Years later. Is LGBT a mistake?

Years later. Is LGBT a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8804225.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, but the parades sure as hell are.

LGBT is here to stay, especially the T.

The T is responsible for the majority of cancer.

It's our destiny. Literally everyone is at least a little bi according to Kinsey. It will normalize towards the middle of the scale of evolution continues.

Is this gay?

Absolutely yes.

Disregarded

In favor of whom? Masters and Johnson? They said similar things.

The only good thing to come of it was the shota trap meme.

I'm bisexual but hate niggers. What am I?

Just a white bisexual.

What was a mistake is that my parents constantly fucked bashed it because all of a sudden it was so public.

I fucking hate (and yet love because I'm a pussy) my parents for being who they are (hating LGBT over anything else)

Only the one of these that is not like the others was a mistake.

I'm always had these strong trans feelings and combined with my parents love of Jews this has really fucked me over to the point of almost death.

You know that T was accepted way before LGB right?

The British used to make gay men have a sex change.

Ts that are shitty at it are a mistake. Sexy sissys are a blessing.

That only proves my point.

As long as they're preop they don't count. Post ops are pure cancer though.

Thats not right, even preops bitch and moan about their pronouns. They all suck.

True traps aren't trans though /trap/ has it wrong. Traps are just pretty boys who dress and pass as pretty girls/women. They are still supposed to be able to get someone pregnant

You tell me, OP.

this too

They pretty much don't exist IRL btw.

I know.

Too many people seem to not understand the difference between trap, shemale, and trans.

I'd say they are trans done right, but fair enough. T is for Trap, to me.

8ch.net/pol/res/8804225.html

Look I triggered Holla Forums

Thats not a very difficult task, but I liked the way you approached it, dividing their dogma into two different groups at odds with each other.

Arigatou~

All of you are degenerate faggots

if that's triggering then I must be the trollest of the 8 chins

no one fell for your shit attempt at "trolling"

They're just triggered over degeneracy, there are gay/bi Holla Forumstards, trust me. Know how I know? Many people often complain about nigger dicks on /cuteboys/. I'm also a Holla Forumstard and I love traps. I have nothing against /lgbt/, as long as it doesn't try to censor people and make so called "hate speech" a crime. As long as it doesn't physically hurt someone it should be ok tbh. And make non binary bullshit genders a real thing. It's a mockery of people who are actually transitioning between the two genders tbh.

there is literally nothing wrong with that

sure thing bro, I'm sure you represent Holla Forums after all everyone is like you right?

They shadow locked the thread.

because it's a shitpost, and a very obvious one at that

The only thing that is degenerate is dysgenics.

Holla Forumss only really argument is eugenics.That genetics matters. Everything else is oldfag christcuckery

anything that presents my ideology in a realistic complex situation is shitposting

you right now

Well, no. But the alt right often accepts /lgbt/. Please understand that making fun of people is often just banter. Holla Forums will also ban just about anything to do with sex. For example, if you bring up fetishes in a thread, you will likely get banned. Public displays of affection/sex to other people are regarded as degenerate on Holla Forums, please understand. Most of them are being purposefully edgy to anything /lgbt/ and feminist because they hate some of the people who are actively trying to censor people in those two movements and privileges some of those people are trying to force down peoples throats. There's a good reason why less and less people are proclaimed as a "feminist/lgbt activist" nowadays because people are recognizing what the new versions of these movements stand for.

3/10 there is 7 posts not much triggering going on.

cishet people were the mistake. die scum.

I didn't cum the first time I got fucked. How can I make anal pleasurable without weed?

poppers

No, I want a natural way.

Open your bowels for Jesus

yes

Woah! I nearly took this bait!

T is the mistake, LGB are better off without trannies leeching off their community and cramming their retarded gender identity politics down everyone's throats.

So LGBT was a mistake. Be gay all you want but the LGBT community needs to die.

A lot of communities are shit. Especially those that are centered around a single characteristic.

Gays made America fun again. They rare the opposite of a mistake.

A faggot.

Sexual perversion you mean.

They all equally deserve to be thrown in bogs

In bed. You meant "I want to throw a qt trap into my bed."

Hours later. Is OP a bait?

you're not good bait

You are everything wrong with the white race.

You can't be Holla Forums and a faggot.
Fags belong in body bags.

Liking traps is not bait. Lots of people do. It's fine if you don't, all the more for me!

Gay Nazis are a real thing. There are black and Jewish Nazis too. "Honorary Aryans" is the usual terms.

But thee isn't.

Agreed. I never know why people object. Gays are a very small minority, far less than 10%. There is no reason to not just ignore them if you object.

Bumpin for Fags

Shit bait fam