Trump Memes and Appreciation Thread

The anti Trump shills seem to be trying to raid us. Let us show these cucks that their shilling only makes us more loyal to the God Emperor.

Post you Trump pics and memes.
Post your Trump related stories.
Post the things you love about Trump.
You get the idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/QHmAhyaa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)

Kennedi get GETS again

There is this story about Jesus being tempted by the Devil while physically deprived in the Desert. Jesus overcomes the temptations of power and satisfaction of urges.

Most wealthy kids either bust the wealth of their parents in orgies or expensive brands to show off to their parents, or in best case scenarios manage to keep said wealth, produce similiar or expand it.

Just the second case (keeping same level of wealth or expanding it) already requires above average levels of stoicism and self restraint, ancient virtues that apply to any kind of man, despite social class.

Now Trump who turned from Millionaire into Billionaire his family money worth, not only he obviously has a high level of stoicism regarding material possessions in the Capitalist Capital of the World, but also developed a sense of business, emotional intelligence and strategic decision making.

Also most of the risks he takes might seem stunt-ish, but a better a look and it's more calculated than one person imagined at first.

That's why he shows qualities of leadership. I'm glad to not be his opponent, but rather someone I can learn from.

Made these a while ago

No. He's growing more Jewish.

filtered

based big sexy

pastebin.com/QHmAhyaa

Oogabama should never have gone there. He should never have made him angry.

Also they messed up trying to strike mass fear and confusion in us. They messed up good cause I'm fucking exploding with anger and support for Trump instead. MWGA Make The World Great Again!

SAY IT WITH ME Holla Forums

BUILD THE WALL

BUILD

This kinda shit is what makes me believe that he is gona save the world. He says America first but what he really means is America first the rest of the world follows.

PRAISE TRUMP

I need more stories. Post your own and we can screencap them for future threads.

If you don't vote for Trump you are litterly gay.

Trump is the only choice for the sexually confident.