Daily reminder that the Jews want a race war

Daily reminder that the Jews want a race war

What should our tactics Holla Forums?

We need to start thinking about strategy here, what kind of information should we get across to the masses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
judas.watch/countries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have guns and body armor. get a list of "cultural studies" professors in your area and other activist jews

when the final chimpout happens, use the list to do select assassinations. its that simple. kill off the leadership before their revolution can get off the ground. even if they take the federal government, it will only be temporary if you take out their powerbase on the ground

We act as cool as Putin did when the US was putting pressure on his allies in the Middle East and on the US-led coup in the Ukraine. He could have stepped in and helped Assad a lot earlier, but he didn't. Instead, he focused on supporting various groups by proxy in the mideast and in the Ukraine.

So we wait, and we wait, and we wait some more. We wait until an opportune time opens up when the enemy has lost the moral highground. Let BLM wear out what welcome they have left.

In the meantime, we try to instigate conflicts–even if only online–between BLM and Hispanic and East-Asian groups. Get Mexicans even more pissed off at these niggers, get East-Asians on our side and remind them of the LA Riots.

At some point, the political narrative will fall on its face and we get behind whatever political reactionary movement emerges. Only then do we take to the streets.

The whole purpose of igniting a race war is to postpone elections or cause enough mayhem that good folk don't risk the violent brown hordes outside to go cast their vote for Trump.

We must wait until after the election.

You are right, but there's really no stopping it at this point and we need to be ready to defend ourselves and our families.
So I guess our strategy should be not to provoke anything but always shoot back. The media is going to spin it bad on us regardless.

point blacks towards the jew

It's 100 years too late.

This.
Make them bite the hand that feeds them.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Just show them this.

Don't know, don't care. If you don't want white people taking all the heat, steer the nogs toward the jews. If anyone listens to niggerbeatz, you can tell us what language to use to rile them up against the 'record companies' or whatever the fuck

bullshit, if shit goes down now Trump gets to be Generalissimo

use twitter to redpill the nigs on the jew
make a profile posing as a dindu, infiltrate black twitter, and use it to name the jew

This one's good too and probably comes across as more earnest and less sensational. Also him saying something about Hotep at the end I think he's even a we wuz amusingly enough. Some of the points apply to whites as well in my opinion, though not all of the ones that he thinks do.

Mostly that there will be shills in the ranks, that most won't want to put their families at risk to take part, and that logistics would be a huge problem with the government out to get you unless its already totally collapsed.

1.) round up nogs
2.) pack all into oil tanker
3.) ship to Israel
-or-
3.) set oil tanker on fire

THIS!

a good strategy of war is to know exactly who your enemy is. one cannot act rationally against the wind. also, when creating vacuums of power, you must have something in place to fill that newly created void, otherwise it might draw in an unsuspecting element making the battlefield intractably unpredictable. it is an art to have good footing in both offensive and defensive postures. initiative can gain some ground, but it can also lead one into a trap.

Throw molotovs at synagogues during Saturday services.

Pretty sure blacks wouldn't care about anything in that picture.

They care about slavery.
Tell them Jews did it. There's even that video of a black guy saying it on some crowd-style talk show, if you recall.

Newspaper clippings, internet archives, etc of kikes pushing their diversity and they smackdown on whites who dared to oppose it.

There is a chance that they want to use this as another "look how violent whites are, give us more jew privilege" just like they used the holocaust to do this.

you mean just tell them the truth, right?

The difficulty is that blacks have a VERY strong tribal impulse and most are not very rational. As a result, controlling media propaganda is exceptionally effective with them. We can reach some individual blacks, but there is more success to be had in being supportive and helpful to charismatic blacks who can help their own people see what's going on. This is why the Jews unwaveringly use black "leaders" as proxies for their own interests; they are aware that blacks aren't going to line up for a white leader.

So, where you see/read/talk to a sensible black person who is e.g. aware of Jewish predation, give them whatever help you can as that black is the best bet.

Needless to say, don't fall into the trap of just being cruel. It's honest and fine to say you don't want to live around blacks or have blacks in your country/state/city/whatever. But to say you want all blacks dead hurts everyone except the Jews.

OP is a nonwhite hiding behind a "all races against the jew" narrative, kind of like a cuckservative saying democrats are the real racists

Hope no one here falls for it. A race war is what we need.

The Jews of various varieties have been the torment of all nations, whether they were Jewish, Chinese, Lebanese, Indians, etc. Our world has turned into a paradise for this kind of exploitation and we need to come back to a productive, stable world of honorable work.
It'll even be good for the Jews, as they are killing the golden hen right now

This

All nonwhites in the US and Europe are the enemy. There is no exception. I'll support nonwhites in their homeland, but there is no working together here.

Take out infrastructure to major cities. Power, water, bridges, mass transit. You'll kill off dindus, spics, college hipsters, and limousine liberals by the thousands.

The strategy is fairly simple.

Problems solved.

←—- This is you

kys

Well fuck, guess it is just self defense for me

numbers for you to share

187 is police code for murder.
is this a threat?

only bc they don't have the powerbase on the ground. learn your Democratic Theory. read Dahl

Let nature run its course.

My body is ready.

Why do the Jews want whites to get their nation back so bad?

Blacks will never win this one and the only whites to die will be already indoctrinated globalist stooges who think guns r murda

Ofcourse

I remember a long time ago on halfchan there was a post with this scenario detailed.

Well it didn't have stuff like BLM in it, not specifics like that, the basics was the following.

-Incite racial riots
-flood the country with armed foreigners (this is what we now know as ISIS)
-Start civil war 2.
-Use the U.N to rescue the 'legitimate' U.S government at the time, in this case the U.N force is being lead by IDF and Germany. (though in the latter case I think it may be the new 'EU' army they're making now)

So we may be seeing that plan being forced upon us now, I think we can definitely expect something like that to happen depending on how this escalates.

However that post was also saying stuff like nukes were going to be dropped on large population centers, one at the very least. One of the places mentioned in the post was Dallas.

Though I doubt this plan will really get far for a variety of reasons people have already pointed out.

Should an actual open race war ever brew, here is what you do ahead of time.

if race war actually breaks out:

Your homes can be rebuilt. But a dead Jew is dead for good. Most middle class kikes do their part in all this, because they think it can't fall back on them. They become more hesitant in their kikery, the more deadly their game becomes.

Oh and should it ever come to the above, don't forget to not spare the women and children. If you're just gonna kill the men, you might as well kill no-one at all.

This is how you do it.

This

I have my own theory.

These people just aren't that smart. If they were, we sure as fuck wouldn't have figured out their bullshit. They've been sperging the fuck out for the last 18 months or so because they're panicking.

See: Thulsa Doom in Conan The Barbarian
>Attack village because why not? Fuck it. Its not like anybody is going to stop me now

Maybe it doesn't matter to them if people know what they're doing.

Perhaps everyone, including the antisemites, are being baited to exactly where they're supposed to be.

We win the racewar. Chaos is the only way to change pre existing power structures.

this

First post is not only not a shill but completely the correct answer, good job.

Just a reminder
judas.watch/countries

I guess when it comes down to it the nigs are gonna shuck their way though, I mean you can't even imagine any scenario in which they don't manage jive themselves into the hearts of the American people. It's not going to happen.

You all are going about this all wrong. You need to start solidifying what your power has already gained, not just pushing for more.

You've made such an inroads and at this point it's better to stake your claim and take hold of the territory gained and make it increasingly powerful, instead of pushing for more territory.