twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you a guy or a girl?

Guy

are you a virgin?

No
But I never had consensual sex

is she rape ableā€¦?

youtube.com/watch?v=t2_wqDnDkQ0

How have you never been caught raping someone?

are you a rapist?

Yeah I would rape her

The police is too stupid and most girls dont actually report to the police believe it or not

Yes

how old were when you did it?
whom have you impaled?
why?
what are the consequences?
is you penis limp?
pics of yourself????

How many girls? Were they drunk? Did they fight back? Details.

The FBI is already storming this thread!
Save yourselves!

I was 21 when I raped my first girl, I was a regular 4chan user and I coukdnt get laid because I didnt know how to get them in bed. But at least I knew how to invite them for a drink. So I got roofies and it was really easy, go into a bar, get her distracted, slip it and carry her to her bed, fuck her, clean the evidence then leave.
I was never caught, nor do I intend to get caught now so no pics of myself

Right now its around 12 of them. They were roofied. When they are roofied they dont fight back

are you a nigger, an arab or a jew?

Roofie rape is fucking tame. Reply back when you can actually make them submit and dominate them physically.

where you get roofies?

agreed tbh

if you're not assault raping muslim women then you're just a piece of shit

What racial profile? Did you take any pics of the victims? Do you think its justified?

I am white

Local drug dealer

I rape mostly white girls

I am not stupid enough to do that

If you aren't LARPing, what's your stance on sex-bots? Surely if you only do it to bust a nut, you can use them just as efficiently? Or do you feel a rush of adrenaline or simply pleasure in abducting a real person?

No matter how good the technology is, it will never replace real girls.
I just do it because I can do with them what I want, and they dont need to enjoy it

If you were ever trying to get a stable girlfriend or simply a girl who liked you, would you tell her? Also why aren't you wiving any of your "victims"? Surely there must be at least one to like you back.

I will probably never get a girlfriend because nobody must find out about my dark secret, and I cant get too close to the person or else they will realize who I am.

Do you regret it?

woah take it easy there, pal. you're just a faggot with roofies. no need to present yourself like the dark evil mysterious guy.

Inside or outside?

No
I am not hurting them or anything

what's their reaction when they wake up? you know, one of these bitches gonna blackmail you or throw you in jail, gotta be careful.

I dunno, I leave before they wake up

Do you cum inside?

People like you get targeted in prison I heard. How do you like getting raped by other guys?

are you prison rapist?

i like big black cock in my asshole so im sooo excited to it!!!!!! im op by the way

bet you do.

i do i do. do you have one. shove it down my throat now THIS IS A THREAT SHOVE YOUR SPRAY PAINED BLACK COCK INSIDE ME OR I WILL MURDER YOU

how fun was it? Did you regret it immediately after wards
or
did you regret it later (like maybe at least a week after it happened), if at all?

Yes with a condom

I will never go to prison

No

I dont regret it

Best way to find a toddler to rape?

What's the point of raping someone if you don't impregnate them?

you have any good stories?

Not OP

I raped and robbed a hooker once many years ago. Was my first and only time Ive had sex. Story isnt dramatic or action packed at all so dont get your hopes up

shits and giggles

SHIT
Forgot to add when i opened door it was a totally different girl from the picture. I called for a blonde BBW named Monica. When I got there she was the girl i called over phone but said her name was Theresa and she was brunette white girl and slightly chunby. In reality i upgraded. she was hot

Anyway,

->

What does 'no' actually mean?

And that is how i lost my virginity. I cant find any regular girls to fuck me and my experience with a hooker was so bad im hesitant to even try again. But im 30 and want to fuck something again so bad

how you clean the evidence?

but they most know who you are.

hehe

Where does one get this roofied medication?