Roses are red

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tkvGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Explain hotpocket

it rhymes

Pedophiles on Holla Forums threaten to kill me too…

Time for Tomoko

i hope they do 😘

Roses are red, niggers are brown and they make me frown.

πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸΈπŸš²

Roses are red, violets are blue, someone come here and like my poo.

in the LOO

😊😊😊🐰🐲πŸ’ͺ

Ω©(๑❛▽❛๑)ΫΆ

d=(Β΄β–½ο½€)=b

(β•₯╯﹏╰β•₯)ΰΈ‡

(οΎ‰*>βˆ€

You know what guys, last week I was at the doctor's and I told him about this problem where I keep thinking about stuffing my anus with toddlers' heads. The doctor perscribed me antibiotics and told me to rest for a week. It really did the trick guys.

Tomoko would get blacked in a heartbeat

β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–Œβ–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–β–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–„β–€β–€
β–ˆβ–€β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–„β–€β–‘β–€β–€β–‘β–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–β–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–‘β–‘β–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–’β–’β–€β–€β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–’β–’β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
▐░▀▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▄▒▒░░░░░░░░
β–Œβ–Œβ–’β–’β–’β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–’β–’β–β–Œβ–„β–ˆβ–€β–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–ˆβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–’β–’β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–ˆβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–’β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–’β–‘β–’β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–Œβ–’β–’β–’β–‘β–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–’β–’β–‘β–’β–’
β–Œβ–‘β–β–’β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–’β–’
β–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–„β–€β–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–’β–’
β–‘β–„β–„β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–‘β–„β–‘
β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–„β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–€β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–„β–€β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–€β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–ˆ
β–‘β–€β–€β–‘β–€β–‘β–€β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–‘β–€β–‘β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–‘β–€β–‘β–€β–‘β–€

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–„β–„β–’ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–€β–‘β–„β–€β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–’β–’β–€β–€β–„ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–‘β–„β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–Œβ–Œβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–„β–‘β–β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–’β–„β–„β–„β–„β–‘β–„β–‘β–‘β–Œ ░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▒▒▒▒▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–Œβ–‘β–‘β–Œβ–‘β–β–β–€β–„β–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–‘β–’β–Œβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–β–‘β–‘β–Œβ–„β– β–‘β–‘β–β–‘β–β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–‘β–Œβ–β–β–‘β–’β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–Œ β–‘β–‘β–Œβ–‘β–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–Œβ–β–„β–€β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–€β–„β–‘β–‘β– β–‘β–β–β–‘β–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–β–‘β–Œβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–Œ β–‘β–Œβ–‘β–‘β–Œβ–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–Œβ–‘β–β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–€β–„β–„β–€ β–‘β–β–‘β–‘β–Œβ–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–‘β–‘β–Œβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–„β–€β–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–„β–€ β–‘β–Œβ–Œβ–‘β–Œβ–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–Œβ–‘β–β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–€β–„β–€β–€β–€β–„ β–β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–β–‘β–Œβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–€β–€β–‘β–„β–€β–ˆ β–Œβ–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–Œβ–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–β–‘β–Œβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–„β–€β–‘β–„β–β–„β–„ β–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–‘β–β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–„β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–„β–€β–Œ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–€β–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–„β–€β–€β–‘β–€β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–‘β–€β– β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–β–‘β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–‘β–‘β–‘β–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€ ░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–€.

Not sure what those areπŸ˜±πŸ˜“πŸ˜…(qì _ íq)

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–„β–„β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–‘β–„β–€β–’β–„β–„β–„β–’β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–€β–„β–„β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–‘β–’β–ˆβ–’β–„β–‘β–€β–„β–„β–„β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–‘β–’β–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–€β–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–„β–‘β–‘β–„β–€β–€β–€β–„β–’β–ˆβ–‘
β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–€β–„β–‘β–ˆβ–„β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–„β–„β–‘β–€β–‘β–€β–€β–‘β–„β–„β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–„β–€β–ˆβ–„β–„β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–„β–„β–„β–„β–€β–€β–ˆβ–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–„β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–„β–€β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–„β–„β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–’β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–„β–„β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘

Even Tomoko has standards

worst. wink. ever.

anyone have stuff like pic related?

I want to punch her in the face.

I'm sorry people are threatening to kill you.
Obviously MAPs and regular people should not be mean to each other.
I suggest not banning MAPs thus having a truce between MAPs and moderators.
Let the era of cute girls begin anew.

This isn't a sincere appropriation.

But her beloved best friend is being railed by one.

pssst nothing personel kid

Dysnomia, join my Discord server, you fruit.

discord.gg/tkvGM

Discord is fucking cancer.

this

All flavors of atheism are cancer.

so if you got that lean, chillen in ya cup
don't take a sip at all, middle finger up
make sure it's right, make sure you run
flick the bird up to the crips and the bloods.

I bet next you're going to defend your semite religion and jew god when I say you're full of shit.

Shill dumb fagots use discord