BAIT THREAD

BAIT THREAD

In this thread we try to bait each other into pointless discussions antagonizing other Holla Forumstards and filling their hearts and minds with rage so that they get involved in an ultimately futile attempt to win an irrelevant argument on the internet that can not be won in the first place thus leaving everybody emotionally exhausted and empty at heart.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/cat-s-cradle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're about 10 years late.

Poo in it.

Holla Forums is dying you dumb motherfuckers. Look at the front page and our pph for Holla Forums it has gone down signifigantly. This is difinitive proof of our downfall. It was because the pedophiles are gone, we accepted the normies, and Holla Forums Holla Forums are on Holla Forums! Bring back pedophiles. We must raid our own boards. don't worry goyim i'll just spam a board and then samefag on a different board to make it seem like it's an actual raid. I got you covered Purge the normies. Spam any thread with normies to drown out any discussion.

Anyone that disagrees is a moralfag shill.

brieeeee

fucking normandies get the fuck off my board

Anons are the problem here. Where my tripbros at?

only gays own cats

Pedophilia is a lifestyle choice like being gay or depressed.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/cat-s-cradle

There's that cat's cradle thing. Apparently it's 8chans greatest troll evar xD

4chan is the best hacker alive

ITT: newfags trying too hard

👌👌👌👍👍👍👈👨✌🙈✌👌👌👉💩🐻🐼🐺🐴🐵🐔🐶🐷🐱🐬🐳🐠🐙🐧🐦🎃🌵🌴💝🌹👻🎅🎉🔔🎁🎂☎💻📷🎥💿🎄🏀💊💣⚾🎾🏈💰🔫🛀

YOU FUCING DID IT YOU BLOODY CUNT, GTFO MUH Holla Forums AND NEVER RETURN I HOPE YOU DIE A FIRE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT

Must be Oldfags night here

✌✌✌✌✌😘😘😘😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😊😊😊😊😊😌😞😞😞😞😫😫😫😫😫😫😭😭😭😭💨

oํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ pํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ nํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ eํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ eํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ dํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ sํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ bํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ eํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ aํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ tํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ eํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ nํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ uํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ nํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ tํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ iํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ lํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ cํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ uํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ rํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ eํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ dํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ

🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅

Pedos are fucked in their autistic little heads and should be beaten until their autism is cured

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

❗❗💘😋😋🍔🍟🍻🍻🍻🎅👌

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

😚😚😚

Fuck you

FUCK ALL WOMEN

So I get this girl who was flirty as fuck with me and wanted to hang out in my dorm, and she's all like "so.." and I ask if she wants to make out and she's like "well….no sorry".

Alright whatever. So we have an hour long conversation and she's so fucking cute in everything she does, and after we're done with an in depth convo I ask if she wants to go on a date and she's like

and I'm like "yeah" and she's like

and I ask "how so?" and she says

so I say "that sounds like bullshit, see you" and opened the door for her prude ass. I also said "no hard feelings" because there literally are none save for the fact she's a fucking prude who leads people on but she didn't say anything back as she left. Bitch.

Fuck, am I really that ugly or fucking short that you throw away all the understanding that we just built up and an offer to buy your chubby ass food? Fuck you bitch. You love to lead guys on to think they have a chance with you. Fucking cunt.

I can see right through her. I thank god every miserable day that my high school psych teacher taught me to see through people's bullshit and speak my mind, saying exactly the right thing to break them. I love love love being a psych major. I mean FUCK it feels so good to wreck people trying to pull shit on me.

I swear to fucking god, women are disgusting. I lowered my goddamn standards for her, she's a 9/10 in the face but was chubby/borderline fat. Good luck being anything more than a frat guy's drunken fuck you entitled cunt.

I'm fucking done searching for a gf.

fug you guys are weak.

step t up faggots

👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽

🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

I like black and jewish people. White and asian people are cancer.

I had some sex yesterday and the day before. I did some dishes for her and offfered to help her get past some shooting things in GTAV. I couldn't get past the boat mission with skill and we skipped it. It was one some kind of xbox, I don't know that stuff, I'm a PC.
anyway I just wanted to tell you I had sex, with a lady, who was born a lady in a ladu's body without a femine penis. I did not acheive orgasim because I masturbate constantly. I was also out of shape in my fucking muscles and am a little sore today.

Failed meme attempt.

Women are equal to men

You can't just start a troll thread and say "I'm going to troll u XDDD"
You have to be more subtle, don't let anyone know you're not serious.

This thread is shit so I'm bumplocking it.

Is it gay to get head from an alien?

can femine penis be a meme now?

not all trolling is subtle, newfag, it takes fucking skill to bait you while you know you are being baited and still fall for it, I am waiting for this kind of troll to show up.

Don't bumplock

It's literally better than literally 90% of other threads tho.

Vols are fags. Nice digits.

tenks

XDD trolled by a vol

haha fug :-DDDDDDD

lolololololol I troll U .

show me what you can do Holla Forums

You did bumplock it, so fail.

all a part of my epic trole :)

trucks should be illegal because if you crash to someone's car you're likely to kill them.

oํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ pํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ nํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ eํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ eํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ dํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ sํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ bํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ eํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ aํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ tํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ eํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ nํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ uํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ nํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ tํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ iํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ lํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ cํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ uํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ rํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ eํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ dํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํืํํึํํึํํึํํิํํึํ

Bumpin for Bait From the Bait God

I think that is a bit too extreme of a position because America has always had a history of truck ownership. I do think, however, that we need some common-sense legislation to limit the type and number of trucks that civilians can own.

For one, there is no legitimate reason for an ordinary person to own a military-style assault truck, or a high-capacity (unless you are a farmer in a rural area) truck. We also need to put an end to the truck-show loophole to prevent unlicensed drivers from being able to purchase a truck. People should have to get fingerprinted in order to buy a truck, and there should be a limit on how much gas or diesel they can have.

Don't you think this girl on left is very cute??.

Approved cuteness

The girl on the right can be cuter with better haircut.

Nice Neo-Nazi Uniforms, tho