their ancestors would be sick from disgust at their behavior.

Niggers are easy to control if you give them what they want. Just like a small child or an animal. Leftists know this and use this to their advantage. Diversity and multiculturalism are both being jammed down our throats, suffocating our history and culture in the process. If you can't see it you're blind. You'll be gassed just as the jews were who ignored the signs mark my words. The ones who join the protests and parades? They're just pawns. Idiots who can't see past the lies of the media. Just as stupid as niggers.

That's all I have to say about that.

renegade media detected

The embodiment of evil, I say. No shame, no empathy, no remorse.

Being threatened and intimidated by group of niggers. Constantly berated in both subtle and blatant ways. Being told white men are inferior and can't satisfy women as a nigger buck can. Forced to submit to any verbal abuse or accustation a nigger makes despite the person not having committed any egregious act. The tables have turned, so to speak. These are but a few examples. This does not include the hate crime and killings which do happen. These are just day to day and regular occurrences.

Oh, so they're trying their best even when their economy is shit, that's-
These fucking niggers

Yep.
Southern California born and raised

I was taught to be cool and rad to everyone but non-whites and liberals never gave back what I gave them so it's white power now and forever. No turning back now, I'm a changed man.

WHITE POWER

Fuck, that's an interesting point user. White Guilt in a way IS a white identity, just a negative one. I wonder if

Some people are more sensitive then others, some may incredibly dislike people upset or angry at them, some just virtue signal, not all of them are psychological problems.

There are plenty of otherwise normal people going the SJW route, people as a general rule, will take the path of least resistance.

When positive white identity is shamed, and white guilt is encouraged, you will naturally see people accepting the narrative to further their own status, most of them subconsciously.

Because honestly, who wants to be a social pariah? I think a very small portion of the population is truly that independent. A lot can be achieved with a small population, but in the USA you need numbers to sway elections.

very insightful posting

Thanks, these were quite eye-opening. A big white pill for me to see those view/vote counts.

THE FIRE RISES

they're not getting redpilled fast enough

Their ability to do this is related to their ability to hold in farts. Millenia of evolution and cultural conditioning at work

I agree, but it goes beyond race. The far left has created the rise of nationalism, period. By suppressing dissenting opinions, destroying national identities, and responding to terrorist attacks with "I hope muh innocent muslims don't get backlash", leftists have made their ideology unpalatable to the masses.

We are entering a new era, an era when the leftist """intellectual""" is regarded as an out of touch elitist. Their judgment will come and by god it will be harsh and brutal

First of all most Whites know what's going on. They are just cowards who will not risk anything to save their precious asses.

Second, having White Nationalist, Neo Nazi, KKK retards red pilling Whites is 100% Jew.

Have all the sites you want. When they see Adolf, a Swastika or "nigger" they turn it off.

And your course of action is to post Pepes.

This is why all of this is meaningless.

Say every white person in the U.S. becomes a "fashy goy." Then what? You'll break the internet with memes? Yeah, that just scares the holy fuck out of ZOG let me tell ya.

Those people are useless anyway. Always were.

99% of Whites are useless? This is why White Nationalism needs to fucking die already.

The only thing you retards do is help the Jews.

Bernie gave the kids today the idea of Socialism.

Trump will give them the idea of Nationalism.

It will only take another generation to "remix" these together and "discover" National Socialism.

Can someone explain to me why the FUCK he picked this nobody Mike Pence.

Fucking ANY of his other options would have been better.

His fucking DAUGHTER would have been better.

That quote is from Dean Alfange:

goodreads.com/quotes/82410-my-creed-i-do-not-choose-to-be-a-common

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Alfange

Alfange headed the Zionist organization "Committee to Arm the Jewish State", a group that sought to end arms embargoes against Zionist groups working to create Israel before independence.[14] He also served as the chairman of the Emergency Committee to Save the Jewish People of Europe, a group that sought to rescue victims of the then ongoing Holocaust.[15] Through this organizations, Alfange urged that it was a Christian's moral and religious duty to help Jews victimized by the Nazis.[15]

Just another cuckservative.

I was redpilled about a decade and a half ago OP by niggers killing Doctors Without Borders / foreign-aid-workers and reading the first-hand accounts of their atrocities and learning from white people who were so considerate, so wanting to help, that they went to Africa and risked their lives and everything to help them just to receive violence and inhumanity from them.

This.

TRUMP CONFIRMED ISRAELI LOVER

GET FUCKED YOU SHILLS AND RETARDS

GLORIOUS OMEGA CHAN IS RIGHT ONCE MORE

amen

Not all white nationalists are dumb stormniggers

You would think that they would be happy their music was popular.

Sorry to piss on your parade Sambo but most whites laugh at the mere uttering of nigger.

Good to know.

Not all white nationalists are dumb stormniggers
lol this

How do I save my white friend, Holla Forums?

He has an increasingly unfounded fetish for negros with fat tits and asses and latino women,
he used to be more crass with racism but his new lation gf who is a huge liberal is slowly castrating him into an even bigger self hating nu-male.

How in the utter fuck can you silence anyone on the internet?

Now go back and make that sandwich over again in rye, like I asked.

The plebs most likely don't but the left leadership are literally the KKK.

………………………..

no, it's just beautiful. This is coming from an agnostic who has many disagreements with the current direction of Christianity.

HELLO

LOCAL POLITICS IS THE WAY FORWARD
I REPEAT: LOCAL FUCKING POLTICIS!

MOST OF US SO CALLED Holla ForumsITICIANS HAVE ALL BUT GIVEN UP ON POLTICS, AND NOW FOCUSED ON META GEO-POLITICS

WE HAVE THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE META: WE CAN DOMINATE THE LOCAL

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE EXTREME: WE FIGHT FOR COMMON SENSE

LOCAL POLITICS IS THE WAY TO SECURE REAL POWER

CHECK OUT JOE OWENS FOR STRATEGUM

youtube.com/user/reziztanze/videos

okay; thankyou

Yes, it is.

vektroid the vaporwave OG

This is a FutureFasc Vaporwave thread

Seeing Bananaboy rant about nigs is just so…lol

If any of you saw someone IRL you knew was redpilled, would you even approach them?

I fucking hope so.

No, I would just nod in agreement.

we need more trump vaporwave and future fash

Don't call it a Grave

link?

Dude, we all know feminism is detrimental to whites as a whole, but treating it as if it were single reason why the modern western world is shit and not just another tendril of liberalism is reddit-tier faggotry.

I still don't care about race

but when the race war breaks out, I know which side I will take

My friend explained it with this simple truth:

When I was in fourth grade, I remember that they put a bunch of posters around the halls of my school with messages like "diversity is good" and "celebrate multiculturalism" and stuff. At that point I had heard the messages countless times already and never really thought much about it. However, for some reason watching the janitors hang the posters made me realize that nobody had ever actually explained why I should think multiculturalism is good. I asked my teacher about the meaning of those messages and at first she thought I was joking, but I pressed the question until I could see that she was actually giving the question some thought and really had no idea how to answer. For the rest of the day, I asked all of the teachers I had why diversity is good, and I was surprised to find that none of them actually knew. I became a white nationalist years later mostly through my father's influence but I still recall that day in fourth grade as the first time I ever questioned the narrative.

If the first were true, the second would be free, amirite?

It's the current year, and printing is quick.

That's not very politically correct now

It's music that sounds like it's being played in another room.

It's also aesthetic as fuck. Vaporwave is a beautiful artistic description of a 21st century fascist's mood.

Message to the faggot artists who make this stuff: It's not our fault your music is unironically good. Deal with it.

user, there are those that words and intellectual discourse will not reach. Niggers are such beings.