Can we get a loadout thread?

Can we get a loadout thread?

I wanna help you guys out and let you know what you will need gear wise for the happening.

Looking for any other good recommendations as well. We should get some image together for fellow Holla Forumsaks. There are low cost yet quality options.

$200 - ar500armor.com/ar500-armor-urban-go-plate-carrier-w-level-iii-body-armor.html#.V4BebKLwBGY

$660- cheaperthandirt.com/product/remington-model-700-sps-stainless-bolt-action-rifle-308-win-24-barrel-4-rounds-black-synthetic-stock-stainless-steel-finish-27136-047700271361.

$289 - primaryarms.com/primary-arms-16x-scope-with-patented-acss-556-545-308-reticle-advanced-combined-sighting-system-paps16x-eta-late-aprilmay-2016/p/paps1-6x/

$269 - primaryarms.com/primary-arms-3x-compact-prism-scope-with-the-patented-762x39300bo-acss-reticle/p/pac3xak300bo/

Ammo - gunbot.net/

Bag - $60 - cabelas.com/product/Red-Rock-Outdoor-Gear-Assault-Pack/1623827.uts?productVariantId=3524456&WT.tsrc=PPC&WT.mc_id=GoogleProductAds&WT.z_mc_id1=03708108&rid=20&gclid=CLW7zqay5c0CFRY8gQodt0sPMQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

Boots - $100 - shop.opticsplanet.com/5-11-tactical-waterproof-taclite-boots-12037.html?_iv_code=T5-TLB-KH7HG6-12037-019-BLACK-8-R&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=plusbox-beta&gclid=CMSv5s-y5c0CFRY7gQodRqIKCg

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.opticsplanet.com/armasight-vega-gen-1-night-vision-goggles.html?_iv_code=0A-NV-NKGVEGA00111I11&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=plusbox-beta&gclid=CNOyqKuz5c0CFcYdgQod-koGYg
opticsplanet.com/night-optics-gen-3-mil-spec-night-vision-bioculars.html
classicfirearms.com/swiss-k11-carbine-straight-pull-rifle
katadyn.com/us/us/470-8013618-katadyn-pocket_usa
cheaperthandirt.com/product/lifestraw-personal-water-filter-filters-out-particles-down-to-02-microns-7640144282943.do
cheaperthandirt.com/product/tru-spec-hydration-water-bladder-25-liter-4756000-690104195827.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=fn
youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE
youtube.com/watch?v=SLoukoBs8TE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEl-Y1NvBVI
youtube.com/watch?v=GzLvqCTvOQY
youtube.com/watch?v=mL3sho1CpkI
youtube.com/watch?v=TTcXhYHmOx8
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg96dPZYQ38
youtube.com/watch?v=nO3AZRWzXiw
youtube.com/watch?v=rwD5HyyZHv8
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh5v2zAf0gg
youtube.com/watch?v=Nq9DSUHzoLg
youtube.com/watch?v=Psk65mhcxrs
youtube.com/watch?v=B9VTMzCiZtE
cheaperthandirt.com/product/personal-security-products-recon-survival-and-tactical-axe-includes-sheath-and-firestarter-stainless-steel-black-finish-rx01-852675773358.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=Search
westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/what-i-saw-at-the-coup/
amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/APPROVED_POORFAG_GUNS
cabelas.ca/product/78682/russian-sks-semi-auto-rifle-w-laminate-stock
garandgear.com/cnr_ffl_03
youtube.com/watch?v=kR6lguRolnw
youtube.com/watch?v=ffpQuL2ilWE&t=0s
amazon.com/Winterial-Single-Person-Personal-Lightweight/dp/B019WZFMGA?ie=UTF8&ref_=zg_bs_2204486011_8
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/10/21/israel-adopts-ruger-sr-22-in-less-lethal-sniper-role/
thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/07/08/report-dallas-shooter-wore-body-armor.html?via=mobile&source=copyurl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OFFICIAL THREAD MUSIC FOR
/K/OMMANDOS AND RWDS
REMEMBER TO AIM FOR THE NIGGERS HEAD

279 night vision - shop.opticsplanet.com/armasight-vega-gen-1-night-vision-goggles.html?_iv_code=0A-NV-NKGVEGA00111I11&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=plusbox-beta&gclid=CNOyqKuz5c0CFcYdgQod-koGYg

3000$ - opticsplanet.com/night-optics-gen-3-mil-spec-night-vision-bioculars.html

check those sweet dubs

nigger

FYI If you don't want to get killed leave your fingers of AR-15's

expensive

any rifles I can get 300-400 that arent shit

classicfirearms.com/swiss-k11-carbine-straight-pull-rifle

Swiss k11 is about the cheapest and best rifle, just make sure that if its your happening gun you stock 1k-2k rounds of ammo, as you won't be able to find any in SHTF.

Here is a buying guide and my personal loadout (I have more mags now, but I'm too lazy to update).

Is the ps90 any good, or am I just a crypto-hipster?

nugget
s&w sd40ve
some shitty knives
spice&wolf novel because manga is for queers

You're gunna want something to hold all your MAGAzines.

www.madcityoutdoor.com/products/voodoo-tactical-chest-rig-multi?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla

Filtered

Wat?

Memes aside, its okay. But at the price range, you can buy a full on rifle and not just a gimped PDW.

Rounds are expensive, almost impossible to reload ammo, and the good shit is restricted, unicorn-tier. The only 5.7mm I would ever consider getting, is the FNFiveSeven pistol, and only if I need to defeat armor using said exotic rounds.

Portable water filter

katadyn.com/us/us/470-8013618-katadyn-pocket_usa

$379

Life straw - 20$ - cheaperthandirt.com/product/lifestraw-personal-water-filter-filters-out-particles-down-to-02-microns-7640144282943.do

water pouch - 20$ cheaperthandirt.com/product/tru-spec-hydration-water-bladder-25-liter-4756000-690104195827.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=fn

Muhfuggen weapons nigga, I kill da nigga who steal muhfuggen berry pickers an' shieeeet!

Be like the pros.

www.chiefsupply.com/defense-technology-flameless-tri-chamber-smoke-cs.html?gclid=CJ7h5tC35c0CFZSCaQod_sEDgA

Create an anti drone/thermal suit

All I have is an army knife and a dakimakura.

Something like this but a longer blade that's painted black to reduce glare. At least I can use it to hold some survival shit like matches, not that I'm expecting anything serious to happen to this Libshit country. I could throw a rock at someone and they will run away.

build a mud hut

youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE

Build a bow - youtube.com/watch?v=SLoukoBs8TE

Create a drill - youtube.com/watch?v=ZEl-Y1NvBVI

Make Charcoal - youtube.com/watch?v=GzLvqCTvOQY

Pots - youtube.com/watch?v=mL3sho1CpkI

Plant potatoes - youtube.com/watch?v=TTcXhYHmOx8

Who's on the daki?
This is important.

It's a boat. Not Shimakaze. no I won't say which one exactly

Shoot move and communicate

youtube.com/watch?v=Pg96dPZYQ38

youtube.com/watch?v=nO3AZRWzXiw

youtube.com/watch?v=rwD5HyyZHv8

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh5v2zAf0gg

I bet it's Kashima you fucking tease. Ufufu. Ehehe.

Best battle rifle?

Long range shooting

youtube.com/watch?v=Nq9DSUHzoLg

youtube.com/watch?v=Psk65mhcxrs

youtube.com/watch?v=B9VTMzCiZtE

Get a full tang design or it wont last cutting through a single cardboard box.

DO NOT POST THE SERIAL NUMBER ON YOUR WEAPON

CLEAR EFIX DATA ON PICTURES

go got a license for that spear citizen?

I take public transportation eith train

Multi Tool Axe - 45$ - cheaperthandirt.com/product/personal-security-products-recon-survival-and-tactical-axe-includes-sheath-and-firestarter-stainless-steel-black-finish-rx01-852675773358.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=Search

I didn't mean to post sorry

I take public transportation and if I own a gun need to practice at a gun range. I get caught with a gun on me they would kick me out of the train or bus

Dont bother with the tacticool shit unless you want people to think you're a cop.

Just get high quality hiking boots and a standard black or green backpack. Wear common clothes. Plain t-shirt, jeans, black hoodie, etc.

Shotguns and Molotovs dont have ballistics.

If you have to use the pistol dump it.

Something like pic related.

ya common cloths go over the other shit

You were right by the way.

It does.

Telescopic baton?

Time to get armor beyond my issue flak jacket, I guess.

If you don't know what you are doing, YOU ARE FUCKING LATE! Get some cheap training. Hide your powerlevel and go to an appleseed or something.

For anyone who cares about buying new, remington is owned by freedom group, literally a jew who destroys quality funz. Feinberg owns-

Advanced Armament Corporation
Barnes Bullets
Bushmaster Firearms International
Dakota Arms
DPMS Panther Arms
H & R Firearms
Marlin
Para USA[4]
Parker Gunmakers
Remington Arms
TAPCO

Old chicom shit will work for mags, fuck, throw shit in your little chilluns bookbag and wear it on your front

Aren't those things expensive?
t. not a weeb

Id likely only use that to cut wood or beat niggers upside the head.

Yes, they are. Unless you get some Chinese bootleg shit (don't do that).

If an unarmed(or minimally armed) dindu attacks you and you shoot him dead self-defense defense wont work in most places and you could still go down for murder. If you beat his ass with a club self defense will work or you'll at most land a battery charge.

I'm assuming this isnt mad max and most people will face consequences after order is restored.

Melee weapons are certainly still useful. One of these is easily concealable too.

Who wants to lug seperate bags of old shit or wear a fucking book bag on their chest? You do you homie.

Those are illegal in many places. These are better.

this thread is specifically referring to when SHTF and law no longer applies

Never happen user. There are laws even in war zones.

I guess acquiring it is hard enough, especially in a country like the UK where dinner knives are banned.

Geneva Convention pls go

Very good taste, absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. I sincerely hope you survive now.

It all depends on how much you want to spend. You can get a bootleg cover for $40 or a real one for $120. Getting custom art done goes for anywhere from $35-200 per side.

I would be way to embarrassed to do any of it. Though I've been sick for months and they sound comfy

I use one for m14 mags and it's more handy then the modern shit I own if you ever have to flop down or try to hide it under a coat.

checkeded

Short story on strategy and tactics.

westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/what-i-saw-at-the-coup/

1. Get a high capacity .45 ACP pistol like a Glock 21 or FNX-45 and you have your all around gun. People will argue endlessly about whether 9mm is sufficient (with good ammo it USUALLY is), but no one argues that .45 ACP is a great, proven round. Not only is it very lethal with quick bleed out, it travels very well through clothing and bone, and is subsonic so doesn't make you deaf if you have to shoot it indoors.

If you want a backup gun, get a revolver. The Charter Bulldog is a very good cheap purchase.

.380 ACP is sufficient for a pocket pistol. Kahr CM380, S&W Bodyguard, you have options.

2. Get a cheap semi-automatic rifle like a M&P Sport, Ruger AR, Mini-14 (however you're giving up a lot of compatibility for arguably improved maintenance), or an AK. I don't like 5.56mm, but it's certainly a proven round and can be had cheaply. The truth is that unless shit really hits the fan (i.e. you're attacking rather than defending), you are far, far, far more likely to use your pistol than your rifle. Rifle is absolutely superior with any kind of range and is considerably more lethal, but is not a practical indoor weapon.

3. Get a damn good knife that you'll actually keep on you at all times. It's as lethal as a pistol, just very hard to use without taking some damage and only works at melee range.

4. Forgo the shotgun. Louder, heavier, and much slower than a rifle, still has to be aimed nearly as carefully. They're cheap, but only get one if you can't afford an AR or Mini-14.

Get comfortable with your pistol. It's the most likely tool to save your life.

Good digits my man.

I wasn't prepared for the comfiness. I bet you could sleep on nothing but leaves while innawoods and still be comfy but it'd be a shame to get it dirty. Plenty of psychological benefits too.

You can get a good bolt-action for that price, with a scope if used, or a .22LR plinker. Rifles are for range. A lot of killing has been done with powerful rounds in bolt-action guns. Don't underestimate the 30-06. :)

How could I forget. Get a tactical flashlight.

You can get a tactical flashlight, knife, and a glock 21 plus a few hundred rounds and holster for well under a grand. You really don't need much more than that to start. Don't keep a round in the chamber unless you're extremely certain you/your kids won't accidentally shoot it.

You can find PASGT ballistic helmets on ebay for $50-100. Arguably more important than a plate carrier, and less expensive.

SKS
t.
amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/APPROVED_POORFAG_GUNS

As a bonus, SKS are curio & relic eligible, meaning you can get them shipped directly to your door with a $30 license so you can avoid paying the FFL jew.

Tumblr pls go.

Also, what states ban batons?
I live in Texas and every single army supply and tactical store sells wooden, hard plastic, and metal batons.

If you can't get one in whatever commie state you live in, just get a trench shovel

Appartly you don't own any good modern shit. I only suggested the voodoo for anons on a budget. There are many modern chest rigs that can be hidden under a coat or hold up when you go to flop.

Pic related.

Any ausfag recommendations? Our limitations basically come down to bolt actions with mags no greater than 5 and handguns with max 10 rounds. No long barrels either.

Also forget commercial body armor, that shit is as illegal as high capacity assault pepper sprays.

That seems like the go-to rifle for Canadians.

cabelas.ca/product/78682/russian-sks-semi-auto-rifle-w-laminate-stock

(checked)
Laying down on the prairie is 100x more comfy then my bed, so everything sounds good and the psychological reasons wouldn't be bad, glad I don't have a waifuI guess

Part of what I like is being able to turn it around easy for prone. Also, I had enough of the tacticool shit a decade ago, I want covers for my mags, be able to hold more, etc. Most important, if I want other shit, I'll strap it on separately or something, I don't need eight pouches of shit that doesn't fit anything.

I do have a south african rig for the day of the rope.

They're a lot more expensive for burgers

Fair enough. Hope to see you out there.

nice

anyone have any suggestions for sleeping gear?

tents .. sleeping bags ect?

What's the general consensus on the Ruger Mini-14? Would one be fine with the pre180 series or would it be better to find a post180?

They tend to be bulky and heavy as fuck.

You only need a tent if it's raining. Better to have a tarp and make a lean to if you're traveling on foot.

Sleeping bag is really only needed if nights are cold where you are. In many cases a cheap blanket is as good or better of an option.

Consider a hammock. I have one that's the size and weight of a pair of socks and it's soooo comfy.

more info on this?

watch nutnfancy's jewtube videos about it
inb4 cucknfancy

personally, I think they all suck and except for a few pistols, will always dissuade people from ruger, which tends to be overpriced garbage.

If you're being the A-team and shooting from the hip because you are in a city, then maybe they aren't that bad, but why not get a cheap plain AR?

what kind of hammock

I'm thinking ahead to more, society is totally fucked and its December. No chance for shelter.

They have a reputation for being more functional in bad conditions/weather/mud, just as an M1A does. They now come in 300-BLK if you're a fan of that, so as a subsonic suppressed gun, it's an interesting option.

The Mini-22 is always popular as a plinker or small game gun.

On the other hand, you're giving up some definite barbie-doll gun accessories from the AR and I don't think the reliability is as good as an AK.

I have an M70 AB2 with a few thousand rounds, an AK-74 with just under 750 rounds, a few thousand rounds for my AR-15, 1400 rounds for my USP 9mm, 560 rounds for my M24/47 (8mm Mauser), multiple chest rigs, some armor, spare food, water containers, spare booze, medical supplies, and bayonets. How am I doing? I also have spare mags for all my guns that can use them.

Holy shit you can get two steel plates for $200 now? Man the Infidel armor stuff I thought was double that. I might have to pick it up.

I'm guessing it's multiple hit capable with an AR15/AK47. Never understood why we used that one hit stuff in the military.

The fall will be slow, guaranteed, and uneven.

As the saying goes, the future is already here, but not evenly distributed.

I'm jelly.

You might want to get some cartons of cigarettes and tins of coffee for trading too, just in case.

I have this knife an an M&P 45. But I only have 10 rounds of 45 ACP left ;_;

Step by step walkthrough: garandgear.com/cnr_ffl_03

You must be 21. Any gun manufactured 50 years ago is automatically eligible in addition to the guns listed in the ATF's C&R book which sometimes includes newer (relatively speaking) weapons such as the P64 which was still being made up until 1977.

Good idea, I'll also stock up on lipton tea bags, they're like $1 for 100 round here

"Yes4All Ultra Light" it was like $25

I have a bunch of different tents, sleeping bags and air mattress/pads any of them are fine for car camping. If you're going on foot consider a bivvy and the smallest, lightest sleeping bag that's rated for -10 degrees.

I have an ultralight with an integrated mosquito net, it's perfect for summer with a blanket

I have a fleece blanket like this one, much easier to deal with than a sleeping bag, 1/10 the weight and good enough for summer.

that's pretty much what I use with my hammock I was talking about

I was going to shoop something onto an ultralight aircraft, and duckduckgo pulled up pictures of level III plates, gun parts, etc.

Is there no ammo where you are at? Are you waiting for someone to say buy some ammo? :)
BUY SOME AMMO

ya, buy at least 1k rounds, better 2k

you won't be sorry

whenever I go shooting I just grab a box or 2 from my stock and then when it gets about 50% I buy another case.

this

Which jaun should I use OP?

I'm a fan of the steyr scout, but do whatever feels best for you

I was leaning toward that myself. EIther that or the AR. Sidearm will be Glock 19.

Stay away from anything that isn't gen3 night vision. buy once, cry once

ya, problem is anything gen 3 or 4 is 3k and up

I think its better to have SOME kinda night vision even if its only 300$ rather than none at all.

it all depends on the situation, I grew up deer hunting so I like bolt actions. The glock is a good, reliable choice though=.

just get a high Lumen flashlight if you can't get the gen 3 stuff

I have a.380 LCP and an AR chambered in 5.56.

I guess what I need is a better sidearm not just as a concealed-carry weapon.

Because it's cheaper and Obummer doesn't care. Elect Trump if you want better equipment.

I'm waiting for my LCP custom to arrive at my LGS, I've heard good things about the newer LCP line, are they true?

ya ar 500 is pretty damn good

just order one, its a bit heavier but will take basically unlimited hits before failing. You could mag dump on it and only dent it.

Each plate is like 8lb.

I'm not really recommending chink shit but for those faggots who insist on being poorfags

youtube.com/watch?v=kR6lguRolnw

youtube.com/watch?v=ffpQuL2ilWE&t=0s

I have no complaints; Obviously it's hard to aim with a 2.75" barrel, but it's small enough to entirely forget you're wearing it with a pocket or inside-the-waistband holster.

shit someone got a hookup on those $200 gen 3 night vision

Sks' are great rifles. The chinese made a lot and they are worth the 350 or so.

ARs are good. I just built one to have a rifle in common with the most prolific supply chain since the willy's jeep

I would keep the bolt actions at home unless they are your only option or you are arming a friend or SO.

.22's are cheap and people will laugh at you for carrying one when it all goes down but they won't be laughung at how effortlessly you can carry thousands of rounds and drop unarmoured dindus as those tiny bullets ricochet inside their bodies bouncing off bones and hard tissue. Armoured / drugged up dindus will be a problem for you.

Also make sure you all carry water and a snack. We don't want to lose guys to heat stroke (guaranteed this is the first time many people have worn plates and mags for an extended period of time) and hunger.

CARRY A FIRST AID KIT WITH THE PROPER EQUIPMENT TO STOP AN OPEN WOUND, IMPALEMENT (knives, rebar, and anything else a nog would stick in you and leave there) AND BURNS (because your barrel will get hot and you will have to choose between a blistered hand and keeping up your rate of fire. I'm mostly looking at guys with VZ.58's and people who might accidentally brush their hand on their barrel after a firefight. You know who you are.)

Side arms are just that. Weapons for if your primary fighting tool is disabled. Always have one but never go for it before your rifle if the situation allows.

Robotech and dubs? Great post

Fudd lore. .22 is not a defensive round. Name one police department or military unit that uses it.

amazon.com/Winterial-Single-Person-Personal-Lightweight/dp/B019WZFMGA?ie=UTF8&ref_=zg_bs_2204486011_8

nice one man tent

IDF use it to disperse crowds of muzzies in their ghetto.

notice he said drugged up dindoos would be a problem. I doubt they wear armor.

It's not about being like the cops, since the cops almost always go full-retard mall ninja. They have to have ALL the gear, rifles and shotguns in the trunk, swat response command post meme vehicles with air-conditioning and room for all their shit, etc.

Ever seen how cops actually shoot? It's disgraceful. They are perfect examples of what not to emulate.

I noticed that he completely destroyed his own point. Why would you risk your life on a gun that can't kill dindus?

You really need to watch the news.

Like I said. Fudd.

Completely irrelevant.

People that hunt squirrels are who you don't emulate. Save your .22s for small rodents.

For left wing death squads, use at least 9mm and 5.56mm.

Israel Adopts Ruger SR-22 in “Less Lethal” Sniper Role

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/10/21/israel-adopts-ruger-sr-22-in-less-lethal-sniper-role/

That's hilarious. We need a "Lol, only .22" meme.

I was pointing out pros and cons. If .22 is all someone can afford it is far and away better than nothing but they will have their difficulties laid out for them.

thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/07/08/report-dallas-shooter-wore-body-armor.html?via=mobile&source=copyurl

Micah "Messed with Texas" Johnson wore body armor when he killed 5 and wounded 7. So I would be prepapred for it.

Haha I see you stole your IBA from the army too.

I own a .22 pump action Remington, I know it's not high calibur but it is so fucking dank.

They are selling a makarov in the local gun store for 250$ is it worf?