ITT: Shit you found creepy as a kid

ITT: Shit you found creepy as a kid

clowns

spiders and teenagers

you know what I found really creepy? THE FUCKING RAINBOW FISH. so theres this beautiful fish with rainbow scales and all these other fish that say "unless you rip out your scales and give them to us, we wont be your friend!" so the rainbow fish falls for it and rips all their scales out so they can share with all the evil greedy fish and the rainbow fish isn't beautiful anymore

GUESS WHERE

school

also this

your mom

black people

floolooloo hngmooo

i walked in on a black guy fucking my aunt while she was babysitting me. pounding her hard

since that day i had associated black people with hurting women and female screaming. and, for some reason, was too young to really know what sex was so i also associated black people with gross sex

lasted a few years. id automatically think
"oh no! that poor women! she must scream and be hurt at home"

whenever i saw a girl with a black person

cuck

that is pretty accurate
niggers are subhuman

The first time I saw a nigger was when I was 16yo, some group of american tourists.

Goddamn, they really look like fucking monkeys.

where you from?

Yeah, I remember that being creepier. Now it's a little cute and it looks like something that would get attacked by SJWs for being racist.

Return the slab

Fucking everything.

Men, older kids, girls my age, poor kids, worms, slugs, snails, maggots, jellyfish, black people, streetlights, cities.

this fucking asshole haunting me in my dreams with his stupid ass laugh and floating head

The ape escape catfish, pretty much the PS1 equivalent to the mario 64 eel. Starts at about 0:55

id have to say that ghost from courage the cowardly dog. when he goes "return the slab or suffer the curse"

Holly shit they read that book to us in kindergarten.

I agree, snipers are creepy as fuck

Bumpin for Nostalgia & Feels

there's a thread for that already

This motherfucking rattling around in the kitchen

motherfucker

We are refugees, if you please.

Old ass house here in England stayed with my mum as kid was with other families but creepy ass noises at night.. And it used to belong to king Charles or some shit.

For the most part, yes. Not that this should bother anyone. Mixing is not good, and they should be fine with there appearance anyways.