ITT we post weak hwhyte (and (((hwhyte)))) responses to "the tragedy in Dallas"

ITT we post weak hwhyte (and (((hwhyte)))) responses to "the tragedy in Dallas"

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/08/meet-leftist-reverend-behind-dallas-black-lives-matter-protest/
imdb.com/name/nm0488953/
archive.is/2bpD3
archive.is/C7LUj
archive.is/2snfj
archive.is/4HWxq
archive.is/sIVgt
facebook.com/Sundaure.L/posts/519939468210058
archive.is/YRpR9
facebook.com/WhiteAllies
twitter.com/OhioFeminist/status/751561113725050880
archive.is/HTwxW
twitter.com/OhioFeminist/status/751555156223860738
archive.is/BBM0G
aristutle.tumblr.com/post/147047525596/how-to-help-online
kngshxt.tumblr.com/post/147084035114/crazy-how-in-murders-literally-caught-on-tape
mostmodernist.tumblr.com/post/121564059747/some-people-seem-to-be-operating-under-the
burningonyx.tumblr.com/post/147128941185/the-mainstream-media-keeps-blaming-black
archive.is/71fdC
burningonyx.tumblr.com/post/147129258630/all-these-places-flying-flags-half-staff-for-a
twitter.com/VABVOX/status/751662356762091520
twitter.com/SheWhoVotes/status/751682097216049152
twitter.com/marpeesh/status/751680995577860096
twitter.com/SatansLezzie/status/751227101869735937
twitter.com/FrReigns/status/751672064998793216
twitter.com/lazersaurus/status/751437611353247745
twitter.com/clitasaurus_rex/status/751409129781100544
muthamagazine.com/2015/11/weighty-words-a-mama-pants-comic-by-tyler-cohen/
everydayfeminism.com/2016/02/white-people-emotions-tears/
twitter.com/sickjew/status/751864797583462400
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/9003-white-tears/pagest40#entry277908
twitter.com/relevant_polls/status/751957513319297024
twitter.com/FMSupreme/status/751941550091988993
twitter.com/bengarvin/status/751560838901665792
twitter.com/quinnthology/status/751540446459928576
facebook.com/mike.lundgren/posts/10153786473966279
twitter.com/JohnTheCho/status/753783468849438720
twitter.com/makavelidiscipl/status/753778870143295488
twitter.com/speechboy71/status/753788586835705856
twitter.com/MeanwhileinCana/status/753775794359382016
liveleak.com/view?i=648_1468351940
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More hwhyte tears

(actually idk if all these people would pass a dna test, they're at least honorary weak whytes though)

Poe's law

"today has not been a fun day"

You know "h'White" = a non-White Caucasoid. It echos by default.

Salondotcom is a parody account - though they sometimes do mix real Salon headlines in there.

just keeps going

I think one of these is a troll though

Yeah I know, should have made that clearer in the post.

isn't it a reference to the way some older Southerners pronounce words like "whether" or "which" so it sounds like they're putting the h in front of the w

See also Jared Taylor videos

Just keeps going and going

breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/08/meet-leftist-reverend-behind-dallas-black-lives-matter-protest/

Actress.

imdb.com/name/nm0488953/

I hope someone is keeping track of all this nonsense.

That image badly needs a subtle faded image of Donald Trump smiling in the background, maybe with his head peaking over a big beautiful wall

It's a complete (((schmaltzfest))) out there.

Just an infinite loop of sentimentality and performed outrage

No Good Apples in a Rotten Barrel - It's Time We Abolish Islam.

It's "hwite"
God damn, why do people add the h back on after w? it's fucking stupid. or spelling it with Ys. Stop with the autistic bullshit.

It's hwite.

From her kikepedia page:

Daddy issues are a helluva thing

If you've ever said "all lives matter" in earnest just FORGET about going to a WAVVES show because guess hwhat

Liberals are little children in adult bodies.

Run by forever-teenage kikes with too much money and the neurosis of pubescence.

That girl in your second picture isn't bad. Take her off of her constant exposure to liberal thought and she'd be a higher-tier good girl

Barring mental illness, this is true for most liberal women. They have no strong alpha male in their lives so they wander aimlessly like a blind retard, constantly stepping in dog turds.

Underrated posts

Hebrew "White"

How do these people function in the world?

I can't believe I actually listened to this faggot. If he comes to my town I'm going in full trump gear

He's a high income white who lives with a few minorities. Of course he's bound to have a naive perspective of them.

All you can do is meme all of them into a poor, violent country like Nigeria. I hope Boko Haram gives them free skydiving lessons so that he can see diversity in action!

They aren't even trying to hide the double standard any more. At least that makes it easier to point out their hypocrisy.

So racists who aren't white are welcome?

oh, comrade

Post the links and archives, faggots

The world is a marxist shithole. They fit in perfectly.

Archives for first post

archive.is/2bpD3
archive.is/C7LUj
archive.is/2snfj
archive.is/4HWxq
archive.is/sIVgt

Fresh

facebook.com/Sundaure.L/posts/519939468210058

archive.is/YRpR9

Just found the most dope FB page

facebook.com/WhiteAllies

posts a pic with niggers
don't do that folks

can't wait to start hanging people like this

better: abolish non-whites

(checked)
why the hell would a sane human being visit a place full of people who think like that?

but back lives DON'T matter. even niggers know that although they don't admit it.

Just watched that video:

You better fucking believe I'd be standing up in that room.

The best

twitter.com/OhioFeminist/status/751561113725050880

archive.is/HTwxW

They're censoring "All lives matter" now this is incredible

twitter.com/OhioFeminist/status/751555156223860738

archive.is/BBM0G

aristutle.tumblr.com/post/147047525596/how-to-help-online

kngshxt.tumblr.com/post/147084035114/crazy-how-in-murders-literally-caught-on-tape

mostmodernist.tumblr.com/post/121564059747/some-people-seem-to-be-operating-under-the

I like how the second link has a dead-eyed nigger stripper as the background

White people acting like niggers on twitter annoy me so much. I wish we could just throw them all into a volcano.

That's where it came from.

Crisis actors, white power edition

burningonyx.tumblr.com/post/147128941185/the-mainstream-media-keeps-blaming-black

archive.is/71fdC

Didn't know. Thx

edgy

burningonyx.tumblr.com/post/147129258630/all-these-places-flying-flags-half-staff-for-a

twitter.com/VABVOX/status/751662356762091520

twitter.com/SheWhoVotes/status/751682097216049152

twitter.com/marpeesh/status/751680995577860096

Peak shitlib - twitter.com/SatansLezzie/status/751227101869735937

twitter.com/FrReigns/status/751672064998793216

twitter.com/lazersaurus/status/751437611353247745

Last one for tonight. There's just endless seas of this trash

twitter.com/clitasaurus_rex/status/751409129781100544

i like the idea behind the second pic, sucks that the execution is poor.
diversity and peace will never go together

Should really be pick one.

Communities are never peaceful

I would love to take my belt and spank her ass red raw

Pretty funny how they defend big brother global government.

What a redundant burger

Not everyone has had a nice life you fucking turd. 40 percent of whites in america having fucking nightmarish existences from childhood.

You shitlord dont you know white people can't experience true poverty.

….the memes really are real aren't they?

Your dubs say yes.

I actually started a similar thread on Holla Forums today after seeing pic related. This is some of the most cringy virtue signalling I've seen in a long time. enjoy

that's not real… it can't be…?

beyond hope need rope

It is man. If you have a fb, look it up yourself. her profile isn't private. have some more cringe from a known jew

hang her from a fucking tree

smh
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/9003-white-tears

White racetraitors are worse than niggers

yeah and john wayne gacy was a clown who brought kids joy in his spare time

anyone who says 'as fuck' (or even worse 'AF') is a genuine niggerboo

thought theynamed sounded weird. look and behold.

My trannydar was pinging for a moment but i think it's just an ugly woman

I love how they're ignoring that the other nigger (Alton) was a lifetime criminal and a child fucker.

lol, spot on mate. I'd hate to see her face when she realized alton was a pedophile. (secretly I'd love to)

Imagine being so ugly you looked like a Tranny.

No, that's definitely a man.

fuck, my grammar is atrocious. please accept more cuckposts as compensation

#CuckLivesMatter

last post of the night, too tired to dig anymore for dallas comedy. I think a nigger posted pic related, but I also think you guys will enjoy it anyways. take care anons

My wife said just this same thing earlier…

it can in a orwellian police state

You can have diversity and peace with separation. The more separated the better.

Ima add my own experience. White lib (in red). Originally commented with #blacklivesdontmatter, which I deleted and posted the first comment to explain why (I don't particularly like to run my life in an echochamber). After the last comment I made, I had to delete 4 identical comments of his as he tried to derail the discussion again.

Liberals ladies and gentlemen.

As a side note, this guy was my first encounter with extreme liberals (a few years ago now), and started my hatred for the entire liberal ideology.

Except the productive class literally provides the food for them. It ain't middle class black folks that are getting shot. Classic example of whatever liberals say, just invert it and you'll find the truth

What are you talking about. Diversity and peace is what nearly everyone on this board wants. Nogs in nogland, Spics in nogland across the ocean, chinks in chinkhome, and whites in the glorious empires of the west. Diversity exists because there are several diverse groups of people on the planet. Peace exists because they don't fuck with each other. But no community exists between the various groups of people outside of their respective groups.

What does hwhyte mean?

Alton Sterling was a piece of trash and the world is better off now that he's out of it.

Philando Castile, by accounts, was a decent, respectful, responsible man and probably made a difference and was a good role-model to some nigglets. What happened to him is a shame.

Dylan Noble has been completely overlooked because he was white. For this, the mainstream media can all burn in a fire.

try pronouncing it?

White? Sorry for off-topic

I understand what you mean but I'm fairly certain that the picture is referring to one place. You have to pick 2 for your immediate area.

If you pick Community and Diversity you can't have Peace.

If you pick Diversity and Peace you can never have Community. This is 1984.

If you pick Community and Peace you have the ideal scenario, because it is only achievable when races stay together.

muthamagazine.com/2015/11/weighty-words-a-mama-pants-comic-by-tyler-cohen/

Why don't we challenge them about the all lives matter topic? We could ask if not all lives matter then what is the worth of a white life vs a black life or an asian life? They can't really give an answer without cucking themselves or showing how racist they are.

WE NEED TO GET THE VIDEO HIS GIRLFRIEND MADE WHERE SHE SAYS ALL LIVES MATTER OUT THERE!!!! LINK IT PLEASE WE NEED THIS SHIT TO HAPPEN!

What are you talking about?

This is my new fav. website

everydayfeminism.com/2016/02/white-people-emotions-tears/

The girlfriend of the nigger who died screamed and cried "All lives matter" in their fucking faces. It's the full video.

CO-OPT THE BLM INITIALISM

Black lives: meaningless

I don't think shitlibs care, they'll say she was under stress or something

Most shitlibs don't believe nigs have agency really, so they'll explain away any antisocial behavior or inconsistency

Then go to fucking Africa to a place with no white people. What really pisses me off if niggers have that option and we dont!
I fucking WISH there was a magical place I could go to where everyone is white and its easy to move there.
Not one of these fucking pieces of shit EVER puts their money where their mouth is. Go ahead, move to a place with no whites, see how great and comfortable it is. Fuckin white people will stupidly go to Africa, but not our fucking niggers.

Ofcourse it works you moron. We can't all be super goys.

I don't know why but the term "ally" in this context makes me want to punch people in the face.
Maybe because "ally" is a PC way of saying "cuckold" for those people.

ebin :dd

Fucking ell, I lost my shit

And because allies actually benefit mutually from their alliance. Such people, in contrast, are willing subordinates.

It also makes me angry because those people act like they're fighting a war by shitposting on twitter.
They should be issued a gun and thrown into Syria so they can enjoy the religion of peace and see how much black lives matter.

Best I could do.

Self-aggrandizement. I may not live in a gated community, but I act like I do, which is almost the same thing!

Pagan fags strike again.

USSR and Yugoslavia did that, by suppressing any national identity in favour of state and ideological one. But even them never considered diversity inherently good by itself, but rather something you have to deal with if you have multiple nations, empire-like state.

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Who the fuck is this pompous faglord? Some whiny emo act?

I want the world to burn to a cinder. Let the galaxy know we deserved it….

Poe's Law. Is that site for real? Feels very Onion-y.

*tips steampunk goggles*

It sounds to me that these cucks are insinuating that White people don't get wrongly killed ever.

Hell, White people are killed by Cops more than Black people. Bet you anything those are "White" Spics

I was shitposting the BLM tags on Twitter and I discovered this. Look what comes up when you type in #BlackLivesMatter. You automatically get a little icon of different nigtones.

Try to guess what he looks like, then open pic related and see how close you were.

I have a fb fake acc with 1500+ white girls in there. I was surprised to find very very few of them posted against the cops.

You may not know goys, but girls are red pilled about niggers most of the times. The ones that are wiggers are usually the ones making the most noise or are the single moms who have refused to swallow the pill.

Took a closer look and those are actually clenched black power fists.

Even word processors understand that this shit doesn't make any sense either.

Much clearer pic here.

Well yeah, because niggers keep hitting on them. Not attractive ones either, the ones in their 50s that are all crusty and shit.

Most white women hate niggers, but play lip service so they don't look racist and ignorant around their feminazi friends. All it takes is one guy to bring it out, and you'll get Moonwoman

Their music is vapid shit full of LMAO WEED lyrics. Good, upbeat energy though. It doesn't surprise me in any way that he's a huge faglord. None of them are worth a thing, because damn near every "artist" no matter how shit, swallowed the notion that they need to drink and do drugs more than the last generation to make worthwhile work. Good thing I can just not care about most of their opinions.

When a musician/author/actor I like comes out as a cuck I always picture them limp-wristedly raging at me as I listen to their stuff.

I wonder if they feel some sort of "disgust" similar to some hot chicks that find out that fat, ugly failures masturbate to their picks from facebook.

Just imagine those fags kicking the speakers with misty eyes screaming at the top of their lungs "My music is not for BIGOTS!!!"

"Jesse, we have to cook."

twitter.com/sickjew/status/751864797583462400

Wavves?

Who?

Are you too dumb to try youtube if you could be assed to post in the first place?

Actually, I had it much better than white millennials have it now, they just don't know how lousy things have gotten under globalism.

Is the picture on that video for real? Yeesh! No wonder they don't want nationalists at their shows

Death sex costs lives as well, does #lovewins not apply here?

Yep, album cover. They act like you'd expect from their music and choice of album art. However, I like the aesthetic in part of this and of similar hipster trash. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mindblowing.

Not trying to be an edgelord, but people in the western world have become too afraid of death.

It is making people do retarded shit like spending thousands of dollars keeping vegetables alive and making them too scared to fight back against niggers and sandniggers.

Only MY life matters.

IA here, holy shit

They're not Pagans, they're fedoras.

Check out the author's (((name)))

No, I just don't really give a flying fuck about some grunge Bolshevik "band"

And your mom's a whore.

Probably Jew fedora.
The Bolsheviks were non-practicing Jews that wanted the state to be the closest thing to a god, they outlawed all religion.

And if it's a real Jew, then it believes in Yahweh, just like the Christians do, so not exactly Pagan.

Not a weak white but posting anyway

top kek

Trying to compete attention whore to be the world's biggest victim yet despise when the attention is just mere lip service. You can never win with whiners.

Hey, look everyone!

#WhitePrivilegeMeans is trending!

This one hurts because I really like his first record. Fug.

Pic related. Here is a face to the name.
Typical California scum.

This is what bothers me about white liberals the most. Notice how a majority of the white working class isn't this pozzed… it's because they live in the real world and are essentially the front lines for these "diversity" initiatives.

Little Billy from an upper middle class family who can afford to socially shield himself from Jamal and Juan will be the last to feel the consequences of what they are supporting.

Same with Democrat lifer grandpas who are so out of touch with what it's really like for the rest of us. They blindly vote Democrat while living in their all white retiree gated communities.

#WhitePrivilegeMeans being able to shitpost on twatter using software and hardware created by Whites.
-t. sent via ifag

Checkmate

#whiteprivilege means smdh at niggers on twitter tbh

They don't really get it do they? We care more about our own countries than islamic hellhole countries who hate us. We don't want islamic refugees because they will turn our countries into hellholes like their islamic hellhole countries.

How do the sand niggers not understand this?

You don't celebrate a drought in a desert.

That doesn't bother me because 9 times out of 10, little Billy has no idea what he's doing. He was probably educated by a bunch of pozzed women who truly believe, and his parents were either true believers themselves or too shy to realtalk with him. I can understand being young and not really understanding what diversity means, not on a visceral level.

I don't like people who are older, who should and do know better, who often act in self-serving and crypto-ethnocentric ways and still play the game. If you work your ass off so Jayden can go to an all-white school in a peaceful suburb, then at least have some self-awareness about that.

This guy

More white privilege memes on twitter

Good post on sentimentality

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/9003-white-tears/pagest40#entry277908

I kind of agree. We should get rid of the police entirely. Whites will survive. Blacks will destroy themselves. I don't see an issue.

I'm so sick of these preachy faggots saying, "please see black people as human, why can't you see them as human?"
The same cuck that'll proudly call himself a deconstructionist anti-objectivist nihilist will turn around and say, "Don't you have a heart, you unfeeling monster?"
I already see black people as human which is why I judge them like other humans. They have been weighed, they have been measured, and they have been found niggers.

it's (((schmaltz)))

there is only enough room for a handful of bits on the internets after all.

Apparently this dude is playing in my city sometime in the near future. I'd totally go in full Trump gear, but I value my life and liberals are terrifying in large numbers.

Thanks for the cap.

Bring a friend NEET-san

Searched the #WhitePrivilegeMeans hashtag and found this poll.

twitter.com/relevant_polls/status/751957513319297024

Only an hour left to vote, lads!

Jesus, I can't go any further down this thread… These tweets are just making me angry. The hell is wrong with these people?

lol

I believe this post makes a worthy point. But that's the whole idea behind (((multiculturalism))), to make sure that the global racial minority that is white and European-derived, has no homeland, no place of ethnic, racial and cultural solidarity. No place from which we can organize without shame to resist the plans to eradicate us in the next couple of hundred years.

Someone doesn't know shit about chemistry. That gooseneck should have been a condenser with the inlet pipe above fluid level.

Which means it's fine for all others to be racist.

This should start being so obvious it's unavoidable to those people who still aren't political or ideological at all.

It's nearly to the point that if you don't drown white babies you're an evil kkk nazi bigot.

Even Paul "The Cuck" Ryan is an evil kkk nazi bigot. Just because of the (R) next to his name.

Why were you expecting them to be competent in anything?

In case you're a newfag, it's because in their suicidal minds it's only possible for white people to be racist. It's not possible for non-whites to be racist. To top it off, if you're white and not signaling constantly that you hate white people, then you're also a racist.

If I see a turd in the toilets, I won't be surprised. But if this turd is on the dining table, of course I'll be shocked.

To alter a different quote, love is hate to those that hate love.

Buzzfeed senior editor Louis Peitzman calls out anyone who dares to search Twitter for "Black Lives Matter" and reply with comments that aren't 100% supportive of their thuggery.

These people are going to get obliterated in a war.

do people still pretend not to be racist in the current year?

More from Louis Peitzman and what's up with that response, that being an anti-white racist is "impossible"?

"reverse racism doesn't exist because racism equals power plus privilege blah blah blah"

just regurgitated liberal arts blather

Love that this is his pinned tweet

I look forward to hurting people like those who made that comic.

They deserve it, in the Darwinian sense.

reminds me of pic related

lol

twitter.com/FMSupreme/status/751941550091988993

Just when I thought I was out…they pull me back in

(((schmaltz))) out of control on ツイッター

I fucked up here's the real screenshot

twitter.com/bengarvin/status/751560838901665792

Can't win with these fucking fags

twitter.com/quinnthology/status/751540446459928576

God these chimps are deluded.

facebook.com/mike.lundgren/posts/10153786473966279

YES!!!!!!

Must be nice to be a retarded criminal obsessed with swag and feeling like society (because the (((media)))) worships you or your 4" pecker is massive and real humans want you.

Imagine how disappointing it would be to find out you're just a nigger no one wants to be around. But then that thought is just a bit to complex for niggers to fathom, instead it's muh diss ree spek and a fight for dominance.

This shit isnt funny its maddening. Consuming too much of this bullshit will convince you the only way to fix this shit is to brevik them all. Echo chambers can be bad but this thread has me depressed.

I don't think they need to be brevik'd, just bullied a little bit

imagine if every time you said this sort of thing, someone attacked you on some personal shit. some people would keep going but a lot would back off

Resurrecting this old thread because it's happening again (quelle surprise)

twitter.com/JohnTheCho/status/753783468849438720

This guy gets it

twitter.com/makavelidiscipl/status/753778870143295488

Here we go

twitter.com/speechboy71/status/753788586835705856

twitter.com/MeanwhileinCana/status/753775794359382016

Well fuck.

that filthy WHITE attacked her!

Why do I care what some ignorant sand girl thinks about the world? She took a bullet to the face, and didn't die; that doesn't make her jesus.

Our media is shilling NONSTOP (and I really fucking mean that) about equality, one race da human race, how white cops are evil and blacks are saints, etc., in the light of events that have happened in the last week or so. It just DOES NOT STOP.

Breivik was right

Good News! We are winning!

That names sounds pretty Jewy.

Isn't that just like yellowcard or some shit.

ITT: We SAGE slide threads

George Bush Having A Great Time At The Dallas Police Funeral

"WTF?! LOL!? As the leaders and their wives hold hands during a song at the memorial for the slain Dallas Police Officers, GW starts dancing. HAHA look at Michele Obama. Is he drunk? LOLZ!"

liveleak.com/view?i=648_1468351940