Are there actually people that find this faggot funny?

Are there actually people that find this faggot funny?

Obviously or he would have never gained any kind of career. Stupid question tbh.

F*** YOU, Tom Green's a genius.

Is this a serious question?

Me.

I bet he finds himself funny

Yes, obviously. He is funny, his show got cancelled by (((them))) despite pulling way higher ratings than other shows that got 4 or 5 seasons.

Really OP??? THIS AGAIN?!?! Didn't you learn your lesson the last few times that I utterly BTFO'D this moronic bigot? I thought you had finally fucked off and taken your obsession with this mental midget with you…Guess I was mistaken.

It's over OP, Sammy(BOY) already lost. He's gone, he knows it too he isn't even producing content anymore. I wonder why? Did i get to you in the last thread Sammy(BOY).

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I give it a year at most until he is roaming the street's in a drunken stupor raving about how he "used to be a somebody". Just leave him to his fate. This corpse is best life buried don't dig it up…It's not worth it…

Forgot my fucking sage.

FUCK SAMMY(BOY) HYDE!)

are you seriously still butthurt about him?

In all honesty he is not funny anymore. If you notice the quality decline in his videos it's shocking. He also totally lost any edge he had when he did that interview with a literal faggot kike and instead of railing on him he basically apologized for any possible offenses. I get that he was kind of in a gridlock situation and that's too bad but he could have at least gone out on a high note.

The hydewars stuff isn't funny and it's been a while since he made anything that was really funny but it's been awhile since he has made any of that sort of content. Ideas man is still his best content by far, it's better than any of the world peace episodes.

Charles has some funny stuff on his channel that was uploaded recently.

P U R E
K I N O

Jesus that was incredible. Charls is still moving forward I see, he always was better than Sam.

He's releasing new content at a steady rate too.

I swear I am not gay but he's just so damn attractive it's distracting.

Isnt this faggot some kind of pedophile? why do people even t… oh wait Hi Sam

World peace was kinda funny
the rest of this faggot stuff is just forced unfunny garbage trought

That's my Youtube channel.
No idea why it hasn't been taken down yet, typically this stuff gets removed in like a week.

I tried watching the ted talk but it was boring.

Dude isn't great at comedy but he is a chill guy irl, I met him at hwndu.

Duh.

he makes good depressionkino

exactly. capture's an entire generation's depression and makes it youtube depressionkino

Yes he's pretty funny, especially his older stuff.

I also met him once and he's a pretty cool guy.

Does he afraid of anything?

Tim, pls.

He's the real-life Tyler Durden.

The guy is like 6'4" and smokes cigars, he doesn't afraid of shit.