Possible lolcow here:

Possible lolcow here:
There is a guy in SF who made a website called olevau.com. He comes out at 3am and spray paints the Haight area with the url. He also comes here and to /r9k/ to advertise (which is how I discovered him). At first I thought it would be fun to post directly to the heart of SF, even if it was just a microcosm. I learned my lesson. The mod bans talk about him, the way the website is structured, gore etc.

Normally someone like this would fly under the radar, but I took it personal when he advertised here, knowing full well what he would get, then turned around and started banning.

Try criticizing his website.
Vid related, its him.

Heres his info:
Carl K adams

softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/users/255777/carl-adam

His youtube:
youtube.com/user/premiumsoymilk

Instagram:
instagram.com/foureelz/

Soundcloud:
soundcloud.com/milkyfriend

Call him out on anything and he goes on about not having to prove anything to anyone yet his social media is nothing but like seeking.

delete this

Why?

Because NYPA. OP has a grudge.

Shill

Why are you so mad that I'm busting out someone you don't know?

I'm not "mad" I just smell bullshit. But do what you like.

His FB is now locked

I got some news for you, OP…EVERYONE'S social media is nothing but like seeking. That is all that social media IS, and why it is such a huge advertising venue.

This guy was a Holla Forums star
kek

Where the white womenz?

Definitely potential cow material here

How so?

His online presence is too big. It's only a matter of time before this guy is caught being a faggot and you can bet we'll be there when this happens

Why not make it happen? His name is in the who.is info, his instagram brags about the tags, its his site! you could build a case

The reason olevau.com is gaining traction is the same reason you all replied to this obvious bait. LOL thanks for the traffic, nazi's!

Why are you shilling this hard OP?

I knew I smelled bullshit. Not a PA, or rather it is but only to drum up interest.

Wait? Is the private army or a guy attracting traffic?

You'll never take me alive: Olevau.com

It looks to me like we have a score to settle with this shitrat now.

Bumpin for Juicy LOL Cow