BIZARRE

Post what you think should be here

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video6510305/fisting_my_girlfriends_monster_gaping_asshole
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We are literally living in a cyberpunk dystopia.

when you realize that isn't a mushroom

what is that?

A horse's foot without the hoof

I only a hoof

poor horse, hope he didnt died

"hoof" is german for foot. A human slave was found and got his foot removed.

Something probably happened to the hoof, and the hoof was removed so it could grow back

Typical anime, always wasting food

that doesnt sound very factual

Yea, probably works the same way as our fingernails. Still, pretty funky looking picture

what a fucking alpha, holy shit

man up

STEP UP, NIGGERS

What is the Mana cost user?

4 mana, its not very efficient tbh

no you fucking nigger

I'm sorry I offended you, user

you didn't offended me, I am just telling you to no

o

moar pls

thats art man

xvideos.com/video6510305/fisting_my_girlfriends_monster_gaping_asshole

that chick got wreckd
bretty nice

his asshole is like something that lives deep under the sea

his anus ruptured after eating too much spicy pussy

this is literally the unstoppable force vs the unmoveable object

wat even
Can someone from /fit/ confirm if this shit can happen?

Yup, she wrecked and fully detached her ligaments, and not just her outside ligament but even the inner knee one's. The force pushed back which she was ill prepared for as she obviously assumed after the leg press you no longer need maintain the applied force and can just let go, wrong! The instant she let go and relaxed the force pushed her lower legs out of the knee sockets.

She will suffer the rest of her life from random knee lockups, random strength loss, possibility of long lasting pain when moving the lower leg up or down with simple walking or only running. This injury will be detrimental when she become old and frail and will wheelchair bound her.

A simple frontal knee ligament being torn is hell, these were all 4 ligaments and she had both her legs wrecked. That's gonna be 10 to 20 weeks bound to a wheelchair and fully immobilized just for simple reattachment of ligaments, forbidden to run for the next year or so and advised to not do any exertions that would require strength from her knee's.

Perhaps life long requirement of wearing a knee brace(s). Possibility of surgery to fix the ligaments themselves if healing failed which is going to be a much worse outlook in life.

PROTIP: Don't do strength training if you don't know what the fuck your doing nor have been instructed to use a specific gym equipment.

jesus christ

So torn ligaments don't fully heal? I.e. no full recovery possible? For an adult, at least. Fucking kids, and especially babies, can regrow anything save a cleanly severed head, I swear.

They can reattach to the bone either by natural healing or forced reattachment through surgery, if that is what you define as 'healed'. But there are and will be simple and long lasting problems from this tearing. They are ligaments, it's not a muscle nor bone. The meniscus ligament is one that will be problematic.

Since she tore both her entire knee's, it's safe to say she had to surgically helped to force the ligaments to reattach which has life long problems associated with it. From feeling wobbly and not quit getting good stability thus feeling like your going to fall over unless your moving to other issues associated to pain when moving, knees randomly locking up and inability to move or random pain specifically so when it's cold outside, to pain when being stationary for to long and so forth and other issues described above. I'm willing to bet having to wear a knee brace is among her prescribed aids.

And that means no full recovery, no back to normal.

A child heals quicker since it's body is more efficient. The damage occurred will impact the growth process of the child body slightly. A child can not fully heal from all injuries. A broken bone can have life long repercussions. While a adult might need surgical plates to heal the broken bone, it's unlikely a child would need it unless it's a difficult compound fracture - which would mean the surgical plates would need to be changed every few years since the body is still growing.

A child would have the same outlook as this lady, the problems for the child might lessen slightly due to the growth process and the cell renewal but the problems from having your ligaments get detached from their bones will linger.

correct.

I was exaggerating. Wasn't that obvious?

can't fap, this seems like glassass 2.0 waiting to happen

It's better to break your bones or tear a muscle then to tear your ligaments.

She'd need to have incredibly strong muscles for that. Champange bottles are very durable.