.wheeze

why do i like collecting and sharing pictures

Boris Kustodiev (1878–1927) russian

Gut

Ivan Bilibin (1876-1942) russian illustrator

>>>Holla Forums11737722

Bumpin for Wheeze

lewd

I am pleased with this thread, thank you.

Mort Künstler (born August 28, 1931) american

thats some good shit mane

David Dubnitskiy

Carl Otto Czeschka (1878-1960) Austrian

>>>/his/

Experimental American WW1 Armor

time to pursue my circus career

Kiseki Himura @strangestone

Georgius Agricola (1494-1555) german , De Re Metallica (1556)

Georgius Agricola (/əˈɡrɪkələ/; 24 March 1494 – 21 November 1555) was a German Catholic, scholar and scientist. Known as "the father of mineralogy", he was born at Glauchau in Saxony. His birth name was Georg Pawer (Bauer in modern German);[1] Agricola is the Latinized version of his name, by which he was known his entire adult life; Agricola and Bauer mean "farmer" in their respective languages. He is best known for his book De Re Metallica (1556).

"ll Capo” (The Chief): a striking look at marble quarrying in the Italian Alps

Because you are a digital hoarder. And to validate your addiction and deny you have a problem you make up the delusion that anons like it when you shit post and spam the board with shitty images you've hoarded

Disgusting.

soudns bout right
but why am i a hoarder

4 u

eh. i think i'm a collector.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery user. I'm here if you want to talk about it.

Nice collection user, I feel like I spent a day in a museum. Pls post more

Walter Potter (2 July 1835 – 21 May 1918) was an English taxidermist

Fernan Federici’s microscopic images

Bitva o Fort 2015

larping's bigger than i thought

but i like my problem
up until i lose my collection/hoard because i keep putting off backing up my collection/hoard

Alexandre de Riquer (1856–1920)

fug

wat
wat the fug

old photos of canada

oh, it's m o d
that'd make more sense

wew this thread is too big

The Art of The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien, 2012

ill stop now

whet
catalog says 200

now it's 54images

Just because I saved a few.

aynd here is some more.

i suppose i have to write something

you are all gay

Chapter 1: A Long-Expected Party

When Mr. Bilbo Baggins of Bag End announced that he would shortly be celebrating his eleventy-first birthday with a party of special magnificence, there was much talk and excitement in Hobbiton.

Bilbo was very rich and very peculiar, and had been the wonder of the Shire for sixty years, ever since his remarkable disappearance and unexpected return. The riches he had brought back from his travels had now become a local legend, and it was popularly believed, whatever the old folk might say, that the Hill at Bag End was full of tunnels stuffed with treasure. And if that was not enough for fame, there was also his prolonged vigour to marvel at. Time wore on, but it seemed to have little effect on Mr. Baggins. At ninety he was much the same as at fifty. At ninety-nine they began to call him well-preserved ; but unchanged would have been nearer the mark. There were some that shook their heads and thought this was too much of a good thing; it seemed unfair that anyone should possess (apparently) perpetual youth as well as (reputedly) inexhaustible wealth.

eh, nvm

Not a picture but enjoy.

howard schatz

is this a thing now
fug. does it rollover across boards?

didialreadypostthis

Gosh that was interesting.

You user, are a massive faggot, may niggers rape your anus for eternity

is this a canada joke?

t. not american

i suspect mod/janitor is the one sweeping the board with flood threads

i mean, it's what i would do