Open Borders for Israel: Because Jewish Black Lives Matter Too

STOP THE HATE: END WHITE PRIVILEGE IN ISRAEL

Let's help culturally enrich Israel through diversity! A project for a more vibrant Israel – and how you can help!

As some of you may know, there has been some friction in Israel between Jews of European heritage and Jews of more African heritage. Of course, Israel was created as a safe haven for Jews the world over. There is a long, proud tradition of Jewish diaspora communities in Africa dating back more than 2700 years:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Jews

As just one thread in this vibrant tapestry of historically African Judaism, consider the Ethiopic Jews:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel

Unfortunately, bigotry, racism, and white privilege lurks even in Israel. Many Askenazi Jews and other Jews with an American or European post-diaspora heritage hesitate to embrace their nappy-haired Nubian or Nilotic fellows tribesmen…SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN! But all Jews are Jews. And with the lessons of the Holocaust still in living memory, nothing should divide Jews…or keep them from seeking safe haven in Israel.

Isn't it time Israel opened its borders joyfully to the Africans? After all, as Jewish voices have assured the world, Diveristy is strenght, and a vibrant colorful society is a vigorous society. Help spread the message using the memes below… or create your own!

See also the official tumblr page – Social Justice and Ending White privilege in Israel!

tumblr.com/search/openbordersforisrael

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OlamEchad/status/751859817803808768
twitter.com/OlamEchad/status/751860160574947328
twitter.com/OlamEchad/status/751861300834209793
twitter.com/OlamEchad/status/752114301255778304
myjewishlearning.com/article/jewish-genetic-diseases/
facebook.com/thomas.hallquinones
archive.is/ZV4En
encyclopediadramatica.se/Joshua_Goldberg
youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Open Borders for Israel demonstration

Let's not forget black goys matter too.

Israel for everyone!

Dimona would make such a pretty name for a Negress. Why deny progress, Israel?

This video is golden. Andrew Angling should add it to his site if he hasn't done it yet.

Affirmative action in Israel when?!

I see the Jews that frequent this board in paid shifts wont bump this thread.

Excellent idea.

Di-mona D'Yentl Jacksonberg

Fuck off kike shill.

Wow… this clearly went over your head or you're a Jew.

They were chemically castrating the men and giving women birth control shots under the guise of vaccines

As much as I loath the jew I respect their foresite and willingness to do anything to stop the spead of niggers into their lands

Maybe the Jews are the lost tribe of Germany?

OP is a genius.

I love how there's no kikes in this thread, bumping for kekes

this would solve almost every problem I care about. either the Juden gas the spooks or get enriched out of existence and no one is left to convince eurasians to import homo habilis hybrids. Eurasians would be left to colonise space.

this just means that while they know what is good for any country they actively try to destroy the west and all of eurasia to a lesser degree. let the niggers in. I will shed no tears for jews or niggers. make them fight.

This man is totally based.

He is a nationalist for his own country.

Holla Forums's whole purpose is to support nationalism in all its forms.

Israel is perfectly good as it exists.

It helps absorb the Jewish population worldwide.

When he was 18, he fought for 3 years against the sand nigger menace.

I hope you all realize I am being totally sarcastic.

I prefer Israel to be a jewish state to be honest, as i prefer sweden to be swedish, nationalism for everyone, promoting multuculturalism to destroy others is only providing traitor globalists cause and right for their actions

We need to stop the bigotry, Holla Forums!

It's 2016

Mods please sticky

THERE'S STILL TO MUCH IGNORANCE

we need to stop this

Israel is an artificial state. Jews only started readopting Hebrew language and acting like a cohesive nation in the 19th century.
The Palestinians have more of a claim for nationalism than jews do.

Isreal being a Jewish State is exactly what got us into this mess.

If the Jews didn't exist, the middle East wouldn't be getting fucked by ISIS and the U.S. never would have gone to war over there to create that power vacuum in the first place.

More bigots

All this ignorance is horrible, this must end

Arabs/muslims is perfectly capable of destroying themselfs. IS wants to establish a caliphate, regardless of jews

Just wow

This observation

(((Academics))) call Latin a "dead language" despite its continuous use in liturgy and in small populations in Europe; yet never labeled Hebrew "dead".

Sauce for the goose is sauce for the (((gander))).

Any organisations that we could indoctrinate with this info to do our bidding?

Indoctrination? Fighting bigotry is common sense! Bigotry IS indoctrination.

OY VEY

THESE ARE WALLS OF IGNORANCE AND BIGOTRY

ISRAEL WILL NOT REMAIN A MONOLITHIC SOCIETY

God bless you, #openbordersforisrael!

There is a newer page on Kikebook called Israeli Womyn United for African Shalom. That is a noble cause if ever there was one.

People are waking up, bigotry will soon end

lol. I will never again trust a kike or extend any amount of good will in my life.

Just sickening. Sickening fucking kikes. Evil. Pure evil.

When (((they))) finally cave and open their borders, effectively aiming their own bio-weapons at themselves, we'll know for sure that meme magic is real.

Bigotry will see it's last days

LOVE ALWAYS WINS

Underrated thread. Have a bump and a fresh OC

Saved, good job

Source?

first one is way to obvious.
Second one could work in better quality and if you put one white child inbetween.

Second one is perfect

We should push it like there's already a big movment for this in Israel. Kinda like they did it in Germany with the trainstations. To connote them the mass is a more colorfull Israel and on the good site of this.

Perfect. Maybe we could write a facebook story for them? Like he lost his leg through a own isralien Rocket when he visited his Girlfriend?

Something like this could work, but there need to be more people on the pictures. There need to be a feeling of a mass movment to mobilize the israelian youth behind it.

Nope counter productive to have the impression of invasion this is why, we didn't do it. Olam Echad here . We're getting back online soon, interested in serious non anxious images. When Open Borders was created soon a FB was created making obvious it was a troll, this was obviously Created by shills who wanted to sink the movement posting the hashtag with obviously antisemitic account and content. No we have to mimic their dialectic and introduce religious element if possible in Hebraic.

we're back Goyim ;)

First tweet back we will mention notorious Goyim hater Jesse Benn and say to him that only Israel can preserve black people from the onslaught.
We have to set an example ;)

stop with this crap it looks like obvious trolling.
Our tweet, we will talk about the onslaught later and we will say that every afro-american feeling threatened has a place in Israel. We know too well the price of blood.

sending : . @JesseBenn speaking the Truth, as Jews of all colors we must be a Light unto the N. ations. #OpenBordersForIsrael

Right now

twitter.com/OlamEchad/status/751859817803808768
twitter.com/OlamEchad/status/751860160574947328

I support this courageous movement that breaks boundaries!

thank you, we need people like you or Senator Kikess anti-gun

ficky ficky!

Khazar babies GTFO
Solomonids are the REAL JEWS

Jews In Africa- Abayudaya Artists

counter-productive Ephraim, how is the weather in Tel Aviv?

We wuz kikes an shiet, we wuz inventin usury an cultural subversion when you crakaz wuz still in dem caves.

Bumping for Lulz

I don't like to wish for bad things on people but I really, really, really like this image.

Push BLM to seek asylum in Israel

Those Ethiopian jews are the real jews. Isreal jews worship lucifer.

Oh wow lel

have a dump & another bump

Yeah Jewish immigrants. Fucking racist kike.

High Energy bump

Good joke schlomo
If they don't want blacks in they have no reason whatsoever to get guilttripped

Exactly, that will show their bigotry and ignorance

And then what?
You think they give a shit?
They dont have to care about bad publicity because they are basicly invincible anyways

What a bigot, ignorant israelite you are

They're "basically invincible" because of cucks like you allowing them to be.

I am all for this, as any progressive non-hater should be!

ahaha i love this idea use the jews own bullshit against them

We tapped a lot of power with these memes.

we want to expose their hypocrisy we only target Jewish activists in the Western World.

btw can someone tweet this to jesse benn he has blocked us :'(

every Jewish BLM actvists must be targeted with Open Borders For Israel content.

Reported for Jewry.

Bad shoop. Check your angles, Saxon

It's time for all Israeli woman to be blacked by Motombe's from Ethiopia. Israel will no longer be a monolithic archaic society of white Zionists. It's time that Israel becomes a multicultural society where Judaism becomes a minority. It will ultimately make way for Islam Africans as they should.

If Israel chooses to remain intolerant, xenophobic and bigoted we will cut the funding and military support. There is no choice but multiculturalism! The planet is for all people, the nationalism of old must be removed wherever we find it.

How can we spread this all over Africa?

What do you expect with a copy of PSP from 2004 & only 10 minutes?
I thought the nose was well done…

The nose is fantastic

love that song just posted it on Twitter
twitter.com/OlamEchad/status/752114301255778304

Do we have a list of Jewish activists supporting BLM?

Hey JIDF

beta as fuck

OY GEVALT, BAD GOYIM

Hey Shlomo.

israel is illegally squatting on the state of Palestine.

Kikes can get ovened.

nah

reminds me of this

>myjewishlearning.com/article/jewish-genetic-diseases/
jews need feash blood to help them from dying of genetic disorders.
it's like they will
breed out inbreed to death

When niggers and kikes fight the only winner is us

bump

Israel Must Stop The Hate!

More will come when we will deport them back. Our goal is a Western world freed from the Jews and Muslims ;)

Their fucking audacity!

Change the words to white and the Jews would cry, "Oy vey! White supreme racists! Oy gevalt! Somebody stop them! They are gonna shoah us Jews again!"

Woah

Bump. Stop the hate ! Multiculturism in Israel is YES

It's 2016!

STOP THE BIGOTRY

ISRAEL IS TOO WHITE, TOO MONOLITHIC

IT NEEDS MORE DIVERSITY

LOOK AT THESE YOUNG BIGOTS, THEY ARE GROWING HATEFUL AND IGNORANT, AND THAT`S JUST HORRIBLE

THE PARENTS NEED TO BE SAVED FROM THEIR MONOLITHIC, TOXIC MENTALITY

fight them with their own weapons

Here's another Israelite bigot who denies multiculturalism

So much hate, so much ignorance

wew

When will the ignorance die?

We need to stop this!

checking Anti-Bigot trips

Why the hate?

Monolithic mentality

Because the existence of Israel has been soooo conducive to that. Fuck off, Schlomo.

I wish open the boarders of the Chebon in the 3ª picture.

Lel

I don't think so!

Bump for kek.

Report this guy to HelloRacist. That site can so easily be subverted it's not even funny.

Why didn't i think of that before?
Thanks, user.

The site

helloracist com

bump

Sounds (almost?) too good to be true. I found this kike's facebook. His facebook name is different. Mock account or extremely loudmouthed kike?

facebook.com/thomas.hallquinones

Doesn't matter, ironic bigotry is still bigotry

Possibly fake.

archive.is/ZV4En

A mock account made by "a racist white supreeemist". Fakes backfire. Are you guys serious about this or just shitposting?

Possibly damage control.

I did, Avi.
that was clearly kosher damage control, just like your comment. Even in the comment section people are calling out (((their))) bullshit

In that comments section there's only salt and shitposting. The blog entry includes sources. Where are yours?

Fabricated kosher evidence to help their kosher damage control*

I have seen them using this exact strategy hundreds of times, they never change.

Is no better than:

Reported for blatant shilling

Reported for polluting the thread with fake crap. Also a very old kike trick.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Joshua_Goldberg

Keep trying, Avi

If the media could do that, there would be no actual news that make Jews look bad, no Trump candidacy, no race realists, no Holla Forums, nothing. We goyim wouldn't even know what hit us.

Keep trying, Joshua

That's why i said leaks and not information and communication as a whole.

You're not even trying anymore, Avi.

So you can say any piece of bullshit with zero evidence and call it a leak, right. Why bother checking sources, then, right? Obvious memetic pollution.

Why bother checking sources, then, right?

Again, i checked the (((evidence))) and it was clearly kosher.

Righteously salty for a zionist getting away with it

No amount of mental gymnastics from your part to defend racist Israelites will change that

You dense motherfucker, for comparison, here's some real evidence of Jewish bigotry. No need to pollute the thread with fake and gay shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k

So how was this "leaked", pray tell?