HILLARY CUNTON SIDES WITH THE NIGGERS, TELLS WHITE PEOPLE TO CHECK THEIR PRIVILEGE

HILLARY CUNTON SIDES WITH THE NIGGERS, TELLS WHITE PEOPLE TO CHECK THEIR PRIVILEGE

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/751542474972291072
archive.is/h5v6x

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6631742.html
archive.is/1zWKx
archive.is/OoczY
archive.is/LZbUB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus fucking christ

Link? I don't fucking believe it

is hillary white?
kek, this is delicious.

Read the OP user.

She's right tho.

What file format is easier to spread on twatter?
mp4 I guess?

anyone notice this strange and obvious grammatical mistake here?

Black American need to do a better job of listening when Robotic Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers they face every day.

#robotlivesmatter

8ch.net/pol/res/6631742.html

reported

A bit silly don't you think? Why can't you Americans be more like your cousins across the pond?

Lol

Yep. I considered leaving it it in , but it triggered my inner grammar-nazi too much.

You'll know the Dallas shooter was blown up by a EOD robot rigged with a bomb, right?

MEME THAT IMAGE ON TWATTER LADS, REDPILL SOME FUCKERS

Go be a cuck somewhere else.

Holy shit. Is this real?

David Haye is such a piece of shit. Put him back in with Wlad to get trounced again.

You must be a misogynist. I'm filtering you now.

Why wouldn't she side with the pets of her master? Also remember that thing about "Hillary losing points every time she says anything"?

Oh wow. Check out my doubles. Cool.

wlad is a jew

Yeah, barriers cause you to murder cops. That's why having a wall with Mexico would be such a disastrous policy.

Whites must already be a minority if she is so cavalier with such offensive and ignorant comments.

yes, but I'm saying it was on purpose (probably)

Really? is that all this cunt has to say despite black and spic police purposely killing white families?

read more about it here: 8ch.net/pol/res/6631742.html

lol checked ;)

reported

DON'T GO TO THAT THREAD. IT IS TOTAL SHIT. FALSE ADVERTISING

I realize that America's demographics have radically changed so there is some strategic value to pandering to minorities.

But is Hillary Clinton really trying to alienate every last white voter and to turn the Democrat party into the party of lazy shitskins of welfare?

Obviously the (((white liberals))) will still vote for her because they don't identify as white, but every last reasonable white moderate who disagreed with Republicans on abortion or healthcare or whatever has to see that the end-result of Hillary's policies will be an America where they are strangers in their own countries. Most whites are too tolerant of shitskins but they don't appreciate having their "white privilege" shoved in their faces.

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

notice the purposeful grammatical "error" retard. maybe she's telling you something

fuck this cunt

checked

But that's not what she said retard. Look again. Hypothetically, she could be talking about the jews.

i don't think that's true, but she's not talking about what blacks face but what YOU face. look at it

Or maybe an intern typed the tweet and didn't proofread it with a fine toothed comb.

its a typo stop trying to pretend she is sending some secret message.

Hillary losing the election at record speed.

Kill yourself and your garbage meme.

not likely. that's a really bad grammatical error. it's definitely on purpose.

preposterous. no one is that dumb.

White people should listen to blacks about the oppression that you (white people, or non-elites) face. Her interns are Ivy League graduates. No one makes that bad of a mistake by accident.

Hillary was on the Goldwater campaign, which main position was reinstating segregation. She was a Southern Democrat, known for racism. She got in trouble for saying "All Lives Matter" and for saying that "Whites ended slavery [so they should get credit]" She's not stupid.

That doesn't mean you should vote for her or support her. It just means you're being stupid right now.

yes they do, and you are a fucking retarded. Filtered.

Have you missed her entire campaign so far? Nearly every thing she has done and said through it is fucking stupid and the only reason she's still in the race is the (((powers))) fixing the numbers for her, and her interns are unpaid clowns that don't give a fuck

Police kill more whites than blacks, but minority deaths generate more outrage

archive.is/1zWKx

As researchers are quick to point out, FBI data on police shootings by race is notoriously incomplete, which may explain why Peter Moskos, assistant professor at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice at the City University of New York, decided to use figures from the website Killed by Police.

Based on that data, Mr. Moskos reported that roughly 49 percent of those killed by officers from May 2013 to April 2015 were white, while 30 percent were black. He also found that 19 percent were Hispanic and 2 percent were Asian and other races.

Alright I have made my decision I am fleeing to the Ukraine

No they don't and I don't care if you filter me bc others will still see what I have to say

It was on purpose. Hillary is attempting to look like she's "on the side" of "regular people." This shouldn't be a surprise. This is a typical Clinton campaign strategy.

see above. stop being a retard. She's "pivoting to the middle" or what Billy-boy used to call "triangulating." Appeal to "the base" (niggers, spics and cucks) in the primary and shift toward the "center" (mostly white working/middle class) in the general campaign.

This shouldn't be surprising. This is classic Clinton. Apparently you weren't alive (or old enough) in the 90s to observe this.

I have never in my life hated someone this much. Hillary Clinton might be the most despicable piece of shit alive.

It's not a "grammar mistake" it's an actual mistake.

Her statement is that niggers are telling white people about the barriers white people face every day.

For what purpose though?

This takes the fucking biscuit. Is someone is Hilldog's PR team trying to sabotage her?

We are a minority already they just wont ever say so. Are whites a stated minority in Brazil?

Make sure you all tweet at shillary that the nogs are

Super Predators

Her own words.

that midget in the middle certainly doesn't wanna be with these nignogs
literally a chihuahua among great danes

MEME IT

Her whole campaign is run by saboteurs, these are the bonafide "Ivy league" masterminds that other disingenuous retard is going on about, dropping spectacular displays of professional wit such as "delete your account" and "do you want to build a strawman"

that's precisely what I'm saying, user. read the thread
see:

Tyson Fury would murder either.

ARE YOU NIGGERS FACEBLIND AUTISTS?
PRESUMABLY YOU ARE SO LET ME ASSURE YOU THAT THE MAN IN THAT IMAGE IS NOT BILL CLINTON
IN REALITY, HE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE BILL CLINTON
IF YOU THINK HE DOES THEN YOU ARE A FACEBLIND NIGGER AUTIST
JESUS H. CHRIST

If you don't do what terrorists want, they win!

archive.is/OoczY

archive.is/LZbUB

Non-white "americans" COPS are killing real american civilians

A WHITE FATHER WAS KILLED BY PEDRO AND WAYNE: 8ch.net/pol/res/6631742.html

I'm a big proponent of Occam's Razor.

Either Hillary Clinton's interns (it wasn't signed with "-H") made a typo on twitter, or Hillary Clinton's entire 70 years of existence pushing multiculturalism and anti-white causes has been an enormous lie and she's been playing to long con to revive white nationalism in the United States.

I dunno, this theory would make the nickname "Hitlery" more appropriate but I think you're just a giant dumbfuck.

It must be Britain's long culture of black slavery that only ended when Scotland brought England to heel.

Woops meant to reply to , not myself

she said that earlier when speaking to an audience of niggers, it's just a paraphrased quote from that.

Fuck them until they die.

even that was stolen from another account

reported

THIS IS BULLSHIT. REPORT THIS FAGGOT

That father says what I say when I am close to getting dubs when he judges the beauty of his daughters

off by one

Please no race war, I'm not ready yet.

She was on Goldwater's campaign. Goldwater campaigned on reintroducing segregation. Clinton reduced welfare for niggers and increased nigger incarceration rates.

You're simply wrong about the facts you dumb nigger

again, that doesn't mean you should vote for her and I'm not "defending" her.

see:
you're clearly to young to remember Clintonian politics

Precisely, she's an opportunist who exploits people who think short term.

no, she's telling white people that they have something to learn from blacks about their own "oppression." Of course that's stupid bc niggers don't know shit, as evidenced by the fact that they blame "whites" not "jews." But the point remains: this was a message for white people, not blacks per se

Her team is definitely trying to lose her the election of purpose. People can't be this out of touch.

No, she's just a politician that says whatever she thinks she needs to say to get elected - aka every politician. Stop acting like you are somehow "enlightened" and everyone else is so stupid. I have news for you kid, if you're not at least 30 you have no fucking clue what you're talking about when it comes to politics. no offense.

Not to mention Bill's mentor was full KKK, literally.

This is nothing more than political pandering and it's hilarious.

I think you overestimate these people.

It's typical Clinton politics of "triangulation" – she appealed to the hardcore "minority" vote in the primary and know she's trying to appeal to more of the "moderate white working class" vote in order to tack on enough votes to the "base" in order to win in the general. Trump's campaign has been calling it a "pivot" – people wonder what Political Scientists study… well, this is a large part of it

It's kinda funny, if they weren't soulless corrupt sellouts they could have been on our side.

fuck of and read the thread or don't post you dumb nigger

There was a post on 4chan claiming to be working for Shrillary stating how much everyone despises her and that everyone is actively trying to sink her campaign.

Probably bullshit but I believe it.

Think about how the "Stay" camp in brexit assumed they were the vast majority.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

THIS FUCKIN LIZARD BITCH, MAN

THIS FUCKIN LIZARD BITCH

Liberals like this deserve to be brutally tortured to death.

Well, this is the underrated post of the day.

Why is this not being spread like aids in a bathhouse?

They went where the money was, it just happened that at the time the Jews paid better for Dems and Libs.

she was literally speaking TO blacks when she said that. Then they paraphrased her on twitter. Why is this so hard to understand?

Disconcertingly - Bremain murdered Joe's Cock and blamed it on le xenophobia when they weren't sure. And still lost.
Killary Killton's laughable campaign can't benefit from any kind of terrorism - nigger or otherwise.
Trump is the strong horse in this - regardless of the prpetrator.
I fear martial law to prevent the election.

Hillary and her campaign have made many stupid mistakes like this. It's because she hires mostlt women, who are incompetent no matter what university they graduate from. Pay attention.

No she's left. Which means she can never be right.

Hello BILL.

because it's obviously not the Clintons

Hey retards, she's talking to blacks, not to you

the united cuckdom

Then the entire statement is grammatically wrong dumbass.

Gotta play devils advocate here mate. Demographically, whites make up about 65-70% of the US population, blacks make up approximately 12%. What those statistics show is that white people are killed by cops proportionally less and black proportionally more when compared to their population. This of course is because niggers are prone to crime and chimping out in front of cops, but if you showed this to a liberal by itself they would just use it as "proof" of police discrimination.

no its not. its grammatically correct

I fail to see your argument brofams

A presidential candidate should have clearer diction.

Wow she did a complete 180 now that she wants dem dindoo votes.

I'm not going to argue with a fucking idiot. It's wrong.

I hate Clinton as much as you do, but the sentence is grammatically correct. The reason it seems wrong to you is because you think she's talking to you, when she's actually talking to blacks.

Hows this?

"Nonwhites need to do a better job of listening when white men talk about the seen and unseen barriers you have every day."

The only way to improve the sentence would be to add "y'all," which is not accepted.

Hey retard, can you explain why the sentence is incorrect?

Pro-tip: you can't.

Typical lies from the always classy niggers…

Poor girl is scared out of her fucking mind.

I was shitting on her diction, not her grammar, since we're splitting hairs like the goddamn autists we are.

Overall the sentence is of low quality. Clinton is not very eloquent, and neither are her hundreds of staff members, apparently.

That's "fear" as in "is it going to hurt when I take these two 9 inch cocks at the same time?"

Anyway, she better get out of there, the idiot.

It doesn't matter whether I believe it. What matters is whether she does, and evidently she does.

Lad…

Then she'll be disappointed and end up either a single mother or raped. Or both.

Haven't you heard? He's been cured of autism.

That picture is prophetic because Chris is going to swallow a bullet sometime this month for sure

Between this and her emails, and her perjury, and the Clinton Foundation she is going above and beyond in her effort to receive 0% of the vote.

Lets not be delusional, she looks extremely excited and anxious.

Exactly. But the damage would already have been done

She looks like she could unhinge her jaw and suck a mean cock.

She really is a full on sociopath

:^)

checked

when this meme takes off you're gonna be a star bby :^)

Th-Thanks.

I love that picture.

Wasted on that shitpost tho tbh fam.

Nice dubs palindrome.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

This is true but the media doesn't report based on incidents per 100k people. The fact is although cop shootings might affect blacks more it happens to white more often. And the national media flat out ignores 99% of whites being shot

I bet they shoah'd this account.

It's grammatically incorrect, you fucking uneducated rube.

She switched mid-sentence from 3rd person (mass objective nouns, i.e. the referenced groups in question) to 2nd person objective ("you" as in addressing blacks).

The user above is correct. It should be "they".

It's saying:

The referenced "you" isn't an addressee in the 2nd person, since the original addressee in the sentence is the domain of x, i.e. "whites need to do this." She switched from 3rd person talk of y to 2nd person talk of y; which again, isn't correct, given the original domains of discourse and the construction of the statement. It's a fucking shit sentence construction.

Nice shit arguments, otherwise.

Don't want to sound like a JIDF faggot, but this isn't Hillary. As another user has pointed out several times, actual tweets by Hillary end with the signature "-H." She probably does believe this, but she didn't actually write it herself, so polite sage.

So, how are we celebrating this?

It's the Hillary campaign. It's the official Hillary account.
Hillary did not press the keys, but it is from Hillary nonetheless.

The quote is on her official twitter account.
Stay cucked and mad JIDF

The most left and most right girls are the cutest.

It's like she's fucking CHALLENGING people to hate her more.

Hilary Clinton should be held accountable for the hateful, violent rhetoric her supporters voice in her name :^)

He better keep his mouth shut before they take away his tugboat.

nah m8, there aren't any cute girls on the far left.

you mean tumblr landwhales? the fuck is wrong with you m8?

Are you joking?

He's talking about the redheaded girls in the pic.

can't even make a fookin joke on the internet anymore lads

has anybody had any luck uncucking people? i've had success pushing lefties towards the middle at least

I've convinced my neighbors and my roommate about zog and the hall of costs

it took a long time, and either subtle hints or straight blitzkriegs of info

And?
So what?
Shillary could say "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Heil Hitler gas the kikes race war now rahowa moonman moonman can't you see spics and niggers need to hang from trees." and I still wouldn't give a fuck.

TBH I don't blame her. The British love their BBC.

FUCKING
ACTIVATE
IT

This. Brit chicks probably fuck more niggers then any other white people.

"Clear Evidence"

Nothing new for Hitlery.

Any white person who votes for Hillary is a traitor.

Any white MAN who votes for Hillary is also a mega cuck.

It was written by her staffers, the bitch couldn't lie that badly herself. She loathes niggers behind closed doors.

its a fake image, but normies won't know that

We all look the same to niggers so for them this is Bill Clinton.

The second person pronoun is not marked for case (or number) dumbass.

She's just trying to get elected. She don't really care about nogs