Degen levels raising

what happened to this society???

when I was a kid everyone was normal and even gays didn't flaunt it until about high school. was that little dose of PC shit enough to warp everyone to such insane degrees 20 years later?

Jesus fuck what will the children of today be like in 10-20 years after growing up in this filth

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/gamesdonequick
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

one of these things is not like the other

It's the prison dynamic. Women are so out of reach for beta cucks like this guy that he has two options

1) go for a landwhale, who will ultimately be higher maintanence than she's anywhere near worth

2) find a desperate faggot more desperate and fucked up than him and take advantage of his mental illness.

YouTube link?

lolberturdians, anarkiddies and liberals are to blame. Muh freedumb and all. After all, it all starts in the privacy of their own home. We shouldnt even CRITICIZE it, much less stopping it, muh freedumb. But feel free to criticize everything else like a kike.

its from that stream event where they play video games at a hotel agdq

I dont know when it happened. My friend linked me to a webm

if you really want to know more I bet Holla Forums has a thread about it

Gays didn't flaunt it until after high school to me. It started with nerd girls all going bi, then slid downhill from there.

I'm guessing if you want to know where it's going, think Brave new World.

Disappointed

You know, the more I hear people reach out for virtue signalling like "can I get a round of applause for my mutilated gay sex partner", the more I think it's just a subtle cry for help, like they subconsciously want someone to put them in their place and tell them what a fucking cancer cell they are, and what they should do to snap out of it. I hear it in the rhetoric of niggers also. When they say to white people "y'all mistreated us", it's like an admission that they perceive the white race as being transcendent of them to the point where they stand to be accused of miscarrying their custodial responsibility towards non-whites.

It's like the degenerates of the world are anxious for the awakening of the white man, knowing on some level how direly that bodes for them.

Maybe that's just me being condescending, but in general I've always thought of monsters as things that secretly wish to be destroyed. Seeing the thing-person in that webm reminded me of that.

Interesting outlook. I have never went as far as to think they want to be destroyed, but I definitely think most shitskins, gooks, and women hold some sort of inferiority complex towards whites.

That dude wants a real girlfriend. Hell, his tranny boyfriend wants a real girlfriend. They've just both given up entirely. The fact is… they're never getting real girlfriends, so they've probably found the best thing they're going to get. The irony his… the tranny will probably dump his ass for a better off eventually.

I grew up in the same environment. Surrounded by the same PC shit constantly. I mean I was raised in one of the most liberal cities in the country.

How the fuck did I not get cucked like almost everyone else I know??? Even when I was in elementary school I hated the blacks/latinos there since they were so fucking stupid and annoying.

guess im rambling im a bit drunk

friend just linked me to a stream of that video game event and I guess they have another tranny playing a game. trannies are like what .05% of the population but they're just everywhere at this fucking event i guess

twitch.tv/gamesdonequick if anyone gives a shit. dude seems to be bad at the game he's playing which considering he's mentally ill doesnt really surprise me

I can definitely see the tranny being more likely to land a girlfriend. Maybe not a good one, but a better quality one than if he maintained his masculinity, if due merely to the fashion appeal for women to seek "queer" relationships, even with a tranny man whom they normally would never date EXCEPT for the fact that he's more undatable than ever before.

There's some fucked up anti-competitive gamesmanship going on out there.

What will happen is, he'll grab himself a less whaleish problem glasses wearing danger haired fatty looking for some extra virtue points but she won't be able to be as high maintanence with him because he outranks her on the progressive stack.

Not meant to greentext.

This sort of behavior can only really flourish when people have no real problems to deal with.

Maybe people were always as fucked up as they are now, but social convention was actually enforced, unlike today where anything goes.

It was quite the opposite for me. My issue was that I grew up as an outcast. Society "rejected" me so I rejected society back so I always had an outside view of the world and was into some fringe stuff. After that, I had no problem coming across redpills and taking them instantly.

That's alright, I'm sure she'll keep a beta on the side to push around as part of an open relationship.

Personally the fact that we as a society have allowed it , it was really get me .

I feel contempt in front of most degeneracy. Its the fact that societies and nations of the modern world allowed this degeneration to spread that really gets me. Ruinning everything our ancestor did for us. Just think all the sacrified that they made,

Not only that but the brave people who gave his life fighting degeneracy are not only hated but used as boogeyman to spread even more degeneracy .

Exactly. While most people here are full-on Natsoc, I reckon the next big "counterculture" is going to be the Alt-right. It already sort of is in Japan (thanks to a comic called Gomanism, which started in the late 90's).
Old comedy sketches about an upright teenager in a suit being berated by his hippie parents for taking things too seriously are going to come true.

People do not believe in god anymore and there is not religion, that's why islam is stronger than us and will conquer europe

there's lots of reasons.

the Left needs to be in a state of perpetual revolution in order to maintain it's power: there always needs to be some sort of injustice or wrongness in the world which they can then offer to cure… so when there are no problems, they invent them.
this is why it went from women's rights, to fags to trannies, and now they're starting on pedos in a sort of preliminary fashion.
there always needs to be a new evil to tear down, a new victim group to champion.

on top of that, having any sort of standard for human behaviour or judging anybody by that standard is pathologized. there's this general cultural construct where you're a fascist totalitarian if you want to "impose" your values on others, regardless of the objective fact of their actions and the objective fact of the consequences of those actions.
Everyone has to be left to their own subjectivity, their own private reality which we are supposed to not disturb because otherwise we would hurt feelings.
this then leads to an ideology of all-inclusion in the mainstream of society and necessitates the lowering of standards to the lowest common denominator.
but because of the objective differences between high and low, health and disease, degeneracy and virtue, eventually this leads to the general collapse and disintegration of society into fragmented, isolated and mutually hostile identity groups - of which we are one.

it's the natural course of a civilization. we are in the decadent phase of the american empire. the collapse phase will probably be in our life times. it's very similar to the corresponding era in the roman empire.

this pdf details the general lifetime of empires to be around 250 years, their decline marked by the influx of foreigners, the absence of frontiers and the weakening of the founding population through indolence:
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

Honestly, I think many of them will call the bullshit for what it is, what the kikes are promoting goes against human nature itself, any rational kid with even an ounce of independent thought in their body will notice how fucked up this shit is, I mean even fucking niggers know about shit like the media being dishonest and being owned by kikes. Yeah, stupid nignogs.

CF detected, go count your rosary spick.

Ok so I'm going to be honest here; is the "girlfriend" a man turning into a girl or a girl turning into a man?