IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING RACE WAR SOON

FBI reporting Black power groups in Louisiana now calling for a "purge" of police July 9th-10th

twitter.com/fabrightwing/status/751633730134011904

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/fbilouisiana/
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/FOUO-FBI-SIR-planned-protests-and-Violence-Against-LE-Louisiana-8-July....pdf.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw&feature=youtu.be&t=43m31s
archive.is/DnXTk
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/fm-6-2003-ethnic-cleansing-operations.pdf
archive.is/ga5f4
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SiH1ZjVWoEI
laopencarry.org/faq.shtml#IsOCLegal
youtube.com/watch?v=IXUNpVmGoE0
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/
ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/5003-reading-together-siege-by-james-mason/
foxnews.com/us/2016/07/10/minnesota-police-pelted-with-rocks-rebar-102-arrested-after-protests-turn-violent.html
archive.is/iBGTN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't everyone there have guns? Last time a chimpout happened with White Guys with Guns the Happening was cancelled.

wew lad bump

lol.

WEW LAD

Here's the source:

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/fbilouisiana/
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/FOUO-FBI-SIR-planned-protests-and-Violence-Against-LE-Louisiana-8-July....pdf.pdf

Nigs aren't going to do shit. The only reason the Dallas shooter was effective at all was because he was trained by whites in the army.

It's doomed to fail, but I'd love to see them try.

Why the fuck are all live news feeds ending just when shit starts getting good?
Hearing Phoenix is going to shit right now

These "purge" threats were going around on social media around Ferguson era too. Nothing happened then

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Because it's a dog and pony show intended to show how peaceful and nonviolent the protesters are and how they dindu niffin, of course they shut it down when the nigs started nogging

And apparently they just shut down I 880 in california with a 1000 some odd "protesters"

That was in Oakland yesterday nevermind

The crowds were successfully dealt with they didn't even use tear gas just pepper spray.

Get some sleep user, tomorrow will be a new day with two potential locations. The chimpout wave has begun let's see how many actually go through with their protests.

The communists are adopting the South African model for waging a race war against white people. Just like in SA most whites still cling to the idea that this government is legitimate and that it would be wrong to take up arms against it. Since the government is composed of hostile anti white leftists and cuckservatives, there will be no major action to stop the large hordes other than select individuals being prosecuted for the purpose of appeasing the scared whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw&feature=youtu.be&t=43m31s

That's a funny way of spelling "peaceful protest".

Last night I swear I must have heard the term "peaceful protest" at least 300 times on the stream.

Even in pic related they must have used that term a dozen times in just that one interview.

I guess they are using the islamic meaning of peace, "we'll stop attacking you if you do EVERYTHING we say, and once you do, then there will be peace"

okay but nothing has happened yet so fuck off

You guys ready for the race war?

It's gonna be hard work, but we will come out of it stronger, with a new path carved for America

this is what your up against

If anyone is near a BLM rally and you have access to some sort of carnivorous Jungle animal like a Lion or Tiger or possibly even a Silverback Gorilla….

Niggers have zero fucking aim, I don't give a shit how many machine guns they have. Their coon asses are gonna be picked off with a rifle before they even get close enough to use it.

Fucking dirty ass dread head niggers.

SAGE'D & REPORTED

No upstanding White man would ever entertain the thought of a "race war"

This is unfitting behavior. We will win with logical and rational discussion. Like civilized men.

Damn, George Lincoln Rockwell was completely right.

FBI pls go

Pure niggers, when they aren't trained, shoot without aim while making themselves easy targers.

What percentage of police are blacks and/or spics?

Where will they fall in the eventual race war?

Next to the tree.

As much as I would think that we wish we could solve all our problems through peaceful dialogue,there are many opponents who will never listen to reason. It's not in their nature. Oh,how I wish it would have never come to this.

Have some sick oc

This is why they'll lose.

into a ditch.

I have a parakeet that bites hard.

About a third, I believe.

Any of the pro-white ones that survive the war will be granted Honorary Aryan status in exchange for agreeing to be sterilized.

What is this? Kek-ception?

Fuck of shill

Top Kek.

Also check my repeating digits you faggots, Kek has blessed me with them.

Even a gorilla or an actual chimp is far superior than a 3/5ths human troglodyte nigger. They may behave like chimp, but for all their basic understanding of shit including "monkey see monkey do" could've come from generations of watching chimps, baboons, and other apes act in the wild and following suit.

2-3 whites with disciplined fire could have wiped the whole lot of them out. No wonder the civil wars go on so long over there, they spend days hosing away at each other and never hit anything.

make a webm out of all of these

For times like these I am kinda happy that the police force got militarized.

If doubs blacks will be "konzentriert" in FEMA camps

archive.is/DnXTk

Sounds like BLM to me.

THIS WASN'T MEANT TO BE AN INSTRUCTION MANUAL

Obligatory reading for every user here

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/fm-6-2003-ethnic-cleansing-operations.pdf

ok. let them purge the police then starve to death when society falls apart because we will shoot blacks on sight who leave their ghettos. niggers truly are retarded. wondering how the pozzed military will react if shit gets real.

Holla Forums already beat you to this. Months ago.

HOL UP

Did this movie get meme'd into reality?

Wew.

K

ty

Oh, they went well beyond 100x. I just didn't save it.
If I remember correctly, it was well into the thousands at one point. After a certain point, it just sounded like some odd white noise.

Top Kek what a bunch of mad men.

I feel old now.

Swamp hillbillies are the only other type of hillbilly that genuinely kinda scare me.

Is…is it finally happening? Are we finally here? Is the wait over?

Damn, and I though people around my parts were mean to the census goys.

and political situation in the United States has become so dangerous that to do so would
result in my death. Keeping my anonymity will allow me to write additional works to
benefit the White race.
a military veteran. I have served with honor in militia organizations, entering as a low
level officer and working up to the rank of general. In addition to planning and directing
large field exercises, I was the director of classroom instruction of a large underground
militia for over a decade. My topics of instruction included strategic planning, tactical
operations, logistics, high tech communications, and combined arms operations.

Did Ben write this?

I'm honestly surprised to see any trigger discipline at all in this video, even if it's just a little bit.

I can tell you that the conservative black ex-Marine in our department will be blowing away both niggers and whining white liberals and Jews with alacrity. And no remorse whatsoever.

Hey. I hope no baby tigers were harmed in the making of that photo.

A good read though–both the PDF and reading about Arkan, very interesting individual I didn't know much about.

Hey faggot, is that fedora on too tight for ya?

I hope niggers start killing corrupt cops and liberals so we just have to clean up the rest when it's over.
Reminder that everyone who'll die this year could've prevented this.

I disagree.
The rage that has been burning quietly in the hearts of too many has been burning for far too long.
There was no way to prevent or change what is going to happen, and perhaps that is a good thing.
This was going to happen, like it or not and as it turns out, it will happen sooner rather then later.

Never forget the true niggers mindset, underneath it all this is how they seem themselves.

I want to go to USA and join Trumpenführer einsatzgruppenz for permanent nigger removal now, I can haz? Plz.

Bhahaha they can't hit anything and yet they aren't hit. Its like a troupe of retards.

Decent edit but that fat fuck would take his progressive ideals too the grave. When the niggers turn on him, saying his existence is oppressive

Don't even try to compare Trump to Der Führer.

The way it's looking now he's a kike puppet.

Very convenient. The government officials will have two choices: declare the riots to be an actual thing thus allowing for a declaration of martial law across the United states, postponing the election for as long as they want, or to ignore it to pave the way for a better white genocide.

But all the tv jews keep telling me Trump is "LITERALLY HITLER". They wouldn't lie would they? btw he looks very fit for a man of 127

oh lawdy

I never thought I would get front row seats to the happening

Just callem niggers

Its a good thing its happening now. 20 years later and winning would be a much more difficult task.

Is that your (((expert))) opinion?

Where's that video again of the nigger explaining how any attempt at niggers rising up is doomed because whites have 10 year old girls who can shoot a bullseye every time while blacks have adult men who can't hit the side of a barn with a machine gun and are more concerned with looking cool while shooting?

“We can directly track some of this. In broad terms, we challenge their propaganda. We disrupt the recruiting. We show that it’s silly to go down this line. We bring out the moderate voices. We amplify those. And in more detail, we detect and we flag if there is adversary, hostile, corrosive content in some open-source Web forum, [and] we engage with the Web administrators to show that this violates Web site provider policies."

archive.is/ga5f4

Go away, Operation Earnest Voice shill

Winning through dialogue only works if your opponent is willing to submit through logic and dialogue. If your opponent is willing to fight dirtier than you are, you must either match him or you automatically lose.

This is the sort of attitude that Henry Ford and Martin Luther had. Just expose the Jews, and they'd reform themselves out of shame.

You're trying to turn a race war for survival of the species into an Agon. The Greeks were able to make a distinction between these two contests, but for some reason, modern White man has largely lost this ability.

Here you go:
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

This is even better:
youtube.com/watch?v=SiH1ZjVWoEI

logic is lost too them

post your face when the race war starts tonight!!!

you sound new

War is integral to society, you utter buffoon.

These people lack any game-plan knowledge. They can only chimp out.

I have a friend that lives in a city with a 50% black population. Should I be worried about the guy?

Be safe Louisianon fags. Be sure to carry regardless of state law. Be sure to go to the police station nearest you and voice your support and let them know you intend to carry.

We need a webm of this.

Something did happen. Two police in Boston I think Boston were executed with shots to the back of the head by a BLM nog.

Oh (((you))).

voicing your support is a good idea, but don't tell cops you're a criminal you retard

Race Riot dubs

I think you mean New York.

Most cops are MORE THAN WILLING to allow you to carry under such circumstances.

Source: family of cops who are the ones suggesting this.

Ahh. I knew it was one big city around there.

Louisianon here, open carry is legal without a permit.

Woke up early to get extra comfy for this.

Amazing to hear.

The Louisianon fags: open carry forever and always. No need to let the cops know.

There are times I wish I lived in the thick of this niggerishness just to drop a few skinnies. Good luck Bayou Anons.

laopencarry.org/faq.shtml#IsOCLegal

Attaching music because I'm just in such a good mood today.

It started?

Yes.

Holding kittens by the scruff of their neck doesn't actually hurt them, it just puts them into a trance. I assume tigers work the same way.

Some faggot is going to deliver. Might as well be me.

If dubs white wins and America advances at Super speed.

We would have gone to the moon by now if the US were whites only.

They do, as do lions and other big cats.

Welcome to 50 years ago, dumbass.

i think it's great that HJO is just like the fans of his voice acting, fat, bearded and laughing to cover up the pain.
praise

=D

lel

touche top lel

I am so fucking happy right now.

Praise you.

It's really too bad. If we hadn't fallen for this multicultural delusion, this would never have to happen. I really would have preferred if we could have avoided the bloodshed by recognizing different races need to have their own countries, and that multiculturalism is a Marxist lie, but now conflict is inevitable. I hope future civilizations will learn from our mistakes.

I am now a #canonfodder

Oh they will do something probably another looterday and they will try to shoot some one but probably a fellow nigger.

See imkampfy isn't so bad after all. Hispanics are natural conservatives and our allies in the race war, after all they hate niggers too.

First nigger talking in poland now.

I just woke up, did the war start yet?

Conservative, mostly. Allies, not so much. They all still have to go back.

Fuck its about time to start posting on the 3rd board now that the big two have been published in the news so much

.pl, .xyz, or .nl?

we didn't learn from Rome, so…

no.

i don't think these 'redhack' hipsters are anything that's actually been in business. everything they did and claimed as 'hack' functioned exactly as it was supposed to.

this team wandered in fitful giddy sleepwalking. they have affected nothing. they effect nothing. they didn't even know high vs low value, business process vs log interface that no one cares about, etc. and, of course, the heavy industry part that actually matters is unaffected.

also appears they accessed a residential peripheral grid in a high affluent surrounded rural poor spot with little industrial base. not like manufacturing is actually done that much any more, but loss of televisions results in more generators, more gas, more propane, more funds, and cheaper labor costs (state insurance swaps, people pay with their futures twice, the company doesn't) – and to top it all off, the consumers will just sit and wait and do nothing, effect zero, until power returns (just like these 733t h4x0rs. go team razor1911! yeah we waz… er… matters!).

i'm not surprised that they made it all the way to youtube without a clue, but i am still surprised at the stunning stupid.

Actually, I'm impressed that they were able to convince companies that they sell a good service.

I bet they get paid top dollar for their tomfoolery.

This has me worried because my bro is in Baton Rouge with his wife and sons. I can't get through, but I also am not hearing anything on the news about it yet. Does anyone know what's going on? Any Louisiana fags there with eyes on the ground?

Moonlanding wasn't real dumb shit

the only reason we ever became dominant is because we forcefully subjugated the entire world

I live in Baton Rouge. I'm buying groceries and telling my gf to get to my place by seven. I just bought an ad and I'm riding strapped everywhere. The city is tense and hardly anyone is out. Have any questions

An AR15*

My question is:

Why do you live around so many niggers?

Jesus Christ.
I guess occasionally somebody gets hit by accident?
I'd actually feel a bit bad about slaughtering these helpless assholes.

Please, please, please, please, please, tell him to go after the white libtards first….

there are two schools of thought. obviously, theatre is hard to escape on all sides. (1) a subscribing business wants to know, audit, or generally assess internal state. (2) a subscribing business wants a legal interface to assume the responsibility (reads: liability, often underpaid if outsiders, overpaid if nepotism). there are variants. the former may have some use and may act, though pretty much never doesn't (wishful thinking, the self-anointed clueless). the later is more prevalent for shunting shadow-work/losses, unlettered legal risks, and underwriting for insurance positions.

that is to say, whatever they're selling, it is make-believe for feels, or make-believe for govt work. that is to say, whatever their service, they likely still don't matter.

i might go with another word myself. i'm sure we'll agree, when chimps kill blues, it's usually not an impressive feat.

Beat up cops

Steal their gum (sic)

A lot. But if nothing is happening at the moment, then I feel some bit of ease. Get home safe though, user!

Keep your ears open, and keep us up-to-date with local news and such.

Why don't we LSD gas the chimpout?

I finished school here and in moving when I get a job in another state. It is hell here though

Thank you brother. I will give SitReps every couple hours in this thread. I'm worried about my friends who work on The EBR sherrifs department

Why would your parents let you go to school with a bunch of niggers in a nigger-infested city?
Don't they care about your well-being?

Or are they just liberals who want their kid to be "culturally enriched?"

could work
not sure if it would enhance their chimping tendencies though

I assume you're talking about the drug LSD.

What I propose is LSD mixed in with CS gas. It would provoke one hell of a bad trip for everyone who gets gassed. I can't imagine unknowingly taking LSD while it actually feels like your face and eyes are being burned to a crisp. Not to mention the respiratory effects.
The nut houses would be filled for weeks.

My parents have nothing to do with where I went to school. I have agency– it was my choice . I will move in the next two years. Besides user, I have lived in three other cities– every American city nowadays especially in the north are filled with subhuman scum

It's fucking Talmud Vision theatrics.

Compare it to a real bad goy outside of their network, like Ron Paul, who didn't even get screentime and got cut out of live fucking TV.

How new are you even?!

I think that's your problem. Don't move into large cities.

If you have to drive 40 minutes to work every day, suck it up and drive a Fiesta to work. Don't shit where you sleep.

He's up to his neck in jews and jews are up to their balls in his family.

Fuck. Off.

Tell him to hole up and make sure all his mags are fully loaded, and his minute man/bug out bag is packed and ready to go.

Update: I have seen four helicopters two of which are Blackhawk helicopters circling the area. I have never seen so much air traffic over Baton Rouge

I'll never stop advocating to moving to small towns. Being surrounded by white people and all it entails is great. Low crime, a sense of community, and people are genuinely pleasant. The two bads are jobs and finding a wife. Be prepared for everyone to be in a relationship or a single mom. Yeah, even the fatties.

Still highly recommended.

you first, filthy kike.

Although I generally agree that small towns are better for bringing up families in, I alternately feel that it was conservative Americans retreating into small scattered towns throughout the US that his ultimately lead to such a shortage of conservatives in media, Press, academia, and major business and power centers.

pick one.

I hope your friends stay safe as well, user. God-speed to them.

Just got a call from my brother, he's okay. He and his family apparently got the hell out of there this morning. He's in the middle of transferring between bases since our mother has lung cancer. He was approved of the transfer and they've been doing an 8-day trip cross-country. But they're safe and sound.

Arkan is a hero. He did not give any fucks when he did anything. Only cared for what his people thought of him, did the right thing when his people needed him most.

Every year on the anniversary of his assassination my serb friends throw flowers on his grave.

Remove Kebab

You can't keep running away from these things forever.

Is there an alternative?

Either you're a hipster faggot who likes diversity and wants to live in a big city because you love diversity and you think niggers won't touch you if you virtue signal hard enough…
Or you use reasoning and common sense and live outside the city where you can raise your family without your daughter being enriched.

It's that simple. It's been that way for 60 years. One white guy or even a lot of white people aren't going to change it. The only thing that will change it would be if all niggers dropped dead. And that's not going to change because the state puts out money specifically to keep them thriving in big cities.

It's a losing battle. Move out. We surrendered urban areas long ago. It's over. The dream of living near cool shit and not being enriched by nogs is over. It's not coming back until all niggers are gone.

I agree. I chose to move to a small town before I got fully redpilled for a bunch of different reasons. Retreating from cities won't solve our problems. They'll collapse faster, but the lugenpresse and gov't can hold shit together long enough to fuck everyone else.
We need to figure out how to carve out white enclaves in cities. The only ones that exist are for the rich and full of kikes anyway. Unfortunately I've never understood or liked cities, so I don't have any solutions.

Conservatives have lost the culture war and in such have lost the demographics wore for the last 70 years. We have to start sticking up for her self and not retreating to enclaves

Also I hope I still have the same Id.

Fuck off you kike puppet marketer, come back with meaningful arguments or stop shilling your puppet.

Fucking die.

He looks like Mac from IASIP

Hi Sinead. Still burning coal, bitch?

Not a defeatist, just being real.

If you think you're going to change anything by being white in a major urban area, you're wrong. There's too many niggers to set up a place to have a family - or even a dog - without being fucked with.

How do I know?
My family held onto Detroit as long as we could and we ended up losing everything. 4 generations of white identity lost. And you and yours are no better than they are. We fought it harder than most would. It's a losing battle. Sorry, but you know I'm right.

The race war is going to happen whether whites want it or not.

nigger, race war and genocide is the human condition

what a waste of fuhrer trips. Fucking human filth. End your existence nigger.

Everything you're saying is just reinforcing the structural narrative that the goal should be to continue existing in the current system – as it is – and just have more kids, or buy more property. It's not dealing with the fundamental reality that the entirety of the government and social structure is designed to systematically EXTERMINATE THE WHITE RACE.

Nothing White people do at this point should in any way be granting legitimacy to this country, nation, government, or any level of its police/military.

It is an enemy system.

Coal burning trailer trash.

Absolutely disgusting.

The face of white nationalism.

I completely agree.

Here have a rare Black Life. Not that it matters.

they've been working that narrative like a slave

Firestarter media get the fuck out.

Even if it wasn't it benefits our cause in no way to concede that it did not happen.
Currently, walking on the moon is one of the most impressive things a human being can do, and they were all white(Might be some cryptos in there, but blacks can not comprehend that shit).

not even sure if giving niggers acid wouldnt just turn into a crowd of PCP-tier rage virus zombies

Would make for a convenient excuse to dust off the ol' Maxim Gun.

This is completely legal to make.

This was last night right?

plus we've already developed the technology to give eod robots 240s and genade launchers, etc.

yes. niggers and cucks were marching, but no looting and violence. I stayed up for nothing. but there have been threats against cops in Louisiana and the new black panthers are joining protests tomorrow in Atlanta(?).

Will there be violence tonight?

I fucking hope so. There are a number of cities ripe for it. Don't know how many protests are going tonight, but I suspect a bunch since king nigger and (((co))) have been validating them all last night and today. I haven't seen anything about either cops or dindus getting killed today. A dindu kill would almost guarantee some ferguson or baltimore tier chimping.

Last night there were cops and blm niggers marching with protesters saying that the cops agree with blm and not to commit violence. I think that was partly why things kept calm. The handlers stayed long into the night to keep the nog hordes docile.

Didn't some nigger get goodified in Houston?

wew lad

Underestimating your enemy is the worst mistake you can ever make.

Just the off chance that you encounter a nigger who does know how to aim or that you will get hit in the spray of bullets is more than enough reason to not act like a headstrong retard about this.

And besides. Niggers are explosive and unpredictable in many ways. Why would you give them any opportunity to get the upper hand on you?

I feel this audio is highly relevant.

W0t?

Oh. Next post.

black people is unnatural and should be completely burned

They would literally peel the skin off of their faces.

holy shit, I'm black,and I don't want this to happen,
guess I got to go all Uchicha Itachi and eradicate my own people for the USA

time to order 8k rounds of sniper ammo

Hang yourself.

This. We neither chose, nor started this race war, but we will end it.

It's like what my father told me when I was in HS;

Oh (((you)))

(checked)

(((you're))) post is incredibly kike sounding

What's wrong with sniper ammo?

Just got some famas clips in the mail though, comfy lads.

(nigger.)

webm related, thanks mods

with those digits I have to believe it. gonna check that.

eyyyy word play

There is no such thing you retarded faggot. Hang yourself.

Shit. It was meant to be "you're incredibly kikey sounding"

Why don't you just move to an island in the Caribbean if shit hits the fan?

nig was in the middle of the street waving a gun and pointed it at police. I don't think even kikes can dindu that one.

Amazing.. I was in HS when that happened, and no-way-in-hell would you hear anything like that said today.
We've really shifted as a society since the 90s.

This shit is amazing.

BTW Carver supported Hillary in 2008, media hasn't brought that up though

You're full of shit and should go play in traffic.

fuck. I was in middle school during the oj trial. grew up hearing and believing, rightly, that he was only let off because he was black. we can return to those times again.

nigger you're being trolled
ffs, how obvious does it have to be

accidental sage

I've never even touched a gun, and I know you've never touched one either.

are you retarded too or are you just feeding the troll?

Train a dozen attack dogs. Don't get attached. Get a van, drive up to a "protest," let them all loose and drive off and forget. Watch the news for laughs later.

Nice try Chaim.

You act like their white skin endows them with superiority. White Leftists pose a bigger threat to us than niggers. They can't be educated out of their ways. They're subversive and underhanded. They're in every significant power structure in the nation. They're the ones doing all the harm, not niggers. Niggers are their stupid little tool. You act like it's Jews and Jews alone. White Leftist filth are the generals leading the troops.

Its 99% the Jews. Without them coward leftists or nigs would be a nonthreat.

I-I'm gonna make it, right Holla Forums?

The most important things to be learned is to never let women control anything, never let in Jews under any circumstance, never let in non-whites or any whites that would create strife of any sort intentionally or not.

Put it all into future constitutions. Also, maybe allow blacks to be killed on sight if they happen to find their way into Europe/wherever whites go next. Suspected Jews would have to be put on trial and thoroughly investigated.

optionally

if that doesn't work and you have like 100 bucks to drop right now, go to walmart, pick up the highest FPS .177 pellet or steel bb rifle.

you get the idea.

Why would you make posts like this?

I'm under the impression any local nogs won't have guns if they storm this position but an air rifle might be good enough for harassing them, either wounding a few (and incapacitating if shot in the right spot) or at least make the less disciplined ones think twice about breaking into a fortified spot while getting shot at by anything, be it bolt or bb

meant for

A little propaganda video on what BLM is really about.

youtube.com/watch?v=IXUNpVmGoE0

"Non-threat" doesn't mean they still don't deserve to die. After all, they think we, as a race, deserve to die. For that mindset alone they deserve it.

Actually, investigation proved that the guy hung himself and carved the "FED" into himself, did it for the life insurance money for his family and cuz he was kinda crazy. Sad story.

That is amazing. Fucking Holla Forumstards beat us to this idea.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv, Raffi?

It'll be a labor of love though.

Yes it was.

i stand with the police

Heard of this other guy who shot himself in the back of the head three times in the bottom of a stairwell, sad story.

Oh and that guy who knew the Boston bombers, shot in the back of the head execution style because he was some psychic kung fu master or something, really freaked out the FBI and they had to put him down before they all got killed. Because one unarmed man kneeling surrounded by agents is just too hard to handle.

It was meant to be Jewish propaganda that makes Whites look bad.

what the fuck

Fuck Howard Stern he's a degenerate filthy kike.

Knowing that its a rap video, there is probably not one single real piece on the set. It's just a bunch of niggers doing some tribal dance moves in front of the camera trying to look hard. Niggers are only a threat when they outnumber you. Remember what happened when the Oath Keepers showed up in Ferguson? Not one nigger misbehaved because "Whities with guns be trippin'!" It's like genetic memory. Niggers were bred to obey white man's orders and they just can't cope with life in the real world. They require a life of being under constant control and surveillance. Put a shepherd in front of the flock, and they will get back in line. The Lootmas season was basically over in Ferguson after that night.

Oath Keepers are a bunch of cucks who support BLM even though they think they're all racist crackers

Well no doubt they are cucks. My point was that even though the "protests" were against police brutality, they still wanted police protection when old white men with guns showed up. They were scared. All pics were related. Especially, pic #4.

fucking niggers

Exactly

KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS

At that point I hope the police do the right thing and just let me shoot them

my sides

Stay safe, men in blue.

God be with you.

eh, fuck it then duct tape a grill lighter to a super soaker and fill that bitch with 91% isopropyl alcohol
the flame burns low enough that you dont have to worry too much if you hit something you didn't intend to, plus like all animals, niggers are afraid of fire.

RACEWAR RACEWAR
RACEWAR RACEWAR
RACEWAR RACEWAR
RACEWAR RACEWAR
RACEWAR RACEWAR
RACEWAR RACEWAR
RACEWAR RACEWAR
RACEWAR RACEWAR
RACEWAR RACEWAR
RACEWAR RACEWAR
RACEWAR RACEWAR
RACEWAR
RACEWAR RACEWAR
RACEWAR RACEWAR
RACEWAR RACEWAR
RACEWAR RACEWAR
RACEWAR RACEWAR
RACEWAR RACEWAR
RACEWAR RACEWAR
RACEWAR RACEWAR
RACEWAR RACEWAR
RACEWAR RACEWAR
RACEWAR RACEWAR

it is midnight my dudes

remove nigger

WHO'S READY FOR THIS SHIT?

Im black and im all for this race war tbh, but if it spreads to brookyln please dont shoot me.

I just want to live peacefully in a non pozzed society thats all.

This is Sally Struthers fault. Don't feed niggers. They just make more niggers.

You have to go back.

RESPECT THE ROBOT

To where? I like this country, and at this rate of degradation i think only Trump can fix all of this Bullshit.

I hope he personally fucking beheads George Soros.

Bring our military back home, put them to work smoking these niggers.

I'd love to see you try and have dialogue with a fucking bullet.

This is my field and this is pretty spot on. There are a few types of people in it and only a small percentage are actually worth a damn and come up with novel tools or methods. Most still use nessus scans and an above average shop might know its way around metasploit and a few might be able to work their way around powershell but none of those groups actually have a clue what they are doing. If you ask them how Empire obfuscates its payload they probably don't have a clue because they never take apart their own tools so when stuff gets caught or they need to work around something they sit there with their mouths open.

These hipsters were just marketing their own business and doing the scare racket to try to justify their existence. Hak5 is comparable to our G4TV.

One of the better talks I heard about the power relays was about the hardware and lack of encryption and authentication in the protocol to transformer stations. I think it was a talk in 2012 but I am having trouble finding it.

everyone knows about this, right?
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/

If it spreads to Brooklyn the entire area is fucked since it's full of so many different races who basically hate each other and are only fair-weather friends when the economy is bad enough that they're starving. I wouldn't want to live there.

I wonder if i should wear my SS overcoat during the racewar or just plain clothes and a MAGA hat.

Unfortunately I only have water to last for a fortnight. And 200 rounds of 5.56.

Please KEK let it happen!

reminds me of 1998-2002. quite a few 'companies' were doing it back then as well. not that much has changed, but i swear the scripts and hacktools have resulted in more kiddies with simultaneously less knowledge/ability with each passing year.

this is real
…because cops need more white people to shoot to seem not racist

thank you.

black lives matter: betamales for sheboon cannonfodder. sheboons love their niggas so much, they just shit them out of vagina cunts and use them to trade bullets for obamaphones.

They deserve this.

ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/5003-reading-together-siege-by-james-mason/
Race war reading material

Nigger, you serious? Open carry is visible. If you have the fucker out in the open, the cops know. You want concealed if you don't want the cops to see you're packing.

Cop: "Is that a concealed weapon in your pants?"

You: "No officer, that's my cock"

The Media pushes us into this "Race War"

If any one of us pushed a group to the point of targeting police, we'd be in jail.

If we had a good President, he would use these current events to stop the press's ability to promote Civil War.

Instead all we have are Bolsheviks, as far as the eye can see.

Meanwhile lefties pretend to be fighting "The Man" while echoing (((The Man's))) words at every turn.

This is why they're flooding America with Mexicans and foreigners in general.

Blacks will not be able to overthrow the current Republic by themselves.

As far as an actually Race War goes
Only 7% of the pop is black male.
Only a fraction of that # would actually fight.

Most of the people fighting for the blacks will undoubtedly be white.

They will work to destroy the current setup and rewrite it in (((their))) image.

Forced interrogation laws, speech laws,
disarmed population and so on, so forth

MUH BASED BLACK. He's probably the one going to shoot the cops faggot.

foxnews.com/us/2016/07/10/minnesota-police-pelted-with-rocks-rebar-102-arrested-after-protests-turn-violent.html

archive.is/iBGTN

at a Sunday press conference what he called an “extreme incident” Saturday night that led to 102 arrests after protesters pelted police officers with rocks, rebar and incendiary devices, including Molotov cocktails. The injuries to officers were “significant, but none were life-threatening,” Coleman said.

That's standard.

Remember Ukraine that were more armored than the cops and were torching BTRs and buildings here and there by tossing literally hundreds of molotovs?

Or Egypt Muslim Brotherhood mass rapes, killing and lynching?

Peaceful protester… all of them.

wear a KKK robe, we'll avoid you

what your brothers do, however…

anyway, how black are you? I have a hard time believing blacks browsing Holla Forums aren't at least mulatto

Just don't chimpout, be a honorable man and don't race mix.

Nice try kike

Even for a nig you should know better than this man.