No it isn't wrong

All of you idiots that say "it's pedophilia! It's rape dar har har!" are just blindly saying that cause it's illegal. You dumbasses need to realize that there's a difference between a thirty year old man molesting a ten year old and a twenty year old having consensual sex with a eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen or sixteen year old. Just because something is legal or not doesn't make it morally wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

simpleboard.
neuroanthropology.net/2010/05/10/inside-the-mind-of-a-pedophile/
lpsg.com/threads/where-is-the-2nd-sphincter.333210/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi there hebefox why are you dressed as pedobear?

LOL

Pedo detected

More like Hebephile but yes indeed pedo aged girls are cute too.

I appreciate your honesty, user.

2nd image is full of truth

/this

You are welcome also pedophilia is not a crime.

Completely agree yes it is.

There's a entire world of funny animals
Shotacat n sheeeit

Checked

No one cares.

Get out faggot.

No U. Three years of nonstop debate is enough.

It may lead to one

(Checked)

Well than it is time to legalize it.

That picture made me laugh my ass off LOL.

Petition your politicians.

Petitions don't do shit.

me too. all this pedo shit has to be a Russian plot. there couldn't be this many idiots who actually believe this shit, can there be?

Implying?.

It could just be trolls.
I am pretty sure that trolls are more common on chans than Russian political plotters.

By petition I mean general advocacy. Discussing it here does nothing but delegitimize it more.

Pedos are russian spies obviously.

Or honest to god pedos who like sexy kids.

kill yourself pedo

Better pedo than gay. Oh wait, same difference.

GET THE FUCK OUT MORALFAGS!!!!!!!.

when in doubt blame the Russians

RUSSIAN SPY YOU WON'T FOOL ME!!

She is so sexy i want to get naked with her and fuck her hard in bed and hold her tight while i kiss her and tell her that i love her and that she is beautiful.

(Checked)
DELETE THIS

You don't love her.

I love all girls so STFU.

Thats called lust buddy.
Oh wait you woudn't know that because you're russian.
DAMNIT PUTIN I THOUGHT YOU WERE OUR FRIEND!!

You confuse moralfaggotry with being tired of the same old thing. There has not been a more than 48 hour period in YEARS when this has not been debated here. Give it a rest.

The whole world hates gays. They're just don't want to admit it.

LOL.

kek

People do openly admit to hating pedos though.

If you have a problem go somewhere else.

True

I can state my never ending pedo debate fatigue here if I like. You can filter my posts if you don't want to read them.

don't confuse the general populous for Holla Forums

Don't confuse the general population with lib trash from new york.

Stay triggered faggot also no i am a Hebephile not a pedophile i just think pedo aged girls are cute as well.

I'm not. Being gay is legal, the reason is that nobody really cares anymore.

maybe in burgerland

Fucking bastards.

(Heil'd)
lol, true

and all other countries that aren't shitholes

Every country is a shithole

Not bait buddy.

true enough I guess, but some are worse than others

You are retarded.

You have never complained about shitty threads that get reposted daily?

Explain how these are so different.

Not really you can just hide the threads.

feminine men are grown fucking adults, with penises and balls

(You)

i thought that "pedophiles on chans" was mainly just a few autists, why do you continue to samefag threads pedophiles? you people totally have it out for legal girls don't you? why would you though? you faggots keep insisting
how overrated and gross legal girls are? if you actually believed what you said you really wouldn't need to make thread after thread convincing people of how much you don't care about love and sex someone of age and you can't fucking wait for "pedophilia will be legalized soon XD". you pedophiles are just closet homos in denial, with your "flat chests rule" garbage. you fuckers are just trolls and this is pretty fucking sad tbh.

Yes he does.

My god did you even read my post i am a Hebephile not a pedophile but i do think pedo aged girls are cute as well THAT IS IT and yes i do like girls 18 and older as well but only 18- early 30s after that they get old and gross also who the fuck gives a shit about age? why are you moralfags so obsessed with age like it is the only thing that matters other countries don't do this shit why do you think the age of consent is lower in most other countries.

Pedos
Pedos/hebes are retarded hypocrites. They would fuck your children, but if they have children they would never let you fuck them. They sexualize people who have few/no active sexual characteristics, yet claim to be drawn to males or females more? They claim children can consent to sex, but slam anons for being underage and posting here.

Nothing you faggots say makes any sense.

Burgerland was late to the party because it's only two steps removed from being a third world shithole. The rest of the developed world got on that train years ago.

Give me a fucking break.

it's almost like it's different people all the time

What like 3rd world countries and Islamic state shitholes? Give me a fucking break and just move to one and stop whining you little bitch.

You are a fucking retard NO i meant Japan China Germany France Brazil Turkey ect. in those countries the age of consent is 12 13 14 or 15 AKA more fucking reasonable and makes more god damn sense than your moralfaggotry bullshit.

That's actually all wrong. I don't know what makes you get the idea that that's somehow at all true. It's legal to date a 12 year old in Japan not have sex with one, you fucking retard, and second off it's different from district to district you dumbass.
Same situation.
It's only legal for 14 year old to fuck other 14 year olds. The actual age of consent for someone 16+ is actually 16 years old, you dipshit.

Truth. Islamification is the end goal.

Wishful thinking. He wishes it were true.

Fuck off with your W.T. Snacks meme you stupid autistic weeb KYS.

Thank you for telling me shit i already knew also stay triggered faggot LOL.

No pedos pls

Most people imagine pedophiles as ugly old men dressed in trench coats, hiding in the bushes, waiting to snatch young children off the street. However, recent television shows, such as To Catch a Predator, have exposed pedophiles as local neighbors, trusted friends, clergy, babysitters, teachers, and even family members.

Conceptions about pedophiles have been changing rapidly, and pedophilia has recently become a topic of increased awareness and concern. Not only do television shows expose pedophiles, but there are new sexual offender disclosure laws, websites that track convicted sexual offenders, and more investigations of pedophilia, especially after the sex abuse scandal in the Catholic Church. Yet children still remain vulnerable to sexual offenders regardless of their public façade.

They've already criminalized everything I just stated. It's just common knowledge at this point. This just shows how stupid some of you pedophiles are, you can't even get your fucking facts straight.

The increasing attention on pedophilia has caused many Americans to question what this disorder entails, its characteristics, and what type of treatment should be sought for abusers. What is pedophilia? Do people choose to be pedophiles or are they born that way? This post will address these questions.

Pedophilia

The American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV) defines pedophilia as recurrent sexually arousing fantasies, impulsive desires, or behaviors involving sexual acts with a child and that occur over a period of at least six months. In most cases, the pedophile is at least sixteen years of age and at least five years older than the child. Those who suffer from pedophilia have a compulsion to abuse young children.

Categorizing Pedophiles

Pedophiles can be classified in several ways. Pedophilia can be characterized as either exclusive or non-exclusive. Exclusive pedophiles are attracted only to children. They show no interest in sexual partners who are not prepubescent children. This desire prolongs even when they are not in the presence of children. Non-exclusive pedophiles are attracted to both adults and children. A large percentage of male pedophiles are homosexual or bisexual in orientation to children, meaning they are attracted to male children or both male and female children (Schiffer, 2008).

Many people assume that only males are pedophiles. However, case studies on pedophilia have demonstrated that female pedophilia does exist (Chow, 2002). Although this is a rare phenomenon, females who meet the DSM-IV criteria for pedophiles display similar cognitive distortions to that of males, such as irrational thoughts. Some differences, however, do exist among males and females. Females who exhibit pedophilia tend to suffer from psychiatric disorders or substance abuse problems. Also, there is a higher correlation between sexual abuses as a child with females compared to males.

What Causes Pedophilia?

The etiology of pedophilia can be attributed to both biological and environmental factors. Case studies indicate that cerebral dysfunction may be a contributing or dominant factor of pedophilia (Scott, 1984), including problems with self-control, extreme urges, and cognitive distortions. Many experts also believe that disorders for sexual preferences emerge from childhood experiences during critical periods in human development (DiChristina, 2009). In many cases, child sex abusers suffer from traumatic experiences during their childhood.

More specifically, pedophiles tend to also have been molested as children. As children, they lacked the ability to control the situation. By sexually assaulting children, pedophiles attempt to re-live the trauma they experienced and they learn how to master it. A complete role reversal gives them the upper hand and prevents them from being victimized. Overall, through the impact of cerebral dysfunction and traumatic development, the sexual urges and desires for children can become ingrained within a person’s nervous system.

Role of the Brain

There is significant evidence that indicate structural abnormalities in the brains of pedophiles (Schiffer, 2008). Abnormalities occur when the brain is developing and can be on-set through certain experiences, such as sexual abuse as a child. Abnormalities in the brains of pedophiles may result in compulsion, poor judgment, and repetitive thoughts.

These abnormalities in the brains of pedophiles are caused by early neurodevelopmental perturbations (Schiffer, 2008). The use of functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRIs) and positron emission tomography scans (PET) has revealed that the abnormalities of pedophiles exhibit appear in the frontal and central regions of the brain. In particular, there is a decreased volume of gray brain matter in the central striatum. As a result, the nucleus accumbens, orbital frontal cortex, and the cerebellum are all affected (Schiffer, 2008).

These areas of the brain play an important role in addictive behavior. The accumbens is the central mediator of reward signaling and expectation. The striatum and orbito frontal cortex control this reward system. As a result, this contributes to the etiology of pedophilia because a reward deficiency complication disturbs the neurotransmission of dopamine involved in compulsive and addictive behaviors.

Due to the frontotemporal dysfunctions, pedophilia shares neural characteristics with psychiatric disorders that fall in the range of the obsessive-compulsive (OC) spectrum. These impulsive disorders include pathological gambling, kleptomania, and even Tourettes syndrome. While some debate this claim (Schiffer et al., 2007), there is substantial evidence for the existence of physiological and genetic overlaps. In particular, studies have shown that alterations in the frontostriatal circuitry are a major abnormality leading to obsessive-compulsive behavior. Pedophiles tend to act inappropriately and exhibit poor judgment because they lack the ability to control their impulses.

These structural alterations underlie the antisocial behaviors exhibited by someone with pedophilia. Pedophiles are burdened with repetitive thoughts and urges. Consequently, they seek to fulfill these desires through behavior that is socially unacceptable and at times, even illegal. Most pedophiles express shame and guilt after partaking in their immoral behavior because their neurological dysfunctions deal strictly with urges and not emotions (Schiffer et al., 2007).

Is There a Cure?

Pedophilia, like many types of disturbances or diseases, does not have a complete cure. The sexual urges associated with pedophilia may never permanently disappear, and a person’s sexual preference and orientation can be difficult to completely re-orient. At present, treatment primarily focuses on preventing further offenses rather than changing sexual orientation.

Yuli Grebchenko, MD, has done extensive research on pedophiles. He noted that pedophilia is a life-long disorder and stated that, “It needs lifelong treatment” (Lamberg, 2005). Recent studies have demonstrated that psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy can be combined to bring about the most effective treatment to someone suffering from pedophilia (Kersebaum, 2007).

Therapy includes discussing traumatic events, especially those from the childhood of an abuser. Therapy also seeks to help patients identify situations that may tempt them to engage in harmful behaviors toward children. During therapeutic treatment, therapists may try to correct a patient’s cognitive disorder, which may include misperceptions that the child enjoyed the abuse.

The three standard pharmacotherapy treatments for pedophilia are selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI), luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH), and leuprolide acetate (LA) (Briken, 2003). These pharmacotherapy treatments target certain hormones and chemicals in the body, but have varying side effects. SSRIs are effective in less severe cases and patients often experience only sexual side effects (Kraus, 2007). In more serious cases, LA can reduce testosterone to extremely low levels along with pedophilic urges. While LA treatment is somewhat dangerous, it has been found to be very effective (Schober, 2005). The newest treatment drug, LHRH, reduces neural responsiveness to visual sexual stimuli and has very little side effects (Briken, 2003).

Chris Hansen needs to go to jail he just makes people into criminals for ratings

Today’s World

Most people are in denial that pedophilia exists in their community or home. Pedophiles, however, will go to great lengths to continue their compulsive behavior. They will volunteer in church youth groups, coach youth athletic teams, and find other ways to associate with potential victims. Many times, they place themselves in positions where they can easily meet children.

The Internet has become a common hunting ground to prey on children. Today more and more kids are using Facebook accounts. While Facebook acts as a social network to help link people together, the ability to create a profile displaying one’s personal information may indirectly be helping pedophiles find their next victim. Pedophiles can then befriend children and manipulate, trap, and lure their victims into a false sense of trust. Some pedophiles may pretend they are someone else, such as a classmate. Others develop friendship with children and then arrange meeting times and places so they can act upon and fulfill their sexual desires (Deirmenjian, 2009).

The Catholic Church frowns upon certain sexual behavior. Yet, priests were recently discovered to have engaged in sexual behavior with children. A great deal of hypocrisy surrounds the sex abuse scandal in the Catholic Church. Over the course of the past two decades, the Church has struggled with confronting sex crimes committed by Catholic priests and religious orders against children. In many cases, the clergy suffered from pedophilia. These priests sexually abused minors, primarily male altar servers, and exerted power over these boys.

The children who fell victim to the clergy were easily accessible, vulnerable, and unthreatening. These priests who engaged in sexual behavior with youth should be held responsible for their actions. The Church should come forward and acknowledge this type of inappropriate behavior. They should take the proper steps to correct this type behavior and have their pedophilic priests seek treatment for their disorder.

Conclusion

Pedophilia is a complex disorder with many underlying factors. These range from dysfunctions in the development of the brain to particular traumatic experiences, such as sexual abuse or rape as a child. Despite no cure for pedophilia, measures can be taken to help people with this disorder control their urges and behavior. Society needs to be more aware of this disorder and its prevalence in everyday life. So while not all people who engage with children are pedophiles, the prominence of pedophiles across many facets of life is much greater than we think.

For those looking for more information, the American Psychological Association offers a comprehensive book, Pedophilia and Sexual Offending Against Children: Theory, Assessment, and Intervention

Works Cited

Briken, P. “Pharmacotherapy of Paraphilias with Long-Acting Agonists of Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone.” Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 64.8 (2003): 890-7.

Chow, Eva W. C. “Clinical Characteristics and Treatment Response to SSRI in a Female Pedophile.” Archives of Sexual Behavior 31.2 (2002): 211-5.

Deirmenjian, JM. “Pedophilia on the Internet.” Journal of Forensic Sciences, 47.5 (2002): 1090-1092.

DiChristina, Mariette. “Abnormal Attraction.” Scientific American Mind, 20.3 (2009): 76-81.

Kersebaum, Sabine. “Correcting Pedophilia.” Scientific American Mind 18.1 (2007): 62-.

Kraus, C. “Selective Serotonine Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRI) in the Treatment of Paraphilia – A Retrospective Study.” Fortschritte Der Neurologie Psychiatrie 75.6 (2007): 351-6.

Lamberg, Lynne. “Researchers Seek Roots of Pedophilia.” JAMA, the Journal of the American Medical Association, 294.5 (2005): 546.

Schiffer, Boris. “Reduced Neuronal Responsiveness to Visual Sexual Stimuli in a Pedophile Treated with a Long-Acting LH-RH Agonist.” 6.3 (2009): 892-4.

Schiffer, Boris. “Brain Response to Visual Sexual Stimuli in Homosexual Pedophiles.” Journal of Psychiatry and Neuroscience 33.1 (2008): 23.

Schiffer, Boris et al. “Structural Brain Abnormalities in the Frontostriatal System and Cerebellum in Pedophilia.” Journal of psychiatric research 41.9 (2007): 753-62.

Scott, Monte, James Cole, Stephen McKay, Kenneth Liggett, and Charles Golden. “Neuropsychological Performance of Sexual Assaulters and Pedophiles.” Journal of Forensic Sciences, 29.4 (1984): 1114.

Schober, Justine M. “{L}Euprolide Acetate Suppresses Pedophilic Urges and Arousability.” Archives of Sexual Behavior 34.6 (2005): 691-705. Web

GO SUCK A NIGGERS COCK FAGGOT!!!!!.

Pedophilia, also spelled paedophilia, also called pedophilic disorder, psychosexual disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child of the same or opposite sex.

In the fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5; 2013), pedophilia (pedophilic disorder) is classified as a type of paraphilia—a category of recognized disorders defined by unusual fantasies, urges, or behaviours that are recurrent and sexually arousing. According to the DSM-5, in order for pedophilia to be diagnosed clinically, such thoughts and behaviours must cause distress or interpersonal hardship to the affected individual or cause distress, injury, or death to persons who are unwilling or unable to consent to sexual behaviours. The World Health Organization’s ICD-10 Classification of Mental and Behavioural Disorders (1993) uses a similar definition. According to both publications, the offending thoughts or behaviours must be present for at least six months for clinical diagnosis, and the affected individual must be at least 16 years of age and at least 5 years older than the child (or children) at the centre of the individual’s sexual fantasies.

Pedophilia may be distinguished from hebephilia (sexual preference for individuals who typically are between ages 11 and 14) and ephebophilia (sexual preference for late-stage adolescents, typically ages 15 and 16). In many countries an individual who is convicted in a court of law for child sexual abuse, which involves sexual abuse of a prepubescent or postpubescent individual up to age 18, is known as a sex offender; some of those individuals also are later clinically diagnosed with pedophilia.

The typical pedophile is unable to find satisfaction in an adult sexual relationship and may have low self-esteem. Sexual attraction toward children dominates the pedophile’s life, often causing the individual to live in fear of the attraction and in some cases causing the person to act on his or her urges. If a pedophile is driven to sexual encounter, the encounter frequently stops short of intercourse, with the pedophile obtaining sexual gratification through fondling the child and sometimes through genital display alone. Reactions of the child victim can range from fright, particularly if force or violence is involved, to bewilderment or passive enjoyment. Although some children seem more upset by previous parental warnings than by an actual encounter, the sexual encounter can often be quite traumatic to them, especially if there is associated violence. There is also evidence that children who have been sexually victimized are more likely to be troubled adults.
Similar Topics

transsexuality
masochism
voyeurism
masturbation
transvestism
sexual response cycle
obscenity
zoophilia
rape
exhibitionism

The underlying cause of pedophilia is unclear. Although biological abnormalities such as hormone imbalance may contribute to the disorder in some individuals, biological factors have not been proved as causes. In many cases pedophilic behaviour appears to be associated with sexual abuse or neglect experienced during childhood and with atypical emotional or psychological development. Research also has indicated that boys who were sexually abused are more likely to become pedophiles or sex offenders. Girls who were sexually abused more frequently respond by engaging in self-destructive behaviours, such as substance abuse or prostitution. Most pedophiles are men; the condition is rare in women.

When a person with pedophilia acts on his or her urges and causes a child to suffer, it generally is considered a serious sexual offense. Patients who are diagnosed with the disorder are expected to participate in treatment programs. Among effective forms of treatment for pedophilia are cognitive and behavioral therapies that employ empathy training and restructuring of distorted and deviant thought patterns. Empathy training teaches the patient to view his or her behaviour from the perspective of the victim. Cognitive distortion therapy attempts to restructure a patient’s deviant notions—for example, by reinforcing the fact that coercion of children into sexual activities is an inappropriate behaviour. In some cases medications such as cyproterone that suppress the activity of testosterone in men can be effective in reducing aggressive behaviour and sex drive.

Stay triggered faggot you just got trolled.

Nice propaganda gonna hide your bullshit post.

fucking newfag

I miss her.

Pedophilia once was thought to stem from psychological influences early in life. Now, many experts view it as a deep-rooted predisposition that does not change.

As a young boy, Paul Christiano loved the world of girls — the way they danced, how their spindly bodies tumbled in gymnastics.

In adolescence, as other boys ogled classmates, he was troubled to find himself fantasizing about 7- to 11-year-olds.

His desires remained stuck in time as he neared adulthood. Despite a stable home life in suburban Chicago, he was tortured by urges he knew could land him in prison.

"For having these feelings, I was destined to become a monster," he said. "I was terrified."

In 1999, Christiano was caught buying child pornography. Now 36, he said he has never molested a child, but after five years of state-ordered therapy, the attraction remains.

"These people felt they could snuff out the desire, or shame me into denying it existed," he said. "But it's as intrinsic as the next person's heterosexuality."

In the laboratory, researchers are coming to the same conclusion.

Like many forms of sexual deviance, pedophilia once was thought to stem from psychological influences early in life. Now, many experts view it as a sexual orientation as immutable as heterosexuality or homosexuality. It is a deep-rooted predisposition — limited almost entirely to men — that becomes clear during puberty and does not change.

The best estimates are that between 1% and 5% of men are pedophiles, meaning that they have a dominant attraction to prepubescent children.

Not all pedophiles molest children. Nor are all child molesters pedophiles. Studies show that about half of all molesters are not sexually attracted to their victims. They often have personality disorders or violent streaks, and their victims are typically family members.

By contrast, pedophiles tend to think of children as romantic partners and look beyond immediate relatives. They include chronic abusers familiar from the headlines — Catholic priests, coaches and generations of Boy Scout leaders.

Other pedophiles are "good people who are struggling," said Dr. Fred Berlin, a psychiatrist who heads the Johns Hopkins Sexual Behaviors Consultation Unit. "They're tortured souls fighting like heck not to do this. We do virtually nothing in terms of reaching out to these folks. We drive it underground."

Studying criminals

Some of the new understanding of pedophilia comes from studies done on convicted sex criminals at the Center for Mental Health and Addiction in Toronto, where researchers use a procedure known as phallometry to identify men whose peak attraction is to children.

A man sits alone in a room viewing a series of images and listening to descriptions of various sexual acts with adults and children, male and female, while wearing a device that monitors blood flow to his penis.

Like men attracted to adults, nearly all pedophiles respond most strongly to one gender or the other — females far more often than males.

In searching for causes of pedophilia, researchers have largely dismissed the popular belief that abuse in childhood plays an important role. Studies show that few victims grow up to be abusers, and only about a third of offenders say they were molested.

Scientists at the Toronto center have uncovered a series of associations that suggest pedophilia has biological roots.

Among the most compelling findings is that 30% of pedophiles are left-handed or ambidextrous, triple the general rate. Because hand dominance is established through some combination of genetics and the environment of the womb, scientists see that association as a powerful indicator that something is different about pedophiles at birth.

"The only explanation is a physiological one," said James Cantor, a leader of the research.

Researchers have also determined that pedophiles are nearly an inch shorter on average than non-pedophiles and lag behind the average IQ by 10 points — discoveries that are consistent with developmental problems, whether before birth or in childhood.

In a 2008 study, Cantor's team conducted MRI brain scans on 65 pedophiles. Compared with men with criminal histories but no sex offenses, they had less white matter, the connective circuitry of the brain.

The evidence also points to what Cantor explained as "cross wiring": Seeing a child sets off the same neural response that men typically experience around an attractive woman.

More evidence of brain involvement comes from scattered examples of men with brain tumors or neurological diseases affecting inhibition.

In one case, a 40-year-old teacher in Virginia with no history of sexual deviance suddenly became interested in child pornography and was arrested for molesting his prepubescent stepdaughter.

The night before his sentencing, he showed up at an emergency room with a bad headache. An MRI revealed a tumor compressing his brain's right frontal lobe.

When the tumor was removed, his obsession faded, according to Dr. Russell Swerdlow, a neurologist on the case. A year later he again became sexually fixated on children. The tumor was growing back.

werdlow and others said the case suggests that the man's attraction to children may have always been present — the tumor simply took away the man's ability to control it.

Strong impulse control may help explain why some pedophiles never break the law.

Resisting desire

Most clinicians have given up on changing the sexual orientation of pedophiles in favor of teaching the how to resist their unacceptable desires.

Experts believe that pedophiles who also have a significant attraction to adults stand the best chance of staying out of trouble, because of their capacity for some sexual fulfillment that is legal. For others, injections of hormones to reduce sex drive are often recommended.

Most pedophiles, however, don't receive any attention until they've been arrested.

In an attempt to change that, sex researchers in Germany launched an unusual media campaign in 2005.

"You are not guilty because of your sexual desire, but you are responsible for your sexual behavior," said billboards urging them to contact the Institute of Sexology and Sexual Medicine in Berlin. "There is help! Don't become an offender!"

More than 1,700 men have responded to the print, television and online ads for Project Dunkelfeld — literally "dark field." As of August, 80 had completed a one-year program aimed at teaching them to control their impulses. Some received hormone shots. Compared to men still on the waiting list, those who received treatment were deemed less likely to molest children, according to an analysis of risk factors.

The German researchers promise patients confidentiality. About half of those assessed admitted to having already molested a child.

Though extolled by many researchers, the same program could not be conducted in the United States or many other countries, where clinicians and others are required by law to notify authorities if they suspect a child has been or could be harmed.

There have been some grass-roots efforts to bring pedophilia out of the shadows. Anton Schweighofer, a psychologist in British Columbia, said he recently referred one of his patients to Virtuous Pedophiles, an online support group for men who have never acted on their desires and want to keep it that way.

"I just don't want to get myself in trouble," said the man, a factory worker who spoke on the condition that he not be identified. "I really don't want to harm anybody."

For many pedophiles, a fundamental part of life will always be a shameful secret.

In his late teens, Christiano taught gymnastics and supervised hundreds of young girls. He fasted at work to distract himself from his erotic feelings.

"My hand never slipped," he said. "There were students I loved and adored. In a perfect world, I could sweep them off their feet and live happily ever after."

In this world, however, he has tried to commit suicide three times, he said.

In 1999, he stepped into a federal sting operation when he ordered pornography. He avoided prison but was permanently added to the Illinois sex offender registry.

Once lauded in the Chicago press for his promise as a dance choreographer, Christiano now lives off unemployment, help from his parents and low-paying jobs. He has lost apartments and jobs because of his felony.

"PEDO PIECE OF GARBAGE," read one of many emails he received after an activist group posted a notice about his case online.

His mother, Jennifer Christiano, said that as far back as she could remember, he had always been different from other boys — an odd and creative soul who loved to perform and seemed to worship his female classmates.

"I can't tell you how hard it is," she said. "He's my only child. He'll never truly be happy. He'll never have someone he can truly love and who can love him back."

Pedophilia
Definition

Pedophilia is a paraphilia that involves an abnormal interest in children. A paraphilia is a disorder that is characterized by recurrent intense sexual urges and sexually arousing fantasies generally involving: nonhuman objects; the suffering or humiliation of oneself or one's partner (not merely simulated); or animals, children, or other nonconsenting persons. Pedophilia is also a psychosexual disorder in which the fantasy or actual act of engaging in sexual activity with prepubertal children is the preferred or exclusive means of achieving sexual excitement and gratification. It may be directed toward children of the same sex or children of the other sex. Some pedophiles are attracted to both boys and girls. Some are attracted only to children, while others are attracted to adults as well as to children.

Pedophilia is defined by mental health professionals as a mental disorder, but the American legal system defines acting on a pedophilic urge as a criminal act.
Description

The focus of pedophilia is sexual activity with a child. Many courts interpret this reference to age to mean children under the age of 18. Most mental health professionals, however, confine the definition of pedophilia to sexual activity with prepubescent children, who are generally age 13 or younger. The term ephebophilia , derived from the Greek word for "youth," is sometimes used to describe sexual interest in young people in the first stages of puberty.

The sexual behaviors involved in pedophilia cover a range of activities and may or may not involve the use of force. Some pedophiles limit their behaviors to exposing themselves or masturbating in front of the child, or fondling or undressing the child, but without genital contact. Others, however, compel the child to participate in oral sex or full genital intercourse.

The most common overt aspect of pedophilia is an intense interest in children. There is no typical pedophile. Pedophiles may be young or old, male or female, although the great majority are males. Unfortunately, some pedophiles are professionals who are entrusted with educating or maintaining the health and well-being of young persons, while others are entrusted with children to whom they are related by blood or marriage.
Causes and symptoms
Causes

A variety of different theories exist as to the causes of pedophilia. A few researchers attribute pedophilia along with the other paraphilias to biology. They hold that testosterone, one of the male sex hormones, predisposes men to develop deviant sexual behaviors. As far as genetic factors are concerned, as of 2002 no researchers have claimed to have discovered or mapped a gene for pedophilia.

Most experts regard pedophilia as resulting from psychosocial factors rather than biological characteristics. Some think that pedophilia is the result of having been sexually abused as a child. Still others think that it derives from the person's interactions with parents during their early years of life. Some researchers attribute pedophilia to arrested emotional development; that is, the pedophile is attracted to children because he or she has never matured psychologically. Some regard pedophilia as the result of a distorted need to dominate a sexual partner. Since children are smaller and usually weaker than adults, they may be regarded as nonthreatening potential partners. This drive for domination is sometimes thought to explain why most pedophiles are males.
Symptoms

A pedophile is often very attractive to the children who are potential victims. Potential pedophiles may volunteer their services to athletic teams, Scout troops, or religious or civic organizations that serve youth. In some cases, pedophiles who are attracted to children within their extended family may offer to baby-sit for their relatives. They often have good interpersonal skills with children and can easily gain the children's trust.

Some pedophiles offer rationalizations or excuses that enable them to avoid assuming responsibility for their actions. They may blame the children for being too attractive or sexually provocative. They may also maintain that they are "teaching" the child about "the facts of life" or "love"; this rationalization is frequently offered by pedophiles who have molested children related to them. All these rationalizations may be found in pornography with pedophilic themes.

Demographics

Pedophilia is one of the more common paraphilias; the large worldwide market for child pornography suggests that it is more frequent in the general population than prison statistics would indicate. Together with voyeurism and exhibitionism , pedophilia is one of the three paraphilias most commonly leading to arrest by the police.

The onset of pedophilia usually occurs during adolescence. Occasional pedophiles begin their activities during middle age but this late onset is uncommon. In the United States, about 50% of men arrested for pedophilia are married.

The frequency of behavior associated with pedophilia varies with psychosocial stress . As the pedophile's stress levels increase, the frequency of his or her acting out generally rises also.

Pedophilia is more common among males than among females. In addition, the rate of recidivism for persons with a pedophilic preference for males is approximately twice that of pedophiles who prefer females.

Little is known about the incidence of pedophilia in different racial or ethnic groups.
Diagnosis

According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders , fourth edition text revised, the following criteria must be met to establish a diagnosis of pedophilia.

Over a period of at least six months, the affected person experiences recurrent, intense and sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges or actual behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children aged 13 or younger.
The fantasies, sexual urges or behaviors cause clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational or other important areas of daily functioning.
The affected person must be at least age sixteen and be at least five years older than the child or children who are the objects or targets of attention or sexual activity.

A diagnosis of pedophilia cannot be assigned to an individual in late adolescence (age 17 to 19) who is involved in an ongoing sexual relationship with a 12- or 13-year-old person.

In establishing a diagnosis of pedophilia, it is important for a mental health professional to determine if the patient is attracted to males, females or both. It is also important to determine whether incest is a factor in the relationship. Finally, the doctor must determine whether the pedophilia is exclusive or nonexclusive; that is, whether the patient is attracted only to children (exclusive pedophilia) or to adults as well as to children (nonexclusive pedophilia).

One difficulty with the diagnosis of the disorder is that persons with pedophilia rarely seek help voluntarily from mental health professionals. Instead, counseling and treatment is often the result of a court order. An interview that establishes the criteria for diagnosis listed above may be enough to diagnose the condition, or surveillance or Internet records obtained through the criminal investigation may also be used.

An additional complication in diagnosis is that the paraphilias as a group have a high rate of comorbidity with one another and an equally high rate of comorbidity with major depression, anxiety disorders, and substance abuse disorders. A person diagnosed with pedophilia may also meet the criteria for exhibitionism or for a substance abuse or mood disorder.
Treatments

In the earliest stages of behavior modification therapy, pedophiles may be narrowly viewed as being attracted to inappropriate persons. Such aversive stimuli as electric shocks have been administered to persons undergoing therapy for pedophilia. This approach has not been very successful.

In 2002, the most common form of treatment for pedophilia is psychotherapy , often of many years' duration. It does not have a high rate of success in inducing pedophiles to change their behavior.

Pedophilia may also be treated with medications. The three classes of medications most often used to treat pedophilia (and other paraphilias) are: female hormones, particularly medroxyprogesterone acetate, or MPA; luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH) agonists, which include such drugs as triptorelin (Trelstar), leuprolide acetate, and goserelin acetate; and anti-androgens, which block the uptake and metabolism of testosterone as well as reducing blood levels of this hormone. Most clinical studies of these drugs have been done in Germany, where the legal system has allowed their use in treating repeat sexual offenders since the 1970s. The anti-androgens in particular have been shown to be effective in reducing the rate of recidivism.

Surgical castration is sometimes offered as a treatment to pedophiles who are repeat offenders or who have pleaded guilty to violent rape.

ITT butthurt normies freedom hating SJWs and faggots

Increasingly, pedophiles are being prosecuted under criminal statutes and being sentenced to prison terms. Imprisonment removes them from society for a period of time but does not usually remove their pedophilic tendencies. In 2002, many states have begun to publish the names of persons being released from prison after serving time for pedophilia. Legal challenges to this practice are pending in various jurisdictions.
Prognosis

The prognosis of successfully ending pedophilic habits among persons who practice pedophilia is not favorable. Pedophiles have a high rate of recidivism; that is, they tend to repeat their acts often over time.

The rate of prosecution for pedophiles through the criminal justice system has increased in recent years. Pedophiles are at high risk of being beaten or killed by other prison inmates. For this reason, they must often be kept isolated from other members of a prison population. Knowledge of the likelihood of abuse by prison personnel and inmates is not, however, an effective deterrent for most pedophiles.
Prevention

The main method for preventing pedophilia is avoiding situations that may promote pedophilic acts. Children should never be allowed to in one-on-one situations with any adult other than their parents or trustworthy family members. Having another youth or adult as an observer provides some security for all concerned. Conferences and other activities can be conducted so as to provide privacy while still within sight of others.

Children should be taught to yell or run if they are faced with an uncomfortable situation. They should also be taught that it is acceptable to scream or call for help in such situations.

Another basis of preventing pedophilia is education. Children must be taught to avoid situations that make them vulnerable to pedophiles. Adults who work with youth must be taught to avoid situations that may be construed as promoting pedophilia.

Many states have adopted legislation that requires periodic background investigations of any adult who works with children. These persons may be paid, such as teachers, or they may be volunteers in a youth-serving organization.

The Boy Scouts of America has tried to address the problem of pedophilia by creating a training program that is required for all adults in the organization. All applications for volunteers are reviewed and approved by several persons. Adults and youth are required to use separate facilities on all activities. Secret meetings and one-on-one interactions between adults and youth are prohibited. This program has received several national awards.

See also Abuse, Aversion therapy

A guy I know was recently arrested for possessing child porn. We used to be friends but had a falling out years ago. Later he became kind of a big deal locally, a city councilor and the publisher of a magazine. Not surprisingly his being arrested got some attention in the media.

You might imagine I enjoyed some schadenfreude at the moment I saw his name in the paper, but as a sex addict I just felt bad for him. While I am lucky enough to not share in this type of attraction, I know what it is like to be unable to control myself sexually, and to do things that are shaming — and harmful — to myself and those around me.

When I was in rehab for sex addiction there were a few guys who were into kids, although they did their best to deny it. The staff at the rehab gave certain guys a psychological test. From what I heard, it’s kind of a stimulus-response test: They would put the guy in a room and show him photos of a six-year-old boy and a hot 25-year-old woman until the guy would finally prove to them and himself what we all suspected: that the guy wanted to molest kids. Even after the test, he still would not want to admit to the rest of us the nature of his true attractions. He would wander around for days moaning that the test was wrong, the staff was wrong, and he didn’t, he really didn’t, want to fuck kids at all.

Pedophilia — being attracted to a prepubescent or early pubescent kid — is defined by the DSM-5 as a sexual “interest.” (The DSM-5, released in 2013, originally revised its old definition of pedophilia to “sexual orientation” — meaning you were born that way — but there was such a public outcry against this attempt to de-stigmatize it that the brave psychiatrists said that “orientation” was a “typo” and was supposed to be “interest.”) It’s estimated that about one percent of men are, in fact, born this way.
You aren’t going to tell your wife about it. You aren’t going to tell your friends or go out for some beers with the guys at work and say, “I have to tell you, Joe, I find children extremely erotic, and I feel really bad about it.” You aren’t going to tell anyone.

Pedophilia is not a sexual addiction, although pedophiles can be addicted to their form of sexual behavior and some of the most prolific child sex offenders have undoubtedly been sex addicts. The traditional treatment for pedophilia is Relapse Prevention, which is based on helping people with addiction identify — and develop coping skills for — high-risk situations.

The DSM-5 says that pedophilia is only a sexual disorder if it causes “marked distress or interpersonal difficulty” — or if you act on it. It is a “paraphilia,” a “sexual impulse disorder characterized by intensely arousing, recurrent sexual fantasies, urges and behaviors that are considered deviant with respect to cultural norms and that produce clinically significant distress or impairment.”

Other familiar paraphilias include exhibitionism, sadism, voyeurism, and frottereurism (a fancy name for the guy who rubs his dick against other people on the subway). There are hundreds of different types of paraphilias ranging from abasiophilia (being sexually attracted to people with impaired mobility) to zoosadism (being turned on by torturing animals). It’s a weird world out there sexually, and all sorts of people are into all sorts of things that are not of their choosing.

“One cannot choose to not be a pedophile, but one can choose to not be a child molester,” Dr. James Cantor, a professor at the University of Toronto medical school and a leading expert on pedophilia, wrote in a CNN op-ed in 2012. He also said that pedophiles are most likely to abuse when they are most desperate and feel they have nothing to lose.

Imagine that your sex drive is all about fooling around with 10-year-old boys or girls. How do you learn to live for the rest of your life with — but never act on — this burning sexual need without going crazy? You go to a psychiatrist or some other mental health professional, right? Probably not. Mandatory reporting laws require them to report anyone who comes for therapy or counseling and who is “suspected of,” which could be interpreted as “at risk for,” molesting a child.

You aren’t going to tell your wife about it. You aren’t going to tell your friends or go out for some beers with the guys at work and say, “I have to tell you, Joe, I find children extremely erotic, and I feel really bad about it.” You aren’t going to tell anyone. You’re going to remain silent, you’re going to hate yourself, and you’re going to suffer.

These conditions seem almost created to make you feel desperate and therefore most likely to sexually abuse a kid.

Are you fucking done yet?? i mean shit dude nobody cares about your anti-pedo propaganda okay so GTFO.

When it comes to pedophiles and other people with weird sexual urges, our society is all about punishment, not prevention. We don’t want to help people who we think could mess with our kids. We want to pretend they don’t exist until they do mess with our kids, and then we want to punish and make an example of them. Even saying the words help and pedophile in the same sentence pisses people off. But this is likely the best path to reducing child sex abuse.

“If you even mention something that sounds empathetic to the mental disorder of pedophilia, people might incorrectly think you are excusing child sexual abuse,” Margo Kaplan, a law professor at Rutgers University, told the New York Times. “It combines our discomfort with mental disorders and our disgust with sexual deviance — it really hits the jackpot of social animosity.”

Most of us do not understand that pedophilia and child sexual abuse are not the same thing. On the one hand, many guys who have a sexual attraction to kids do not act on it. On the other hand, studies show that about half of all child molesters are not sexually attracted to their victims; they do it because the have a personality disorder or other serious mental health problem.
When it comes to people with weird sexual urges, our society is all about punishment, not prevention. Even saying the words “help” and “pedophile” in the same sentence pisses people off. But this is likely the best path to reducing child sex abuse.

But the biggest misconception is, again, that guys choose to be totally turned on by six-year-olds and that therefore they have a moral problem. Being stigmatized in this way is like sex addiction — or any addiction, for that matter. That doesn’t mean, however, that we’re not all morally responsible for the consequences of our actions.

There are websites that try to help people who are attracted to kids and wish not to act on it. One is Virtuous Pedophiles. Another is Celibate Pedophiles, run by Ethan Edwards (a pseudonym). His “about me” reads:

I am a pedophile, always celibate, and I have never seen child pornography. My attraction is strongest to girls around 4 years old, but I am also attracted to girls and women up through their 30s or beyond. Now in my late 50s, I’m divorced and living alone. I was married for over 10 years and was heavily involved with raising my 3 daughters. Before retirement I was a highly successful software engineer. I am very unusual for a pedophile in that I didn’t realize the full nature of my attraction until I was in my 50s — but it was there all along. I am disturbed that I cannot tell people who I really am, and that if anyone finds out, I risk losing everything. I have come to care very much about the terror of the typical pedophile who realizes as a teenager that his attraction isn’t going to go away, who has nowhere to turn for help.

Weird, right? Does it make you uncomfortable? There is a lot about sex and sexual desires, disorders, and addiction that should make you feel uncomfortable. All of it pushes you outside your bubble of what you thought sex was supposed to be. I know that a lot of the sexual things I have done would seem very odd to most people.

My former friend was indicted for 10 counts of possession of sexually explicit materials and two counts of sexual exploitation of a minor. He will almost certainly go to prison. And the thing is, he should.

When I was fresh out of college I got a job with the American Civil Liberties Union working with prisoners. There was a guy who was in prison for molesting a kid. He told me that he had had his paperwork forged so it looked like he was in there for manslaughter: He did something sexually with a kid, but he made it appear as if he was in there for killing someone. It’s an interesting concept. If you are in prison for killing someone you can get some slaps on the back and some cigs. If you are in there for messing with a kid, you get fucked up.

No one likes thinking about pedophilia. I know I don’t. But I also know that my former friend didn’t choose what turns him on, and I know he probably has been living in fear and with pain his entire life. If he and other pedophiles had safe places to go to get help before they commit crimes, both they and our kids would be in a much better place.

Confirmed can't read. This is an article condemning the demonization of pedofiles. I thought this thread was for discussing pedophilia. Sorry for presenting different perspectives.

It has started, downplaying the unpleasant aspects of Nobel laureate Carleton Gadjusek’s life. An obituary (paywall) in Nature has what is a rather positive overview of the man who discovered that kuru, which we now know as a prion disease like Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease, was transmissible. It fails to mention that he thought it was a virus (it is a protein based disease). It also just barely mentioned his pedophilia.

Eccentricity was the source of Gajdusek’s genius as a scientist, and of his notoriety late in life. In 1997, he was imprisoned on a child molestation charge involving one of the more than 50 Micronesian and Melanesian children he had adopted and brought to the United States. On his release in 1998 he moved to Europe, which he regarded as less puritanical than his home country.

Oh yes, it was more than a charge. Gadjusek was an unrepentant pedophile. As the obit notes, he spent some years working with Mac Burnet in Melbourne, including with Gus Nossal, who later took over from Burnet as head of The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute. I worked with Gus’ secretary, Pamela Dewhurst, and one time Gus showed me the six inch thick correspondence file from Gadjusek filled with eloquent defences of “man love” from classical literature and using all kinds of psychological literature in support. It was disgusting, but fascinating, like any deviance is.

But that’s not my point here today. It is widely known that Gadjusek was a pedophile. Why try to whitewash that? I suspect the author, Jaap Goudsmit, is trying to wrestle with the fact that he did some good (and some not so good in retrospect) science despite his moral flaws. Many people think that if you denigrate the man, you must denigrate the work. Certainly creationists try to do that with Darwin, for example – if he was a bad man then his science is suspect. And this is precisely not true.

Gadjusek was a moral deviant who harmed children (almost necessarily if he had sex with boys). He also discovered a transmissible dementia that has ultimately changed our way of thinking about neurological diseases and the very nature of disease itself. Like the founder of vascular surgery, Alexis Carrel, who worked with the Nazis in eugenic extermination, his work was good even if he was not.

Science is done by human beings. Some proportion of any randomly chosen sample of human beings will be saints and some proportion will be deviants and evil. And the science they do remains good or bad independently of their moral failings so long as they do the work well. Recall Hannibal Lector supposedly publishing psychology papers on serial murder after his incarceration? It’s only slightly an exaggeration.

Why the fuck would i read something so big and so long?? these fucking half assed sentences i mean good lord if you are trying to make a point shorten it down a little not being rude just constructive is all.

But human failings explain too why scientists like Goudsmit need to cover over the flaws and failings of their scientific heroes. Nobody wants to be known as “the guy who continues the work of that pedophile”, just as nobody wants to be known as the guy who continues the work of the Holocaust doctors. And moreover, evil people can be educated, charming and interesting. But science is not primarily a moral undertaking – any more than plumbing. If you had a toilet installed by a serial murderer, it would work just as well.

Because science is a human undertaking we have to engage it in all its humanity, and that includes the bad guys as well as the good ones. It isn’t handed to us from on high by moral angels. Sometimes scientists cheat. Sometimes they lie. Sometimes they take credit where none is due, and so on. What is nice about the humanity of science is that we do not need to have unattainable ideals for it to proceed. But we remain moral agents, and so we should not try to cover up the moral failings of scientific achievers.

Just skip my posts if you would rather not read them, repsond to the other people posting here. This is directly related to the topic. I am doing nothing wrong here.

Alright i apologize user i was just acting like an autistic faggot at the moment kek ill. read a little bit here and there and respond later on.

Why does society fear pretty little girls so much?

It's made a near capital crime and psychiatrists are surprised that those willing to commit and be caught in the act are stunted individuals. This is a selection bias. At worst, if you contend that the AoC laws were drafted for real reasons rather than tabloid scandal, they are a capitulation to underclass criminality.

I contend that attraction to beautiful children is a human norm and that antipedos are victims to a false erotic consciousness.

remember the one rule of biology

if she bleeds, she can take my seed

They don't they actually are just paranoid as shit of children getting hurt.

This

I don't think it's a norm but I don't like the "Kill them all" sentiment either. Chemical castration seems far too cruel as well.

Agreed.

She have no pants on?.

shorts, genius.

Those are some short shorts.

You got a problem mister?

No way LOL.

Also she is so adorable.

She is so cute.

Don't tell lies, Mara, or I'll have to punish you.

How would you punish user?.

By smacking your bare bottom.

children can't give informed consent

i could teach a fucking parrot to say "yes"

Exactly.

Psychiatrists calculated the mental age of consent to sex at eight. They did this because they wanted a rule as to when Down syndromes are able to consent. This is based around a prudish American definition of sex.

…and around the misconception that DS should be able to breed, rather than be sterilized as is the proper course of action.

Damn that's /fa/ as fuck

If they accept there's nothing wrong
"You want an Ice-Cream?"
-Yes

Why She accepted? Because she like it, makes her feel good and she wants it.
Simple.

I'm not saying fuck kids is ok, there are factors like physical damage, but comparing humans with parrots is just stupid.

Not really. They can both be trained to say "yes" without knowing wtf they're getting into

pedos please go. honestly, please stop. you are hurting my heart.

Well yes, just as anyone and anything.

Awwhhhh poor baby do you need your safe space??.

Have a cookie ♥️

The cutest thing i have seen all night.

Yes

Than GET OUT.

Don't worry. Nobody will force you to give up your old females.

Do you treat your lgf's so heartlessly? You should learn some tenderness if you want to love children.

You can train adult people to do whatever the fuck you want and they don't even know what they're doing.

Haven't you assist to a Christian cult?
I did, and that's why I say that.

Nope but i treat niggers like this LOL kill them all.

Why should i be nice to a SJW??.

Racists should poison kid's minds, Also SJWs advocate for pedos harder than anyone. You should stand by your allies.

LOL
I wish

They're the ones pushing for Any physical contact with a female is RAPE

SJWs have so far advocated for pedos to get medication and brain surgery so they can be equal. Muh lefty pedo agenda folks forget this. In the 70s they did try it however.

Educate yourselves. This is so full of wrong that I can't even.

Are you fucking for real or what?? like seriously?.

What evidence is there? The closest to advocacy is a Guardian article noting the results of the Rind paper.

I would have totally fucked Lolichan back in the day.

15 and up in ideal society.
Mexico age of consent is 12.

Writing shitty articles for The Guardian and the like is what SJWs do to advocate. They also make excuses for the pedos in heir ranks but in fairness most groups do that to protect their own.

Kind of serious but not too much. I miss Eliot.

You use a crusader image, but you do realise that there were no age of consent laws in Europe until the 1800s, right? (With the exception of England, which had an age of consent of 12 from the 1200s onwards IIRC).

In other words, countless of those crusaders you idolise married young girls. Of course, pedophilia =/= hebephilia. Most men are hebephiles whether they admit it or not.

Mexico has their shit together.

We all miss the supreme gentleman user

Yes, but they aren't advocating abolishing AoC. Their premise is that pedophilic sex is in fact heinous and so pedos must get strong drugs and therapy in order to be redeemed and become equal.

Do you not understand SJWs?

I
CAN'T
EVENNN

He should have just made videos and manifestos for longer before he started shooting and stabbing. We'd have more to remember him by.

Baby steps lead to baby brides.

i kno rite?

No, they are mutually exclusive. You are being thick.

Stay away filthy gringo

Stop molesting our kids

Same.

Nope. Change is incremental. You might be a militant pro-pedo advocte, but you will still need moderates to be convinced.

Stop helping them.

That's how the left have always done it. Gradualism. Once upon a time homosexuality was criminalized. Now we have homosexual propaganda in schools.

No, you aren't able to grasp enemy logic.

Progs love siding with the oppressed. They want an unending stream of oppressed neophytes that will do their bidding. If child sex were legal, then there would be no cause for SJW interest in pedophiles. Their interest in pedophiles is in affirming that they are sick and need treatment.

There is no need yet for them to move on to the pedophiles are healthy people that suffer from irrational cultural hostility tactic used for gays.

Exactly, so

This guy is right.

No, until pedos are the majority they will use any twisted logic to help the "oppressed". Like fat acceptance, their "help" will be counterproductive. They will work to eliminate stigma even on objectively unhealthy things.

AYYYYYYYYYYYY YO WHAT ARE YOU DOING????

The difference in this case is the SJW will never throw their full support behind something that they believe oppresses or more importantly, ignores females.

You forget trannys, the #1 most oppressed men ever.

Whoa, she's cute! but I wouldn't fuck her you degenerate faggot

It could shift, but so far the pro-pedo voices are marginal in the left camp. The issue is currently entirely owned by the sickness-treatment-redemption-equality doctrine employed for the likes of violent criminals. The "I'm a pedo not a monster" stuff is all testament to this line of thought. If you think these recent articles are a massing of the troops for a anti-AoC push, you are illiterate and have fallen for groupthink.

That's only to undermine 'the patriarchy' and to further legitimize the fat, androgynous shorthairs among their own rank. As soon as trannies started getting treated like women, as per the SJW activism, women were outraged because of course they need all that attention.

oh for christ's sake. someone bring back /hebe/ and let these deluded sick fucks go the fuck away

Nah

So you can have your cartoons and trannies in the spotlight?

hebbie jeebies

Pedos and hebes were always on 8 Holla Forums since it was first created you sound so fucking new.

I disagree. But we shall see.

>>>/waifuist/ > /hebe/

yeah why not?

the influx of pedos gave us more moralfags. raids are gone, everything is gone. you are retarded

The thing about pedos is they want to fuck kids but they are not kids themselves. Everyone knows this is wrong despite kids being cute and arguably fuckable. It's quite the conundrum that we have yet to find a workable solution. I am at a loss as to how we can move forward.

Any ideas?

We should normalize it. A social status wise, powerful pedo should come out and take the brunt of the shame.

Not really there was a YouTube raid a few weeks ago pedos trolling moralfags on the whole Webcam Video From bullshit.

New teen sex board

simpleboard.

If only the hysterical ones would focus as much attention on their beloved whore idols like Beyonce and the whole nignog culture that hypersexualizes everything; then one might believe they care about children and aren't just repeating the force-fed man hate.

there was like 3 people in the thread. cut the bullshit. we haven't had a real raid in years.

Believe me i miss the old 4chan Holla Forums raids just as much as you do but the internet hate machine known as Anonymous died years ago the old Anonymous is dead its all edgy Twitch TV. raids and Habbo Hotel nostalgia now.

Get the fuck out weeb kill yourself also is that Snacks? cause we all know he was a closet pedo.

Poor duder is fucked for life.

Yeah but he is really smart

Pedophilia might be okay, but it mostly leads to real molestation, which has very dire consequences.

You are stupid.

So cute.

They're all ugly tbh I only downloaded a set because I liked the outfit but the butterface just turns me off

The video was rather scrappy. I've wished to do the same thing for youtube but in a really formal and concise manner. I've then thought it's a bad idea to throw yourself in when the future is so unstable and violent.

Nothing to do but grab a beer and let it burn.

What is this??.

you're not that old lol stop projecting

Anime

Actually i am

don't you mean pretending.

newfag

You pretend to be an old fag, like it's a good thing.

More like this please.

You are not even sageing correctly go back to /a/.

Pity the pedos, they are unwelcome in this cruel world.

LOL sorry bud but that is you anyone who puts a space between old and fag is a newfag.

[email protected]/* */

Try telling that to LGBT people.

? LGBT are welcomed more than ever now.

Cheeky Mara!

Those degenerates never get the message.

Go on edgy Redditfag.

She is so beautiful i make her my queen.

No gay stuff please.

Back to /a/.

I'm bisexual, can't help it!

Ok fair enough. More shots then.

*shota

Wat?

Forced meme is forced.

Nice copypaste, why not just give link?
neuroanthropology.net/2010/05/10/inside-the-mind-of-a-pedophile/

A problem with these studies is that they are based on convicted criminals, not pedophiles.

Being gay is a-ok. But the gun away fam.

jan 20th im going to zap you fucking sodomite

Do you mean that pedos are fine if they don't actually touch kids? I think most dispassionate people would agree. It seems reasonable to me.

Pedos are criminals, before they commit crimes. They are conspiring, no one trusts them.

Trump loves gays and Pence doesn't juice the fruits anymore. There's no going back now.

huh?

Naw. Thought crimes are bullshit.

Those who abuse kids do not represent pedos as whole. Alright, go find similar studies about rapists and murderers. Rapist murderer!

Cause they are.

trump is president on 20th

Trump is a hero, as long as he legalizes weed

duh

you're getting zapped

Kill yourself.

He mistakenly thinks Trump will makes gays straight again through electroshock. He'll be a mild centrist, the ultimate trolling to piss literally e everyone off.

Why? Because they make pedos look bad?

Oh honey, no.

Wow! So tolerant.

Based Trump

How many Holla Forumsacks actually lynch niggers vs just fantasize about it?

How would we know? They sure do spread hate against all blacks, instead of just the bad ones.

Yes.

if you can't take the zap, don't try to gag.

returd alert

Can't polish a turd

Closeted. I'd bet my car on it.

Don't be daft. 2D is always welcome.

NO ITS NOT.

no

The definition of a criminal you fucking retard

see

bullshit. all your parents money is thrown into a meth dealer's pocket. just hope pence is in series to you so it'll limit current, you flaming faggot.

try africa if you hate gays

you homosexuals never brought us anything but moral decadence. jews are using you to destroy the the traditional family square and the masculine image of man. get ready to be thrown of a roof, cum guzzler.

You've never taken it in the ass. It feels great, started when I was eight, I don't understand how you can hate that kind of fun.

i don't need to eat shit to know it's shit, you fucking degenerate.

Okay, but you should try it, it's very liberating.

you are a subhuman

Bro, I'll fuck your ass if you're scared. I'll even hold your wrists while I pound your hole. if that's what you want

what's your address? i'm going to stomp you to death.

You'll be a prison pocket pussy

im done with your low energy bait

FUCK YOU Reddit can we please get back on topic shit.

lpsg.com/threads/where-is-the-2nd-sphincter.333210/

You're rectum area has the two sphincters but you will also notice it has be bend to it. This can be straightened out over time as you take bigger and longer stuff in you. The best way to work on it is using inflatable dildos and/or longer slim dildos to help get that area straightened out (literally) and the second sphincter open and used to accepting penetration.

Faggots are literally hurting themselves for pleasure

pedo thread has been successfully derailed

Reddit your raid is failing.

Reddit is raiding how? And are they pro or anti?

bump

Obviously anti and they are raiding cause kust look at all the edgy Reddit and 4chan style meme in this thread that do not belong here.

This is very smart.

:0 pedos in my subreddit! x(

Good they should stay off of there.

Bumpin for Loli Kind

bump

Right on user.