Why do people taste sauce with their fingers? It's unsanitary and gross to watch...

Why do people taste sauce with their fingers? It's unsanitary and gross to watch. I tried it once and the saltiness on my fingers overpowered any taste of the sauce, and even if it didn't it'd muddle the flavor anyway.

inb4 ur hands are just dirty

Everyone's' hands are fucking dirty. Wash your hands and 20 mins later they'll be filthy again.

maybe if you didn't masturbate twice a day your hands wouldn't taste salty.

Maybe if you weren't so fat and sweaty your fingers wouldn't taste so salty

Very unsanitary in my opinion. People who does this should be chemically castrated so they don't don't introduce their offspring into the gene pool.

Not sweaty ever, i dont sweat easily

I masturbate once a day and only while going to bed

Can't tell if you're serious on the second part.

Howie Mandel pls go. Back to your hermetically sealed bodysuit.

It is because I am an ASMR degenerate and certain things trigger my autism

do you ever wash your hands?

Yes, since I wash my face I have to wash my hands twice daily.

do you wash your face before or after you wash your hands? do you use your cum as an exfoliate?

You sound like a giant sheltered faggot germaphobe. Germs are a fact of life and there is no avoiding them. As long as you didnt plunge your hands into garbage or similar without washing after, you're not going to die. On another note, I'd get that sweaty hand thing looked at. It's not normal.

Whether you're sweaty or not your finger will still taste like salt dumbass.

except my fingers don't taste like salt because I wash my hands more than 2 times a day.

Nope, you must have a condition. Or I do? Because mine taste like nothing.

Just because you wash your hands doesn't mean they wont be dirty before the next time you do. Quit being a sanctimonious prick

my hands don't taste like salt so it does work.

It's pretty gross to look at yeah. Probably not sanitary either, i'd imagine it'd be better to taste the sauce like a 1st worlder.

You should be shot.

You should.

you're evil

I agree, if we all licked sauces directly from their containers it would be more sanitary.

No, YOU are evil.

Sorry, but some people aren't animals.

It's like these people hate fun, I swear.

Well… technically…

What the hell is wrong with all you people?

Normalfags are gross, what do you expect?

ketchup tastes pretty good by itself, every friday i'll sit down and eat a cup of ketchup with my fingers.

You need to go away.

go try a bit of ketchup from your fridge and tell me that sugary goodness isn't delicious.

Away from this plane of existence, and permanently.

>>>/ck/

goes great with salty hands user.

But you've said it yourself: it's Anime/Random, so anything that's not desultory anime discussion should be b&.

I don't know, man. Isn't life too short to be so critical about every little thing other people do? If you don't like it, that's fine, don't do it. But in my opinion, you don't need to put any more thought into it like this. As long as they aren't putting their hands in YOUR sauce, it shouldn't be a problem.

I know I know. But it's still fucking gross to watch (and hear since people usually try to make it audible)

just tell whoever is trying to fingerfuck your food to go away, jeez guys its not that hard

Absolutely disgusting

You heard of the brown pill?

Thank god I bite my fingernails to prevent nasty situations like this.

That's why you wash your fucking hands before cooking and before eating, just like your mommy would've told you if she hadn't been too busy fucking every nigger she met. In fact, while cooking you should at least rinse your hands repeatedly so as to not cross-contaminate foods, oils, and sauces.

💩💊👈👌

The point is that most people don't. For instance they'll walk around new york all day, not wash their hands, walk into a restaurant and start tasting sauces with heir dirty fingers. It's fucking gross. I tested it in the way most people do it, and it's nasty as fuck.

Never had someone do that to me, but that's grounds for murder. I'll eat what I ordered and you can eat what you ordered, thank you very much. Like I said, don't see the problem as long as they aren't doing THAT.

I used to be the same way, possibly more so. Couldn't stand the sight or sound of others eating, god forbid anyone ever double dipped a shared appetizer in my presence. I think it's an autism thing, which I'm pretty sure I have. My siblings all do but I was never tested. Anyway, I started making an effort to ignore it, drown it out, and not let it get to me. In retrospect, that was easier than just being annoyed all the time in social situations.

That extra salt is from your ass crust baby

Guess your mother was too fucked up on drugs and fucking too many random johns before you were born. You have my sympathies.

nothing wrong with double dipping user, its not like a couple of germs are gonna kill you.

I'm not gay but cum is more or less tasteless once you eat enough of it.

Are you fucking gay, bro?

i don't enthusiastically kiss them after i jizz in their mouths to know what my jizz tastes like. i'd rather suck myself off rather than go through all that

you never sucked your own dick before? it's not gay if it's my own cum faggot.

Would you kiss your kid if you had one?
If yes, you should also eat your own cum

kek. can't argue with that. i'm going to jizz on my face tonight.

God speed, user

fugin lel

You don't have to actually taste something to get a general idea of it, like it's "salty". Why are you bringing up jizz kisses, you homo?

actually, semen contains fructose sugar.

Be that as it may, I can confirm lots of men have salty tasting semen. I never actually read off the semen ingredient list like you seem to have done, but there's gotta be something salty tasting in there because that's how it tastes.

you guys are funny

there's zinc, too, so that may be it. do you suck nigger dicks, too or is your reflex to dick sighting faster than light?

taste what sauce? When?

Don't you lick the cum off your fingers when you're finished? Why not? Everybody else does!

all the people who cum twice a day i know do it, DO IT OP DO IT YOU FAGGOT

I'm gay, not a cuck.

of course. you're a man of respectable standards to what goes into your mouth, after all.

Holy fucking shit I never experienced ASMR before, it's fucking amazing. Jesus Christ it's fucking strange fuck me

Das gay tho