lol

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/Fyrare/videos/10157068175700394/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

facebook.com/Fyrare/videos/10157068175700394/

The normies are awakening

Is that a chink?

The "lol" at the end does it for me.

If ching chong bing bong wants to kill some niggers, I'm not going to stop him. Looks like he is assimilating in the best possible way.

The one house of niggers in my neighborhood hasn't let their niglets out to play today. I wonder why?

guys all look like dorks m8

i'm ok with this

Do not mistake this for chinks and gooks being anything close to "redpilled" or "honorary aryans", they are still dirty subhuman dog-eating yellow monkeys. But if they go and shoot niggers for us then who are we to stop them?

Fugging ebin

Isn't really true for Northeast Asians tbh. They have higher IQs than whites. Not that they deserve to lord over us or whatever, they're just not nigger tier or anything close to it.

I'll give you Japan is a really good example, but anything from fucking China or any asian country with a name over 5 letters is absolute nigger tier

Knew this half white, half filipino chick from high school who spent a summer with her moms family in the Philippines. Before she left she was kinda left of center but when she came back and I asked how it was she straight up said "Filipinos are the beaners of Asia. It was an experience but I'm glad to get back to legitimate civilization."

Chinks are more redpilled than most whites about race.

The hero we've needed.

Save us yellow man

the hivemind told them to hate outsiders so they hate outsiders, nothing more nothing less, they aren't human, just insects.

They are straight up mexican mongrels. Spanish rule makes for nasty offspring in whatever land they conquer.

Holy shit, did we meme the Asian whitetaku into existence? Anyone have that image of the Jap in the cowboy hat?

This guy? Rawhide Kobayashi.

The reverse Ken-sama actually sounds like a pretty fun guy tbh. Would shoot my rooty-tootys with. (No homo)

I've known asian and nigger rednecks before. Asians are definitely good enough if raised as whites.

even the nogs raised can be useful at that point (though none too smart)

Congrats, you just got the "retarded post of the year" award

So they can't invent anything and they have sloping foreheads. They're not quite as awesome as whites but they're not subhuman monkeys.

top kek

They were never a meme.
For example, the LA Riots 1992.